[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

1200612OSHOPPING-LeeDaHae_22.jpg

You are Beautiful as you are! But what makes you more beautiful is your heart! Youve been through alot and you always come out victorious at the end. I pray that God will always protect and bless you. Never mind your haters theyre just too mad that they can never be like you Beautiful, Lovely and a Versatile actress. Bbasya Mukgu! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA!!!

P.S I understand and not upset about Hotel King not airing because of the tragedy. My sincere prayers for the famiy of the victims

Hello everyone! I know @maz has wanted me to come here for long and so enough of resisting, I am here now. :) I have been a lurker here and have enjoyed all your beautiful posts.
Just had been keeping away from shipping  for a number of reasons. First of all, in most cases, I have seen shippers becoming too childish and behaving badly, where they don't want the actors in their ship to work with other actors and attack their other co-stars. That, for me, is sad coz primarily they are artists and their private life is their business to do what they want with it. Secondly, everything gets connected to the other person so that it seems the actors in the ship don't have a life outside of each other. That, I find very silly. Thirdly, I am very imaginative and wonder what this will do to my sanity if I start thinking about my ship the whole day in the company of like-minded souls. LOL
But I think the shippers here are mature people and as long as we take it with a sense of humour and not too seriously, it is fine. I know many here are long term supporters of the actors involved and so will continue to support them in their careers even when they get paired with other actors. So, I feel comfortable here and hopefully, I will remain sane until 32 episodes and more.
I don't have a long history of shipping Donghae. Just loved them when I watched MG since their chemistry there was kind of rare to watch in k-dramas. Loved how their personalities offset each other and was taken in by their beautiful friendship. So, really glad that HK has given this great team a chance to reunite.
I love Da Hae for her acting skills, her outspokenness and her sense of humour. I love how she can laugh at herself (evident during her MC act at KBS awards, 2010). Despite all the controversies, she has proven to the world that she is a survivor. I know in the k-industry, actors are supposed to cultivate a very humble and pristine image of themselves and keep their opinions on anything and everything to themselves. Even if they have issues with their character or the script, they should not talk about it. Even when bashed, they should show the other cheek and so on. Da Hae has not done the other cheek thing and I love her for that. May be in her industry, some people may take it bad, but I appreciate an outspoken woman wherever I find her. The one thing nobody can take away from her is her acting skills and it is rare to find actresses of her age who can do the comic and the serious with equal ease like her. So besides being the DH reunion vehicle, I am happy she got to do HK since she can do both of these and show the world how good she is at it. These are my general impressions of her. Of course, her fans will know her better and more closely.
I loved Wookie in MG and WR, but his role as Jae Wan has taken my liking for him to another level. From what I have observed of him, he is very straightforward and not the kind of person to pretend to be someone he is not. He is not an attention seeker and comes out as very sincere. He seems to be more of an introvert and can rub people the wrong way coz of his bluntness at times, but that just shows he is genuine and as per Da Hae, he has improved a lot in his people skills. I am sure his army pals watching HK might be thinking he is a natural to play Jae Wan coz of his finickiness. Haha I also find that he is not a selfish actor who wants the spotlight on him 24/7. In many of the dramas I have watched of him, the female lead has had as equal a role as him and since I have seen a pattern there, I feel he is not the kind who wants his character to shine above everybody else's. Of course, I don't know him also that well. So hoping to learn more of him here.
I think Donghae is a good team since they balance each other out. Wookie needs someone who will draw him out at times. I feel he has become a more serious person post army, so may be someone who sees things in a lighter vein and can joke around with him and make him at ease. Da Hae is perfect for that. Da Hae needs someone who is steady, sincere and one who can see the real her and I think Wookie is perfect for that. I think she respects him a lot right from the MG days and yet she can poke fun at him as well. In HK BTS, what I am observing so far is a chilled out DH and a more restrained Wookie (could be because of their characters). But Wookie is becoming more and more relaxed in the BTS which is a good sign.
Of course, we can't predict where this will go, whether they have already got someone or not. Even if they were each other's ideal type long back, we can't say whether that continues to this day or their preferences have changed. Besides, they have a long and beautiful friendship, so it is always a risk to crossover to the other side since you may lose your friendship in the process. But they are at the right time and the right place, where they might be looking for a more serious relationship with someone they trust. A good friendship is also sometimes the best place  to start a permanent relationship.  So that gives me hope.
Whatever happens, hope they find their happiness personally and professionally. They are both in need of a career boost and I hope HK does that for them! 

• Like 1

Guest nancykimlee

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DA HAE AND HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :) 
Will catch up on posts soon but just wanted to say hi and miss you all. Thanks for all the goodies to look forward to. 
HI @MAZ :x 

@samzz  dear,I have a question to ask u~A fan told me that you commented sth in 1st page of HK drama thread But I have never seen this news in Korea or Chinese http://dantri.com.vn/xem-an-choi/lee-dong-wook-tung-rat-nho-em-ho-lee-da-hae-817578.htm

@apqaria  Is the interview from this website? 
I saw your reply that " the interview was aired on SNTV-SCTV6 channel "  Is there any video?

"Actually, last month we have discussed about this pair, we have no clues at all thar we are eventually in here. The reason is (Thanks to our Bosco for the translation), Wookie has expressed that he misses Dahae in one of his interview last December-so we are thinking there is high probability that we can see them together again.

Wookie in his interview in December 2013 (he is almost saying that it is difficult to be Da-hae’s boyfriend )

I and Lee Da-hae had many memories. Everytime when she is sad, I’m sad too. We like each other, because we always bring happiness to each other.

It can’t be denied that, at many times I had thought what will happen if Da-hae is my girlfriend. One time I had told Da-hae: “I really miss you”. Then she replies: “My others partners in other dramas also talk to me like you but nobody sent me a message such as ‘Good Morning’ or present flowers to me…”

Lee Da Hae is lovely but to become her boyfriend, the guy ought to have a tough personality. Because, even she laugh a lot, but she’s sensitive and tend to make her boyfriend to drown in…her flood of tears.

Translation Credit: Bosco_96 @ Soompi"

oh mimi, whenever I see your post, I know I will get a masterpiece writing, you are one of the best when projecting insightful comments-on par or maybe better than the famous k-drama bloggers.
Cocomhe, what a gifts you got there, I wish something very romantic in in one of the gift. 8 years ago, Wookie gave Dahae Eric Bennet CD, contains of one of the most romantic love song lyric. This year, I'm sure he gave another love song.
Much dear, sometimes a juicy news like that is not captured by the K-media, or they cannot release it due to the agency request. At that time, probably people are more interested in her stupid rumor "prostitution scandal than any other rumors.
I don't know, even if I didn't see the article, I got strong instinct that Dahae will be in HK, bc I know she was totally jobless and lonely at that time.

Hello fellow shippers. Can I say I'm more comfortable posting here than on HK thread? I love the people there to be honest, but it's great to post in a place where all the people have the same thoughts as yours right? Especially when it's all about Dong-Hae :x Yeah, let's keep this thread alive and kickin' \m/
Belated Happy Birthday our beautiful Da Hae :x I greeted her on twitter but I think I should greet her here too (for who knows she might read this  [-O< ) I hope Da Hae had a blast on her birthday, I wish she'd gain more weight though she looks gorgeous as she is. Another wish is, I wish she celebrated her natal day with our HOT namja Wookie and I wish he gave her something special, like a kiss or kisses? :-* :-* :-*:-*  Hahaha excuse my corrupted mind.
@apqaria unnie, I really love your blog, you provide me my daily dose of ''Dong-Hae'' sweetness, thank you thank you! :) :x Anw, I think this craze over them is incurable. Hahaha loving this feeling actually.@muchcloudier Thank you for the gifs, I've been waiting for someone to make gifs on the hug bts and you did. Thank you :) 

@mimi26 oh dear you always managed to make me so amaze with your post. Idk why i feel tearing up :( im so confused what button to press the awesome or insightful button everytime you post,it makes me wanna cry hihihih.. finally you are here dear! post more esp if there another bts to come..help us analyze LOL

@nancykimlee  hello there too dear. you are so busy we are missing you. we are forever grateful for creating this thread.

@dniiiicole yes i love HK hread and the people there very much but of course thisthread is dedicated for all the crazy and noisy shipper of Donghae hahaha

@mimi26, love your post and agree with every word there :x it is a great addition to have you here in the thread

@maz, I yes I think wookie must have given our girl a gift ;) and great to see @cocomhe having the evidence :D

@muchcloudier, yes it is the same interview. But I don't know about where to find the video dear from that Vietnamien channel :(
@dniiiicole, feel free to post where you are comfortable dear ;) and thanks dear for the lovely words. It makes me so happy :x
I am so missing my Dong-Hae couple this week specially after that amazing Ep 4 and where they left us at the end. I am counting days to Saturday and all I can do is replaying the episodes and the BTS videos :)

kyWPaBo.jpg

• Like 1