[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

dvee_yong said: @maz LOL BFF I'm having fun just reading all your insightful posts and passionate spazz. But yeah, LDW and LDH really look good together. I can't really say anything about their real score but I can see that they are really close and comfortable with each other, thus making the chemistry far more explosive than any other nuclear bomb invented.  :x

As we all are talking abt kiss scenes in HK thread in remind of MG kiss scene which was longer then it was shown in episode if i am not wrong the director didn't say cut in kiss scene and wookie stopped on his own and went other way and DH laughing.

MBC learn something from SBS how to give all the BTS which can literally make fans crazy and give many sleepless nights.Or jump out of bed to watch it again rather then sleeping.They had 16 episode and we got so many BTS and here we have 32 episode and still crying for some BTS.

Guest ynassii

I seriously want to cry after seeing those gif-ed interview of our dearest OTP. :(( they're just so perfect! laughing together and Dahae freely touching Dongwook... :(( so much feels for this OTP. T___T seeing them together again is one of the best thing that happened to me this 2014. :(( :x
@maz thank you for the welcome! >:D< I will never leave this ship. lol :))

Donghae ship will be the most bigger and stronger ship ever.They have so many fans across Globe.I am sure every country must have there shipper for sure.Just imagine this couple gets love from every corner of world.
Me too will always be Donghae shipper.

Stop shipping DongHae has never crossed my mind, it's just that I'll be careful this time. Not that I don't have a trust in our otp, of course I do and I'm confident about it. Dong Wook's stares to Da Hae is the cherry on top! I wonder why DaHae hasn't melted with those lovely gaze from our man. :x :x
Dear girls, frankly speaking I am so happy I found this thread. If not, I'm probably in the mental hospital right now, because my sister doesn't like seeing me going crazy over a ship. Isn't she mean? :'(
@michbadat @SeGafanlady @turquoiseblue @maz @samzz @apqaria @ynassii @mimi26 @ethan_1 :I love you and your thoughts dear unnies, regarding LDH and LDW :D Everyone has a pont ;)
People I forgot to mention, I love you too! ;) 

No matter who the PDnim will be.. he will have to follow up the legacy that previous PDnim left him. There must be a strong, crucial and essential reason for this replacement. MBC is infamous for this kind of stuff though.. I'm not really surprise. The key people in this drama production must have been decide this replacement with many consideration..

Now.. I hope the professionalism of all the supporting actors and crews will be the strength point that keep this drama in a good grip..

If rating is the main goal.. than the drama will be a total makjang killing field (merciless, heartwrenching, energy draining, sudden and almost unacceptable twist, as well as an option of an open ending which I HATE more than Hitler!!)

I can only pray for this beloved drama and TBH.. if it's not because of DongHae.. I'll say goodbye already.. just like how I leave AE drama (which has a higher rating but I don't care)

that's my rant for the PDnim change... and honestly I'm a bit upset because I care so much for Wookie and Da Hae..

Guest turquoiseblue

finally i have a little bit of time to spazz ahahaha :) been so busy the whole day all i can do is lurk lurk lurk...
im still getting my familiar with all the korean words you use...unnie...chingus...noona...makjang... :)) ive been out of kdrama for so long i have to refresh my head with korean language!
thank you everyone for all the warm mentions! i try not to spazz so much...it feels so dry right now without BTS/NG vids and pictures of the two...grrrrr... MBC is soooo lazy! they should be more proactive when it comes to these things. that's what i love about KBS, they are good in hyping up the audience. With My Girl, they were like posting all these silly vids nonstop that's why people get so much interest with our OTP seeing how sweet they were even off cam.. now nothing...nada! aaaarrrgggh!!! X( maybe our dear OTP doesnt want too many BTS of them...they are hiding like ninjas ahahaha :) 
and with all PD brouhaha happening right now, they should calm the fans and show something...anything!  just to keep us going and appease our minds :-&

ngtMwVR.jpg

THE MOST AWAITED SELCA!!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT SHIP THEM? HOW?? THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!

Guest michbadat

I KEEP ON ASKING WHY UP UNTIL NOW  WHY WOOKIE AND DADA DOESNT HAVE ANY SELCA TOGETHER AND NOW KYAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE PERFECT TIMING AND A PERECT LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

BnqL_eiIEAAvjEX.jpg

sometimes I wonder.. are some people really on drugs when they ship Wookie with other girls.. some are even so delusional and put in her YouTube and TUMBLR account that Wookie falling in love with that girl (a super weirdo tranny lookin' plastic face singer)

I'm sorry to rant here but sometimes these sesaeng fans are so RIDICULOUS.....

The moment i saw rhe pics . my body is shaking and my eyes nearly pop our on its socket!! im so happy i could cry. so giddy! so im sorry but wait!

"run around" while I

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AOSJ;QDSOWJDWAEKFPOERWKPOKTGRHTYHJ.'G.J'H.'GKDSJWIAHSIqhsIQHSIUQaiAjolamMS,A "flips the world"

hahahaha yes since moderator is strict to us hahaha but we understand @turtleaxis i cannot still recover because of those pics.

BUSAN BTS juseyo.. after the episode is aired.

turtleaxis said: @maz the mod did a good job to calm me down SLIGHTLY. =)) ah, my shipper senses are tingling now lol. Theyre both so crazy beautiful... 8->

@turtleaxis:hi chingus.

@maz:But we were discussing abt Mone and JW so why should we come here and LDH and LDW are playing it .And its there onscreen pic from set not some personal pic which we are talking abt it.Its ok we have donghae thread if they think so.

hahahaahaaa..... sometimes I got this feeling that the Mods is Director Baek ready to whip us if we're naughty and reduce our point of performance...
=))
But it is their duty to discipline us all though..... so please support moderators.... PEACE!

SeGafanlady said: hahahaahaaa..... sometimes I got this feeling that the Mods is Director Baek ready to whip us if we're naughty and reduce our point of performance...
=))
But it is their duty to discipline us all though..... so please support moderators.... PEACE!

SeGafanlady said: hahahaahaaa..... sometimes I got this feeling that the Mods is Director Baek ready to whip us if we're naughty and reduce our point of performance...
=))