[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

regarding PHJ popularity... I think China loves him for many reason, one is that he is such a giver:
The 2nd Park Hae Jin Auditorium to be opened in Shenyang, China

20141015094809_543dc44962821_1.jpg

The 2nd Park Hae Jin Auditorium will be opened in Shenyang, China.

On October 15th, a representative of Park Hae Jin's management agency said, "Park Hae Jin, who opened an auditorium that was named after himself at Lotte Cinema Tianjin branch back in February 2013, is opening another Park Hae Jin auditorium in Shenyang, China."

After opening Park Hae Jin Auditorium in Tianjin, Park Hae Jin donated all of the profits made from the auditorium to a couple of children who were in desperate needs of medical aids. Park Hae Jin is also going to donate all of the profits made from Shenyang Auditorium for similar causes as well.

After opening the auditorium in Tianjin, Park Hae Jin donated the profits to a 7 month-old girl and a 5 year-old boy for their heart and ear surgeries. He even visited the kids in China in the middle of hectic schedules, and his warm care deeply touched many people's hearts.

The girl who received surgery on her heart recently held her first birthday party, and Park Hae Jin sent special gifts to her.

Park Hae Jin is planning to open the 3rd Park Hae Jin auditorium in Suzhou in Anhui Province, and many people are showing great reactions for his philanthropic activities.

A representative of Park's management agency said, "Park Hae Jin has a huge interest in lots of different philanthropic activities, and he is showing a huge excitement for the new auditorium in Shenyang. We will keep doing our best so that more children can benefit from Shenyang auditorium."

Meanwhile, Park Hae Jin is playing in OCN drama 'Bad Guys' as a serial killer named Lee Jung Moon recently, and he is going to leave to Shenyang the day after tomorrow for the auditorium's opening ceremony.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Resident psychopath...tumblr_ndi7btp3Om1rxkbimo1_250.gif  tumblr_ndi7btp3Om1rxkbimo2_250.gif
tumblr_ndi7btp3Om1rxkbimo3_250.gif  tumblr_ndi7btp3Om1rxkbimo4_250.gif
tumblr_ndi7btp3Om1rxkbimo5_500.gif

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 2 English subtitles available at DarkSmurfSubs   HERE

You only need to register an account first if you haven't already.  Watch streaming or download the SRT.

We hope you enjoy!

@Miguk, Thank you for the update on the subs :)pusan0 said: @Miguk
Thank you and Welcome!
I've been helping editing for ep1 too, I hope I'll have some spare time this week to do the same for ep.2...
I discovered DSS thanks to Bad Guys actually and I find the site absolutely great!
It's funny that many other sites just took the subtitled version from DSS even though it was unfinished...

Guest iamking

Might be early days but I think OCN has come out with another great drama this year.
'Reset' and now this, "Bad guys". Recently, I don't like to watch any dramas apart from OCN dramas and couple of tvN ones. Their choice of genre (crime investigation/thriller etc.) appeal to me more than the ones from the big 3 stations. It's a damn shame OCN don't release as many dramas like the big 3 but in a way might be good too since they can focus on one project properly.
After watching 2 episodes, I am already craving for more.Kim Sang Joong is putting in a wonderful performance as the mad dog squad leader Oh. I can't tell if he's the good guy or bad guy and I'm scared by him sometimes.The last time I watched him was in city hunter and the chaser, two dramas that I really liked. His acting in the chaser was also top-notch.
Even though he was the villain there, I was rooting and wished for him to become the president before he was taken down by Son Hyun Joo's character.
I am really intrigued on why squad leader Oh recruit these three guys and the connection between them. 
I wonder if squad leader Oh thinks one of them has a hand in his daughter's death or does he just want to use them to catch the real killer?
It looks like the mad dog seem particularly interested in Hae Jin's character, Lee Jung Moon.
Well, if he was suspecting the one of the three guys, he would be the mostly likely culprit. 
After all, he's a serial killer who forgets after he has killed his victim. Pretty handy for him, I might add.

The other two he can read them and decide if they killed her through their guilt and conscience. 
However on LJM, it'll be difficult because this guy doesn't remember anything and reading him will prove to be difficult.
And what is possibly the role of the female cop in this? I hope she is just not there to be a pretty face and all.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more after that cliffhanger of a episode. Wrong guy?! What! 

Hello everybody!  >:D<
I have watched the first episode of this most astonishing drama. (Please no spoilers for the second one, I haven't watched that one because of lack of subtitles - I shall watch it later without registering for anything) All the characters have captured me most deeply, yet I will admit that I am somehow a bit annoyed by Goo-Tak's whole attitude. The good cop gone bad was not executed to my taste. I just found his rudeness to be annoying with no real substance. I hope we get to see some beautiful character development. And OCN. Wow! Daebak! =D>You certainly create my favorite dramas! By stepping over the boundaries you reach a new level of fascination. 
@iamking - I think so too that specifically Jung Moon has killed the annoying detective's daughter. It is a solid theory in my opinion. And I do not think that Jung Moon forgets the murderous acts, I think he is in  denial and he is too smart do admit to anything. He clearly remembers something from his flashbacks.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Hae Jin Flashes His Charming Smile Behind the Scenes of “Bad Guys”an0ya October 17, 2014 SOOMPIPark Hae Jin Flashes His Charming Smile Behind the Scenes of “Bad Guys”

OCN’s “Bad Guys” has unveiled behind-the-scenes photos of actor Park Hae Jin, also known for his role as the genius serial killer Lee Jung Moon.

Contrary to his on-screen personality, the actor is smiling brightly and interacting with the staff in a friendly manner in the newly released photos. While he appears chatty and smiley while preparing for the shoot, his focus immediately shifts to the shoot when the cameras start to roll. He is also seen monitoring his performance with the director, showing his great work ethic.

A representative praised Park Hae Jin’s attitude, saying, “Whenever we have breaks between shoots, Park Hae Jin always practices his lines, and in order to create the perfect scene, he continuously works together with his fellow actors and the staff members. His burning passion and his affection towards the drama is a great morale booster to the staff.”

“Bad Guys” airs on Saturdays at 10 p.m.

park-hae-jin.jpg

Behind cuts of Park Hae Jin from 'Bad Guys' unleashedBehind cuts of Park Hae Jin from 'Bad Guys' were unleashed.

Park Hae Jin is playing in OCN drama 'Bad Guys' as a psychopath serial killer named Lee Jung Moon these days, and behind cuts from recent shootings were unleashed.

In the photos, Park Hae Jin is talking with staffs with a bright smile on his face, but he focuses on his psychopath character as soon as a new shooting begins.

It is said that Park Hae Jin always goes through thorough rehearsals and monitoring before and after each shooting, and deeply impress all of the staffs with amazing professionalism.

It is also said that he always entertains all of the staffs with his humorous character.

A representative of the production team of 'Bad Guys' said, "Park Hae Jin is pouring a great amount of efforts into every shooting, and his amazing professionalism and efforts always motivate all of the staffs."

'Bad Guys' is getting explosive reactions in China as well, and it recently got ranked as the 3rd most viewed Korean drama on a Chinese online video streaming website.

Meanwhile, the 3rd episode of 'Bad Guys' will air on October 18th at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

@sandjhhehehe I generally love cable dramas more than the ons in the big 3. Last year my all time were from cable dramas (nine, Cruel city & AM94) but ocn dramas are also awesome, especially their dramas with seasons 2 and 3 like vampire prosecutor, God's quiz and TEN... I do hope that there is a season 2 for bad guys cause right now I am loving this so much...

Hello,I'm a very new person here. I swore to myself I wouldn't speak but lurk in the background. However, I lied. I am a subber for Bad Guys and I need to clear the air. Bad Guys comes out on Saturday, we get the raw on Sunday or Monday. Subs are 100% finalized on Thursday.That's the human reality. Mind you we have a massive team, but what sets DSS apart from all others is the perpetual quest for excellence. Translating between cultures is very delicate. How can our often rough and dried English convey the thoughtful and nuanced Eastern culture. Then again how can the long forgotten Western culture convey our love of word and thought. This is what sets DSS apart from all others. It might take us longer but when you read the subs you know we spent that extra little bit of time conveying the character's true meaning.
Now I shall re-enter my cave to lurk silently once more.

@superkt - My dear friend. You shall not lurk back to your cave and that is period! You write so beautifully - it soothes my mind. I am totally appreciative of you guys. You guys sometimes make my day really, if I have to be honest. It is very important - especially when it comes to such a complex drama with complex characters. We need you guys. I just want to let you know that I am thankful and very glad. I hope you know that we are your fans really, if anything else.  >:D<

@superkt I just wanna say that I for one am very grateful for all your hard work. additionally it has been my experience that DSS subs are much better worded and conveyed...Years before when subbing was a much more well thought process like what you do at DSS, it talked longer to upload.. days even. but I think I like it better before rather than what has been happening now, where I sometimes wait for recaps cause somethings get lost in translation...and I do hope you come here often... it i so nice to heard words from the subbers...
and again I just wanna say thanks so so so much for subbing this drama.. I am having a blast watching everything... !!!

czakhareina said: @sandjh
hehehe I generally love cable dramas more than the ons in the big 3. Last year my all time were from cable dramas (nine, Cruel city & AM94) but ocn dramas are also awesome, especially their dramas with seasons 2 and 3 like vampire prosecutor, God's quiz and TEN... I do hope that there is a season 2 for bad guys cause right now I am loving this so much...

superkt said: Hello,I'm a very new person here. I swore to myself I wouldn't speak but lurk in the background. However, I lied. I am a subber for Bad Guys and I need to clear the air. Bad Guys comes out on Saturday, we get the raw on Sunday or Monday. Subs are 100% finalized on Thursday.That's the human reality. Mind you we have a massive team, but what sets DSS apart from all others is the perpetual quest for excellence. Translating between cultures is very delicate. How can our often rough and dried English convey the thoughtful and nuanced Eastern culture. Then again how can the long forgotten Western culture convey our love of word and thought. This is what sets DSS apart from all others. It might take us longer but when you read the subs you know we spent that extra little bit of time conveying the character's true meaning.
Now I shall re-enter my cave to lurk silently once more.

Archived