[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest addyaaa

can somebody translating this? http://m.cafe.naver.com/akuser/77468 or if can't open, can u guys search on naver cafe type 이승기 (i think page 3 on naver)? hope someone can translate it, google translate really failed lol i think someone saw seunggi, seojin, yoona on 5/9... from the picture, i just browsed it's at y1975 bar...

Edited by addyaaa

Back to the old forum and I still can't help but spazzing over our couple new moment hahaha !

Lee Seung Gi’s recommendation: Trend 1~ Sporty platform sneakers.  Sneaker styling Tip: If you choose sneakers over shoes! It makes formal wear or a romantic dress look cooler.

Yes, this ROMANTIC dress ... I know you Seung Gi-ssi ^^

CEkqJreVIAA0dsl.jpg

Some other photos of YoonA with sneakers

dijk7i8.jpg

09-001.jpg

08-001.jpg

And do you guys remember this ??? Hahaha 

20150115-014145-csac-vert-horz-6074-8969

B1R70ZmCEAETa4I.jpg

• Like 4

can somebody translating this? http://m.cafe.naver.com/akuser/77468 or if can't open, can u guys search on naver cafe type 이승기 (i think page 3 on naver)? hope someone can translate it, google translate really failed lol i think someone saw seunggi, seojin, yoona on 5/9... from the picture, i just browsed it's at y1975 bar...

​Hic, I can't access to the link you posted ! It required login TT_TT.

Guest addyaaa

​Hic, I can't access to the link you posted ! It required login TT_TT.

can you search on naver cafe, just type 이승기, find cafe AK, don't forget see the comment sectionalso, i screencapped but dunno how to post here, i'm on mobile T.T

can you search on naver cafe, just type 이승기, find cafe AK, don't forget see the comment sectionalso, i screencapped but dunno how to post here, i'm on mobile T.T

​I saw cafe AK already but didn't see anything related to our couple ! It's all Korean and I don't know how to find it =.=

I can't find the cafe post on page 3.... or on any other page. :sweatingbullets:

Okay, found it search for 놀러왔는데 앞자리에 이승기가 유피돌

I dunno, I think it was just him and Seo Jin there.  I'm no expert though lol 

Edited by star+roll

Guest addyaaa

Yeah, I saw the post too ! But I didn't saw YoonA name there TT.TT Seems like it was just Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin there !

on comment section #2 i think someone who posted mention yoona...i cant understand also thats why need someone to translate lol

Reposting...

Funny concidences of our couple ^^

CEkyB7qUsAAFsn-.jpg  cr: warmhand

And for more information abt the previous clip, this stylist is Jung YoonGi (정윤기), he's close with both YoonA and Seung Gi ! Haha how cute it is when his name is really our couple's nickname ! 윤기=YOONGI ^^ 

CEkIXVvVAAIU5rR.jpg

Edited by AllforYoong
  • Like 4

I understand that this person came to this place and saw LSG and LSJ in front of him/her then he/she took a picture.

First comment said the pic was too dark that he/she couldnt see anything. The blogger replied he/she didnt take this picture by him/herself. And said Yoona was there too.

Pardon me but i dont really believe in those blogs lol bcuz how can they saw Seunggi Yoona many times at gym, restaurant and now but none took a picture or the picture was too dark to recognize who is who. 

Edited by bichngoc93
  • Like 3

Well, I think a grain of salt is needed of course, but who knows.   

Though I don't think the absence of a picture or a dark picture in every case means the people are lying.  There are some cases where a picture is not allowed or the person doesn't feel comfortable taking it. There are tons of fan accounts of celebs doing something with no pictures so  I guess you can either believe it or not, not a big deal either way.   Anyway, thanks for the clarification. 

• Like 3

Well, I think a grain of salt is needed of course, but who knows.   

Though I don't think the absence of a picture or a dark picture in every case means the people are lying.  There are some cases where a picture is not allowed or the person doesn't feel comfortable taking it. There are tons of fan accounts of celebs doing something with no pictures so  I guess you can either believe it or not, not a big deal either way.   Anyway, thanks for the clarification. 

Yeah, I agree with you ! In Korea, people rarely take pics of celebs when they are in private time, only fans or journalist do !  And fans of YoonA and Seung Gi know their personality well enough to not take pics of them ! In addition, most of fanacc related  to our couple were posted by the staff or someone who work in those place so they have to follow the rules and do not take pics !

And with the previous fanacc, I'll just take it as a grain of salt but of course, who know...^^ They met or not, we all know that our couple still going strong by the "sneaker" moment hahahahahaha 

• Like 3

Guest 817amy

I find the account dubious. In fact, all those 'accounts' of having seen them so far all sounded dubious, mostly because they sounded improbable and sketchy and the sources weren't the most credible (Naver blog? Pann?). With this latest one, it seems like the person didn't even get close enough to see them, and if those photos are any indication, it's not the greatest view and hard to recognise them, really. And the post has been deleted. I still remember that blogger who went to a restaurant where her husband's friends supposedly worked at and spread those malicious stories about both Yoona and Seung Gi. If those photos were clear enough, it'd give the account a bit more credibility. Otherwise it's easy to make things up. Some bloggers slip in celeb names to help promote eateries.

I do wonder, though. I'm hopeful that the stalkerazzi aren't still following them for a follow-up story or something. I mean, they've been dating for almost two years. Surely they must have been out on some occasions. Seung Gi did say in one of his interviews for Today's Love that he's the type to research and suggest ideas for restaurants and eateries when he's on a date, like he'd give choices for his girlfriend rather than the two of them trying forever to decide on the spot. Could be an anecdote from his previous dates or his current relationship. I find it sweet that people around them give away more clues about them than they do themselves. I guess working in similar fields means they also move in mutual social circles more often than not lol.

Edited by 817amy

One of Yoona's ever loyal fan boy gogoboi had a chance to interview her again on Chanel Cruise 2015, He even gave her a instagram cam and asked to make an account Yoona said okay and wait.. I wonder if we'll really get an Yoonstagram maybe on her birthday?! 

https://youtu.be/6exMePIcctk

tumblr_inline_no6bd69sSE1ssp2kz_1280.jpgtumblr_inline_no6bdqULkg1ssp2kz_1280.png

Yoona with her Co-stars from God of war 

4a9ce79fjw1es0ab4vydzj20rs112kdp.jpg

South Korea tax ambassador ImYoonA promotional pic

20150508_135225895_41977.jpg

And the other day Soshi's hairstylist uploaded this picture on her IG with the caption that this was taken by YoonA based on the 8 curling irons this could be from their MV filming site 

CEuEqY1VAAIPqi2.jpg

• Like 2

If This is the caption of the blo 

And this is the comment that mentioned YoonA name ! Sadly I don't think YoonA was there with him and Lee Seo Jin ! Hope someone can translate the comment !

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Well about the above picture I do not know if it is them or not but if you brighten the picture and use some filters it could be. But there is no way to be 100 % sure. So there is always going to be doubt whether the fan account is true or not.