[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I don't think that dahae and her friend spend holiday together when she birthday.  If I see her video IG, why no picture with dahae if they together. My delulu is dahae&her namja and they meet with her friend in okinawa or somewhere. I see IG apple's friend who okinawa trip with her.

About cake, I see the pic is in dahae house (base on table). Why apple bring the cake for her husband into dahae house?they spend apple'husband party in dahae house? It's make me curious

• Like 2

here putting again, the Japanese twitter acc who said he/she bumped into someone who looks like Wookie, but too shy to approach him. Location unknown.

Semi Delulu theory- Same date with Apple and friends visited Okinawa. I think they went in group and Chamo with themselves, Apple and friends giving space to them.

The Idon'uku even in a state where the boss does not see only eyes with hat by ~ ~ ~ mask too Idon'uku! "That! Please take mask! "Of what I want is to do not say something myself wwwwwww

上司がイドンウクすぎて〜〜〜マスクして帽子して目しか見えてない状態でもイドンウク!『あの!マスク取ってください!』なんか言えないし何がしたいの自分wwwwwww

Dahae during last China visit, when asked by fans with whom she spent her birthday, she said with friends.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 3

Guest 2014kolet

My Donghae sender of 2005, I BELIEVE in 2005 they have a special relationship.
In the year 2014 I was watching the BTS HK, I returned SURE if they have the same love vibrations.

Dahae during last China visit, when asked by fans with whom she spent her birthday, she said with friend.

Ok

who special friend that you spend your birthday with?? Come on Dahae_ya .. if you want spend on your birthday overseas why you don't go to LA with your parent?? I think her "friend" is very special:P and if you really with your friend, why no picture on your birthday holiday?? Kkkkkk :wub:

sorry dahae ;)

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 4

Ok

who special friend that you spend your birthday with?? Come on Dahae_ya .. if you want spend on your birthday overseas why you don't go to LA with your parent?? I think her "friend" is very special:P and if you really with your friend, why no picture on your birthday holiday?? Kkkkkk :wub:

sorry dahae ;)

​I think they cannot go far away bc, on 20th Wookie had RM reunion dinner.

Apple is her best friend since kid, so 99% she is with Dahae during her birthday, all the info really matching with the date and pic posted by Apple. Apple is our most awaiting rain during this long drought season.

• Like 5

I think they cannot go far away bc, on 20th Wookie had RM reunion dinner.

Apple is her best friend since kid, so 99% she is with Dahae during her birthday, all the info really matching with the date and pic posted by Apple. Apple is our most awaiting rain during this long drought season.

i also have the same thought .. i wonder why RM wrap up party only be held after a week the show went off air.. my thought this is because wookie was outside korea ..same with joon was in LA that time.

Apple also give us the biggest clue about the strawaberry chocolate cake..

• Like 4

Dahae updated her weibo with lots of pictures cooking and posting the recipe of that food ^^ she is so adorable and pretty even while cooking and she surely so sincere preparing for the big day ;)

6c2368d7jw1eshv9gaqhhj20am0qoact.jpg6c2368d7jw1eshv9flqp2j20am0qotbp.jpg6c2368d7jw1eshv9hjtt7j20dc0hs0uq.jpg6c2368d7jw1eshv9iuv6fj20dc0hsmz6.jpg6c2368d7jw1eshv9jdb7bj20cx0hswfs.jpg

• Like 14

My question is who took these photos for her? In the reflection of photos #6 from top, I feel it is a man who took those photos. Is it Wookie? And the photographer seem so carefully to avoid any self reflection on floor and kitchen equipments.  Lolz 

Yes I saw too. But I think cody who took the pic bc the body seem more big than wookie :D but i'm not sure :) hopefully he's wookie :wub:

• Like 2

@AsisahKH cody is dahae's stylish and her close friend.  Cody always followin on dahae event

Tonight is Baeksang Art Award 2015, why donghae/HK exclude in the nominees. A lot of actress and actors include in nomination. :vicx:

• Like 1

Hi girls..

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SUBJECTS THAT ARE 0.00001% FACTS AND 99.99999% DELULU..about the strawberry cake posted by her friend, maybe that time, 4 of them(friend and hubby plus wookie and cherry)were eating together..then wookie liked the cake..and Dahae was like "really honey?then I'll bake/buy this kind of cake for your birthday" hahaha..see?delulu

Anw, whats with their names dahae is cherry, her bestie is apple, her dog is strawberry...they could make a fruit salad already hihihi

And one thing: I raise my hands..both hands for the motion of re-opening the preggo delulu again..why would she eat dubboki at midnight?unless...unless shes really really hungry?:D

• Like 6

Guest supercalifragilistic

Hi all.  Even though I've not been posting on this thread but I've been lurking in here non-stop.  I keep up with all the spazzing and the theories.  But in the absence of visible interactions between the two, I've been re-watching My Girl and Hotel King.

Last night, I watched Hotel King's Eyes-Nose-Lips confession.  Oh, the feels!!!  These two... honestly are the best.

Hi all.  Even though I've not been posting on this thread but I've been lurking in here non-stop.  I keep up with all the spazzing and the theories.  But in the absence of visible interactions between the two, I've been re-watching My Girl and Hotel King.

Last night, I watched Hotel King's Eyes-Nose-Lips confession.  Oh, the feels!!!  These two... honestly are the best.

​yes what a shame K-Ent only looking at teenagers taste as their merit for high quality and popular Korean drama nowadays . Even they still look at some high quality like MIsaeng and Heard Through Grapevine, but 80% are still centralized for that group category.

Hotel King's Eyes-Nose-Lips confession-exactly the best scene from 32 eps of HK, and also to me more like confession of real two lovers, not Amone and Cha Jea Wan.-So real, like both of them telling the public, we want to be together again.

I can understand why they cannot go through Baeksang, but at MBC level, they were compared to Pride and Prejudice-hmmm, hmmmm-you do all the math, no point arguing with who behind the scene in K-ent.

f5mvCVk.jpg

• Like 5

I can understand why they cannot go through Baeksang, but at MBC level, they were compared to Pride and Prejudice-hmmm, hmmmm-you do all the math, no point arguing with who behind the scene.​

Ok.. 

they're50 nominee. Whydonghae excludeto all nomination. I see most of the nomineeis from MBC drama but whyHK don't include

Edited by aenulis

i'm curious about this table.. seem not like dahae's table at her house..maybe she cooked at her namja house

Yes.. on the kitchen she just cook 1 food that we can see in the pic (pic dahae eat and food on the root table) but for this pic is different table.

Again.. MY DELULU is she cooking in her namja house for another food but cooking pic is from her house.:wub:

• Like 1

​Dahae has on-going issue  with MBC Executives, they already banned her from any MBC awards, but not restricted to drama-all due to EOE fiasco and other agencies interferences. Wookie I suspect the same thing, but not bc of KBS, SBS or MBC but somehow related to agencies interferences also. K-ent behind the scenes are very scary and only 10% exposed to public.

first time Dahae shown us the full pic of her kitchen. I made a mistake thinking about this new house-I thought belongs to her namja based on the new dinning table she used to display last year. Then we I read more abt La Folium, the condo was completed around end of yr 2012, and Dahae moved there after Sept 2013. 

from yr 2010-2012, 

JZnY9rC.jpg

6c2368d7jw1e5hsotl6vqj20xc18gaj0.jpg

yr 2013-till now

3SY18S5.jpg

6c2368d7jw1eshv9gaqhhj20am0qoact.jpg

6c2368d7jw1en9a1mz8c2j20ct0hsjtw.jpg

-------

and now I'm big curious abt this marble dinning table

6c2368d7jw1eshv9k6nlnj20df0hsdis.jpg

probably adjacent to this cooking stove-but looking at her kitchen yesterday, the stove and marble design nowhere to be seen, so we ca investigate further for our delulu love kitchen.

71034R3.jpg

• Like 5

Yes I'm understand @samzz :(  bc It's too sarcastic to me bc HK/donghae exclude on Baeksang. Seulong maybe because his drama Hogu's Love not HK. 

It's not bc I'm HK/donghae fans. But HK rating is not bad. And dahae is one of hallyu star. Sorry if I compare with Pride and Prejudice, HK more better and good comment from Kdramalovers.

• Like 1