[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Look at her pic after come back korea for LA trip, her background pic is her kitchen with mystery guys behind :D It the same kitchen @samzz post la follium. But her recent pict is different kitchen.  I always notice in her house pic

Look at her pic after come back korea for LA trip, her background pic is her kitchen with mystery guys behind :D It the same kitchen @samzz post la follium. But her recent pict is different kitchen.  I always notice in her house pic

​are u talking abt this house-if yes, this is not her Korean house, but  somewhere in Las Vegas.

6c2368d7jw1ekqp3wvq9gj20ct0hsac9.jpg

Dahae updated her weibo with lots of pictures cooking and posting the recipe of that food ^^ she is so adorable and pretty even while cooking and she surely so sincere preparing for the big day ;)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

​Her Baidu fans noticed that she didn't hold the chopsticks herself.  Somebody else is putting the food in her mouth.  Who would that be?:rolleyes:^_^

• Like 3

is this the same pic as the insta

parkjeeyion 오늘 #kustomlounge 에 반가운 손님!
2주만에 다시 방문 해 주셨네요~
今日もダヘちゃん来てくれました~
#이다해 #그라픽플라스틱 #grafikplastic #kustomeyewear #李多海 #leedahae 
1h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/993945831526548252_48341967#rWQyz9igQDQccVk3.99

Fiv2r6o.jpg

HxeMH70.jpg

• Like 1

​what is it about? it hard to understand the google translation and how to vote?

​It's like a election of My Favourite Asian Male Star.  Just click the yellow words under the his photo then a box will bump out requesting you to insert the confirmation code; after that, you can click the green button on the right lower corner. That's all for the voting.

@samzz apologies for not replying and post the link,don't know how to post pics and links here.kkkk

What happened to dahae seems her new created account is no more,picture was deleted.

Edited by k_me26

I tried to search for DH's new Instagram acc as well but it was deleted. I wonder if she had to get approbation from her agency before creating it, or it's another issue. Maybe it was not legit or she deleted it by accident or... we don't know. XD But it looks suspicious. Until we get the confirmation from her that is her real account, I think we should just speculate. Something like this also happened to Youngji a while ago. I followed her IG acc but it had few notes and followers, and it was not linked to her official Twitter. A few time later it was deleted and then it was re-done definitely and was linked to her twitter so it was confirmed as 100% legit. Maybe it will happen like that for Da Hae as well.

• Like 3