[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I hope to see wookie attending the wedding of Joon Park and Roman Lee (forgot his real name),wish to see Dahae also at Roman's wedding this june.@samzz would you know when is that?do u think dahae will attend if she is invited? but i think she is but it's up to her to attend or not.

• Like 2

I hope to see wookie attending the wedding of Joon Park and Roman Lee (forgot his real name),wish to see Dahae also at Roman's wedding this june.@samzz would you know when is that?do u think dahae will attend if she is invited? but i think she is but it's up to her to attend or not.

​according to soompi seems no chance for them to be invited to Jin Tae Hyun's (roman lee) wedding...

"According to an insider, Jin Tae Hyun and Park Si Eun will be holding a simple wedding at a small church next summer, inviting only family members."

this article 

Korean media “The Fact” to shock the world with new exclusive

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-media-the-fact-to-shock-the-world-with-new-exclusive/

let' s waiting for this news..wonder which couple they going to announce...

i don't want to put the hope for uri couple..

but what i want to highlight from the articles is this statement

They stated that, “After months of investigating the fields to get past rumors and deceptions we have finally uncovered the truth.”

Do you think uri couple can shock the world? For me yes...even my friends who do not watch korean drama know My girl..the only drama they watched.

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 4

Guest tinsky73

Your theory seems plausible, @samzz. Since it was a Sunday, they could've gotten together for lunch before wookie went to the wedding with his friends. Like I've said, Da hae was certainly dressed for a casual get together w/ bf's friends who were dressed for a wedding. 

this article 

Korean media “The Fact” to shock the world with new exclusive

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-media-the-fact-to-shock-the-world-with-new-exclusive/

let' s waiting for this news..wonder which couple they going to announce...

i don't want to put the hope for uri couple..

but what i want to highlight from the articles is this statement

They stated that, “After months of investigating the fields to get past rumors and deceptions we have finally uncovered the truth.”

Do you think uri couple can shock the world? For me yes...even my friends who do not watch korean drama know My girl..the only drama they watched.

​------------

shock the world-that statement so exaggerate lol.

hopefully nothing that can shock our ship, kkekeke

• Like 7

@lovebeats as per my understanding with the exclusive news.The couple are famous hallyu stars because they will shock the world,they were rumored before but they denied it.Guess are Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo,Jo in Sung-Gong Hyo Jin,our Donghae couple(they had past rumored before) or maybe another idol.Lets wait for tomorrow's headline.

• Like 3

Guest tinsky73

@tinsky73, there are 2 facts to make my theory semi delulu

-Florist teacher "like" Chamo wedding pic in ista

and latest from DC, both wore grey last sunday.  

Plus the fact that she was wearing her Sunday clothes while cooking without an apron. :D 

As for the "shocking news," I wouldn't get my hopes up but it would be an absolutely welcome not-so-surprise! :lol:

Edited by tinsky73

regarding Fact exclusive ,sometimes i feel sorry for celebrities who have to sacrifice their privacy ,their normal life activities to pay for their fame .

for Wookie and LDH ,i came to think they are dating but i love your CSI and if they aren't ,i wish luck and best for both of them  

hopefully the day of announcement be revealed by them and only them ,and they held a grand wedding :Deveryone talks about but tbh i wish they do another drama before that .

• Like 9

Wookie attended Jung Juri wedding.. And he took part in photography session too ^^

about tomorrow's exclusive news..seriously I don't have any idea about couple that will shock the world ..since Bae Yong Jun and Won Bin news already release.. Is there any couple that got higher ranking and more popular than these couple? But, I doubt it would be our couple since honestly, in Korea they are not considered as same level as Bae Yong Jun, Won Bin, Ha Ji Won,etc...but, I'm still shipping hard this couple! Donghae, please get married faster! 

• Like 4

The word among netizens is that the purpose of the FACT announcement is to detract the public from the recent outbreak of MERS in South Korea. The number of people infected has been rising the past few days after the first case was confirmed last week. Apparently the SK government has been criticised for the handling of the outbreak. Netizens are even mocking this is the reality version of Pinocchio…! I feel sorry for the soon to be outed celebrity couple whoever they may be.

• Like 7

The word among netizens is that the purpose of the FACT announcement is to detract the public from the recent outbreak of MERS in South Korea. The number of people infected has been rising the past few days after the first case was confirmed last week. Apparently the SK government has been criticised for the handling of the outbreak. Netizens are even mocking this is the reality version of Pinocchio…! I feel sorry for the soon to be outed celebrity couple whoever they may be.

​Wonder which couple or scandal the SK government would like to be sacrifice.. the last time suzy and lee minho..this is all about timing.. 

Update: the fact release about Samsung chairman health.. No wonder will shock the world

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

well, as long as they will NOT announce Wookie nor Dahae dating another celebrity then my heart will be all right ahahaha :D but of course may ultimate delulu is they will finally announce DongHae engaged and getting married this year ;) 

Guest tinsky73

Hahaha! News that has been circulating for more than a year is still shocking?!?! That's merely sensationalism.

Hahaha..so this was the shocking the world news? :phew: well, this will be shocking only if they want to distribute free Samsung note to us..kekeke...Lolz! Where is our couple? Urghhh... And Dispatch also has time to do an article about which artists have pretty chest volume?! Wth? Do your job and investigate our Chamo please.. At least some hints! :tears:

• Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)