[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this drama!! It features Park Hae Jin and Bad Daddy Kim Sang Joong who I both love. I have only watch 2 OCN dramas, Vampire Prosecutor and TEN (both seasons) and I have like it. OCN is good in creating a Suspence/Thriller drama so I have high expectations on this one. I really hope it was good. It only have 11 episode so I expect the script to be well written and jam packed. And I heard that they have been taping since late June or early July so they must have a lot of scene taken by now and with this still airing in October, I expect the editing and cinematography to be good since they have a lot of time before it airs. Will be anticipating for this patiently!!

new in this thread.... annyeong everyone!!!

just saw the awesome pictures and videos... man it is looking sooooo good...and I just learned that other than Park Hae Jin we are also gonna have Ma dong seok. Joo Dong Hyun and of cource Kim JOong Sang in this drama!!!
That is one awesome cast ensemble!!!
I am so gonna watch this!

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"‘Park Hae-Jin’ New Look as Psychopath, Portrays Cold Eyes and Face2014082508334096130_1.jpg

Actor ‘Park Hae-Jin”s cold eyes, a feature for his new role as a psychopath, is gaining fans’ attention.

In the new drama [bad Guys], Park took the role of a psychopath serial murderer, ‘Lee Jung-Moon’, who is a genius and the youngest MENSA member with an IQ of 160.

In the revealed photo, Park emits a shivering aura, creating an unusual atmosphere. His attire – pale face and lips, and his dazed and half-hidden eyes – is drawing expectations about the character ‘Lee Jung-Moon”, an unprecedented mass murderer.

Other pictures of Park were previously released, including the photo of him disguised as a psychopath, and another photo in which he was handcuffed and wearing a prisoner uniform. The photo of him shedding tears while still wearing his cold face was also revealed, gathering Internet users’ attention even more.

Photo by OCN
By Kim Mi-Hwa
Translated by Kim Hyun-Sung
KoFan | August 25 2014

New steal cuts of Park Hae Jin from 'Bad Guys' unleashed

20140825105140_53fa96acb7783_1.jpg

New steal cuts of Park Hae Jin from drama 'Bad Guys' were unleashed.

On August 25th, Park Hae Jin's management agency, WM Company, released new steal cuts of Park Hae Jin from channel OCN's new TV series, 'Bad Guys.'

Park Hae Jin had released a few other steal cuts earlier, and fans have been showing huge anticipation and excitement for his comeback.

The new steal cuts show Park Hae Jin showing tears, and the cold look on his face is intriguing many fans.

Park Hae Jin is playing in the drama as a guy named Lee Jung Moon, a psychopath serial killer, who used to be the youngest member of MENSA.

In the photos, Park Hae Jin is showing a charismatic, and cold look that he had never showed before. He is showing a completely different side of him in the images, and many fans are showing huge anticipation for the transformation that Park Hae Jin will show through the drama.

It is said that Park Hae Jin always impresses all of the staffs by showing perfect interpretations of Lee Jung Moon.

Meanwhile, Park Hae Jin's new drama, 'Bad Guys,' will premiere on October 4th at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com
StarNNews | August 25 2014

czakhareina said: new in this thread.... annyeong everyone!!!

just saw the awesome pictures and videos... man it is looking sooooo good...and I just learned that other than Park Hae Jin we are also gonna have Ma dong seok. Joo Dong Hyun and of cource Kim JOong Sang in this drama!!!
That is one awesome cast ensemble!!!
I am so gonna watch this!

Archived