[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@turquoiseblue, you nailed it perfectly on our Dongahe past possibilities on why they were unable to maintain a real deeper relationship. My friends (non soompier who are crazy about them, said the same thing too). 
I got all the information from the Donghae Forum, Donghae Baidubar, other Chinese websites and DC forum too (all these forums are not active anymore)-every detail of their back ground and families were discussed in that forums. Even at that time, someone said, there was a video-people spotted them went out together, but immediately removed from the website. Then I did come across a video from Japanese website last year (but deactivated also), saying that fans spotted them in Japan post My Girl days, but I just ignore it, bc I think no point digging something not relevant anymore.
on Dahae mom, she's just exactly like Dahae-cheerful and down to earth, no sign at all that she's the wife of very rich man. During Love Actually shooting, we knew a lot about her and her generosity, she cooked for all staffs during Dahae birthday and personally served the food to all staffs.So, her perception of Wookie, I'm 100% sure she likes him too, but in what category, I honestly don't know.
Same with you I cried too when I read about him and his sister-in fact I knew a lot about his love for his sister even before Happy Camp. Actually I'm a fan of Wookie before Lee Da Hae. I googled about him more, save all video and pic about him. I only started admiring Dahae after Green Rose, bc I was so surprised the girl in GR and MY Girl is actually the same girl. Then when the new and rumors about her and Wookie started to emerge in media and forum (I still remember, July 2006), I immediately committed in following her bc, to me whoever nice and love Wookie, she's my idol.Now the rest is history.

Yeah.. past is passed and live in the now for the future is the silver lining of anybody's life..

That actress is probably suited him at that point and don't forget the fact that he was still young and less experience than her.. not that I dislike her but TBH she has nothing match on Wookie except a 'caught in the moment' feeling (which is so normal after an intimate 6 months long filming together)

BUT it's all passing and that actress is moving on already... so does him..

Noona-Dongsaeng relationship maybe hot and steamy at first but man will always be man and the fact that a man can provide all.. mentally and financially secure.. and just like my 10 years older husband said.. 'wives need to be younger than husbands' I agree with that..

youthness is power.. that's how men above their mid 30ies would think.

I was a die hard SoGong shipper before and the fact that it doesn't work out..

Hallyu stars lives are top secret...

South Korea and their sesaeng fans.. they are really something.

and here I'm thinking, is Hotel King is actually picturing their actual or real life journey minus the evil part-Dahae is the heiress (if you scrolled Dahae's forum, I think in the early pages-someone posted Dahae's family actually managing Hotel Business)-Wookie is a hard working poor guy that rise to the top. Probably that's why he specifically choose Dahae for her costar, and their last confession is so real (we saw it right), like telling us their journey.Amone asking him, why he hates her so much or such a burden to him, telling me exactly their real life too.

I didn't know Wookie came from a middle class family, after I've read your posts I totally understand why Wookie didn't pursue DaHae before since he has a family to take care of, financially. But let's just say, if Wookie came from a rich family too would he still court DaHae? I bet yes, since he would never mind working w/o any pay if he has both money and the woman he loves.If both of them are still single, then NOW is the right time for their love to blossom, maybe God is giving them another chance. I just hope they'll grab this second chance as what I always say there's no harm in trying :D
@mimi26 I'm guarding my heart for another heartbreak, I ship Da Hae and Dong Wook so much but I still remain something for myself. Just incase these two wont end up ( Goodness sake never let that happen!) then I wont be so devastated as I was before with my doomed otp. We don't hold the verdict, all we can do is to pray that DaHae and Wookie will end in each other's arms, thesooner the better ;)
It's okay to ship, just remain something for yourself :)

Guest turquoiseblue

@mimi26  i agree, dahae being a bit open and trusting puts her in trouble sometimes. she may have come from a very sheltered life having a protective mom and a wealthy generous dad (just my guess) on her side, making it difficult for her to distinguish the good from the bad people. there's always this tendency for her to become the easy prey because as we know, she's not after the monetary gain, she just wants to fulfill her dreams of becoming known globally and penetrating hollywood. 
while wookie, who has more experience in the "real" world, coming from nothing and worked his way up to the top is more cautious of the people around him. he's a streetsmart, eventhough he's the quiet type, he cannot be easily deceived. he protects his career because this is his bread and butter.
this is why i think the two complements each other in different levels. dahae needs someone like  wookie, a strong willed man who is not self-absorbed and who can give some actual sense to her about how it is in the real world while wookie can benefit from dahae's personality to loosen up a bit and learn to enjoy life as it is. and of course, the fact that they enjoy each other's company very much makes it a plus factor. 
@samzz the fact that the mom likes wookie also makes me smile from ear to ear :D a mom can only like or unlike a guy...that's it. ahahaha. it doesnt matter what category. wookie can work on the category later ahahaha :))
yes, im also feeling that dong-hae lovestory is not very far from the roles they have right now. haha. 
@segafanlady about the cougar lady "actress" you were talking about. i also agree with you that it was love for convenience. they worked together, maybe wookie got smitten by her wisdom and she on the other hand was flattered that's shes getting attention from a hot younger man. and the knowledge that it will be a fleeting relationship right from the get go removes the pressure to take it to the next level coz the lady is definitely not looking for a younger to satisfy all her long term needs. they just enjoyed the moment until it fizzled out. 

I am sorry if this offends anybody. But I just had to say it. I regret bringing up a mention about the other actress in this thread since now I feel I was being disrespectful to her. This will be my last mention of her.
Please, let's not be judgemental about what happened in Wookie's previous relationship. None of us know what happened. From what I read on their couple thread, especially their weibo exchanges, I got the feeling that it was a serious relationship from both  sides. Whether the woman is older or the man is older, what matters ultimately is how compatible they are with each other and finally age is just a number!. None of us can predict what happens even in our relationships. Then how can we predict what happened in another's relationship? So, let's treat their previous relationships also with the respect they deserve. Better, let's move on and focus on the relationship we have at present.
In my case, I never shipped Wookie with that actress. But when I went to their couple thread, I was touched by how much both of them cared for each other. Wookie has also mentioned a couple of times about how much she supported him when he was feeling quite insecure about his acting capabilities after a two year break. She helped him out a lot when she need not have. She also talked a lot about how kind he was as a person. They had common friends as well. I am sure that when you are an actor who gets to act with good looking co-stars all the time, more than the physical attraction, you might look for something more - stability and sincerity which are usually rare in the celeb world. What if they were the right people who met at the wrong time? That can also happen. I am sure anybody whose ship has sunk will agree that sometimes that also happens. Anyway, though I have not watched their drama or shipped them, it made me sad that this is an industry where so many outside factors influence a relationship. Hopefully, just like we do in our real lives, they have also learnt what they can from that. Our interest is in Wookie, but I, from my heart, wish the other actress also happiness in her life. 
I was also impressed by some of the fans on that thread who took the split calmly and accepted it. Most of the time, you see shippers refusing to move on and insisting their ship is still real. I want this thread to be also like that where we ship with respect and are ready and accepting in case of any eventuality.
I have shipped Donghae for a long time in my heart, may be not as long as some of you do. For Da Hae, I have not found anyone more suitable than Wookie and vice versa. However, even if Wookie and Da Hae were to end up with someone else, I would just pray that I will be able to accept them coz finally it is not my life, it is theirs.
@turquoiseblue Once you become an actress, I guess, much of the sheltering goes away, especially in the kdrama world. Da Hae has had to put up with a lot from her ANTIs and hence must know a lot about life in her own way as well. It has been difficult for her because of the controversies and some people might have taken advantage of the situation by offering her sympathy and work. Compared to that, while Wookie might have had a harder time making it on his own,  he hasn't had to deal with the kind of ANTIs and controversies Da Hae had to. So, while their backgrounds may have had some influence in how they were in the beginning, as they went along, both have had to become tough in their own way.Wookie though, like you said, is the quiet type. Some people like that are more cautious than the others because once they get hurt, it is harder for them than for others. So, they take their time and think through things before committing.
If this offends anybody, I would rather ship Donghae quietly on my own and enjoy Hotel King as a drama.

Guest kdfv

Thank you for posting their beautiful pictures. The compare MG and HK pictures are awesome!

I love to see them to date in the real life.

Thanks chinggus for the insightful comments specially about LDW life. I didn't know much about that so it makes me appreciate him even more. 
I guess this thread is becoming more active now that we got love confessions in HK, like @samzz said, the two scenes really felt so real that you really think those two were really confessing their love to each other on screen for everyone to see :x :x
And ooh those MG pictures and videos. GREAT MEMORIES :x

And I just saw this on DramaTroll, I guess our Wookie should follow this advice :))
oK9NvNp.png

Guest turquoiseblue

@mimi26  I'm ok! whatever you say is ok coz that is your opinion and i respect that ;)  i really hope we can talk about things in this thread and not take it very seriously. again this is just a forum, not everyone will have the same opinion on someone or something. as long as we dont personally attack an actor, i dont think we are being disrespectful to them. to be honest, im not interested in knowing what actually happened with their past relations. that's the last thing my shipper heart wants to know hahaha :)) that's why some names are not mentioned here so we don't offend other fans. when we start taking things seriously, that's when the conversation turns sour. no one will ever say anything anymore coz the thought of offending another person is too risky  X_X  so let's take all the posts here with a truck load of salt, shall we? 
and about dahae, coming from a sheltered life and suddenly having this instant fame after MyGirl, pushed her into the spotlight rather quickly, she must learn how to deal with people from all walks of life and learn the tricks of the trade quickly in order to survive. i dont know about the ANTIs, i believe it goes with fame and you just have to suck it up. anywhere you go female actors get more hate than male actors coz I believe it has a lot do with misandry coz there are more female fans than male fans. but it goes down to the choices we make, it defines who we are. there are some things you have no control of but most of the things that happen to your life are products of your own decision. I want what's is best for LDH, I think she is a very talented lady. :) 

Guest turquoiseblue

@apqaria LOL that dramatroll is cracking me up  O:-) all the pictures on the HK thread are too funny haha... love it!

Guest turquoiseblue

@dniiiicole i like your thoughts about our OTP  :x I bet if LDW was a rich kid, he will not think twice in courting DaHae 9 years ago haha :)) but I think that's what Dahae liked about him, he is different, he is not obnoxious and he is very mysterious. I dont know if DaHae will get attracted to him if he is an over confident rich brat. hmmm.... she doesn't seem to be attracted to guys who are like that.
Oh well, I can feel the love in MyGirl. I knew in my heart they fell in love with each other, the attraction was so strong and the body language said it all :)) they cant wait to see each other or work together. cant keep their hands off each other, laughing and having fun even when they have no sleep. haaaay... young love :x :x
now they seem to be more discreet maybe they dont want to be pressured again by the fans. they are taking things slowly like hugs here and there, arm massage here and there :(|) hehehe.
and please guard your shipper heart. this may go either way. we dont really know what's happening between them right now. no news means good news i guess?! hehehe. 

Ah loved reading all the post by u guys. @SeGafanlady,@turquoiseblue,AQ,@mimi26,@samzz,@dniiiicole and @maz.
@turquoiseblue:So agree no news is equal to good news too.

And why don't they give us any pic of them together from sets .May be they know it will make to headline on all site LOL.And again there dating news will spread.

it's a new beginning after all.. 9 years is almost a decade and people don't stay the same (more wise, more mature, more beautiful and more experience)

I know that we are so drenched in Wookie and Da Hae's sizzling hot chemistry.. and I see there is no reason for the OTP shippers to not ship them for real. They are too perfect and too beautiful to be true and when you use your 5 senses to cater for your wildest imagination, you basically already consider that they are indeed a couple in reel and real.

Bringing other parties is unavoidable since everybody needs to know more and more about their bias OTP and I have not seen any cruel, rude and disrespectful bashing to their exes eventhough some wording are indeed 'not so sugarcoating' but as long as we don't swear on her/him.. I think the emotional momentum that shows how deeply care anybody to one them (Lee&Lee) is acceptable.

Keep calm and ship fabulously..

Guest michbadat

OMG just wooooooooow wooooow the conversations in this thread are wow hahaha
@mimi26 yes unnie thats what i have always believed they are now way past in romantic level but doesnt mean they cant date or get married.right? hahaha and oh pls dont stop posting here and share your thoughts about donghae and their BTS. pls? me and @maz will be very sad. hahahha
@SeGafanlady unnie haha youa re doing it again the horoscope thingy.. that you also did with sogong.i love it by the way
@samzz wow can i say you are so awesome LDH and LDW fan? :) you are my source of every informations hahaha
@apqaria and @dniiiicole i really hope you succeed in that "i will try not to ship donghae" cuz i honestly i have given up trying not to ship them. I already accepted that i am their crazy shipper so i will just face whatever consequences there is. After all they are already close friends so how badly can i get hurt?right?

@ethan_1 yeeeeheeey finally you de lurk . mwuaaaah 

@turquoiseblue welcome back to the shipper world hahahaha  I ship donghae since 2005.see? I amy have deactivated for a while but once a shipper will always be a shipper hahahaha
just like what i always say SHIPPING are only for the braves :)

and PS.
hi @dvee_yong I know you are lurking hahahaha :)

WOW all these talks about our OTP is making me dizzy LITERALLY. HAHAHAHAim sorry i am such a love sick puppy when it comes to these two
@michbadat WHO ARE YOU? dont get me wrong but i love your post.How can you be passionate and calm in shipping these two. It seems you have a long history of in a shipping world. hahaha yeah I should have known by your siggy.keep posting dear
@apqaria huhuhu waeee are yo doing this to me dear? looking at those picutres it makes me cry

@mimi26 no dear you cannot keep those awesome thoughts to yourself so you cannot stop posting here..if you do im gonna cry 
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@turquoiseblue @ynassii welcome dearies. welcome back to donghae shipping donghae.you guys can never escape these two.  hahahalets keep spazzing
@SeGafanlady  how can you not ship them.right unnie?
@samzz until now dear i still cannot believe how much chemistry these two have.Its very rare and urrrrrgh i dont know anymore 
@dvee_yong BFF will you post and not just lurk? hahahahaha it would be our pleasure.When will you join us? LOL 

@maz LOL BFF I'm having fun just reading all your insightful posts and passionate spazz. But yeah, LDW and LDH really look good together. I can't really say anything about their real score but I can see that they are really close and comfortable with each other, thus making the chemistry far more explosive than any other nuclear bomb invented.  :x