[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

705dfdacjw1esiu8sqo5dj20qp0hs0vi.jpg

i think this pic @samzz  .. i think she too boring that why she create many account then delete or she and her namja do not have anything to do then use their leisure time create many account of her:rolleyes:

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 3

@lovebeats, tq so much. 

@emok, we know one guy who loves pampering her,like that, remember the swing milk.

and he always in hiding lately. Come on Wookie, part of your secret with ur honey we know already, so why not show up there. Are still buying a hot Guatemala coffee near Dahae house today, strawberry cake is just around the corner.

• Like 4

@sassygirl94 i think youre right she create multiple accounts to tease us.now she posted new pic using 0livia84eva insta. 

I think it's not her iG bc 1st pict she post 6days ago. It's just copy dahae IG. 

Edited by aenulis

@samzz for insta account under 0livia84eva new picture there was posted yesterday by dahae on weibo,the one with chopstick.It has 1k+ followers.I don't know if the account is legit but her friend apple is following under that account.So far there are 3 existing accounts.

• Like 3

PgfiEwi.jpg

Da Hae confirmed this is her real account through her Twitter:

혹시나 가짜계정 (저인척하는 계정때문에 저 스스로도 제가 만들었었나..헷갈리는바람에 몇일전 만들었던 인스타계정  페이스북 다 지우고 다 다시만들고 이렇게 돌아왔어요 ㅠ) 과 헷갈리지 않으시도록 세상 아무도 안가지고있는 저의 미용실 셀카를 올리며! 스타트! 앞으로 제 인스타 마니마니 사랑해주세요!!이상 진짜 -이다해-

Trans: Perhaps fake accounts (accounts that are pretending to be me because I myself have made. Was the wind a few days ago made hazy Insta Facebook account is clear again making it so I came back to ) and to confuse the world aneusi Ridge nobody has my salon Gonzo inside to! Start! Insta Mani Mani please forward my real love !! least - Lee Da Hae -

Basically she said she had already made an acc last week but due to the many fake accounts pretending to be her, she deleted it and did it again.

https://instagram.com/leedahey4eva/

• Like 11

what the heck NB suddenly so interested with Dahae-of course bc of PS or making fun or people comments are their fav catch. All this while for nearly 2 yrs I think they never interested with her personally-more like one of Dahae b-anti apart from DB. Allkpop is a bit nice to her lately but still unpredictable. "Playground" just pretending "liking" her.

Btw one comment even from 6 people agreed to it-I like to pay attention, Dahae set up her image bc she wants to get married now"

-on +VE, I love your married comment

-on -VE, -"set up image"', hello, there is no fake image there, her boyfriend is the one who loves her cooking since last year and until now. Befoe this she never ever interested to show us anything abt cooking.

Wookie-to all the envy women out there-

I love my sugar

D3q3oNq.gif

KlgcmGz.gif

---------------

and I love Dahae last message in her insta-Please wait for my REAL LOVE-

Dahaeshii yes we are waiting here

• Like 10

Whats the matter with PS, most of korean actress and Actors do that. But I'm glad and proud she admit do that. Everyone is freedom to do PS. 

When they stop judges Dahae. OK wookie, please do something to stop it. She cooking just for you not for set up her image. SHOW TO US !!!!!  :wub: (sorry bc I'm very angry with NB )

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 5

@aenulis, don't take it seriously on the comments out there bc 100% of actresses are bashed by k-net nowadays, not only Dahae- to me I'm more curious why NB is interested with her after so many years-random article.

The "fake" image as they said, that caught my attention too, but to get angry at 14-15 yrs old, plus coming from very insecure society, wasting our time only.

• Like 3

Ok I know how k-net is very important there. :sweatingbullets: Thankyouu @samzz

Yes I'm curious too why NB just put this topic.  dahae is quite with no project.  Why they interested with her. Hhhmm any juicy news they waiting like us?

• Like 1

No matter what netizen said.. For me dahae is one of the humble artist that I follow. The most thing I like about dahae she has a beautiful smile and  funny during interview. 

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 5

PgfiEwi.jpg

looking at this photo of Dahae..can't help but remember a particular scene of Wookie in Roommate..

PhotoGrid_1432801922402_zpszyhu7fsm.jpg

We all know he was only referring to one particular gal..:wub: just too obvious..

-credit to @purplebass for dahae's photo

• Like 11

as i read this article

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/kim-tae-hee-put-a-wedding-clause-in-her-contract-with-drama-yong-pal

although Kim ta hae agency refutes it.

i wonder if wookie also put some clause in his Blade man contract as we know the production was desperate to find the male lead . As I watched the drama I was waiting for passionate kiss between him and the heroine,. But i must say i am disappointed because they just have 2 kiss but no so-called passionate..haha..but to tell truth I watched Blademan just because of wookie and the drama a bit boring.. however , i love ssk now in her latest drama ..so cute with yoochun (dahae miss ripley costar).