[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Hye-jin in "Bad Guys"

photo480963.jpg
Actor Park Hae-jin is coming back with a drama at the end of the year. He's become a genius psychopath named Lee Jeong-moon, in the OCN drama "Bad Guys".
Lee Jeong-moon is a IQ 180, a member of the Mensa, the youngest philosophy and mathematics genius with other titles. On top of that, he's also the youngest serial killer.
The stills of Park Hae-jin are bloody all over and curiosity rises to what happened. The picture of him touching a rock covered in blood while expressionless, is drawing attention.
Park Hae-jin seems to be completely possessed by Lee Jeong-moon and his performance is in high anticipation.
Park Hae-jin's agency claimed, "He's concentrating hard for this role. He is attached to Lee Jeong-moon and is doing all he can to become him.
Netizens say, "I wonder why he's all bloody", "I want to see "Bad Guys"", "He's a psychopath" and more.
Meanwhile, OCN "Bad Guys" is an investigative drama of a bunch of guys who are even more criminal-like than the worst, gathering together to stop higher crime. To be broadcasted on the 4th at 10PM.
Source : WOWTV
Credit Hancinema | Sept 2 2014

@ChoBapI just wanna say thanks in advance...the trailers/teasers and stills are looking mighty awesome...
Kim Sang Joong is looking like this is pretty much his element. In elegant looking tuxedo he is my favorite mysterious and charismatic ahjusshi!Ma Dong Seok is looking like a thug, and as always I love him in those kinds of roles...Jo Dong Hyuk is just so sexy in his six pack out fit, will he always be shirtless..? I hope so...and Park Hae Jin, I just know he is gonna blow me away in this... this is the role I am waiting for goose bumps for his acting!!!

Annyeong ~ ^^
This drama looks interesting and darker than the ones I'm usually used to watch. I hope I can watch it with subs when it airs.

Bad Boys behind bars prepare for the huntby javabeans | September 2, 2014badboys42.jpg
OCN may only have one genre angle in programming its original drama series content (crime, crime, and more crime), but if it can’t have breadth, at least it has depth. And of all the channels putting out scripted drama content, it does have the grittiest, goriest fare, and its new series Bad Boys ought to fit right in with its other bloody crime thrillers like Ten, God’s Quiz, and Vampire Prosecutor. (My stomach isn’t always up for the graphic violence of its shows, but I do appreciate that there’s a corner of dramaland that’ll go dark and twisted, even if OCN’s shows can get rather gratuitous.)

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/bad-boys-behind-bars-prepare-for-the-hunt/

The stills for this just gets better and better. I'm so looking forward to a violent, gritty drama after watching a spate of rom coms and melos. :P

This could be a really good role for PHJ... he looks really awesome in it. I'm loving the "glazed" eyes... Very suitably creepy. By the looks of things, he's just wacked someone really, really hard.

All up, actors look great, let's hope the writing is as well.

@40somethingahjummaI am with you. My current line up dramas are mostly romcom. I want something dark for a change and this looks like the one I am looking for!It is super interesting to get to the ROOT of why PHJ's character got sent to prison.compilation of teasers/BTS

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Hae-jin reveals creepy teaser of ‘Bad Boys’20140903000218_0.jpg
An astonishing still cut of actor Park Hae-jin in “Bad Boys” has been revealed.

Park changed up his acting style, playing psychopathic genius Lee Jung-moon in OCN’s new drama “Bad Boys.”

Lee is a mysterious man with an IQ of 160 and holds many titles including the youngest doctor of philosophy, the youngest doctor of mathematics and even the youngest serial killer.

In the photo, Park’s face, hands and clothes are spattered in blood as he holds a bloody stone on a bloody surface and stares blankly.

This still cut alone is causing a craze among eager viewers. 

“No one can look away from the character, and I think that passion will get across to the viewers. I hope you all keep supporting Park and his drama,” a person from Park’s agency said.

“Bad Boys” is an investigation drama about bad people who want to judge the criminal who is considered to be worse than them. Its first episode will air on Oct. 4.

By Park Gyu-oh, Intern reporter (q5park@heraldcorp.com)
[Photo credit : OCN]
Credit Korean Herald | September 2 2014

Park Hae-jin Eerie as a Psychopath in “Bad Guys”

tv_news_0902.jpg
There is something eerie about actor Park Hae-jin in the latest still of OCN drama “Bad Guys” (writer Han Jeong-hoon, director Kim Jeong-min). Park Hae-jin will undergo a complete image make-over for his new role as the genius psychopath Lee Jeong-moon. The photos are already portending something unusual and powerful. 
Park plays the role of mysterious Lee Jeong-moon, a genius with an IQ of 160 and many titles, including the youngest to join MENSA, the youngest philosopher, and the youngest mathematician. He is also the youngest serial killer.  
In the still cut, Park Hae-jin’s hands, face, and clothes are covered in blood. As eerie as the photo is, it also makes one curious about what exactly happened. Park Hae-jin is arresting with his completely detached poker face. He sits by a pool of blood on the floor with a stone in his hand.  
Above all, Park Hae-jin appears completely immersed in the character of Lee Jeong-moon. Just the single photograph of his all-commanding presence has the audience curious to see how he will take on his new role. Netizens have shown various responses, some saying that they are looking forward to his role as a psychopath while others are already commenting on how scary he looks. OCN drama “Bad Guys” is a crime TV series about bad guys who work together to stop hideous crimes and judge evil. It begins on the 4th.   
credit KOFICE | Sept 5 2014

just saw this pic, newly released... 20140904103550_5407c1f5e2c19_1.jpg
kinda made me think, PHJ's face as a pychopath smiling while inside he is dark...anyway this pic is from this article/pictorial:Park Hae Jin's new pictorials unleashed
Park Hae Jin's new pictorials are becoming a hot issue.

On September 4th, Park Hae Jin's management agency released behind cuts from a pictorial shooting for 7th anniversary edition of Chinese magazine 'Cosmo Bride.'

The concept of the pictorials is 'love,' and Park Hae Jin turned into a charming boyfriend for the new pictorials. In the pictorials, Park Hae Jin shows cute, dandy, sexy, gentle, and charismatic looks at the same time.

Park Hae Jin is one of the most widely recognized fashionistas of Korea, and he showed fabulous looks in different outfits during the shooting as well.

Magazine 'Cosmo Bride' gets released in 40 different cities of China, and over 30 million people read the magazine every month. A great number of top Chinese celebrities like Tang Wei, Zhang Zi Yi, and Fan Bingbing had appeared on its cover as cover models, and 'Cosmo Bride' decided to invite Park Hae Jin to celebrate their 7th anniversary.

During an interview that was held with the shooting, Park Hae Jin talked about what he dreamed to become when he was younger, his growth, career, life, and thoughts about recent trends.

Meanwhile, Park Hae Jin is going to come back with a new drama called 'Bad Guys,' which will premiere on October 4th.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

@40somethingahjumma,@czakhareina,  I agree looking for something dark and gritty all three characters are like a drama in it's self..  I hope this one really give me the mind boggling thoughts that mines needs right now I want something with some ump to it and it seems this one maybe it..  So I'm praying that it is. Fingers crossed..

Also @czakhareina,  Thanks for the gif's..

@valsavaAre you watching RESET? I think it has the potential to be very good. It's kinda gritty too and the bodies are piling up. It's OCN as well.
Yeah, after JBR... where one has to switch off one's brain to watch, it'll be nice to have some mind boggling mysteries to contend with. :D
@czakhareinaThanks for the pics and vids. PHJ is doing a great job of maintaining a poker face.

GIFs | Park Hae Jin
tumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo1_250.gif tumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo3_250.giftumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo2_250.gif tumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo4_250.gif
credit leesoohyuksnose

@40somethingahjumma and @valsava
I know that nowadays gritty dramas has some spice of funny, I wish that will NOT be the case for this one. I wish this drama is somewhat the same tone as The Story of a Man. A group of guy out to outsmart some bad guys but this one bad guys trying to outsmart other bad guys... it really is an interesting concept...TBH when I first saw the posters I thought this drama is somewhat like Prison Break, but now it think it is more criminal minds...?So looking forward to its premier!!!

czakhareina said:@40somethingahjumma and @valsava
I know that nowadays gritty dramas has some spice of funny, I wish that will NOT be the case for this one. I wish this drama is somewhat the same tone as The Story of a Man. A group of guy out to outsmart some bad guys but this one bad guys trying to outsmart other bad guys... it really is an interesting concept...TBH when I first saw the posters I thought this drama is somewhat like Prison Break, but now it think it is more criminal minds...?So looking forward to its premier!!!

czakhareina said: GIFs | Park Hae Jin
tumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo1_250.gif tumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo3_250.giftumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo2_250.gif tumblr_nbaschTVuk1thpvfwo4_250.gif
credit leesoohyuksnose

@40somethingahjumma and @valsava

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Posters Revealed for Upcoming Drama “Bad Guys” Starring Park Hae Jin, Kim Sang Joong, and MorePosters Revealed for Upcoming Drama “Bad Guys” Starring Park Hae Jin, Kim Sang Joong, and More

New character posters for the five main actors of the upcoming Saturday drama on OCN titled “Bad Guys” have been revealed through OCN’s official Facebook page. On September 4, OCN unveiled a poster for each of the five characters played by Kim Sang JoongPark Hae JinMa Dong SukJo Dong Hyuk, and Kang Ye Won, showing off their distinct personalities.

Just like the intense plot of the drama, which revolves around people who have committed serious crimes, these posters give off the same strong impression. Kim Sang Joong will be taking on the role of a cold-blooded investigator and Park Hae Jin will transform into a young serial killer psychopath. Ma Dong Suk will be playing a gang member while Jo Dong Hyuk will become a hitman, and Kang Ye Won will take on the role of a female police officer with relentless ambition.

Through these posters, many people’s curiosity is rising as to what kind of acting this group of actors will be displaying.

Meanwhile, “Bad Guys” is an 11-episode drama that will begin airing on October 4 at 10 PM (KST) on OCN.

bad guys

bad guys

cre: Soompi news 

@40somethingahjumma & @valsavaI love TEN and Criminal Minds...But I guess you are right... 
Haven't yet tried Hannibal. A friend recommended it to me cause she knew I loved dexter, and she said the storyline is the same with some of the main characters as the pyscho or the serial killer.I am waiting for my DVD copy cause I like to marathon rather than wait for each episode each week...
by the way, do you when the press con is?

more stills/updates for this drama
class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Park Hae Jin Goes Crazy For His New Rolebad-boys.jpg?w=600

Park Hae Jin has gone crazy for his new role. He's playing a character who is both a genius and criminally insane in his new drama "Bad Boys."

His agency described his character Lee Jung Moon as an "emotionally complicated character" but that may be something of an understatement. Lee Jung Moon is very smart, with an IQ of 160, and he's put his brains to good use earning doctorates in philosophy and mathematics. He's youngest member of Mensa, a high IQ society. But he has also unfortunately used his intelligence to commit horrible crimes, as he is a serial killer. It's the baddest role Park Hae Jin has played.

In his last drama, "Doctor Stranger," Park Hae Jin played a not-so-nice competitive doctor. In "You Who Came From The Stars" he was slated to play the villain. But instead he wound up playing Jun Ji Hyun's second lead suitor.

It may be hard to imagine the actor as the kind of villain Shin Sung Rok wound up playing in that drama. But reports from the set of the OCN drama "Bad Boys" say that he gave a spine-chilling reading during rehearsals.

When Park, Kim Sang Joong, Jo Song Hyuk, Kang Ye Won, Kim Tae Hoon and the rest of the cast showed up for the reading, Park's blank psychotic stare gave all present the chills.

And in the still photos for the drama, he's covered in blood. It's a disturbing image.

"No one can look away from the character," said a representative from WM Entertainment, Park's agency.

But even though the actor plays someone whose intentions are evil, the character will use his serial-killing skills for good in this 11-episode drama. After he is brought in for questioning in a serial murder case, he becomes intrigued with finding the real killer. Using his unique insight into the mind of a madman and employing his ace deductive skills, he helps the police find the real killer.

Kim Sang Joong plays the detective who recruits criminals to catch other criminals. The rationale behind his recruitment strategy is that he's sure it takes a criminal mind to understand one. Ma Dong Suk plays another criminal on the team, while Jo Dong Hyuk is an assassin who gets recruited.

In the fight between criminals and the police, Park Hae Jin's character ironically becomes an asset to law and order. The first episode of the thriller airs on Oct. 4.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Park Hae-jin reveals creepy teaser of 'Bad Boys'

20140903_ParkHaeJin_KoreaHerald.jpg?itok

An astonishing still cut of actor Park Hae-jin in "Bad Boys" has been revealed.

Park changed up his acting style, playing psychopathic genius Lee Jung-moon in OCN's new drama "Bad Boys."

Lee is a mysterious man with an IQ of 160 and holds many titles including the youngest doctor of philosophy, the youngest doctor of mathematics and even the youngest serial killer.

In the photo, Park's face, hands and clothes are spattered in blood as he holds a bloody stone on a bloody surface and stares blankly.

This still cut alone is causing a craze among eager viewers.

"No one can look away from the character, and I think that passion will get across to the viewers. I hope you all keep supporting Park and his drama," a person from Park's agency said.

"Bad Boys" is an investigation drama about bad people who want to judge the criminal who is considered to be worse than them. Its first episode will air on Oct. 4

credit AsiaOne

more stills:

PS14090900003.jpg

credit StarIn Daily

other pics:  2014080718525449235-540x540.jpg

Archived