[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

Bad Guys [2014/2015]

Kim Sang Joong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Ma Dong Suk, and Kang Ye Won Confirmed for “Bad Guys”

Details:

Title: Bad Guys
Genre: Action, Thriller
Episodes: 10 (TBA)
Broadcast network: OCN
Broadcast period:May 2014 * Based on Hancinema / 5 April 2015 *Based on wiki/ September *based on dramarecap
Air time:

Synopsis

“Bad Guys” will be a genre drama about a detective who uses criminals to catch other criminals. It is

Cast

Kim San Joong
Jo Dong Hyuk
Ma Dong Suk
Kang Ye Won

Production Credits

Director:
Screenwriter:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Sang Joong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Ma Dong Suk, and Kang Ye Won Confirmed for “Bad Guys”

By korean in News posted Oct May 3rd, 2014 No comments Kim Sang Joong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Ma Dong Suk, and Kang Ye Won Confirmed for “Bad Guys”
OCN’s upcoming genre drama “Bad Guys” released that Kim Sang Joong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Kang Ye Won and Ma Dong Suk are confirmed to appear in the drama.

A representative from OCN has confirmed that Jo Dong Hyuk and Ma Dong Suk will play the roles of criminals, while Kim Sang Joong will be a detective. The drama is garnering a buzz as it will be produced by the team that created “Vampire Prosecutor.”

Currently, Kim Sang Joon is acting in MBC drama “A New Leaf” while Ma Dong Suk is scheduled to shoot a movie called “The Chornicles of Evil” until July. “Bad Guys” will go into productions after the actors’ schedules are cleared up.

“Bad Guys” will be a genre drama about a detective who uses criminals to catch other criminals. It is scheduled to start airing in September.

• 1 month later...

well this sounds indeed intresting and expect to be more dark and heavy as in plot and development,hope it will be a good one....i'm digging this type of shows so i'm curious how will they develop the show and also how will they make the killers hunt other ones,i'm expecting somehow a more ingenius plot rather than "if u help me i'll short your prison years"...i also hope for some complex characters

• 2 weeks later...

Teaser 1 : click here

65944_901210553226031_33621989336735964410502275_901210329892720_47378247332032410517999_901210556559364_54639987361558310429298_901210536559366_391712967556540

Im excited to see KSJ and PHJ together >.< Jae Joon, you finally met Park Cheol XD lol. jkjk., sorry for my DS syndrome -,-
[edited]
here is the plot for the drama :

To combat rising violent crimes, the Police Chief asks Detective Oh Goo-Tak (Kim Sang-Joong) to form a team consisting of criminals. Detective Oh Goo-Tak is currently suspended from the police force for using excessive force. Detective Oh Goo-Tak gathers team members: Park Woong-Cheol (Ma Dong-Seok) who is a gangster, Lee Jung-Moon (Park Hae-Jin) who is the youngest serial killer with extraordinary intelligence and Jung Tae-Soo (Jo Dong-Hyeok) who is a contract killer. Also, Police Inspector Yoo Mi-Young (Gang Ye-Won) joins the team. She tries to have the guys work as a team by dealing with them rationally and sometimes emotionally.

-Asianwiki

Wow... the plot seems promising. I love action with police and bad guys team. It means the criminals they'll chase is bad bad bad bad. Like in movie, I hope this drama will give thrilling actions.The teaser looks good.

Guest ChoBap

Trailer on Youtube

Just found out Park Hae Jin is playing the psycho :3 .Kim Sang Joong and Park Hae Jin.  ♥_ ♥ ~~

I know only Kim Sang Joong but the plot sounds interesting. It is a cable drama and only 11 episodes. It will be one episode per week?

Thanks for the trailer. I watched it first and then I read the synopsis. I thought Kim Sang-joong will be the big bad character in this drama.   With that look and his three rottweilers!  :))  He will coordinate some killers to track other killers? Oh boy, they must be the devils if the Bad Guys are after them.

Oh, I find out that I know two more actors. I recognized their face instantly but not their names. :D
Jo Dong Hyeok was Shinichi in Inspiring Generation and Ma Dong Seok was the coach in Dr. Champ. I will have the opportunity to see Park Hae Jin in action in this drama. It seams that he is a well known actor but I never heard of him. :)

larus

said: Oh, I find out that I know two more actors. I recognized their face instantly but not their names.

:D

Jo Dong Hyeok was Shinichi in Inspiring Generation and Ma Dong Seok was the coach in Dr. Champ. I will have the opportunity to see Park Hae Jin in action in this drama. It seams that he is a well known actor but I never heard of him.

:)

Guest kagiheya

I'm really excited to this drama. The plot sounds interesting. Good trailer and teasers. Bayu Pratama said: The drama is garnering a buzz as it will be produced by the team that created “Vampire Prosecutor.”

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae-hoon in "Bad Guys"
Actor Kim Tae-hoon is starring in the OCN drama "Bad Guys".
201406021759779403_538c3d6a68d4f.jpg

"Bad Guys" is a 11-part original drama about a detective who gathers a bunch of criminals to wipe out even bigger crimes. Starring Kim Tae-hoon, Kim Sang-joong, Ma Dong-seok, Park Hae-jin, Jo Dong-hyeok and others.
Kim Tae-hoon takes on the role of Oh Jae-won, an investigator from the Seoul District Office. He is known for his obsession with a case once he lays hands on them and is nicknamed the 'Bulldozer'. Kim Tae-hoon is going to bring the character alive with his unique personality and image.
"Bad Guys" starts filming in mid-July and will be broadcasted on the 4th of October at 11PM.
Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hoon stars in the movie "Roaring Currents" as Kim Joong-gul and can be seen on the 30th of this month.
http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hoon-in-bad-guys-71268.html

Archived