[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz, as long as I remember, you have posted a photos of Wookie's new apartment/condo which he has purchase recently couple months back. Could you just recheck and see the design of that apartment?  

yes we talked abt that in Feb this yr, page 869

i think not many can open the link below and view the conversation. Apparently the group of friends talking they used to see Wookie at Halla Vivaldi Cheongna driving a red sport car, and some said maybe he lives there.

http://cafe.naver.com/chengnamomlife/364030

이동욱 청라에 사나요?( 냉무)
-------------------------------------------------

이동욱 한라 살고 빨강색 오픈스포츠카 타고다니는데요^^운전중 신호대기걸려 바로옆에서 봤어요~ㅋ

그럼 4단지로 이사온거 아닐까요?ㅋㅋ 호반이나 휴먼시아ㅋ가끔 새까맣게 썬팅된 하얀색 벤을 보긴했는데ㅋ

Lee, Dong - Wook Cheong live in? (Cold mist)
-------------------------------------------------

I've lived Halla eastern Oog red'm attending an open sports car ride hanging ^^ Waiting driving signal from the next-blah

So I think I just moved in to a 4? I've seen a lakeside ㅋㅋ saekkamakge sometimes tinted with white or Humansia blah blah Ben

Kv9Bsb4.jpg

• Like 1

I just realised the investigation that had been done by uri senior before, the (i call it truth) will be seen only after a few months.. for example last year, we were wondering is dahae celebrate her bithday with wookie because we don't see any pic or because she do not post cuz of sewol tragedy.but then the truth only be known after one blogger post their signature on 18/4 at sashimi restaurant after few months...same like strawberry chocolate cake, at first  i saw among wookie present during his birthday.i felt that the cake has connection with Dahae..just after 8 months when  she have instagram.we can see the similar cake at her house two times through her friend account..then few months ago @samzz post about some people saw wookie at Halla Vivaldi Cheongna, maybe related to this current kitchen  pic ..maybe now wookie hibernate there..as we know there's one person praised her cook in thank you message last year..:)

BtYfFcdCUAAn9DY.jpg

cr hotelkingtweet

btw this is the sweetest message of him to his costar that i have ever seen..maybe because i don't follow much wookie drama unless with dahae and kim sun ah

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 8

Too bad I couldn't search home design in Wookie's apartment.. I just know its located in Incheon 

http://www.emporis.com/buildings/1206325/cheongna-halla-vivaldi-apartments-388-incheon-south-korea

and the estimated price since 2012 about 399.9 million won and he moved recently right so the price maybe will be higher than before

http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201209061004357&code=710100

• Like 2

Chinese fans said the LeJardin florist teacher "like" the Chamo wedding picture at the cliff ih her insta yesterday too!  Hmmm, indicating something?  Why not do that when HotelKing was airing, why now after a year?:rolleyes:

• Like 7

@emok, oh that's so great knowing another teacher likes our Chamo, even in pic.

btw in which part she "like" in her insta yesterday, I didn't see it, or maybe bc I don't hv and acc, so I cannot follow what she said.

@samzz oh, I don't have insta acc either so I am not sure.  They just mentioned it was an hour ago before they posted that message in their forum.  Then they started to talk about Dahae's Chinese teacher did the same thing since last year.  She "like" a lot of Chamo's pictures and even "like" their shippers' messages too!:P

• Like 1

TQ @emok, and yes still remember her cat teacher posted the SC of people comments from Naver, she purposely SC on Chamo names, and posted it on 19th of July-Chamo wedding date on screen or maybe in real too.

Chamo was a  big hit during HK, but MBC just put a blind eyes bc of we know what/how/who media play is all about in K-ent.

Evaluation of Korea naver network of hotel king, the original really Without Borders @ Lee Da Hae[Cute]

57525b25jw1eiih7zt1arj20k00zktbe.jpg

57525b25jw1eiihcigvrnj20k00zkdje.jpg

57525b25jw1eiihck4qh1j20k00zktc5.jpg

• Like 3

Yes samzz, every time when we mention about what mbc did to our OTP, I really want to spit at them!  What a waste of that 9-year reunion!:angry:  So less bts, no awards, not even any promotion at other country, just like totally disappeared in mbc's drama industry!  That's why I am not rushing Wookie and Dahae to announce anything yet coz I want them to have a third drama, but make sure not mbc anymore!

• Like 4

from the DC, looks like he came in group of comedian, I saw Seho and Gook Ju, his RM partners, of course he came with them.

To me he looks so happy there, I bet people are teasing him too, he's not young any more. 

• Like 6

ok let's play with our delulu theory about the events yesterday-31st May 2015.

We saw Dahae cooking a snack, not a heavy or actual lunch menu, more like a quick bite for bunch of people, according to her,  for "friends". The kitchen in our delulu is more like single bachelor namja kitchen.

So before proceeding to the wedding (according to the news, hold at pm time, not afternoon.), Wookie asked Dahae to cook for his bunch of comedian friends. Dahae as we know, before that with her florist teacher, rushed to his house and cooked something delicious. You can see she was so immersed with the cooking, bc the foods are for her namja friends.

• Like 6

i guess now.. dahae loves to stay in korea because she has someone to eat her food... i thought before she loves to travel if she does not have project..

btw wookie looks handsome as usual yesterday.. he still look thin ..not enough feeding from sugar? or doing a lot of exercise..keke

about le jardin ig..maybe wookie ask Dahae to arrange flower for jung juri..haha

• Like 3

and what coincidence her teacher the Le Jardin florist "like" Chamo wedding pic after 1 year, on the day Wookie attended Jung Juri wedding. 

Dahaeshi, did you tell her, you namja your namja where about? 

delulu conversation:

Teacher- Dahae eonni-where is your bf?

Dahae:-on the way to Jung Juri wedding?, 

then their secret conversation, bla bla

back home, her teacher searched the Chamo wedding and straight away put "like".

• Like 7