[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest mariegrace

%7Boption%7DIMG_20150505_234341_zpshdzosgnw.jpg

10346046_10204023922821688_9139492953189

Hi chingus! :) I don' know how to post pictures here so I hope this one works. 

DongHae is real..:wub:

Edited by mariegrace

Guest ManolitaA

Miss them so much...hope we can see them together in an event or sometihing...it's been a long time that since HK wrap up party...:phew: And @samzz love all the pictures you posts...:)

Edited by ManolitaA

Guest anofan

Hello Everyone,

Just signed in an account as I like all the links here, so am a newbie here too.  I would like to comment that on LDH's picture where she was taking a mobile pic with one of her fan, did you notice on her left hand fourth finger that she is wearing some sort of 'engagement ring' of that finger?  Looks like the ring where she and LDW both took together in their selfie wedding pictures?

Guest NewBee

@k_me26, Thank you for the welcome and reply (anofan).  I was lock out when I tried to enter again after seeing your reply.  After several attempts to lock in unsucessfully, I created another Soompi account, but was not able to.

Thus, am not sure if I will be able to comment again, and take this opportunity to thank you once again for your reply and hopefully like all of you here to receive good news about the couple real reunion!

You are right, I make a mistake thinking that the ring was the same, too excited to see it and also it is on her right finger and not left. :(

Guest tinsky73

So I got into thinking about da hae's airport fashion... some people would say that what one wears is his/her fashion statement. On her latest trip to China, da hae was wearing "boyfriend cut" pants, "boyfriend fit" t-shirt, "boyfriend style" shoes. So what is she trying to tell us with her fashion? That she has a boyfriend & she's channeling his style? :D

@k_me26, Thank you for the welcome and reply (anofan).  I was lock out when I tried to enter again after seeing your reply.  After several attempts to lock in unsucessfully, I created another Soompi account, but was not able to.

Thus, am not sure if I will be able to comment again, and take this opportunity to thank you once again for your reply and hopefully like all of you here to receive good news about the couple real reunion!

You are right, I make a mistake thinking that the ring was the same, too excited to see it and also it is on her right finger and not left. :(

​welcome here @new bee, hope you able to post more, ur opinion on our couple

random pic

Wookie loves eating Dahae's upper lip

10449036_749301411759364_1773998988_n.jp

10424662_1477819632464687_2013882704_n.j

914753_867759929942055_294573978_n.jpg

10523262_1443325425948536_730974544_n.jp

10471966_649060678511525_1000469483_n.jp

• Like 6

@tinsky yes so obvious lately, my fav still their last March airport outfits-how come they can came out with beige and blue combo within the one day apart.

CDSqjSE.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 2

and still whenever I look at their pic on 3rd Dec 2014, I cannot stop laughing.

Dahae out of blue moon posted 3 months old pic, claiming she was in Los Angeles looking at sunset whereby in our clock it was at 4 .am Los Angeles time, roughly after Wookie happily walking the red carpet in orange pant.

Totally a pic of teasing your partner choice of pant colour, but to me another +ve indication they are still in good term together.

FPEc5EA.jpg

• Like 3

Guest NewBee

@samzz, thank you too for the welcome, being a newbie here I am awe by all the different opinions of how the donghae couple can be real. :)

I do wish for them to become an item too, but so far there isn't any clues for us, just our guessing work.  I am just going over rm2 ep 6 where the romeo and juliet scene is, and I noticed that LDW did gave Nana a quick look when they were getting up to change position in their seating. Up to this stage, I also noticed that there were not much conversation between the two of them ie up to Ep6.

I hope that there is nothing between them and that Seho is not just a cover-up as a man in between to divert on-lookers.  Anyway, the chemistry in HK was very realistic and that is why it makes me come to this forum to search into details of you professional shippers deduction of these two beautiful couple.

I likewise is eagerly looking forward to hearing good news for them and after watching MG long ago and have switch back to watch it again with a couple of times re-watching HK, keep up the good work all of you! Goodnight it is 12.30 am here in SG!

@samzz, thank you too for the welcome, being a newbie here I am awe by all the different opinions of how the donghae couple can be real. :)

I do wish for them to become an item too, but so far there isn't any clues for us, just our guessing work.  I am just going over rm2 ep 6 where the romeo and juliet scene is, and I noticed that LDW did gave Nana a quick look when they were getting up to change position in their seating. Up to this stage, I also noticed that there were not much conversation between the two of them ie up to Ep6.

I hope that there is nothing between them and that Seho is not just a cover-up as a man in between to divert on-lookers.  Anyway, the chemistry in HK was very realistic and that is why it makes me come to this forum to search into details of you professional shippers deduction of these two beautiful couple.

I likewise is eagerly looking forward to hearing good news for them and after watching MG long ago and have switch back to watch it again with a couple of times re-watching HK, keep up the good work all of you! Goodnight it is 12.30 am here in SG!

​on Nana/Wookie part, yes we talked abt them before esp after the mud scene, even Korean talking abt it during that time. International fans also already created an insta specifically for them. We cannot comment so much abt them, in here,but some still talking about them in twitter/weibo hoping to see them as couple. She did said she never play hard if the guy interested in her. Since the mud eel RM episode and Korean and her Chinese fans talking abt them, so obvious both of them somehow hv zero or just random conversation, so I don't know if both hv secret or someone warning them, or whatever. As long as no confirmation and no rumors come out, so just take it as they are very close friend since they live together in that house. If we believe Donghae is real, to me I don't think Wookie dumped Dahae and choose her instead, or bc of that Dahae go back to her ex. We monitored our Chamo day and night and since end of HK until now, I tell you both of them looked so happy like couple in honeymoon, 

and I'm not worry abt them at all after I read lots of comment abt her and after her rumor with WGM guy. Wookie still adresses Dahae as "Dahae ya" during his FM in Osaka last Feb 2015, and Dahae still smiling shyly whenever her Chinese fans teased her with Chamo pic and still gives her compliment to her namja as "SHUAIIIIII" in her cute and shy way.

what we don't know is what kind of relationship they have at the moment, nearly a year after HK-getting stronger or decided to be friends again.

-------------

Wookie at PAT signing event.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 11

Dahae gave her sign to fan ..seem like she bought dubokki at midnight

​why is Dahae so hungry past midnight, kekekekke, and so it's confirmed she is Korea, Diff to locate that restaurant bc the website only limited in Korea only, not for oversea viewing.

sp_byuongsuk 일요일 거진 10년만에 얼굴보게된
너무 반가운 
유지&솔이도
매장에놀러오구 
방금 이다해님이 오셧다가셧네요 
입이쩍 불쾌해 하실까봐 인증샷부탁은 못드리구 
사인한장만 부탁!!~ #이다해 #연예인 #여신 #명품몸매 
#슈퍼집 #떡볶이 #연예인맛집 
3h
Read more at http://websta.me/tag/이다해#LX1yeKeqxiQ7B0x8.99

google translate, seems the guys jaw dropping seeing her in live, goddess with super great figure.

sp_byuongsuk Sunday to see the face on the magazine 10 years
Too welcome
Maintain and brush also
Visit five shops
Yidahae's just the approach I shut ohsyeot
Jjeok be afraid to offend the mouth is not asking certified shots deurigu
Only one copy is asked to sign !! ~ # # # Goddess # luxury Celebrity Body
Super House # # # Tteokbokki Artists restaurants 3h

• Like 9

Well it's my bday today. Nice to see you all again. I would like to comment on Nana and Lee Dong Wook.

I dont think that they have a relationship because you can see in the wrap up party of Roommates they are not even close to each other.  If  they really develop their feelings with each other I think roommates producer will announce it in the show. Because the main objective of that show is to have a love team so it can have a ratings.

Although I'm going to admit that also having doubt about it specially when Wookie was ask when his last kiss and Jo Seho ask it is today? May be he went out to see Da Hae in my delulu minds. When you check the face of Nana seem curious also so I'm  doubting if she is the one.

Thank you.

• Like 6

@HoaD, TQ so much for forwarding the info-I don't think she was alone, bc if google translation is correct, one of the commenter said "them"

넋 나가서 주문도 안받고 멍하니 쳐다만 봤어요

Blankly staring at them I saw the soul go out and orders anbatgo

------------

I really enjoy stalking their residence via satellite-you can see the distance, Dahae's house, Superzip and Greenmile coffee just few blocks away

vlwQQwu.jpg

• Like 5