[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

Could be she got the flowers for her table arrangement... table is really different, it's round & with white shiny top. Unless she has two dining tables at home.

i think Dahae brave enough to cook in someone kitchen and post the pic because she know that someone is not SNS person..so, we cannot detect whose kitchen ... keke

i think mybe mother in law come to the house... so she buy flower or arrange by herself to give to her..haha

Edited by lovebeats

Anyone can translate what lejardin wrote?

Hhhmmm flowers and cooking at the same day.;)

Guuysss.. I know you must have delulu with flower and cooking right now :P;)

​google translate-and improvisation based on  my understanding plus the # the florist put in her insta. She compliments Dahae as gorgeous beautiful in real.

live alone with Eonni is the best in all the world!
!She started with her Insta ㅎㅎ
Kkyat
♡ neomeu Joao do my sister.

Lee Da Hae # # Daily # Florist Flower Flower Arrangement Lesson # #leedahye # # Frankly Flower party sarjah # comeliness (gorgeous, beautiful) too real real real ♡ 6h

-----------

Could be she got the flowers for her table arrangement... table is really different, it's round & with white shiny top. Unless she has two dining tables at home.

​not only dining table, the kitchen stove also totally diff from last year. Based on La Folium kitchen/house design, there is no area as pic below

6c2368d7jw1esnbg4w20aj20dc0hs0ux.jpg

so the mystery of marble table from few days ago, has been aswered, just next to the stove

6c2368d7jw1eshv9k6nlnj20df0hsdis.jpg

--------------

last year kitchen stove

6c2368d7jw1ekpjj0y5znj20ct0hsn06.jpg

stx3ut2.jpg

• Like 6

Guest tinsky73

The stove in her house from where she took the photos of her donning the apron had a different set up. This one's facing the wall & the marble design is different as well.

You're right, @samzz, those are from the same marble design. Most likely from another house. If her house is condo style, I don't think she'd have enough room for 2 kitchens & 2 dining sets. 

Also, I notice that her outfit is smart casual. Holding a lunch for guests or she's the guest for lunch. I wouldn't cook wearing something like that. 

@tinsky73 but it looks like she's the person serve the guest.. but it's okay if this her namja house that mean her house too.. Dahaeya..please come out with your own cooking show.. i'm sure i will watch just for you..

• Like 2

Chinese Fans also discovered that she hasn't wear apron today so it should be a single man's home. Kekeke.

​i have the feeling (delulu maybe ;)) that she's not cooking at her own kitchen...the way she dress and the diff kitchen...no apron...who knows it might be true that it is a single man's kitchen...:D

• Like 1

@samzz i think dahae's house has 2 kitchens.But the kitchen and stove are different from the one in La Folium but of course like what you said unless she changed the design.

​yes, you are right, bc the pic on 26th May, totally diff stove from today.

6c2368d7jw1eshv9gxq3sj20df0hsacq.jpg

plus, when I  look at today's pic, the kitchen cabinet doesn't look like same workman ship as dry kitchen, and the cooking set, not luxurious like before, she just using plastic container-to me the new set of cooking more like in a simple, typical, single bachelor namja house

6c2368d7jw1esnbg45d1uj20dc0hs0v5.jpg

6c2368d7jw1esnbg34b02j20hs0dcwgl.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 9

Is our namja living alone now? Last time in RM he lived with his family.. But of course he's adult and rich.. He can afford to buy another house..

But @samzz she looks comfortable with the kitchen seems like she always go there...

after eating, they will exercise.. No wonder uri namja not bulky and big as before if he does not a project.

Guest turquoiseblue

She's looking really thin in that gym pic she posted. Sometimes I worry when she post gym pictures looking so thin and not buff coz she may attract a lot of bashes and haters.

Anyway, LA Folium is Dahae's condominium right? And Wookie also purchased a new condo recently if my memory serves me right it was posted here too. I wonder what is the interior design of his condo, maybe we will get the granite kitchen counter we are looking for ;) 

@aenulis  that' not creamy soup... that's  a creamy dip she made for the deep fried shrimps. 

Wookie must be just enjoying his vacation away from spotlight quietly. He has been very visible since Last year, this is the only time he gets to have his own private time and he deserves all the privacy he enjoys  :) 

Guest tinsky73

The way the raw food were placed in foils & plastic containers tells me she had them prepared somewhere else & just brought them over for cooking. I'm just thinking that if she were indeed having guests over for lunch, she would've used the much bigger table she has at home instead of cramping 5 settings in a much smaller table. 

Agree with you @tinsky73 same with her post on 26/5 she just cook 1 food and the food pic is on her usual table but another pic is most of food on marble table that I think she cook on the kitchen like this day.