[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Happy Birthday @ajmamor1976_30b1, wishing you all the best. 

Right now I just don't care abt any other girl/guy rumor with our couple-Wookie with her RM girls, Dahae with her Ex, both of them maybe laughing thinking how hot they are. Maybe Wookie case not up to media level, but when I read every comment from new RM fans, he will be associated with either with Boomie or with Nana. Maybe RM is not a good variety choice for him after all. I still waiting if K-ent producer will invite him in more mature program.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 5

Guest NewBee

Good day to all!

@Samzz, thank you for your views on the couple, and your picture of them wearing hawaiian shirt and pant are great! How do I go in and give a 'like' tick?

@ajamamor1976......Wish you a very Happy and Joyful Birthday today! and also your thoughts on nana and ldw.  You and Samzz stance on donghae couple do make me feel better as I have also seen the write-up of KBS saying that ldw and ssk revealed that they are really dating. Second was that previously ldw said he had also dated an older woman, which I guess must be the one from SOW, since he said that his last relationship was 7 months ago in 'Taxi'.  So seeing all these news on ldw's women really make me waver for the donghae couple.

Ldw is really a very very handsome guy, and I should say that women will literally speaking fall at his feet.  He will have his picks on all his female co-stars and who can say how a man's heart will beat if he come across a woman who knows how to 'tie him round her little finger'. :)

Poor Ldw, he seems to have all his female leads pairing up with him, hopefully, his heart will only belongs to Ldh, that is my wish for them.

Guest NewBee

Good day to all!

@Samzz, thank you for your views on the couple, and your picture of them wearing hawaiian shirt and pant are great! How do I go in and give a 'like' tick?

@ajamamor1976......Wish you a very Happy and Joyful Birthday today! and also your thoughts on nana and ldw.  You and Samzz stance on donghae couple do make me feel better as I have also seen the write-up of KBS saying that ldw and ssk revealed that they are really dating. Second was that previously ldw said he had also dated an older woman, which I guess must be the one from SOW, since he said that his last relationship was 7 months ago in 'Taxi'.  So seeing all these news on ldw's women really make me waver for the donghae couple.

Ldw is really a very very handsome guy, and I should say that women will literally speaking fall at his feet.  He will have his picks on all his female co-stars and who can say how a man's heart will beat if he come across a woman who knows how to 'tie him round her little finger'. :)

Poor Ldw, he seems to have all his female leads pairing up with him, hopefully, his heart will only belongs to Ldh, that is my wish for them.

@Ahjumamor wrote: "​Also if Nana is really the girlfriend. Why wookie still busy with his mobilephone. Who is he texting???? Probably a girl special in his heart but not inside the roommates house. He he he ."

I noticed that when wookie is texting, nana is not in the house, and when nana is in the house, wookie was not around, the only time up to episode 6 was when I saw them in the room with the others for the romeo and juliet play.  Anyway, my thoughts with everyone here, wookie must not have anyone else beside ldh! hehehe..

You know @samzz . as I watch KBS new drama Producer, I became more understand about k-variety show.. How the production team do casting, create the concept, agreeing some term with cast..and I think wookie put some limit to the production team of roommate which is not creating any love line to him

• Like 3

@NewBee apologies if i may sound rude but I think we should stop the discussion about Nana/Wookie here. Your concerns were discussed here before and we donghae shippers believed theres nothing between them.I watched roommate season 2 up to last episode,nothing to be concern about.

Nana was involved in dating rumor with WGM guy eventhough their agency denied it but there were fan accounts to justify the rumor.

Wookie is just a friendly guy and easy to be with. Lets be positive about our couple.Thanks

Edited by k_me26
  • Like 7

You know @samzz . as I watch KBS new drama Producer, I became more understand about k-variety show.. How the production team do casting, create the concept, agreeing some term with cast..and I think wookie put some limit to the production team of roommate which is not creating any love line to him

​oh yes, I know about that too. RM producer proved that he's very inexperienced in handling this kind of topic, and he admitted that after the end of season 1. Totally not professional for any producer to ask the actor to build love line at the same time the actor having a drama totally depending on screen chemistry too.

I think he wanted to create Monday couple similar theory, SJH still can maintain her Monday couple chemistry and doing Emergency couple or other drama at the same time. The issue depends on maturity of fans group also. RM  caters younger audience but Gary and SJH fans are in mature group category, so they can differentiate it. The idols fans are diff, don't ever play with their feeling, even the size of atom, they treated it like atomic bomb. That's why I glad Wookie didn't play along with the script, I know he was stuck during that time, but live as entertainer is not easy, esp when you have no freedom in controlling your career. 

To me I thought our Chamo has smooth sailing, but when looking more deeper esp in K-ent perspective, both of them have very diff situation right now, not in personal feeling or what, but more on their career development. That's why with all hard evidences we had, our Chamo still so quiet, like nothing happens.

• Like 1

@Ahjumamor wrote: "​Also if Nana is really the girlfriend. Why wookie still busy with his mobilephone. Who is he texting???? Probably a girl special in his heart but not inside the roommates house. He he he ."

I noticed that when wookie is texting, nana is not in the house, and when nana is in the house, wookie was not around, the only time up to episode 6 was when I saw them in the room with the others for the romeo and juliet play.  Anyway, my thoughts with everyone here, wookie must not have anyone else beside ldh! hehehe..

​=))))))) you are from SG, You are shiper Bodong or Nana =)))))))))

Please look all pics 

he is texting on his phone even in the presence of all the female members of ROM, whether or not present Nana in the surrounding.

Where the filming HK, he only used  phone when there is no Dahae around. 

2015e8f8252b-abce-4270-b6c9-9e3b8c4a1e18

20151cdfaa3c-b995-408f-841b-969751221cfd

2015cb652fad-1053-4391-89a4-12c53d170d2f

• Like 6

Someone could hear what people were saying in this video?

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:6eb22598c5618437a28d18eaf5df09da

​I don't remember if anybody has response to this request.  My Mandarin is not very good, I just understand some of it.  A fan asked Dahae if she will have any project soon.  Dahae said she hasn't decided any yet.  You can hear one of the fans said, "I don't care if you get a project or not, as long as you are happy, we are happy!"  Then one fan asked if Dahae received the picture album that they gave her.  At first Dahae didn't understand, that's why she got that innocent expression, so cute!  She asked what that was then she said yes.  I don't know if this is the album they talked about  http://www.weibo.com/donghaecpforever the first post.  Those are all Donghae's pictures!  That fan was so warm and dedicated.  Then it came to the part that samzz translated, when she signed the Chamo picture, they asked her if Wookie is handsome.  She said, "handsome!" with that ssssuper sweet and shy voice.  You can see when she signed more Chamo pictures, she switched to use a fine tip pen so it wouldn't ruin the pictures that much.  That's it!

@samzz, I have short memory, when did Wookie mention "Dahae ya" in the Osaka fanmeeting?  What is that mean again?  About what?  I just remembered about the secret girlfriend:P!

Edited by emok
  • Like 4

hi everyone...am new here...actually i do ship ldw + ldh since MG days...but not as hard as you guys here....after quite sometime been busy with studies, life etc I've stopped shipping them...but ever since I've watched HK the addiction comes back!...I've read thru frm pg 1 till the latest...what I can say 'salute!'....how you guys investigate every details...really WOW!...keep me smiling...keep up the good work guys! I might not as active as you guys in this thread but I'll always check on the latest news from you guys...

only one thing i realise about ldh when she was asked about Heechul (bck in 2011 interviews) she can calmly happily answer naturally where is her best friend is....to me that is how you act when people ask you about your best friend right....but why when fans asked her about wookie she just answer 'don't know'....it is quite weird as if she is hiding something...if they are in 'deep' friendship not more than a friend she could just answer the same way she describe about Heechul right?...there is something btw them but not sure what the status till they confirm it....

• Like 1

@mizz_adreana_stv, welcome here, so happy to read more comments abt our couple bc we are totally in drought season now, that's why I think it can be diverted into something not nice for our ship.

@emok, "Dahaeya: from fans acc, not sure from twitter or DC. It's usually addressed to someone you are really close with or attention grabber. If he said, Dahaeshii, it's more formal. During first HK interview, Wookie called Dahae in banmal (casual) language, meaning they are very close, not all friends can address their partner like that. Korean is very strange abt this choice of suffixes, it can becomes big issue if you put it wrongly.

Korean name suffixes

http://halcyon-morn.livejournal.com/31250.html

------

When Wookie sent Birthday flower to Dahae's cody, her cody addressed him as 동욱이 or Dong Wook ie

-IE (이)

-ie is a diminutive suffix attached to the end of a person's name as a sign of closeness and affection. This is only done to names ending in consonants; there is no vowel-ending equivalent.

• Like 3

Hi everyone. Been a silent lurker here for six months and today I finally plucked up the courage to write a post! Totally agree with Samzz' comments on the difference in age group/maturity level of fans of idols and young actors/actresses compared to those of established actors/actresses. There is nothing wrong with shipping your idol with the nearest good looking guy around (usually within a 3-5 ft radius), and getting all excited when they exchange occasional glances with each other. It's part and parcel of the fangirling culture. What I find distasteful is when anti fans pose as well meaning fans and say things to rock other people's ship. It has happened in Dahae's Weibo account recently but the antis were promptly exposed by Dahae's seasoned fans.

To Newbie: While we cannot be 100% sure of Donghae status right now, so far we have seen far more Donghae hints than any other pairing involving Wookie/Daehae with other people. If you are concerned with Wookie's pairings with other people may I suggest you create a new thread under a new heading. You might find other people with similar concerns as yours!

• Like 2

Guest NewBee

@k_me26, Understand your support for donghae, also I am not trying to promote 'nana' here, just was curious with my observing that's all, and asking questions here from all the experienced shippers on donghae with what I saw.

@HoaD, sorry to disappoint you, not a fan of Bom nor nana, being a newbie here, and also do not know how to 'ship' or what is the meaning of OTP.  My only wish and desire is to see that lkw and ldh get together in real life!

After seeing this two cute couples I was Googling to find out if they are real couple in life and found this forum, so my questions put here are harmless, not to offend anyone here, but to enquire only.  Not a spy, can't even read chinese etc. and hope that you professional shippers here can answer some questions from newbies besides only answering for donghae. Thanks!

Guest NewBee

@ELY_397, as explained, I do not know how to create new thread etc....it seems that my questions are upsetting some people here.  Well.........well..........it seems only questions on the findings etc and wookie and ldh are acceptable in this forum.  Thus, my last posting here!

To NewBee. My comments on antis stem from some recent postings on Dahae's weibo account. They were not directed at you. Please do stay on this thread if you want to ship this lovely couple! Absolutely no ill feelings intended! However, as a general rule of thumb, we try to avoid mentioning other people on this thread out of respect for the other parties involved and also their fans.

• Like 3

maybe it is coincidence, when dahae post picture at Guangzhou airport during her way to Korea on 15/5 ..i noticed it is one year anniversary of their first public selfie 

6c2368d7jw1egez8wmtsbj20dc0hsmzo.jpg

sometime my delusional thought feel like dahae tick on calendar the important date related to them and post some pic on sns and only hardcore shipper like us noticed... haha

• Like 8

Welcome to all newbie .. glad to know you same with me support our couple.

To @NewBee .. well.. if you really donghae shipper, please stop pairing wookie with other woman here. maybe you've curious bc our couple so quiet after HK but we still concern with the coincidence and hint bc we're "Ninja Shippers" . Enjoy with our thread with don't telling about another woman and X. I think it's better to us. 

OK .. with whom they're live together someday, but I really trust they're real couple right now. So I don't think to pairing with other.

About tteobokki midnight .. dahae_ya do you hungry in midnight?? Don't you on diet ?? Kkkkkk so she likes other people who eat on midnight.  But I'm curious with who ???:P;)

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 6

@k_me26, Understand your support for donghae, also I am not trying to promote 'nana' here, just was curious with my observing that's all, and asking questions here from all the experienced shippers on donghae with what I saw.

@HoaD, sorry to disappoint you, not a fan of Bom nor nana, being a newbie here, and also do not know how to 'ship' or what is the meaning of OTP.  My only wish and desire is to see that lkw and ldh get together in real life!

After seeing this two cute couples I was Googling to find out if they are real couple in life and found this forum, so my questions put here are harmless, not to offend anyone here, but to enquire only.  Not a spy, can't even read chinese etc. and hope that you professional shippers here can answer some questions from newbies besides only answering for donghae. Thanks!

Dear! ​I want to ask you how many pages were read in the forum discussion? You start reading from page forum in? This forum has traveled more than 900 pages. All these issues were discussed. Maybe if you had just participated in it I think you have to read on this forum before to learn more before making any comments.
Because all the issues you ask and doubt we have to discuss and find out the evidence before it.
Instead of asking or doubt as to what you see, why do not you go back and read from page 1. I think you'll have all the answers without having to ask.
Welcome everyone here !!! :wub:

• Like 7

WOW, chinggus, just one idol name can cause havoc, and the idol caused havoc in other thread too. Btw, IMO, @newbie just asking out of curiosity, I don't think she's shipping them or tried to cause havoc-that's my opinion. 

Sometimes we need to mention as (no choice) especially if related to our Chamo status, not creating new shipping. If our couple already confirmed it to us or public, then other names I think prohibited in here. As I said before, we don't need other past evidence, even sometimes we recycle it, maybe the evidence can be found from others. 

One of the reason why I'm still here, even Dahae's issue still hot in weibo, bc the more I read or study about other story, the more I have faith in my CHAMO, it is for COMPARISON STUDY. If we have tons of evidences like during HK, I think we don't hv time to look at other things or people comments no matter how hot its in SNS. The same I did for Wookie too.

• Like 7

Welcome to all newbie .. glad to know you same with me support our couple.

To @NewBee .. well.. if you really donghae shipper, please stop pairing wookie with other woman here. maybe you've curious bc our couple so quiet after HK but we still concern with the coincidence and hint bc we're "Ninja Shippers" . Enjoy with our thread with don't telling about another woman and X. I think it's better to us. 

OK .. with whom they're live together someday, but I really trust they're real couple right now. So I don't think to pairing with other.

About tteobokki midnight .. dahae_ya do you hungry in midnight?? Don't you on diet ?? Kkkkkk so she likes other people who eat on midnight.  But I'm curious with who ???:P;)

​ok can we have our PREGO DELULU again, she's hungry bc of the baby-just joking Dahae

Just read abt Fan Bing Bing secret wedding rumor, how I wish our Chamo has the same act too. I'm not angry at all if they secretly married and only will announce it next year-as long as both of you together, no matter what you do, I'm OK. 

• Like 7

Agree with you @samzz I notice during HK hhmm actually when wookie choose dahae to become his co star my confidence is back after losing for year ago since they break out.

after he with dahae again, really happy and something different with his face (inner).  When in RM, he make distance with other woman but keep friendly.  In this case, I see he want to protect dahae and he want show up to dahae that he really serious with their "deep relationship" . Same with dahae too. She really be careful with what she do. Our jackpot is their coincidence showing to us.  It's enough for me :wub:

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 6