[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@lovebeats I don't think whether the kiss was passionate with a co-star or not it's something that depends on the contract. Exposing skin or cut one's hair could be a clause when the celebrity doesn't want to touch those aspects, but kisses... I don't think so. Whether a kiss is deep or not, it is fault of many things such as how the director asked the actors to do it, or if the director leaves the stars free, it's their choice how they kiss on screen. During Hotel King, the director changed and the second one gave a lot of liberty to Donghae to do adlibs and act as they deemed cool for a particular moment. During BM most likely, considering the genre of the drama and the fact that it aired in the middle of the week on one of the big 3, the kisses were chaste between Wookie and SSK. But I don't think there's a contract clause at all. Actors know that despite they are married or have a partner they will ALWAYS have to kiss somebody in a movie or a drama they'll do. And if they do a job that is a bit restricting when the director doesn't want it, it can be a problem. Usually Korean actors and I think Asian actors in general, are more humble to their job compared to American ones.

Btw Da Hae posted again! Not a pic of herself but a phrase. No idea what it means tho http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/994736655517953110_1916523402

Edited by purplebass
  • Like 5

Omo... I see it! And yes! Blond hair! Thumbs up to those who found it! Wish we could have awesome technology like CSI to detect blurry picture...during this time our namja already blond his hair, right?! Edited by sassygirl94

• Like 2

A more clearer one.. So, what do you think? Is it really an image of someone we know or just in an our imaginary and delusional mind?! 

​I think that it can not is an illusion. Because may look hair, face and his actions. In a mirror image. He was holding a snap and stroked his hair to wear it. That familiar action if those who see Roommate have seen it.
And look at the picture his face. It's just as easy to get out him. I think no one else.20156bf908c5-d642-401a-a77b-97a227754ec5

• Like 4

Guest turquoiseblue

I think no one else but wookie hahaha! I remember commenting about his rather sleek attire during the RM farewell party, like he came from  a formal DATE with his sugar and just went to the party afterwards coz he is the only one not wearing casual clothes

Could be the ghost da hae is referring to are those reflections people see in her photos? :lol:

U are so funny,

90% I'm thinking she's referring to our finding abt the Blondie ghost reflection. Dahaeshii when u posted it, Korea not yet midnight, so u slept during the evening, or got nightmare reading our posts

Edited by samzz
  • Like 4

hmmm...trying hard to look at the reflection...but still can't see the blondie guy...it must be me with my poor eyesight...but it seems to me there's another reflection on the right at the edge...like a man standing...but not sure whether it's just my delulu mind or it is a reflection...dunno how to attach pics...

• Like 1

Wookie Wookie, where are you now?  How come you are so quiet?  We know you don't mind to be the support character behind Dahae but we missed you so much too.  We even have to dig out the hint from a cake and a stone!:D  When Dahae has no job, she sometimes will update her weibo or twitter, so we know she is happy.  Why don't you do the same thing?  Dahae, if you visit our thread occasionally, tell your namja even though he doesn't want to reveal his love life, at least give us a selfie of himself!  We need his smile to soothe our Donghae syndrome!:P

Edited by emok
  • Like 5

@emok  i miss wookie a lot too. usually we can see him through RM although sometime he just get small screentime but now not anymore. I was waiting for him to attend VIP premier for his same company artist, yoo yoon seok new movie yesterday. but i guess he did not attend because there is no pic of him. I miss your handsome face, your smile...everything...

• Like 2

​i thought i saw the other reflection on top right at the curve edge...i wish i know how to repost the pic...

Yes I saw too but must rotate 90° so we can see blonde man behind dahae. I can't post pic bc by mobile.