[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

Waving hi to @Evie7   :-h

@Pusan0, great to see you on this thread :-h

@czachareina - thank you for all the updates and the highlight video

I am probably the only one on the thread disappointed with the highlight video. I like the fight scenes, but not too much of car chases etc. And I prefer a thriller

@czachareina....Kim Sang-Joong is also my crush and the reason I am here for this series.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight, the reason I first checked out this series was to see Park Hae Jin play a serial killer and while it looks like he is going to brillant, it is Kim Sang Joongwho is just bringing it. I'm with you and @czachareina with that crush! 

Guest ChoBap

Oh my goodness, the days flew by. I cannot believe that this is tomorrow. Just realized I need to start subbing again. Trailers look amazing, cast looks awesome. So excited :D

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Sang Joong’s Intensive Stills from “Bad Guys” Releasedlovelymorning October 3, 2014 SOOMPI

On October 2, the production team behind OCN’s upcoming drama, “Bad Guys,” released stills of actor Kim Sang Joong, who will play the role of police detective Oh Gu Tak. In the photos, Kim Sang Joong is struggling with an opponent that seems much larger that his own size, yet his acting and eye contact remain strong and powerful. The scene looks very intense, especially as the altercation occurs outdoors in the rain.

The scene has been reported to be one where Oh Gu Tak and the “bad guys,” Park Woong Chul (Ma Dong Suk), Lee Jung Moon (Park Hae Jin), and Jung Tae Soo (Jo Dong Hyuk), work together to chase down a criminal. It was filmed in a local neighborhood in Incheon, and the heavy rain was made with a sprinkler truck. Even in the heavy rain Kim Sang Joong gave his all as filming continued, despite suffering from severe neck pain.

A representative from Kim Sang Joong’s management agency stated, “Kim Sang Joong is participating in the filming for the drama while he takes strong painkillers for his neck disk. Everyone feels bad as we all watch him put his efforts into filming the drama, even delaying his surgery schedule. He doesn’t show that he’s tired as he holds the pressure that he is the highest senior on the set. He gives himself the obligation to lead the scene as the eldest cast member.”

1003 bad guys kim sang joong bts

The producer behind “Bad Guys,” Jo Moon Joo commented, “There are a lot of rainy scenes in the first two episodes—so much that the sprinkler truck came around 20 times. The actors really got wet as they filmed the scenes. Kim Sang Joong even got injured during the chasing scene. But in the end through all of their effort we got an amazing scene.”

Meanwhile, “Bad Guys” will have its premiere this coming Saturday, October 4 on OCN.

Anyone else excited for this drama?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Hae Jin and Ma Dong Suk Buddy Up Behind-the-Scenes of “Bad Guys”

bad-guys-2.png

On October 4, the production team for OCN’s “Bad Guys” dropped some behind-the-scenes shots of actors Ma Dong Suk and Park Hae Jin taking a break between cuts, having broken out of their respective mobster and psychopath roles.

bad-guys.jpg

The word is that the pair keeps the set crew on their toes, with their quick transitions between their playful, joking selves, to their violent criminal characters when the camera starts rolling.

Ma Dong Suk plays Park Woong Chul, a gangster with a quick punch notorious for having taken over Seoul in just 25 days. Park Hae Jin is Lee Jung Moon, a genius psychopath serial killer with an IQ of 160. In the drama, they are recruited by detective Oh Gu Tak (Kim Sang Joong) for their expertise in order to catch another criminal.

“Bad Guys” is set to air its first episode tonight (October 4) at 10 p.m. on OCN.

Also check out the stills below from the first episode:

bad-guys-11-448x900.jpg

Source: Soompi

Archived