[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Sorry, dears. Had a hectic week coz of my studies. Happy to be back here!
@samzz That is so sweet of you. It means a lot to me since I always admire you and @apqaria for being so balanced as LDH fans. You both are so mature and take in all the criticism the best way you can, accept what is constructive and ignore what is malicious. I remember that one of the threads I came in my first year on soompi was LDH thread and you both showed me how you can remain sane and classy as fans in this sometimes maddening kdrama world and be the best ambassadors of your bias. Glad to join you both here!
@maz Thanks for bringing me here, dear, the chinggu who always brings a smile on most HK fans' face. I know you are a true sweet heart! But you do lead a dangerous life what with needing oxygen every weekend, threatening to jump over cliffs and disowning your family! :-O So somebody should be there to keep an eye on you. ;) I am ready for the analysis part. Just let me get my exam out of the way. Bring on the BTS! Hehe
Thanks dears for all the pics and updates. Lemme watch episode 5 and join in the fun!
Thanks @muchcloudier for that interview snippet. But DH wasn't so unhappy during the MG days, right? The "flood of tears" ought to be after that? Just asking her fans.

@mimi26 HAHAHA dont worry dear though i appear as the most crazy donghae fangirl ever alive on this planet earth I still can manage my self.Sometimes i just love exaggerating my self and my expressions but yes i will need you dearies to keep me sane and guide me so i wont get lost in the delulu land hahahatake your time dear.. i will wait for anything that you will post <3

BmKdGpGCMAA1Mty.jpg:large

BmKdGglCEAEs8Hz.jpg:large

MY SCREEN JUST LITERALLY BUUUUUUUURRRRN WITH THESE TWO <3

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Summer Collection.
ctto
10314006_739418032746276_874698908333679

10314006_739418036079609_34975136697464610314006_739418042746275_41614054337590710314006_739418046079608_543654678918486

WHOO CARES ABOUT THE RATINGS? CUZ RIGHT NOW I DONT. okay maybe LATER but not now esp when you have naked scarred and hot LDW on screeeeen. somebody helpme.Im gonna bite my laptop now!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG
AND YES WE WILL NOW START TO HAVE LOTS OF GOOD AND INTENSE SCENE FROM THE TWO ESP MO NE.. YES WRITER NIM PLS!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEES why so quiet here? when wookie just almost paralyze me with this body!!!!!!!now i want BTS scene
@apqaria and @Annya dearies omg wookies body.omg im sinning against Dada HAHAHAH

@maz and @annya, I guess we needed some time to be able to get back thinking straight after that delicious sight we saw :))
And don't worry @maz, I think our girl will understand us and I think she still had advantage of enjoying this sight live ;)
Here is some gifs :x :x

tumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo9_250.giftumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo10_250.giftumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo8_250.giftumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo6_250.giftumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo5_250.giftumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo2_250.giftumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo3_250.giftumblr_n4pgye4H5N1qeotyvo1_250.gif

Credit: memoments @ Tumblr

LOOL, that was one hillarious scene from MG, LOVE them back then, now and forever :x :x

How much I would like MN to attack JW in HK after that last EP 6 scene :))
tumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo1_250.giftumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo2_250.gif
tumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo3_250.giftumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo4_250.gif
tumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo5_250.giftumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo6_250.gif
tumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo7_250.giftumblr_n4me5ns55H1rpyw6wo8_250.gif

Credit: http://hattiehargrove.tumblr.com/

• Like 1

Guest maz

tumblr_n50lh1VZWF1qeotyvo5_250.gif

How am I supposed to live after this scene? wheres my oxygen tank i have been looking since last night
@samzz dear i just died and just came back to life to spazz again and died ove and over again. I seriously want a BTS.
@SeGafanlady unnie i love love your prof pic and your siggy waiting for the day you will join us here, kekekekeke

im a bit sad for the rating but its okay i guess all ratings went down last night.

Hi therenew comers jumping from HK thread  to Donghae....i want to be a witness for their love.thank you for accepting me  :x

thank you for inviting me dear but onnie will turn 40 next month so I decided to leave shipping world... retired....  as far as I know, LDW and LDH are good friends and she respects him and he found her wittiness and easy going personality amusing.. but I have no idea if they harbor a feeling to each other since according to my friend (LDH fan) she already has a BF.. I dunno if they already breaking up or not.. but if this drama can bring them together, than it's GREAT!

have fun here chagiyas...

Guest pottery

i trully think wookie and da hae are made for each other. Especially after watching their kitchen scene in HK ep8. The way DH looked at Wookie, it looked sooooo reaaaal...me squealing here just like those hotel maids. have been looking around the globe to find fanfiction on our Dong-Hae couple but came back empty hande. Can anynone recommend a good Dong-Hae fanfic link?kyaaaaa....i need to re-watch episode 8, it is bitter sweet but full of fluffy feelings :x

Guest maz

@SantyH @pottery hi dearies come lemme hug you WELCOME to our paradise and join me as we squeeal our lungs out in giddyness between these two ... post here often so that this thread wont be so quite :)

@maz  dear thank you for welcoming me..absolutely...any one here know where's the location of HK filming the real hotel name? thank you  ;))

guys have u seen this video      

i got it from HK soompi pay attention on last minute LDH massages LDW arm aigoo this two...so cute