[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

SantyH said: @maz  dear thank you for welcoming me..absolutely...any one here know where's the location of HK filming the real hotel name? thank you  ;))

Donghae is just perfection. There was this moment in episode 8 when I went "this is perfection" and "Am I dreaming? They are really acting together again". 8 episodes down the line for me to think that, they are a dreamy couple.
dh_zps5a81dfaf.pngdh1_zps9acd9a58.png
dh3_zps6f2b324a.png

Guest maz

@SantyH yes dear i have watched that video a million times. ALL of DongHae BTS i have rape the replay button. who else is with me? 

Guest maz

@mimi26 and you also dear is PERFECTION :) I love all your posts about DongHae. They are dreamy sweet and hot couple. Is it even possible. Dear whats with our DongHae that made their tandem magical? 

Guest maz

DEARIES ,CHINGGUS,HOTELIERS can please someone answer me. What is with this couple that makes them so dreamy,sweet and hot? THEIR CHEMISTRY is seriously second to none! Is it because of their acting or friendship or what? I recognize chemistry from other OTP but i dont know, these chemisty is just so uuuuuuugh i cannot explain. will you guys help me out here? HAHAHA
@samzz @apqaria @nancykimlee @dvee_yong @Annya @mimi26  @SeGafanlady
@EVERYONE LOL
whats with DONG-HAE chemistry? theirs is sort of a gift right? since their tandem and chemistry is rare. Cuz even if just a edited pictures of them or just standing theyre together my screen is already about to explode.sigh.
sorry for the rant :) just for fun :)

dear @maz i have experiences as many shippers Dong-hae chemystri was written since my girl i think...even i just realize it now thanks to my Wookie friends who has made me seen this couple.da hae was obviously in love in my girl even their old news was so obvious something happen....since first eps even first news said that da hae was chosen this drama because dong wook oppa was there something fishy already...get used with me guys i rather sensitive about number...HK consist of 32 eps ,,,i thought 32 has special meaning for dong wook...specially when he said he call da hae his self to joining this drama.32 was dong wook's age in 2013...maybe that time he decided to join HK..maybe he has some project on his 32th age...and da hae was involve in it.if you seen their outfit on second script reading they had the same theme colour "white"... ;;) B-)

SantyH said: dear @maz i have experiences as many shippers Dong-hae chemystri was written since my girl i think...even i just realize it now thanks to my Wookie friends who has made me seen this couple.da hae was obviously in love in my girl even their old news was so obvious something happen....since first eps even first news said that da hae was chosen this drama because dong wook oppa was there something fishy already...get used with me guys i rather sensitive about number...HK consist of 32 eps ,,,i thought 32 has special meaning for dong wook...specially when he said he call da hae his self to joining this drama.32 was dong wook's age in 2013...maybe that time he decided to join HK..maybe he has some project on his 32th age...and da hae was involve in it.if you seen their outfit on second script reading they had the same theme colour "white"... ;;) B-)

I know I'm a bit old for this but since I like LDW from 2005 and so does my Seoul ahjumma friend.. I must said that we suspected Wookie was once dated KSA (throw up in my throat again) because he moved to her agency after they starred in Scent of a Woman together. The personal relationship might be ended already and as far as I concern he's now a single guy but I don't know about Da Hae is she's unattached or dating a man..

BUT one thing for sure.. they are a very close friends and with a crazy hectic busy schedules ahead.. it's really normal for them to start thinking about serious relationship and/or marriage when they almost hit the big 4 number of age (40).

Both actress and actor are Halyu superstar level 1 and they have a strong base of fans. Lee Da Hae is really famous in China and she speaks fluent Chinese and English as well..

Being a superstar in South Korea means there is no room for privacy and being stalked or sesaeng fans craziness is their daily intake.. When I was visiting Rodeo Drive Bev Hills I saw Paris and Nikki, Jack Nicholson and Eva Longoria eating in Ivy but been visiting Seoul many times and not even one celeb that I know happened to be crossing path with me. Even in the high end stores in Gangnam.. these high profile people.. they live in a high secret high protection and high tight regulation and schedules from their agents..

Shippers.. it's always fun to ship an OTP.. yet we also need to accept the reality and the gravity of their circumstances..

• Like 1

@SeGafanlady, yes many suspected Wookie with KSA dated before, but according to my friend who saw them during their visit to my country Malaysia, during Scent of Women promotion, both didn't show any lover or secret lover interaction-maybe both are professional, so they didn't show it-so we don't know.and yes he's single before HK, he said that during last Dec interview.
on Dahae, now  still a big question about her relationship with rising Chinese actor Li Ye Feng-her costar from her drama Love Actually. Fans encountered them spending time in China and Los Angeles/Las Vegas last year. Yi Feng also had a friend in USA. Dahae went to China almost every month to see him, and same with Yi Feng visited her in Korea last year-some even said he went to IRIS 2 shooting location.
We pay close attention to her relationship with many of her guys, but Yi Feng is totally a bit surprise to us last year, it even cause a buzz in weibo, and at one time Dahae deactivated her weibo due to that.
Dahae was bad or terrible in managing her career, she choose a company that prohibited her to date anyone and just concentrate on Hollywood and China projects without any strong based or experienced. Yes, she stayed in Los Angeles for nearly 5-6 months during the year 2012, trying her luck in Hollywood, and few informers plus my journalist friend told me, she failed all the audition, not bc she not qualified but, they want other things from her "casting couch', which she refused to obey, same cases in korea, that's why until now she never in any movie. Many who saw her there, said, she's always unhappy and like a lost girl. Then at that time Yi Feng, non-stop contacting her and gave the comfort that she really want at that time. Plus Dahae mom, really like him, already considered him as her son. Her mom really plays a big role in her relationship with Yi feng. There is one interview 3 years ago, the reporter asked her, is that true, the rumors said your mom really filter all the guys that want to date her-and Dahae said yes.
 From what I know, Dahae not really into the relationship with him, but she likes the idea of having people who cares about her a lot-well who wouldn't. 
So until now we don't know her real status with Yi Feng, maybe she just treating him as younger brother and love having him bc Dahae loves Chinese culture and everything about China.
and then suddenly Wookie appeared, we saw the buzz abt their reunion in DC few months before HK, but we just ignored it. I suspected he started contacted her seriously during her "prostitution scandal' last Dec , and then their relationship blooming once again. Looking at all the BTS, I'm safe to say, BOTH ARE STILL SINGLE, bc if Dahae is already taken, she wont allowed other guys to hug her freely like that, and Wookie won't touch her if he knew Dahae is in relationship. and now maybe both are trying once again to hv a deeper relationship-who knows.

dear @mimi26 @SeGafanlady lets wait another surprise from wookie right?...for KSA case did you guys seen the similarity from da hae in 2005 to KSA?...hhehee...i thought somebody wanted to remind someone before right?...just my 2 cents.. B-) :)>-

• Like 1

They probably share the same family name but they are in at the upmost different level of personality.. Da Hae is impulsive and witty (her personality is a bit like AMN) and as we all know.. LDW is more reserved and he's iron clad stage when it comes to privacy.

Guest michbadat

@samzz uniiiiiiiiie haahahaha your post put a smile on my face, hahaahha. eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy! all i know is i am happy with what wookie and da hae have
@SeGafanlady unnie when i reached 40 maybe i will laso retire from shipping and leave the shipper world. haahhaah 

Seriously, seeing how close and comfortable DONGHAE is is already enough for me. All these years they remain close and im sure their friendship esp now that theyre doing HK will already last for a lifetime,and to be honest what could a shipper like me could ask more? I mean there are people who ship an OTP that dont even exist or some people ship an OTP that only has co-stars kind of relation theyre not even close or friends in real life, compared to me i have an otp that has a long long history of close friendship. I must admit though that i can see a spark or giddyness on our girl everytime theyre together and also wookie has this "i am so comfotable with you that i am so happy i can show you my real personality" vines everytime hes with da hae. and come on even if theyre dating other person one cannot deny the attraction these two have with each other. hahahaha but hey thats just me.
I like to call this couple the "friends in love " couple haha i dont know they cant just cross that boundary no matter what hahaha
Dating or not i dont care i still ship them and until not one of them gets married i will continue to ship them. why?because i know even if these two get married to others in RL and have kids i can still see them in their each others family gathering because i believe they have the kind of relationship that is more beyond the romantic level

@mimi26 hahahah you got me dear i was laughing my heart out. no as much as i want to chew my computer because of that i cant because its my only connection to our donghae and HK so instead of chewing my computer i just did all the flips tops of my thinigs in our house,btw i love as always ever post you have :) where are you btw? 
@michbadat deaaaaaaaaaaar can i hug you? your post your making me tear up. That is exactly what i want to say ..i agree the attraction is definitely there, and the things you wrote in bold letters? that made me tear up its soooo true . They love each other beyond the romantic level already

@michbadat, you are soooooooooooo right "close friend in love'- and only they know the secret why they cannot be together and pass that boundary.
and as I  said in DH's thread, if both are not fated together and both end up married to other, their partners are the one that in unstable situation-for sure they re worried, always thinking if Donghae will bump into each other again and knowing their past "so comfortable with each other, close friend in love status" -if I'm in that situation, I know I don't hv a piece of mind day and night, my insecurities will be showing eventually and keep questioning my other half honesty and love. 
It reminds me one of my fav Bollywood movie Kuch Kuch Ho Ta Hai (Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol)-I remember in that story, the wife knows her husband loves her so much, but she's also aware something is missing in her husband spirit, when his 'close friend in love' runs away from him. She lost in that game of best friend love story.

I'm also thinking, Wookie affection to Dahae is sooooo strong, probably why Dahae's mom so afraid to let her go to such kind of man, she will lost control of her dear Dahae-I don't blame her though, 

btsnew4.jpg
btsnew2.jpg
btsnew8.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, from this BTS-they exactly like a happy married couple Husband come back from work-tired, wifey waiting at the front door, he walks slowly asking for a nice hug, and she pats her husband back gently and slowly-then after that whispher-want a NICE SHOWER HONEY-AWWWWWWWW

As much as I want them to date in real.. my age doesn't allow me to do that.. but I'll visit this thread regularly to update my self.. This couple is so heavenly they're probably like a religion for their diehard loyal shippers...

girls... hwaiting!

Oh girls you are keeping my hopes up! My sentiments are the same with @samzz If Da Hae is really in a relationship right now then she never should've acted that way towards DongWook, she should be cautious and wary with her actions knowing that she has a boyfriend, but she didn't right? and as to DongWook he touches DaHae comfortably like the hug which, for heaven's sake wasn't part of the script! that playing with DaHae's hands bts, the sofa scene which for me, it has gotten far! Hahahaha perv alert :D They're too comfortable with each other that I really doubt Da Hae is with that Chinese actor. No matter what these two will end up with I'd be happy (even if it hurts like hell) They've established a strong foundation with their friendship so it's pretty hard to forget each other even if they all have their own family. Or.... maybe....ah forget it. I'll just let God do the magic! ;) 
So guys, let us ship DongHae even if it takes forever to see them get Married! :D wait, why am I so obsessed with this marriage idea? Hahaha :D