[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

class="title single-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 30px; font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.2; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; clear: both; width: 670.3125px;"Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actresses In 2014
i cut the part 
she is on top 3

3. Lee Da Hae

1367769590_screen-shot-2013-05-04-at-5.2

Lee Da Hae was born in April 1984 and she is a 30 years old Korean actress who measures 5’7 in height, and was known for the popular movies Miss Ripley as well as My Girl. However, Lee Da Hae also seems very passionate about drama movies and she has also become a world renowned model who has successfully shot a series of advertisements for some of the biggest names in the fashion industry, and not only.

source: http://top10thebest.com/top-10-most-popular-korean-actresses/

Guest turquoiseblue

aaaghhaaaaaist, after lurking here for a while now, i finally give up and making my first "Confessions of a Dong-Hae addict" post :))
I actually considered myself a recovered dong-hae addict for 4 years now :D I'm living a normal life, not looking for any news regarding our OTP, not caring if they're dating, who they dated or if they even get in touch. I don't even know what happened to them in the past 4 years or so..until Hotel King happened and here goes my shipper heart again! And everytime I catch myself dreaming of OTP my commonsense will snap me back to reality with a big "STOP!!! you're too old for this! fairytale endings are only for children's books! wake up! X( ^#(^ ~X( " HAHAHA =))
anyway, I feel the need to let this out before I backslide completely. I love LDW and LDH together so much. I'm glad they became close after My Girl and I do believe they dated for a while then decided to move on when wookie went to his military training. I remember wookie saying that he had past relationships that are long term. That he will rather date few girls and have good memories with them than be a playboy. something to that effect. I think LDH is one of the girls he is talking about and obviously they had a good past coz they will never work again if they don't. And even in reality they are not really a couple or one of them is in a committed relationship, I'm ok with the fact that they are close and the attraction is still there. Although I highly doubt that they are committed to someone else because the closeness between them is so undeniable. If I were the boyfriend/girlfriend and I see my partner massaging her costar's arms, hugging my costar because its "cold" or because my scenes are so tiring can I hug you for comfort.... whoa! i will turn ballistic! hahaha I mean there are boundaries to be set no matter how close and comfy you are to each other. with LDW and LDH, I don't see the boundary there. But there will be more episodes to shoot meaning more time together. They can either realize how much they are meant to be together or the other way around. But i have the feeling they realize it already :x coz i wonder they dont have selfies together? haha. if nothing is going on why scared of media frenzy? they take pics all sweet with other actors but no pics together? weird!  
@samzz your story is very shocking to me. I didnt know that LDH has been through a lot the past years. I felt kinda bad for her but Im glad she's starting over again and Im more glad that she's doing her comeback with Wookie. I can't... Wookie is the knight in shining armor here. haha. Well, they are destined to reunite.
and about dahae's mom. I hope she softens a bit and gives her daughter the right to choose the guy she wants to date. She's freakin 30 years old! my goodness! when will she let dahae take control of her life? when she's too old to kiss? haha!  I mean wookie is a good catch too! If I am DaHae's mom I will imagine my future grandchildren to be the cutest kids in SKorea with my handsome future-son-in-law haha and the fact that wookie is so affectionate to my daughter means He will do anything to make her happy. isn't that great? so don't be selfish mama! haha. you will not lose a daughter, you will gain a handsome super hot son!  

Dears, thanks for keeping this thread a live :x :x sorry it has been quite sometime since I posted something here :\">

I am still trying to control my feelings to really ship these two in real life. I am not usually a shipper but these two are surely making some changes but I am still fighting this feeling as I don't want to get heart break but I am here for the fun.
I am totally enjoying their on and off screen exploded chemistry and love to see them both happy and of course if this comes with them being ending up together it would be a plus :D but if not, seeing them having happy life is enough for me.

Totally agree with @michbadat, you nailed what I feel exactly dear in your lovely comment :x
But one comment chinggus, I actually don't like us giving judgement on our couple and their families, relations and private life without being that sure about it or of what is really happening in their real life. 
Both are very conservative and secretive when it comes to their private or love life which I totally respect and also I know both love their mothers so much and so attached to them like Dahae even wookie's mother appeared on roommates variety show and didn't want him to go to the program and leave the house (yes he is still living with his mother till now) until he gets married (Here is some funny gifs of that part from roommate :D

tumblr_n54vduLQzw1sti43so4_250.giftumblr_n54vduLQzw1sti43so2_250.gif
tumblr_n54vduLQzw1sti43so3_250.giftumblr_n54vduLQzw1sti43so1_250.gif
Credit: thepuddang

Seriously, Who would have such precious kids and don't be so protective about them and want them to find the best partner out there? And that doesn't make us by default think that they are controlling their lives
I wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day" for both of them :x :x and if you ask me I actually think may be those two loving mothers could be real friends. May be from there we can make our steps to bring those two be together in real :)) 

• Like 1

first of all... please excuse my self for typing this comment.. it maybe inappropriate and not polite for the third party, but I dunno where to rant my feelings..

Just watched that variety show Roommate.. and I don't know.. to me.. it's a boring and off no point variyey show ever.. as a huge 1N2D, Running Man, Happy Together and Family Outing fan.. this is the first time that I happened to smirk sourly over a variety show that featured by my beloved bias Lee Dong Wook.
I mean... I know he mentioned a few times before that he would love to join a variety show.. but ROOMMATE?? I personally think it's not worth for him and I found nothing interesting in it.. and (sorry) the transvestive looking girl... she creeps the heck out of me.. some girls there look like they're trying hard to win his attention and that is so not entertaining at all...

back to Lee Lee Couple..
if what some of you thought was right (Wookie dated Da Hae before) than this can be a new beginning for them right?
I doubt that they ever date but I secretly wish they start looking at each other in a different POV now..
the thing is.. for a Hallyu Superstar with A level popularity like Wookie and Da Hae.. many many many things can be the obstacles.. and considering Wookie's free spirit (he's a Scorpio) and his strong will to explore life as much as he can.. serious relationship might be not his priority..

Lee Da Hae who's born 19 April... an Aries (one of the kindest, sweetest, loyal and self concious star sign) is actually a shy personality as well as cheerful and friendly.. I believe in star sign compability since it works for me and my husband.. my husband share almost the same birthday as Da Hae so the cheerful and lovely personality.. I know she's the one who shower people with it.. lovable and cute.. that's how she is...

Lee Da Hae (Aries) + Lee Dong Wook (Scorpio)

Fire + Water = Steam

Without doubt, Scorpio will take your breath away! Their power is quite likely way beyond any you’ve experienced before. This is a unique and intense combination from the outset. But can you handle it?

Aries, you like to dominate, and you prefer to be centre stage. You want to be the leader in a relationship, and Scorpio will let you think you are … for a while. But you’ll soon discover — and this will be a shock — that they plan to take that position in the relationship. And they plan to do it by stealth. If you want the more positive aspects of this relationship to emerge and thrive, you must be careful to avoid getting into a battle of wills. Despite this, the relationship can work — sometimes famously. Take Agnetha Faltskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad, the female singers of the 1970s hit band Abba. The two worked together wonderfully, and the partnership went on to sell millions of records.

Scorpio is secretive and subtle, whereas you’re up front and blatant. This doesn’t mean Scorpio won’t say what’s on their mind. They do, but they don’t always say it immediately.

There’ll be occasions when your opinions will be vastly different, because of the differences in your life perspectives. Because you’re both very determined and forceful, you’ll find yourselves clashing intensely. These bouts of rage, when you both try to assert your superiority, will be a nice forerunner to the kiss-and-make-up (make love) sessions that follow. You may find yourselves provoking each other in order to get to the bedroom aftermath!

Scorpio is a very compatible star sign for you sexually, because you are both ruled by the passionate Mars. Pluto dominates the sign of Scorpio, and brings with it a rather icy depth that may be hard for your often superficial approach.

Scorpio can inspire you to look beneath the surface of life, and you will enjoy exploring the deeper sides of life together.

Aries, you do have the energy, physically and mentally, to keep up with Scorpio. Explore, experiment, and see where this journey might take you. At the very least it’ll be an interesting ride.

Lee-Da-Hae-04.jpg
that's how she is.. a sexy rock and roll chic, shy but cheerful persona

@SeGafanlady, what an interesting analysis dear. Thank you for it :x
And about roommate, I actually didn't get to watch it but I found this on drama Troll and I find myself SO BLINDLY AGREE :))
SNnXK6Q.png

don't bother watching and safe your time and energy dear.. the only thing that is ok to see there is just Wookie but I also don't like him there..
seems that he embodied Cha Jae Wan and born to have that role.. so I can't see him as himself or other now...
I know it sounds cheesy but have been loving South Korea and everything in it for a decade.. consider it as my 3rd home..
Roommate.... I pass..
=;

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said:
But one comment chinggus, I actually don't like us giving judgement on our couple and their families, relations and private life without being that sure about it or of what is really happening in their real life. 

Guest ynassii

/squeals/ 
OMG Hii!!! lol I'm new here and it's my first time posting in this thread. :)
oh how I love those photos of My Girl and Hotel King! :x thanks apqaria! :D it's my first time seeing Dongwook's mom too. When the crew said that there would be ladies on the show, I thought his mom would say "Will DaHae be there?" because if she'll say that... I will be the happiest. lol :))
I wish and hope that both of them would fall for each other in real life. XD :x :x 

Guest turquoiseblue

@SeGafanlady hey! I am very much into horoscopes, chinese zodiac, fenghui and the like. hahaha
I am an Aries like DaHae so we both have the same personality. Funny, carefree, brazen, friendly, sometimes out of focus and can easily be distracted. 
I've read that a Scorpion is a good match for Aries. Both "passionate" and "intense" that part make me go GAAAAAAAH....
I love this analysis about Scorpio and Aries...i think it really matches our couple ;) 
"There is a depth in the love between Aries woman and Scorpio man that is seldom equaled for sheer passionate, devotion and spiritual closeness. Mentally they may be two different worlds but their emotional closeness brings them in an ecstasy that lacks in most of the usual couples. As their love reaches deeper emotional levels, she smoothly manages to tolerate his superiority, infuriating silence and deep wells of secrecy and he also calmly overlooks her flows of jealousy, financial extravagance and frequent demands for attention in an immature emotional approach. As they both overcome their differences with their strong bond of trust and attachment, she receives enduring happiness with her Scorpio man and he becomes the man of her dreams for whom she gives up all her egos and selfishness. "

turquoiseblue said: @SeGafanlady hey! I am very much into horoscopes, chinese zodiac, fenghui and the like. hahaha
I am an Aries like DaHae so we both have the same personality. Funny, carefree, brazen, friendly, sometimes out of focus and can easily be distracted. 
I've read that a Scorpion is a good match for Aries. Both "passionate" and "intense" that part make me go GAAAAAAAH....
I love this analysis about Scorpio and Aries...i think it really matches our couple ;) 
"There is a depth in the love between Aries woman and Scorpio man that is seldom equaled for sheer passionate, devotion and spiritual closeness. Mentally they may be two different worlds but their emotional closeness brings them in an ecstasy that lacks in most of the usual couples. As their love reaches deeper emotional levels, she smoothly manages to tolerate his superiority, infuriating silence and deep wells of secrecy and he also calmly overlooks her flows of jealousy, financial extravagance and frequent demands for attention in an immature emotional approach. As they both overcome their differences with their strong bond of trust and attachment, she receives enduring happiness with her Scorpio man and he becomes the man of her dreams for whom she gives up all her egos and selfishness. "

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: don't bother watching and safe your time and energy dear.. the only thing that is ok to see there is just Wookie but I also don't like him there..
seems that he embodied Cha Jae Wan and born to have that role.. so I can't see him as himself or other now...
I know it sounds cheesy but have been loving South Korea and everything in it for a decade.. consider it as my 3rd home..
Roommate.... I pass..
=;1

@SeGafanlady, thanks dear for the advice ;) actually the main reason I didn't want to check it is that I couldn't imagine seeing wookie now in another show because yes I am so attached to JW now and that is because I actually checked his latest short drama which he did just before HK few weeks ago and couldn't relate to him also or even the whole thing cause I just see wookie as JW now and anything else will come flat if I see it while HK still airing.
@turquoiseblue, exactly dear. No body knows even me and that is why I am usually reluctant to make any judgments when it comes to stars real life which I sadly find a lot of these days specially when you read some news about stars dating or getting married or even rumors of relationships and I am always sad to read. I just gave this comment because I was a bit afraid with us crossing that line and thought we are taking all the discussion more seriously and missing the fun :)) so, sorry if my comment was may be a bit  too much while you was just kidding 
:\">
But away from that yes, when I saw those GIFs couldn't stop laughing :))

And have to say I SO LOVE that analysis you posted. It is surely feeds my fantasy Dong-Hae thoughts which are not stopping these days thanks to those latest HK episodes ^^ :x 

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: turquoiseblue said: @SeGafanlady hey! I am very much into horoscopes, chinese zodiac, fenghui and the like. hahaha

turquoiseblue said:we have the same feeling about Roommate...when i found out he's part it...i'm like SERIOUSLY??!! WHY?! This is like Big Brother show Korean style right? From where he is now (status), I am thinking he doesn't belong in that group and maybe a bit old for that...or maybe it's just me... like you... picturing him as CJW in my head  hahaha :)) I don't know what DaHae thinks of this but I have a feeling she doesn't like him there too. again, its just my own assumption hehe.  

Guest turquoiseblue

@apqaria i love your picture comparisons from MyGirl and Hotel King :) nothing much has changed in that 9 years eh?! they just look a little bit older and wiser but i have to say, I love them now than before. Something about the age and experience make them look more sure of themselves, more definite with their movements and actions. There is no more awkwardness between them. But I will always love the funny YooRin  :D

a Scorpio dude consider a very very lucky man if he can score an Aries wifey.. Aries put family as a number one priority and as much as the career.. family (hubby and kids) comes first. .. Lee Da Hae as an Aries who's born at the year of RAT (1984) and Lee Dong Wook in year Rooster (1981) both are hard worker and compliment each other in professional area.. good match indeed...

I saw their interview and he said this is the first time they meet again after 9 years? that's like a loooooong while..
For sure Wookie is unattached now, we can't trace his latest scandal but he is a long runner when it comes to relationship.. I don't know much about Da Hae except she was raised in Australia and move back to Seoul with her mom while going up and down Korea-Aussie since her father and sibling are there..

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said:

turquoiseblue said:we have the same feeling about Roommate...when i found out he's part it...i'm like SERIOUSLY??!! WHY?! This is like Big Brother show Korean style right? From where he is now (status), I am thinking he doesn't belong in that group and maybe a bit old for that...or maybe it's just me... like you... picturing him as CJW in my head  hahaha :)) I don't know what DaHae thinks of this but I have a feeling she doesn't like him there too. again, its just my own assumption hehe.  

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: a Scorpio dude consider a very very lucky man if he can score an Aries wifey.. Aries put family as a number one priority and as much as the career.. family (hubby and kids) comes first. .. Lee Da Hae as an Aries who's born at the year of RAT (1984) and Lee Dong Wook in year Rooster (1981) both are hard worker and compliment each other in professional area.. good match indeed...

I saw their interview and he said this is the first time they meet again after 9 years? that's like a loooooong while..
For sure Wookie is unattached now, we can't trace his latest scandal but he is a long runner when it comes to relationship.. I don't know much about Da Hae except she was raised in Australia and move back to Seoul with her mom while going up and down Korea-Aussie since her father and sibling are there..