[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said: turquoiseblue said: LOL! :)) Aries will let Scorpio try on new things you're right!  But trying it with a bunch of girls in one house...eeeeehhh... i dont know about that! that could spell TROUBLE  :-/

this couple is awesome... they are probably.. the one and only reunite OTP that make their loyal fans falling in love with them again for the second time.
In my 10 years Kdrama life.. I have never seen an OTP that can ooze such a sensual aura that is so magnetic....
What made me squee like a crazy girl 9 years ago in My Girl.. now... in the second time, like a tsunami.. swept my heart away and totally in love with them again just like it is the first time... this is for me.. the rarest thing that I ever experience in my Kdrama life.. maybe only Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won reunite can top this..

is it their fate???

2014032702693_0.jpg
PERFECTION IN EVERY DIRECTION.. Lee Lee couple

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: this couple is awesome... they are probably.. the one and only reunite again OTP that make their loyal fans falling in love with them again for the second time.
In my 10 years Kdrama life.. I have never seen an OTP that can ooze such a sensual aura that is so magnetic....
What made me squee like a crazy girl 9 years ago in My Girl.. now... in the second time, like a tsunami.. swept my heart away and totally in love with them again just like it is the first time... this is for me.. the rarest thing that I ever experience in my Kdrama life.. maybe only Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won reunite can top this..

It is their fate???

PERFECTION IN EVERY DIRECTION.. Lee Lee couple

Guest turquoiseblue

MORE DONG-HAE CHEMISTRY :x:x:xfanmeeting.jpg

wookie applying warm packs on dahae's cheeks

:)mgbehindthesceneslove.jpg
nodoubt.jpg
realoffscreenromance.jpg

CREDITS TO OWNER!!  :D

Guest orangepuffle

Their chemistry is practically unreal... I mean, which on-screen couple can be cuter in their BTS than in the actual drama itself?? That's Donghae couple for you. Their chemistry since My Girl is already unbeatable - cute and flirty then; and now in Hotel King it's just sizzling hot. Now, do excuse me as I continue to watch videos of them getting lost in each others' eyes... ...

Guest ynassii

let me weep on those pictures.. T____T my love for this couple just reached its highest level. :x
I really really hope that they'll try dating.. LMAO Dongwook is getting old and he should consider having some.. you know... romance in his life... lmao but I think this thread will explode if they're dating in real life. :(( :(( :(( OMG just imagining that makes me smile sooooooo much!! :D Imagining them holding each others' hand while walking... whispering that looks like kissing... /cries/ OMG I should stop. lmao
@apqaria thank you for the welcome~ >:D< :x

Thank u for so many insightful comments on our OTP-as what i said, why both never want to cross the boundary as close friend while having an affectionate friendship, only both of them know the secret.
Dahae is heiress in real life, comes from very rich family, at age of 21 she's already can splash 1 milllion USD for interior design of her house. What i'm so proud about her mom  is she never tried to match her daughter with famous or rich society like them instead she allows a young, humble, ordinary, rising star to befriend with her daughter. We know Dahae is very close to many actors and idols, but for nearly 9 yrs following her, I never see them with Dahae mom, except Yi Feng. Well, probably one even managed to get close to her mom bc she said she broke up with her latest costar boyfriend after My Girl is in Oct 2008.
Dahae and Wookie's mom-I think they met before, bc during the Donghae craze after MY GIRL, the Donghae club from Korea, mentioned Dahae gave his mom a very big bouquet of flower for her birthday. 
on her mom for being very protective up to her personal life, Yes I never blame her at all, she did the right thing, bc she knows her daughter esp her weaknesses more than us. Yes, Dahae was having a though and miserable career after EOE, even under her watchful eyes, her daughter still exposed to backlash, inside and outside-outside we know it comes from the public-she's the actress with a highest number of antis., the inside problem is from her previous agencies, reason why, part is her mistake and part of it bc of the greediness of people handling her career. 
Actually, we do want her to flirt aggressively with HOT guys of our preferences, but her mom is always by her side, I remember when she went to Hong Kong with Rain for his fashion show, her mom tagged along-we the active fans at that time even said- "why mom, you make our delusional and pervy dream crashed". But at the same time we really respect her decision, a 20 something actress still wants to have a clean and decent lifestyle, not easy if your life is always surrounded with glizt and glamour, plus HOT HOT guys.

9 years time is a long period and I hope it's the beginning of a new page and something new for them..

They are both at a mature and ready to settle down age and I'm happy to see Da Hae's improvement in elegance and maturity. Time has learnt her to be a complete beautiful woman. Although she seems to lost it if Wookie teases her hahahaha..

Like wise people said..

"Love that blossoming from a close friendship.. is the ultimate love that every couple dream about" since the heart, the mind, the feeling and the compassion will neutralize all indifferent that can be obstacles.

Have you guys ever thought that maybe the reason why these two reunited is because they're really fated to be together? DongWook just helped the ''Destiny'' Hahaha because for all we know Wookie called DaHae to be his leading lady for the drama which pretty explains my delusions. Hahaha

Agree to everyone here, let's just enjoy the drama and lots and lots of Dong-Hae sweetness. Me, myself can't afford to have a second heartbreak, though. (My other otp got doomed, they guy ended up with my bias (from a famous girl group in KR) which never in my wildest dream occurred that both of them would really become a couple and....it happened so be it!) As for Da Hae and Dong Wook, I still keep my hopes up for them, though there's no guarantee but! why don't we give it a try? ;)

When I was 35 I ship HB and HJW like a religion but just as you all know.. in shipping world.. fantasy is our only bestie and hints are coincidents while overreacting to their normal gestures seems like an obligation.. been to South Korea many times and eventhough the real life there is soooooo different than in the drama (sorry gurls cute oppas are rarest thing to be seen) I understand more and more the reasons of why public figure hold their privacy iron clad gripped..

Will come back later and respond to all your wonderful insights.
Just a few thoughts:
After episodes 9 and 10, I was on a Donghae high and went and re-watched all their BTS from MG to HK. I even took a sneak peak at SBS Roommate. LOLAnyway, after watching MG BTS, I can safely say that there was definite attraction on both sides. They were both so giddy with it. From HK BTS, what I can see is that they are more toned down as people, so that obvious giddiness is no longer there. They are friends and talk with each other quite comfortably. But what I also don't see is the just friendship vibe. When I watched the hug BTS, I felt that Wookie was a bit shy in the beginning. Since they have done so many romantic scenes before and must be used to it by now, his being a bit shy somehow attracted my attention. Hehe  I don't know... But if they were just friends and too comfy with each other, shouldn't they flaunt it a bit more especially since the drama can do with some fanservice BTS. Here, I don't see that at all. There are times when I feel Wookie gets really conscious though there are other times when he is normal. Da Hae is always reaching out and laughing which shows her open nature. Wookie is a bit more careful as is his personality.
The other thing could be that they have a partner already which is why they don't give us any scandalous BTS. But 32 episodes with someone you thought of dating before/dated. Shouldn't their partners be a bit more careful? Or may be I watch too many kdramas. Hehe
It could be because of SBS Roommate as well that HK BTS is so less. Or it is MBC's fault. As someone who knows how KingKong, Wookie's agency works due to PMY, what I feel is this. While they do give their artists good projects, they also have a tendency to overwork their artists at times if they are on a high careerwise. Of course Wookie will get popular through SBS Roommate and it is good for him financially as well (not much work every week and good money). 

Guest ethan_1

Hello everyone!First time posting in donghae thread coz I can't help it.U guys are so convincing and those thoughts and opinions about LDW and LDH pulled me out from lurking mode. Hk bts and the drama is giving me a lot of feels. I've never been a shipper but donghae couple turned me into one since MG time.Who would have thought that they will be back together after a freaking 8 or 9 years?!!!yay! i was so happy when i first read the news and my sleeping shipping heart was reawaken.lol. Their chemistry now is more intense as compare to MG. Im also curious why they are not posting any photos of them together?Based on their interaction and on some photos and BTS, I can't help but noticed the way Da Hae smiles( she looks so happy nowadays ) and Wookie's way of looking at her.Wookie said on one interview before HK that he is not in a relationship. Da Hae is also a private person when it comes to her relationship. I also agree that how they act is not the way of someone who is with a partner coz that would hurt their partner if they saw those BTS.Image and video hosting by TinyPicOk,I know it could be because i like them together that's why I'm like this but i guess,there's really something going on between them that is beyond their friendship.What is that?Only them can answer. The confession scene in ep10 looks so real or maybe they are just really good in acting.Dating or not,I'm just glad that they are back together. ;)

Guest ynassii

d1010a773e195d8ee94937f46b61e6f0.gif
SHIP IS SAILING~~ 
This simple gesture of DaHae towards DongWook made my heart melt and my imagination go crazy. :)) I found this video of Seulong's NG scenes and while watching I found this interaction of our dearest OTP. :x This is their only interaction throughout the video so I just gif-ed it. DaHae straightened the collar of Dongwook's coat after Seulong grabbed Dongwook's coat.
ahh~~ Now I'm imagining Dahae tying Dongwook's tie... OMG :x

Guest ynassii

@ethan_1 oh~ I didn't saw this.. lol probably I'm not paying attention after that scene... :)) but the way Dongwook holds Dahae's hand.... /melts :x

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz again i got a lot of info from you things i never heard of. you must be a long time fan of dahae and has some very reliable sources to know all these tidbits :) i can see things a bit clearer now. wookie and dahae came from very different backgrounds or should i say society status. wookie coming from a poor family who needed to work early on so he can help provide for his family and dahae coming from a rich family who works not necessarily for a living but to fulfill her dreams as an actress. see it makes sense to me now why wookie is the reserved type, serious and very private while dahae exudes a more open, fun carefree persona. wookie has to work hard for the things he want while dahae was given all the opportunities in the world in order to succeed. although both of them are hardworking, they were both driven in different ways.   
here's an excerpt of his tearjerker interview in healing camp when he talked about his sister's wedding:

Lee Dong-wook appeared in the SBS TV "Healing Camp" on the 26th. He chose "getting my sister married" from his bucket list.

He said, "Our living conditions weren't that good when we were young so my sister lived in the country and I lived in the city with my parents. So I always feel bad for my sister. Then suddenly somebody said "Lee Dong~" somewhere.

It turned out that his sister had prepared a video message for him. Hi sister was just like him and very pretty.

His sister this day said, "I am very happy nowadays but I think it's because of you. Now I want you to live for yourself and not just for family. We will be behind you" as she cried.

Lee Dong-wook always welled with tears and said, "I debuted when I was in high school and now it's been 10 years. I don't know where my younger days went. I am happy that she is getting married".

I read this and I cried on how good a son he is and how he sacrificed his own happiness for his family. its a clear indication to me how he will be a great husband and father in the future.  It also made me think that maybe (just maybe) this is one of the reasons he chose not to have a serious relationship with dahae 9 years ago. love is not his priority that time, he has more important obligations to fulfill and he knows it will not work out with dahae because they are still young he doesn't want to ruin the friendship they have.  dahae is a girl born with a silver spoon in her mouth (not her fault though that she was born rich), but being the principled man that he is, he may have felt insecure about that knowing he is still making a name for himself and has nothing to show to her family.
but they are older now and more mature. and im pretty darn sure wookie is not that poor kid anymore from 12 or so years ago! haha. he is in a better standing now, he doesn't have to worry about his family and his sister is also married.. maybe this is the best time to start looking for his own happiness... who is just around the corner...aka...our princess lee da hae :)
@samzz do you know how if dahae's mom like our wookie?! i know you said a couple of times that she may have liked that yi feng guy but i wondered what her mom would say about wookie? hmmm...maybe wookie should start sending flowers to dahae's mom first! haha! they say the way to your woman's heart is through her mother :) 

;)

First of all, I wish I was @Annya so that I could remember so well who posted what and respond to each of them. That requires a super power. ;)
@turquoiseblue, @samzz, @SeGafanlady and @apqaria Thanks to you all, getting to know lots of information about this couple.
@michbadat "i can still see them in their each others family gathering because i believe they have the kind of relationship that is more beyond the romantic level" - This!!! I so agree with this. Your post was just beautiful. We think along similar lines.
@turquoiseblue Your posts are very insightful about how their backgrounds have affected the choices they make. No wonder, Wookie is drawn towards characters who work hard at their jobs. That is also the reason I guess he was so strict towards people who wasted food when he was in the army. He has learnt the value of money the hard way. I can also see now why he is such a perfect fit for Jae Wan, someone who keeps his sorrows to himself and does his best to protect the people he loves. My admiration for him has really grown.
If you are well-off, that gives you a kind of confidence which most people don't get. I am speaking generally here. There are exceptions as well. That is why Da Hae is so confident and open as a person as you don't have to restrain yourself that much. But it also makes people prejudiced against you for no fault of yours. Since she is so open, I guess she has been hurt more compared to Wookie who might think twice before putting himself through something which can possibly hurt him.
@samzz What Da Hae's agency did with her was so bad! Really, did they expect her to break into Hollywood just like that? Wasted so many years of her career. Thank God, she is out of that place.
I had read up on Wookie's previous supposed relationship with another actress. From their weibo exchanges and how openly they showed off their friendship, I got the feeling they dated. I really felt bad for them both when I read how it came to an end. That is the thing with this industry. So many other factors come in and when you have to work on a long distance relationship 3/4th of the time, it is pretty hard to make it work. Also even if you have just started a relationship and things are going good, having to take up another project soon after can also put pressure on the blossoming relationship. The one advantage Donghae have is that they have a strong friendship and have known each other for a considerable amount of time. Let's see. 
Dong Wook had said something like before he used to like a woman who could carry herself well, but now he is looking for someone whom he can be comfortable around. If I remember right, Da Hae said she wants to date for 2 years and marry. Fans can correct me if I am wrong.
@ethan_1 Good to see you have de-lurked. Agree with all that you said.@dniiiicole I too have had mixed luck with my OTPs. Never been an open shipper before, but I have shipped in my heart. LOL My one OTP sunk very fast, the other one, I had no hope for. actually landed at the port. So you never know. It is always "once bitten, twice shy". Now I am a bit more cautious and grounded about my expectations.
How could I forget to mention @maz! :-* You must be in shipping heaven with all the pics and insightful posts here. Or waiting for more BTS?