[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

something to stalk and fed our delulu.

in Dec 2012-an article abt celebrities went for voting early in the morning, and one of them is our namja. The article mentioned abt his residency which is Dobong Banghak-dong, Seoul, Dongbu Centreville Apartments -도봉구 방학동 서울 동부 센트레빌 아파트. 

His apartment used to be one of the expensive in year 2007. So not sure if he still stay here, or this is the apartment he bought for his parent in year 2006.

http://article.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=10212103&ctg=1502

BBtgvup.jpg

oqKJx63.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/parkdj1121/70166319927

http://cafe.naver.com/acesolution/4051

g7bYsDB.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/seodong98/220198011395

and the kitchen from the sample house, kekeke-granite lol

9tnjO8N.jpg

Apparently his house is very near to Dahae too.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1

17.3 km
Distance from Banghak-dong to Nonhyeon
Edited by samzz
  • Like 5

Too bad I couldn't search home design in Wookie's apartment.. I just know its located in Incheon 

http://www.emporis.com/buildings/1206325/cheongna-halla-vivaldi-apartments-388-incheon-south-korea

and the estimated price since 2012 about 399.9 million won and he moved recently right so the price maybe will be higher than before

http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201209061004357&code=710100

@sassygirl, here I got it for you about Cheongna Halla Vivaldi Apartment-still we are not sure if he really lives there, or he just bought it last year. 

b8lcqtm.jpg

vTiobLF.jpg

TxIibgI.jpg

http://cafe.naver.com/0325678114/516

http://blog.naver.com/5818507/220254833595

http://blog.naver.com/youngsin9070/120208822136

• Like 6

I got the actual location of Wookie's house, the one he bought for his parent and latest we saw him with his mom in Roommate last year.

The area is Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi Province Apartments, roughly 20-30 km from Dahae's house

경기도 의정부 아파트: 이동욱 -> 60평

http://bbs.movie.daum.net/gaia/do/movie/menu/star/photo/read?articleId=76218&bbsId=P002

cwbCIgN.jpg

-----------

oh the new dating confirmation is btwn Taeyang and Min Hyorin. They have been rumored many times before but denied it, only now they want to confirm, maybe as what people said bc of MERS.

looking at all the evidences-our Chamo has more than them, oh well what to do, our Chamo just want to be on hide and seek with us.

old pic abt couple ring spotted by fans in yr 2007.

3rh6JCn.png

• Like 6

@samzz ...maybe wookie has same interest like dahae ..buying a lot of properties. ..as they just normally only take a drama once a year.. bought property is a good investment for their future.. he also invested for his brother in law veterinar hospital. i always wonder what actor do if they don't have job.

i just read latest news that ssk will act in new sbs drama. .. i am always wondering whether dahae did not have any offer or turn it down or she's rich enough .. do they need to have big connection or sponsor, so they can act .. as we know dahae got the role in hotel king cuz of wookie.. 

Edited by lovebeats

Since EOE, only Miss Ripley was not through her costar recommendation, and at the same time BC of mismanagement. As mentioned earlier she's still under blacklist. Not from producers, but by her own agencies (not FNC) in China and Korea. Let me tell the truth, she doesn't want to entertain the sponsors and also interferences from other agency.

@samzz i'm thinking here since dahae has many properties maybe she used one of her house last sunday to invite her friends..Does she resides at La Folium permanently? Well till now can't get over with the kitchen thing kkkkk.......About the dating news oh its Taeyang at last and they've been dating for 2yrs now.

@samzz i'm thinking here since dahae has many properties maybe she used one of her house last sunday to invite her friends..Does she resides at La Folium permanently? Well till now can't get over with the kitchen thing kkkkk.......About the dating news oh its Taeyang at last and they've been dating for 2yrs now.

​to add another juicy note-comedian Gook Juice (as Wookie always called her in RM) just joined FNC, so for sure she and Dahae can click together immediately. My snacks food before the wedding  theory mystery guests-Wookie, Seho and Gook Juice-three of them are so connected with Dahae.

@samzz the design of the picture is really same with the old one ( the picture where the curtain is same with Da Hae ) so he actually never moved... 

​yes, he never moved, so the house he left for election early in the morning, either his own house or his ex-girlfriend, bc in Dec 2012, 99%  he was in relationship and broke up in June/May 2013 (Taxi interview).

yes, he never moved, so the house he left for election early in the morning, either his own house or his ex-girlfriend, bc in Dec 2012, 99%  he was in relationship and broke up in June/May 2013 (Taxi interview).

Do you mean taeyang who is broke up?

regarding wookie ex at that time ..i am more to jessica because the knetz always list him as one of her ex.... but it in the past..haha

maybe they broke up because wookie cannot forget or always mention dahae's name to her ex..same with dahae cannot forget her handsome  oppa...haha ..we never know

regarding taeyang and min hyorin..they have dated for two years that mean when she star on his movie video last year they already dating..same with gain brown eyed girl..his bf  joo ji hoon star on her music video too first after that they caught dating..does uri couple like that too?? haha gf act together with bf because she know this drama is 32 episode and mostly film at kangwondo...they can date at the countryside freely without media suspicious..keke

regarding gook ju.. we know her past agency have an issue during her roomate time..maybe wookie suggest her to join  FNC because he see FNC can manage dahae well.

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 4

Guest tinsky73

Not unusual for moneyed celebs to invest in real estate. They can lease these properties anyway. Wookie may stay in his family's house, MOSTLY, but I'm inclined to think he has a bachelor's pad stashed somewhere. Single people nowadays need their own place even for occassional alone time. 

yes, he never moved, so the house he left for election early in the morning, either his own house or his ex-girlfriend, bc in Dec 2012, 99%  he was in relationship and broke up in June/May 2013 (Taxi interview).

Do you mean taeyang who is broke up?

​oh, nothing to do with Taeyang, -

Wookie during Taxi interview Dec 2013 said he broke up with his ex June/May 2013.

@lovebeats I'm thinking the same too-both cannot forget each other completely, making their ex so fed up with them, kekekeke

so logic if the girl is so hot like Dahae

Dahae starts at 2.52, very short clips-she was a very hot during that year until middle of 2013, -if only she is well managed, she can be higher that any top actresses right now-she got so many potential and chances.

• Like 3

​to add another juicy note-comedian Gook Juice (as Wookie always called her in RM) just joined FNC, so for sure she and Dahae can click together immediately. My snacks food before the wedding  theory mystery guests-Wookie, Seho and Gook Juice-three of them are so connected with Dahae.

@samzz the design of the picture is really same with the old one ( the picture where the curtain is same with Da Hae ) so he actually never moved... 

​yes, he never moved, so the house he left for election early in the morning, either his own house or his ex-girlfriend, bc in Dec 2012, 99%  he was in relationship and broke up in June/May 2013 (Taxi interview).

​Guk Joo joined FNC Entertainment from April/ 2015. And I also look Lee Young Ah, a close friend of Dahae there. besides Seho

2015a0a78f20-2bd5-44cb-b101-67639071a1b4

@samzz . For issue "  either his own house or his ex-girlfriend"   It's his own house. This is the article about the house he bought for his parents in October 2006. 

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/200610/sp2006100413392958390.htm

배우 이동욱이 추석을 맞아 부모님께 뜻 깊은 효도 선물을 안겼다.

이동욱은 최근 서울 도봉구 방학동에 60평대 아파트를 장만해 부모님께 선물로 드렸다. 지난 2000년 데뷔 이후 6년 동안 차곡차곡 저축한 돈으로 통 큰 효도를 했다. 연예 활동을 하면서 생긴 수입을 한 푼도 쓰지 않고 저축하는가 하면 어머니로부터 용돈을 받아 근검절약을 하며 생활한 끝에 거창한 효도 선물을 부모님께 안겨드리게 된 것이다.

이동욱은 스포츠한국과의 인터뷰에서 “연기 활동을 하면서 돈을 많이 벌진 못했지만 절약하면서 차곡차곡 모으니 부모님께 좋은 집 한 채 선물할 정도는 됐다. 그 동안 변변한 선물도 못해드렸는데 이번에 모처럼 자랑스러운 아들이 된 것 같다”고 말했다.

경기 의정부에서 가족과 함께 20여년간 살아온 이동욱은 효도 선물 덕분에 10월말부터는 서울 생활을 하게 됐다. 이동욱은 앞으로 10년간은 부모님을 모시고 새로 장만한 집에서 살 계획이다. 힘들게 장만한 집이니 만큼 애착이 더욱 남다르기 때문이다.

In this article, the house he bought as a gift for his parents is a luxury apartment with an area of 60pyungdae (> 200m2) in Banghakdong- Bodonggu- Seoul. Before that, he lived with his family for 20 years in Uijeongbu, Gyeongido. 

"이동욱은 앞으로 10년간은 부모님을 모시고 새로 장만한 집에서 살 계획이다. 힘들게 장만한 집이니 만큼 애착이 더욱 남다르기 때문이다" = Lee Dong wook  said he plans 10 years later he would buy his parents a new house. Will work hard to buy more house as much as possible. He likes it, and probably will buy the house in southern. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So it was his plan to buy a new house for his parents after 10 years since 2006. And he liked to own many different homes. And want to buy the house in the south.  He said he was a person who always follow everything laid out and implement it in accordance with his plan, Last year he had worked hard for three films and a lot of CF. And I think this year he wants to implement his plans,

Edited by HoaD
  • Like 2

@HoaD, Tq so much for the clarification, meaning the Daum article in the link below is referring to his old house in Uijeongbu, and put Banghadong house pic instead.

Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi Province Apartments, 

http://bbs.movie.daum.net/gaia/do/movie/menu/star/photo/read?articleId=76218&bbsId=P002

if he still lives at Banghadong, our Chamo house really close to each other -app 15-17 km apart.

Edited by samzz

@samzz is Banghadong located in Gangnam area? Or Gangnam only has that three popular areas, Apgujeong, Shinsadong, Cheongdamdong?

​no, it is north to Gangnam separated by Han River. Seoul has very bad traffic, just like our Kuala Lumpur, even just 17 km, during peak hours it can takes 2 hours journey. I remember when I visited there,  time taken to go to one place even just 20km can takes more than 1 hour during traffic. 

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1

• Like 2

@HoaD, Tq so much for the clarification, meaning the Daum article in the link below is referring to his old house in Uijeongbu, and put Banghadong house pic instead.

Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi Province Apartments, 

if he still lives at Banghadong, our Chamo house really close to each other -app 15-17 km apart.

My computer can not access the link of Daum, so obviously I can not read what they write. But surely he was living in two areas  (Banghakdong or Uijeongbu).
In his profile, birthplace was listed as Seoul, so if he was born and lived with his family for 20 years in Banghakdong then moved to Uijeongbu. then he went to the polling place in Banghak was a normal thing. Because according to its own regulations, they will election in their place of permanent residence registration. Uijeongbu and Banghakdong are two areas adjacent to each other. So he could go there to vote. And he went in the morning it was to avoid noisy with fans as well as a normal thing.

• Like 3

@samzz is Banghadong located in Gangnam area? Or Gangnam only has that three popular areas, Apgujeong, Shinsadong, Cheongdamdong?

​no, it is north to Gangnam separated by Han River. Seoul has very bad traffic, just like our Kuala Lumpur, even just 17 km, during peak hours it can takes 2 hours journey. I remember when I visited there,  time taken to go to one place even just 20km can takes more than 1 hour during traffic. 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURE!

​so @samzz .. is it weird for wookie to be in greenmile coffee which is located  near to dahae residency area because his house located far from gangnam.. must be because want to meet sugar..kekeke

• Like 5

@HoaD, in the link, it just shows residency of some celebrities including Wookie with a words "Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi Province Apartments: Lee Dong Wook -> 60 pyeong".

looks like his apartment is very big 

In South Korea, a new law enacted as of July 1, 2007 will replace the use of pyeong in official documents with the square metre.[3] A studio apartment will generally be around 8 to 12 pyeong, a house somewhere around 25 or more, and the smallest of rooms, consisting of only a bed and a bit of floor space for students, will be as little as 1.5 pyeong.

​so @samzz .. is it weird for wookie to be in greenmile coffee which is located  near to dahae residency area because his house located far from gangnam.. must be because want to meet sugar..kekeke

​yes, furthermore, the pic taken on Friday end of office hours, the most traffic. My interpretation-he's on the way to is sugar, drop by to buy Costa Rica/Guatemala/Columbia coffee, or waiting for his sugar still inside to touch up her face at the ladies, or on his way back home after meeting with sugar.

• Like 4