[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@lovebeats your not alone.yup she looks fat on her dress but i like it than skinny..

yes of course we prefer more meaty Dahae, than the skinny one. She really looks great today, and the tallest out there.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 5

based on this make up artist ig, they went to beijing first

a82wlhi.jpg

caption tranlation by google

Now the airport business trip to China.
Olmane business trip disaccharide ㅋㅋ aura beauty # # # China Incheon International Airport

no direct flights from Seoul to Tianjin yesterday. so they have to fly to Beijing. the nearest city to Tianjin.

Edited by HoaD

When I watch that short clip, Dahae doesn't look that fat, instead quite skinny!  Must be the angle of the camera.  She got some meat on her face but the body is so slim with those hot legs which made the whole picture so perfect!  She is the prettiest among those girls! :w00t:

• Like 2

When I watch that short clip, Dahae doesn't look that fat, instead quite skinny!  Must be the angle of the camera.  She got some meat on her face but the body is so slim with those hot legs which made the whole picture so perfect!  She is the prettiest among those girls! :w00t:

i envy her slim legs with her tall body figure. her skinny legs is better than any young idol

dahae+ wookie = model couple

their future child i guess must be tall too. keke

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 4

China Beauty Fashion newspaper Yangwan

Lee Da Hae # # Yung # # Gillian # # Zhang Ruixin # Tianjin Hengda Expo Center, Hengda Hara medical cosmetic hospital grand opening. South Korea star scene to help out. Gillian, or beautiful girl like many years past, small and very cute, lovable; Joey gas field is enough, worthy of superstar; ep real beautiful, is still the heart of gentle Miss Mermaid; Lee Hae great body, good temperament. Mobile remake SLR, we improvise.

• 6b6f011fjw1etdwjv3p0vj21kw0vytsz.jpg
  • 6b6f011fjw1etdwkbsajkj21kw0vy1ac.jpg
  • 6b6f011fjw1etdwkht41ij21kw0vyngs.jpg

4da9aec9jw1etdztak8bvj20x618gtl1.jpg

• Like 7

i envy her slim legs with her tall body figure. her skinny legs is better than any young idol

dahae+ wookie = model couple

their future child i guess must be tall too. keke

Dahae +Wookie =GREAT BODY

11374765_113201032351168_1123717531_n.jp

•  
  • +
  • Like 8