[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Hae Jin Explains His Psychopathic “Bad Guys” Characterlovelymorning September 25, 2014 | SOOMPI925-park-hae-jin-bad-guy.jpg

On September 25, a production press conference was held for the upcomingOCN drama “Bad Guys.”

In the drama, actor Park Hae Jin is set to portray a genius psychopath, Lee Jung Moon. With regards to the character, Park Hae Jin stated, “They say he’s the youngest serial killer ever but in the drama he’s in his late twenties. This psychopathic character isn’t the usual impulsive kind, but rather, he’s a member within society. I think you’ll feel that this is a new type of psychopath as you watch him get manipulated, as well as how he is used to solve crimes. I looked into a lot of different works but the director said he really liked the film ‘Drive,’ so I’m using that as a reference.”

Meanwhile, “Bad Guys” will be about a police detective that uses the help of violent criminals in order to stop an even worse criminal. It will showcase the teamwork of writer Han Jung Hoon, who also wrote “Vampire Prosecutor,” and director Kim Jung Min, who also directed “The Scary Rookie.” The drama will stars Kim Sang Joong, Ma Dong Suk, Jo Dong Hyuk, and Kang Ye Won. The first episode will air on October 4 on OCN.

You can see the trailers and more stills of Park Hae Jin here:

Who’s looking forward to this drama?

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@czakhareina,  Thanks for the gif's also I'm not liking the way Ldh looking in that turtleneck don't suit him.. Also Is it starting this coming Saturday I thought it starts in October but anyway count me in I've been waiting long enough and asking ahead of time anyone have a live link..? Please PM it to me  

@valsava... same thought as you... the colored turtle neck and the striped pants... urghhhh not a pretty site...I wonder why he did not just come in a power suit, much like MDS and KSJ... would have look better on him....I guess he wanted to shock...? 

I also thought it was gonna premier in October so I was not checking for press con until next week...but kinda glad that it is gonna be this weekend, right now I have two romcoms drama watch (MSH and DoR), and one saguek (SD) and all of them are in the monday-tuesday slot... kinda leaves me free for 5 days idle cause I am just not feeling the other dramas... so this thriller is gonna be a nice addition...PS: but I am also debating whether to add My spring days, cause I do love kam woo sung and my fave kpop idol in girls is sooyoung...

Fan rice wreath support for PHJ

credit dreame co.kr

When "Bad Guys" Start To Do Goodd73nk45xk81q1fkw0gxw6nmoe905o4es.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Kim Chi Yoon] Cast of OCN’s new drama ‘Bad Guys’ gathered at Nonhyeon-dong’s Imperial Palace Hotel on September 24 for a production conference.

Actors Kim Sang Joong, Ma Dong Suk, Kang Ye Won, Park Hae Jin and Jo Dong Hyuk took part to the event that introduced the drama to media. 

The Police chief creates a special team to combat rising violence: criminals that team up with officer to settle things down in the city. A serial killer, a gangster and a professional killer join this very special unit composed of a violent detective and a woman officer.

Meanwhile the first episode of ‘Bad Guys’ will air on October 4 on OCN. (photos by bntnews DB)

Oh I guess it is gonna start on October, but man they are so early in their press con....

@valsavaurghhh, yeah i kinda got that impression but man it was just a bad choice of wardrobe....

Park Hae Jin of ‘Bad Guys’, “I was loved by seniors”

11242_1.jpg
Park Hae Jin said he is loved by many seniors in drama, ‘Bad Guys’. On 25, the production presentation of OCN drama, ‘Bad Guys’ was held at the Seoul Imperial hotel. Director Kim Jung Min and actors including Kim Sang Jung, Ma Dong Suk Park Hae Jin, Jo Dong Hyuk, Kang Ye Won participated. Park Hae Jin said “I am learning new pleasure working with seniors. I didn’t realize how enjoyable being the youngest is. I’m really loved by them.” ‘Bad Guys’ will be broaacasted on October 4.

credit Innolife

Media Videos | Press Conferencecredit OBSKyungIn

Credit DispatchSNS

PARK HAE-JIN′S PRODUCTIONS ARE EXPORTED OVERSEASTime 2:15 to 3:30

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;""Bad guys" Sneak Peekcredit OCN

Comments on the sneak peek... I'm surprised at how actiony that was as I was expecting it to be more cerebral. It's not a criticism definitely. But wow, does it look stylish or what? And dark... I'm also surprised that our Bad Giys are allowed to roam around on their own. Still, they've probably got tracking devices around their ankles. 
The main cop looks slightly disturbed himself :D which clearly fits in with the tone of the whole thing. I'm mega excited about this one undoubtedly.
Edited: Added comment.

This looks better than anything I could have imagined.  I was expecting this to be a psychologicalthriller, but those action scenes are great. Just wanted to say hello @czakhereina, Thanks for the sneak peek, @valsava,@irilight good to see you here! Kim Sang Jung looks so badass not to mention the rest of this cast. This is going to be so good, I'm looking foward to seeing everyones point of view.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Bad Guys” Drops Action-Packed Stills Prior to Drama Premierejun2yng October 1, 2014 | SOOMPI“Bad Guys” Drops Action-Packed Stills Prior to Drama Premiere

With just a couple days left before the October 4 premiere of the drama, OCN‘s “Bad Guys” recently released some behind-the-scenes action stills of the actors, pictured giving their all for the physically demanding scenes, even pushing through the injuries sustained on set.

bad guys 0

Ma Dong Suk (playing Park Woong Chul) pictured warming up for an action scene. Looks like a knockout worthy hook.

bad guys 2

The cuts and bruises come along with being in an action drama. Putting his all into the action scenes, Ma Dong Suk actually ruptured some muscles in his thigh not too long ago.

bad guys 4

Park Hae Jin channeling the cold anger of his character Lee Jung Moon.

bad guys 5

bad guys 8

Jo Dong Hyuk putting his kick to the test during rehearsals.

The actor recently sustained a wrist injury requiring surgery during an action shoot, but pushed through to the finish with a simple wrap.

“Bad Guys,” airing its first episode this Saturday, October 4, is about a police detective that gathers a group of violent criminals in order to prevent a bigger crime.

Also check out the previously released action version preview for the first episode here:

Oh Goo Tak (Kim Sang Joong): “That if they cross you the wrong way, you, who have been all the way to the edges of your lives, it would be better for them to just go ahead and kill themselves. Show them that.”

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 34px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; margin: 17px 0px 7px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Hae Jin gifts ‘Bad Guys’ team with meal truck48704-265231-700x700.jpgPark Hae Jin gifts

Actor Park Hae Jin has once again shown his generosity, after gifting the team of his upcoming OCN drama ‘Bad Guys‘ with a delicious meal truck.

Park Hae Jin will be playing the role of the youngest serial killer with extraordinary intelligence, Lee Jung Moon. The drama has filmed more than half of its planned 11 episodes, since it started filming back in July, and the five main actors have had to film a bulk of the scenes thus far. Besides having to perform high difficulty action scenes, they also have to digest emotional scenes at the same time. But the staff have all stuck to their respective jobs, and completed their tasks successfully to the best of their ability.

In consideration of their health, Park Hae Jin who is the youngest at the film site, decided to gift the team a delicious meal truck, and his generous gesture has brought huge smiles on everyone’s faces.

‘Bad Guys’ tells the story of forming a team of criminals to combat rising violent crimes in the city, and the drama has already drew much attention prior to airing, thanks to its stellar cast list and rich story content.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

@valsava
hahaha did not notice the color scheme of fashion these days but I am not so open to that color... except if it pants for Yoon HyunMin and Choi Jin Hyuk...

and the Preview does looks so awesome... Kim Sang Joong is really bringing it.

@40somethingahjumma
based from earlier teasers, I was also expecting a thriller than action much but like you I am not complaining. it could go with Heartless city executions style part thriller and part actiony...?

@evie7
Annyeong... ^___^
if they ever go to psychological route I am also game for that. Much like Hannibal?
kim sang joong!!! Kim sang joong!!! I think I am having a very big Ahjusshi crush on him. he is so bad assss!!!!

@Ldy Gmerm
Welcome to the thread!!! 

@pusan0
yup....2 more days!! YAY!!!

all you guys see you here in 2 days....

Archived