[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

Only 4 more days till the premiere! :D
Here's a gif from one of their NG scenes in MY GIRL. They were so funny and cute...but I also liked that they were super close & she was back hugging him so tightly :\">iQqFwAxcdsIIT.gif

I'll try to make some gifs of their press conference as well ;)

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!! I AM BAAAAACKKKK!!!!!!! MISS YOU ALL. hpe this thread will become more active once the drama airs.. 
and @apqaria  dear your blog will kill me in no time.so much DongHae goodies. my heart cant take it.  

Guest satisfaction!

thank you for creating this beautiful thread :') let us ship hard you guys! even after all these years, the ship has not sunk! whootwhoot!

Guest nancykimlee

Great to see you here @satisfaction! :) 
ONE MORE DAY!!! 

Some DongHae screencaps from their MBC interview. 
Looking gooooood. donghae3_zpsd38cd44f.jpg

donghae1_zpsdce5de20.jpg

Da Hae naturally leaning towards Dong Wook :)hotelking1_zpsb6915c94.jpg

Da Hae leans into him and he naturally brushes his hand while talking :xdonghae2_zps5704a92a.jpg

And I LOLed at this one because Ji Hye's face says it all about third-wheeling it. donghae4_zps13c7c8e6.jpg

@maz remember to breatheeeeee :D 
@HaYam El-Abbas when you make GIFs, icons, etc and post it in the Hotel King thread, do you mind sharing it here as well? Thanks!! 

Guest bluemoonlight

I'm sure you guys have already seen this part...but I'm a bit slow... ;))
At the press con, Dahae leaning in to whisper something funny to Dongwook...hmm...wonder what it could be? :-? And Dongwook suppressing his laughter...hahaiFK43sA1mq9WI.gif

Dongwook & Dahae...fighting! Hotel King fighting! :-bd

donghae3_zpsd38cd44f.jpg

donghae1_zpsdce5de20.jpg

hotelking1_zpsb6915c94.jpg

THIS COUPLE SURELY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT WE CALL "PERSONAL SPACE" HAHAHHAHAHA KEEP IT UP OTP ..YOU SURE ARE MAKING MY LIFE SHORTER. THANKS A LOT. kekekeke

Guest michbadat

6bc75fd0gw1eetc0xapjwg209q046e82.gif

ITS D -DAY! WHERE ARE YOU HOTELIERS? THIS IS IS PANCIT! 
the moment we are all waiting for .this still feels surreal. after 9 years i will be seeing my first love OTP in kdrama land.excuse me while i sob!
Hotel King figting! Fighting to all of us!

I just stumbled upon this thread and I am excited to be here. Can't imagine it has been 9 years since I watched MG. I loved this pairing 9 years ago and I can't wait to see them reunited in HK. I am getting my popcorns and cola ready and anticipating lots of fireworks from this otp. I am ready to start spazzing.... :-*

Guest nancykimlee

I LOVED the first episode!! Feel free to join the conversation about the drama at the Hotel King thread and spazz here anytime :) 
GIFs from Tumblr. Here's our OTP in ep 1 at the end <3
tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo6_250.gif tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo5_250.gif
tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo4_250.gif tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo3_250.gif
tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo2_250.gif tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo1_250.gif

SOLID AND EXCITING FIRST EPSIODEEEE CONGRATS TO US <3 HOPE TO KEEP THE DRAMA AS GOOD AS THIS.
OTP FIRST ENCOUNTER SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! IMAGINE I GET SO GIDDY WITH THEM JUST PASSING BY EACH OTHER HOW MUCH MORE IF THEY START BEING LOVEY DOVEY. OH GOODNESS!!!

@muchcloudier thaaaaaaaaanks so much chinngu for the GIF ...hope to see more BTS from this drama  so that we will have something to spazz about.

@nancykimlee thanks for updating here chinggu, and i love your analyses and post about HK. 
welcome @ class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lynesz Likeadream. ENjoy your stay here, keep posting

Guest nancykimlee

Our OTP again at the end of ep 2 :)
tumblr_n3mhv8XVEH1qbxx00o3_250.gif tumblr_n3mhv8XVEH1qbxx00o4_250.gif
tumblr_n3mhv8XVEH1qbxx00o5_250.gif tumblr_n3mhv8XVEH1qbxx00o6_250.gif
tumblr_n3mhv8XVEH1qbxx00o1_250.gif tumblr_n3mhv8XVEH1qbxx00o2_250.gif
cr: shura on tumblr
@maz and others, let's continue to post goodies to spazz over :) I know the drama has just started so there's a lot to look forward to. DongHae's chemistry is still awesome and solid as ever. Love them! 

Guest michbadat

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unnie how can episode 2 end on that note? sooooooo much teasing! hahahaha ..cannot wait for epi 2 sub @nancykimlee

hello chinggus dear, after 10 pages I'm back to spazz with all of u, but I'm still be careful. don't want to hv 2nd heartbreak.
but this two just teasing me-enjoy it chinggus, take care of your own heart.
credit to ethan_1 for the screencap
316ax5s.jpg

@samzz hi dear welcome. I am happy that ur back with us thouh you are a bit more careful now but dont worry our donghae will mess with ur sanity until you will forgot all those limitations hahaha
@muchcloudier thanks dear for the GIF ooooooooooooh lord what will I do with these two.what is da ahe doing with wookies hand? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have a confession to make. Im knda jealous over park booms fangirling over wookie. I have notice it for a while eversince bts and articles about roommate has been release. I have nothing against her.I REPEAT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HER I AM JUST A JEALOUS FAN .. Help me please dearies! kekekekeke

P.S im happy over Wookies variety show since i know he is showing the real him in those kind of shows so i support him  but yeah Im a jealous fan so dont hate me okae?