[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChoBap

Hmm.... so who is actually subbing this? I'm on the viki team, and  still no news on the licensing yet.... it may be a while as well.... I'd like to help out.. but I don't know who's subbing.... 

I liked it... very dark but like it has been noted it was the episode to introduce the characters and form the team.. One thing is for certain Our detective is just a bit as crazy as our psychopath.. you could see he realized it too when the guy cocked his weapon at him and would have shot him in the head had the female not knocked his arm and his aim went off shooting or grazing his arm thus giving him an out to run.

Then he walks in later to meeting at the drinking spot and is told to sit down with a bandage on his head lol.. the looks the two were giving each other well I am sure our resident psychopath wants to take a shot at him.

I loved the action scenes in this and can not wait to re-watch hopefully when someone does the subs for it.

Park Hae Jin shows another major transformation in new drama, 'Bad Guys'

20141005084014_5430855ceab11_1.jpg

20141003182219_542e6acb5db01_1.jpg

Park Hae Jin captivated drama fans with his new drama, 'Bad Guys,' at once.

Channel OCN's new drama, 'Bad Guys,' premiered on October 4th, and Park Hae Jin made his first appearance as a serial killer named Lee Jung Moon.

Park Hae Jin gained a great number of fans with his gentle and warm image, and many people have been showing huge anticipation for his comeback. Park Hae Jin showed a major transformation from the very first episode of 'Bad Guys,' and a great number of fans and viewers are showing hot reactions.

Park Hae Jin's first appearance showed him lying in a prison cell along, wearing blue uniforms. He did not speak a word in the scene, but his charismatic look raised viewers' anticipation for his new character.

Park Hae Jin also showed fabulous action scenes. Park Hae Jin attempted an escape to go to a gangster group's headquarter, and he beat up two policemen at once.

The car chase scene that he showed afterwards pulled the suspense to the peak, and raised many viewers' anticipation for future episodes much higher.

The highlight was when he started acting Lee Jung Moon's psychopath character. He told that he feels sad for his puppy's death, but his face was smiling. 

Meanwhile, 'Bad Guys' will air on every Saturday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

New behind cuts of Park Hae Jin & Ma Dong Seok from 'Bad Guys' unleashed

20141004115738_542f6221affe2_1.jpg

New behind cuts of Park Hae Jin and Ma Dong Seok were unleashed.

Channel OCN's new drama, 'Bad Guys,' will premiere on October 4th, and behind photos of Ma Dong Seok and Park Hae Jin were unleashed.

Ma Dong Seok and Park Hae Jin are each playing as a gangers named Park Woong Chul and a psychopath serial killer named Lee Jung Moon.

The photos show Ma Dong Seok putting his arm around Park Hae Jin's shoulder. In the first cut, Ma Dong Seok is lying on ground, taking a break, and in the second cut, he is showing a cute facial expression.

Park Hae Jin, who will never show a smile in the drama, is also showing a cute look with Ma Dong Seok.

It is said that Park Hae Jin and Ma Dong Seok always entertain all of the staffs with their humorous character, and always participate in every shooting with amazing focus.

Ma Dong Seok is going to play as a righteous gangster named Park Woong Chul who always stands up to fight against evil.

In addition, Park Hae Jin is also going to show a major transformation through the drama, and many fans are showing huge anticipation.

Meanwhile, 'Bad Guys' will premiere on October 4th at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

The first episode was really nice with some minor flaws though. I found the music a bit of a cliché and too present ( the first scene in the abandoned church for instance) and the editing work lacks some fluidity somehow. Overall, I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts!

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Hae-jin, Ma Dong-suk go ‘manly adorable’Photos of Park Hae-jin and Ma Dong-suk, two of the five lead actors of OCN’s new television action series “Bad Guys,” were released on Sunday. 

The photos showed Park and Ma leaning on each other’s shoulders while taking a short break between the scenes. 

20141005000067_0.jpg
Actors Ma Dong-suk(top left) and Park Hae-jin (top right) take a break between the scenes for OCN's new television series "Bad Guys." (CJ E&M)

The action drama portrays the alliance of two police officers and three outlaws who team up in a plea bargain to take eye-for-an-eye revenge against atrocious criminals. Park and Ma play psychopathic chain killer Lee Jung-moon and former bootlegger Park Woong-cheol, respectively. 

With the drama’s launch on Saturday, a series of “Ma-cut photos” also went viral. The photos show a muscular Ma posing with adorable animals such as a kitten and chicks in the mise-en-scenes of his earlier films “Banchanggo” and “Norigae.” 

20141005000068_0.jpg
Actor Ma Dong-suk palys with a kitten between the scenes for film "Norigae." (Ma Dong-suk's Twitter)
20141005000069_0.jpg
Actor Ma Dong-suk palys with the chicks between the scenes for film "Banchanggo." (Ma Dong-suk's Twitter)

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

I really hope someone will be able to take this project ,the first episode was good ad already has the anticipation for what is next even the intrigue,like the connection between the 3 guys,like the girl detective pointed out to our main guy asking the reason behind choosing this 3 among all the bad guys out there while saying what they have in commun...how are they all conected and even with him my guess from his past...The trade was for those who don't know that the one who catches a bad guy,the first one in this case is the one who is killing those women on rainy days and the police officer,the son of the Director, will be let free,of course with many restrictions like the Detective pointed out quite funny,aka restricted(drinking,womens and so on,most of all like restricted)....so they are like the hunting dogs and in exchange for bringing them a criminal they will gain their freedom...By the way 'em i the only one who thinked that the one who visited Jung Moon in the prison saying he was the lawyer of the girl actually Goo Tak?(he told him while in prison that teh girl told him she is sorry for what she did,she was the one who told the police he killed when in truth she never did told anyone nor was she sorry because she knows h

e is a psycopath who killed those people and hates him)I was suspecting that all that hunting was a plan made beforehand by him while tricking everyone and bitting his trap to join his team but i see that Jung Moon didn't say anything when he saw him,but still who knows,he might keep quit,he isin't exactly the chatty type and if so i'm sure he isin't quite happy to be fooled or might find him really intresting now that someone tricked him,i guess a dude of his type might feel very bored being on a higher level that normal people...that is what i got from the whole thing at least...what i found intresting and a bit of a down thing for the moment is the fact that  Jung Moon says he has blackouts and that he doesn't remember killing people,like being in trance,questioning if it's true which is the trigger of his killing spree,what emotion(anger is commun)..i must say i want him to be fully awake and know when he does what he does,not the usual plot tool we get in this type of cases...but it is still the first episode so i'm hoping for a complex character even more being an OCN show...now i must say i'm curious why did the assasin went on his will to the cops,i'm sure it's a reason,before the show i was suspecting he went there on purpose like to kill of a list of people from the inside,i see from ep 2 there will be some hints from his story revealed,like when he told his boss that when he ddin't care about him a women saved him and i hint she will be a victim of the rainy serial killer,which will make this one firm to be a member of this team even more,because he wants revenge(he was feeling indebt with the women for saving him back then)...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Cast of “Bad Guys” Turn into “Cute Guys” in Newly Released Behind the Scenes Stillslovelymorning October 6, 2014 SOOMPIThe Cast of “Bad Guys” Turn into “Cute Guys” in Newly Released Behind the Scenes Stills

On October 5, OCN’s “Bad Guys” released behind the scenes photos of lead cast members, Kim Sang Joong, Ma Dong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Jo Dong Hyuk, and Kang Ye Won, posing adorably with finger hearts and looking close with one another. The photo was taken as a sign of gratitude towards viewers after their first broadcast this past October 4. After the first episode, many netizens had complimented the drama and expressed their liking for the drama online.

Kim Sang Joong stated, “The drama had already gone into pre-production earlier this year so we couldn’t figure out the viewers’ reaction until we were halfway through filming it. We are so thankful that the reactions are positive.”

Ma Dong Suk said, “We all worked hard in the hot summer as we got injured during the shoot. I almost laughed out loud hearing that the online reaction was hot [referencing one of his lines from the drama].”

In addition to Park Hae Jin’s, “Thank you all very much,” Jo Dong Hyuk added, “I was pressured under the idea of starting a new drama but it was all worthwhile as we received the positive reactions.”

1006 bad guys cast

The producer of “Bad Guys,” Jo Moon Joo commented, “Putting the ratings aside, the actors are all encouraged by the viewers’ compliments. We already went into pre-production earlier this year, so the date of the first filming and the first air date had a gap of a couple of months. Because of this I think the actors were also curious about the audience’s reaction. Since the first broadcast, the atmosphere of our filming set is filled with even more spirit than we had before.”

Meanwhile, the first episode of “Bad Guys” that aired on October 4 averaged a rating of 2.1% (taking into consideration various sources) with its peak at 3.2%. It took first place among programs in the same time slot (the rating is considered high as it is a cable television series). The drama airs every Saturday on OCN.

ahhh when will the subs be out!!!! PHJ is awesome... but I gotta say I am looking forward to KSJ!!!

Bad Guys: Episode 1by gummimochi | October 6, 2014BadGuys01-00374a.jpg

Seriously badass. I’d been hoping that cable network OCN’s newest crime thriller Bad Guys would satisfy my thirst for some gritty suspense and my hunger for some action-packed sequences—suffice it to say that it does, and then some. Not only does this show deliver on the slick and edgy directing style we’ve come to expect from this genre, butBad Guys also boasts a strong narrative and tough characters who each pack their own mighty punch.

And while the idea of a rugged detective gathering a team of convicts to relentlessly hunt down even bigger baddies may sound like a dangerous gamble, I’d argue: who better is there to know the inner workings of a criminal’s mind than a man who’s committed a crime himself? In that case, tapping into a mob boss’s brawn, an assassin’s skills, and a genius psychopath’s brain might not be such a bad idea after all.

Bad Guys even made an impressive showing in the ratings by snagging first place in its timeslot with a solid 2.1% (the minute-to-minute ratings peaked at 3.2%). And even though I like what I see, I’m holding off on promising recaps, and keeping my eyes open to what else this upcoming season will bring.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/bad-guys-episode-1/

***Oh men, no I so want to watch it... subs.. please come out?

@minoz-joyax: Just search in google D-Addicts, and where saids "Torrent Search" just place "bad guys" and the topic will appear. :)
OMG, no eng soft sub yet?? I'm dying, I want to understand everything! :(:(:(

Archived