[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

​ok can we have our PREGO DELULU again, she's hungry bc of the baby-just joking Dahae

Just read abt Fan Bing Bing secret wedding rumor, how I wish our Chamo has the same act too. I'm not angry at all if they secretly married and only will announce it next year-as long as both of you together, no matter what you do, I'm OK. 

Hhhhh why PREGO DELULU can't disappear from us :lol: but It's still on my delulu. Can't move

As long as they're happy.. it's OK to me if someday we'll hear she become wife or maybe mommy :D

• Like 6

i think too many 'coincidence' what makes this ship still sailing...and makes shippers ship them more and more.....me personally think it is too good to be 'coincidence' is when ldh choose to wear the 'iron man' (black sabbath) tshirt....somehow i feel that we don't need a 'delulu' mind but it is more like an evidence...because the way she wear it with long skirt...hmm i guess as one of the fashion icons if she's really into that band i guess she would dress more like a real rocker with ripped jeans instead and on top of that why on earth she wore that tshirt the same time as wookie filming BM/IM...that's why i still believe there's something btw these 2....

• Like 7

Seems our girl have at last made her debut to IG, have been following this account for sometime now because it seemed it is her judging from the people she follows (her friends apple and Suho and others) and I guess she used it to follow them but today she posted a picture for the first time and it is from when she arranged flowers for her stylist birthday gift :wub:

https://instagram.com/olivia84eva/

I really hope she use the account a lot and write in English :D

11364018_481564995325293_901295876_n.jpg

• Like 13

as i go through Dahae's friend instagram to search if have dahae's pic.. i found this picture

but this cake is for her husband if i'm not mistaken..suddenly i remember that i had saw this cake. the funny thing is this cake is very similar with one  the cake that wookie received during his birthday

005J2ajmjw1em1obapbmtj309c067jri.jpg

maybe it is coincidence or maybe dahae sent it after got inspiration from her friend.  or maybe from his fan..haha

• Like 4

Guest turquoiseblue

I think there's no point in talking about past celebrities that were linked to our couple UNLESS we have new information or latest news linking our couple to them. I understood why dahae's alleged ex name still pops up here every once in a while coz its still hot topic. although I believe that story already ended when her agency even denied dahae had any affair with him whatsoever.  So that means dahae was never guilty of being sweet to wookie even in the beginning of HK coz there was never a dahae-lyf in the first place. whatever relationship she had with him didn't consumate to a romantic affair to begin with. and about nana, naaaaah! cant believe we are still talking about her... so irrelevant to donghae! Hehe! RM is over and Wookie is seen hanging out in Dahae's neighborhood. That analysis is more than enough to make me continue shipping this couple. Dahae still prefers to stay in SK always in a hurry to return quickly after her events in China... of course she and her handsome namja cannot stand to be away from each other even one day. And both are looking so gorgeous, happy and in good spirits in their recent public events so it means all is good in doghae world :) welcome newbies! Ship smartly and responsibly kekeke aja aja!!

Finally, it is the right time for me to sign up for IG since our girl is making one!

@apqaria since when the IG existed? Because her profile pic is new, the one she took in flight.. 

Lol.. I'm kinda lame here, signing up for twitter years ago when she made one, and then weibo, and now making IG account for her too ^^ looks like she need to learn from Yonghwa to post 5 selfies or short videos in a day! Edited by sassygirl94

• Like 7

Finally, it is the right time for me to sign up for IG since our girl is making one!

@apqaria since when the IG existed? Because her profile pic is new, the one she took in flight.. 

Lol.. I'm kinda lame here, signing up for twitter years ago when she made one, and then weibo, and now making IG account for her too ^^ looks like she need to learn from Yonghwa to post 5 selfies or short videos in a day!

​I am not really sure about that but I think I have been following the account since I opened mine which is back in August 2014 so I think at least since then it was there but my guess that she may be opened it at the same time as her friend *they are close so may be they encouraged each other to open it* and that was around May last year (so a year ago)

About the profile pic, as I remember there wasn't any picture when it was there first but I think she updated that today as well with the post.

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 5

@lovebeats, that's one of the biggest clue to me. When I saw that cake during Wookie birthday in his DC, I stared at the cake, and thinking must be coming from someone who loves strawberry so much, and now since Dahae's best best friends posted it in her Insta for her husband-totally not coincidence Dahae also copy cat for her ehm ehm husband,

@sassygirl94, I think before that there are so many secret in the group of her friends insta that she followed, best example the cake above

,-she's not ready, but now only she's confirmed it, meaning she's ready to face or reveal something.

I saw that acc once a while, but never cross my mine that's her, bc my mind always focusing on something.

• Like 2

@samzz when i go through on her friend's ig i saw  the table setting set up by dahae when she returned home from LA vacation last Sept. She updated her weibo or twitter about that. So the friend who she was talking who visits her after arriving is not the namja that we know but her friend.kkkkkk

Edited by k_me26
  • Like 1

@samzz when i go through on her friend's ig i saw  the table setting set up by dahae when she returned home from LA vacation last Sept. She updated her weibo or twitter about that. So the friend who she was talking who visits her after arriving is not the namja that we know but her friend.kkkkkk

​yes, the 2 set lunch not for her namja, so sad, kkkkk but according to her that her second cooking after came back

6c2368d7jw1ekqonal68qj20df0hsdhx.jpg

----the first set is below-for 4, still ? on her mystery guest

6c2368d7jw1ekpjj02wczj20hs0dc76x.jpg

--------------------

and now the BEST PART is still the strawberry cake

8 months ago-roughly near Wookie Birthday, her friend posted a cake for her husband, but the cake is in Dahae's house, I know the plate serving set, Dahae used it during Anna visit in Nov 2013

So she ate the cake, like it and saw her husband's friend love it, so she bought it for her namja too.

The cake cannot be from Wookie's fan, unless the fan is Dahae herself

005J2ajmjw1em1obapbmtj309c067jri.jpg

OR the pic her friend posted below, is when Wookie, Dahae and Apple eating together at Dahae's house.

x0Y5gYE.jpg

During Fang Anna visit.

qfLHhCk.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 11

x0Y5gYE.jpg

@samzz after i saw this pic.. i think her friend that got the idea from dahae to present this cake to her husband.. keke 

no wonder during wookie birthday dahae post on twitter picture of her grandparent and her dog, strawberry.. because she gave wookie strawberry cake.. haha

B1vhrGDCIAAr5Mw.jpg

• Like 6

@lovebeats, hahahaha, I was LOL, oh come on Dahae, Strawberry and chocolate combo is the symbol of undying love and for intimate ehm ehm too.

So yes, a cute Strawberry pic is a replacement for us, -Dahae's secret code in delivering her message for Wookie's birthday. We know she always put Cherry, but on that special day, sorry Cherry, Strawberry is more meaningful.

and on 15th April, her friends put a video on their trips to Okinawa, and we read one Japanesse twitter account said she bumped someone  who looked so much like Wookie, but he was covered in mask and hat. Dahae's cat teacher already informed Chinese fans Dahae was out of Seoul around that time, so most likely her birthday celebration is in Okinawa of course with her namja.

pjhaileyycafe_baum85ajju and 11 others like언니 안녕하세요! 저 정은이에요ㅎㅎ 알죠~? 진성오빠 친척동생이요~!ㅎㅎㅎ 제가 팔로우 걸었습니다ㅎㅎㅎ
Edited by samzz
  • Like 5

​yes, the 2 set lunch not for her namja, so sad, kkkkk but according to her that her second cooking after came back 

the meal, I only saw her friend caption information is a lunch. And if I remember correctly, at that time, her mother had returned to Korea. But that meal also no sign of her mom. So I think that then she is to continue cooking for another. which not only two persons. Or mother and someone just enjoy it at dinner.:D

and for me, based on the status  relationship of Dahae's friendly. I believe very much on onething that Dahae and Wookie are dating. Dahae's friend is married, outside most of the time she spent at work and her husband. I noticed that sometimes she still finds time for her own and that is with Dahae travel . So Dahae too. I realized that she had with mother outing in JeJu when Wookie have a trip to Dubai, a date with cody when Wookie have trip to London , a short break with Anna in Japan is the Wookie is busy preparing for MAMA. So I think that is not disappointed if we do not see Wookie in something related to Dahae, or vice versa. even in a tourim. Because sometimes they also need time and space for each person. But in my opinion, Dahae spent a lot of time for him, she really is only in Korea and sometimes spent for her friends a short time. 

And about date 6/11, I almost certainly have Wookie in meal with her grandparents. Really. Because I see a bowl of seaweed soup. I could not believe it was just a coincidence even about Wookie's birthday date. 

And speaking of strawberries, I made a learn through the pictures of the birthday of Wookie, on the birthday in 2006, 2007 his birthday cake always had strawberry, and it is not bread from his fans because I see they have different cake for him.
the following years because no photos so I can not comment, but on birthday in 2011, the birthday cake is completely different, decorated by chocolate. But  birthday cake in 2014, when he had Dahae back, a cake with strawberry and cherry. It was an interesting thing for me

Birthday in 2007 

20153595506b-0036-498c-a6ff-1740548b4b13

Edited by HoaD
  • Like 9

@HoaD, yes nice to see Dahae and her friends can have their own time without their namja. Something new to Wookie but he himself said he tried to be more open minded now.

Dahae and her best friends are a big fan of "A TWOSOME CAKE", so very strong evidence the strawberry cake is from Dahae.

A TWOSOME specified these type of cakes for romantic proposal during white days last year. The cake is designed specifically for lover.

dXjQyDC.jpg

• Like 7