[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest 817amy

Gonna clear up what Sunny said on her radio show once and for all, because it's damn frustrating how these 'translators' are dubiously selective about what they choose to translate.

Firstly, it's funny the translations indicated or that everyone automatically assumes the listener is a guy. The listener was saying how her friends that went to all-girls colleges have all started dating and wonders if she should have gone to an all-girls college too. Sunny replies that is an erroneous generalisation to make since that logic would suggest girls attending all-girls colleges should all be dating. She then mentions SNSD, as they're an example of a female-centric environment (I would assume), to say by that logic SNSD members should have all been dating years ago, but (since that logic is flawed) there are still more single people than couples out there, including herself. She then dramatically self-interrupts, sighs and says she'll stop there, in a humourous way. She actually continues on this topic briefly after playing the first song of the show, comforting the listener by saying she went to all-girls schools through junior to senior high and she expects things wouldn't be that different at an all-girls college and that perhaps the listener would have a better chance at love at a coed school anyway. She then playfully asks listeners to send in texts to brighten up the rather lamenting, wistful mood that started off the evening.

And life goes on. Those translations were confusing because those who translated them were selective about what they chose to share. And somehow what Sunny appeared to say managed to fit their fantasies in which SNSD members were single. Notice how Korean SNSD fans didn't give a toss? Yeah, cos there was nothing noteworthy if the context of it was taken into account. One could argue she was a bit vague as she didn't clearly say who or what she was exactly referring to when she said there are more single people than couples, which is true enough (and some Korean fans did discuss this but nothing took off) but some 'fans' really need to stop attaching significance to every minute detail of what the girls say in public. It's getting more and more frustrating and starting to disillusion me with the fandom with the way some fans seem to be taking members for granted. But that is not something to be discussed here, so I'll stop my rant there.

Also notice how these translators never bothered to share that time when Sunny casually referred to SG as family on the same radio show? Yeah, it didn't quite fit in with their fantasies, I guess. It's also disgusting how some people actually paraded around the initial translations as if it was something to celebrate. They support their idols, but they also take pleasure in their misfortune? I'll never understand. It's not like they'll stop dating if their current relationships don't work out lol.

Jackie_Yoon said: I saw this on weibo http://m.weibo.cn/2850640164/3834352775507485#_=_   This Cuckoo weibo talked about YoonGi dating news, but why now? weird :))
And " I should start looking for a happy ending in my real life" 
Yeah in LSG we trust, come on guys :))

Yes, they both have high taste

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15.04.23 News Tidbits – Lee Seung GiPosted on Apr 23, 2015by tryp96

There’s a video message from SeungGi that’s posted in Airen Zone, but no reposting is allowed. Sorry to those who are not official fanclub members. :( I’ve been so busy with work that I don’t even have time for bathroom breaks, so I’m not going to waste any time arguing the wisdom (or rather the lack of it) in Hook’s PR strategies.

08QB5ms.jpg

credit: airen_fanclub

I'm not in my right mind of state :(( I want to see the video!

• Like 1

Official Lee SeungGiYoonA (YoonGi) Thread 

이승윤아

Real-life couple! 

tumblr_mywbbqdfGq1qjbhvqo1_500.png

Any news, pics, videos of the couple can be posted here.

tumblr_myspwvyQTO1qjbhvqo5_250.gif tumblr_myspwvyQTO1qjbhvqo6_250.gif

(c) nexttimeisnotthesame.tumblr

elX7qJM6.jpg

Name: Lee Seunggi 
   Profession: Singer, Actor, MC 
   Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
   Birthdate: 13 January 1987  
   Height: 182cm 
   Weight: 70kg
   Blood Type: B 
   Girlfriend: Im Yoona ♡ 

Name: Im Yoona                                
Profession: Singer, Dancer, Actress, Model & MC                                
Birthdate: May 30, 1990                                
Height: 168cm                                
Weight: 47kg                                
Blood Type: B                                
Boyfriend: Lee Seunggi ♡                                

n4EM19Aq.gif

News of the Couple

DATING NEWS IN KOREA, JAPAN, TAIWAN, HONG KONG, INDONESIA & MALAYSIA

[ALLKPOP] 01.01.2014 - Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are dating!

[SEOULBEATS] 01.01.2014 - Yoona and Seung Gi first official couple of 2014

[POPDUST] 01.01.2014 - Meet Korea's New Golden Couple, YoonGi!

[KOALA'S PLAYGROUND] 01.01.2014 - Lee Seung Gi and Yoona of SNSD confirmed to be dating

[SOOMPI] 01.01.2014 - Lee Seung Gi and SNSD's Yoona confirmed to be dating

[THESONESOURCE] 01.01.2014 - Lee Seung Gi, the star that Dispatch used to give up, confirmed to be dating with Yoona

[ALLKPOP] 01.01.2014 - Sooyoung comments on the news of YoonGi's relationship

[MWAVE] 02.01.2014 - SNSD's Sooyoung talks about the couple!

[DKPOPNEWS] 02.01.2014 - 'Midnight TV' reveals an unpublished interview with Lee Seung Gi about Yoona

[MWAVE] 02.01.2014 - Lee Seung Gi’s Chase for Yoona over the Past 5 Years

[VIKI] 02.01.2014 - Officially Dating: Yoona and Lee Seunggi 

[DRAMAFEVER] 03.01.2014 - ADORABLE: Lee Seunggi and Yoona are dating!

[ALLKPOP] 03.01.2014 - Lee Seunggi mentions his 'girlfriend' on 'Noonas over Flowers'

[ALLKPOP] 05.01.2014 - 'Section TV' measures the distance between Yoona and Lee Seunggi's houses

[ALLKPOP] 08.01.2014 - Lee Yeonhee talks about Yoona's publicized relationship

[ALLKPOP] 13.01.2014 - TVXQ's Yunho talks about Yoona's and Lee Seunggi's relationship

[SOOMPI] 09.03.2014 - SNSD's Yoona and Sooyoung cautiously sidesteps the topic of their boyfriends

[KDRAMASTARS] 18.03.2014 - Yoona speaks up about her relationship with Lee Seung Gi; Feels apologetic towards her members

[KOREAN HERALD] 10.06.2014 - Hottest Korean celebrities in love in 2014

[KDRAMASTARS] 10.06.2014 - The Year's Best Celebrity Couples and a few not meant to be

[MWAVE] 21.08.2014 - Lee Seung Gi wittily avoids question about girlfriend SNSD’s Yoona

[ALLKPOP] 08.10.2014 - Leeteuk reveals how much he knew about the SM couples before it was public knowledge

Netizen Comments

[NETIZ9N] 01.01.2014 - Yoona and Lee Seung Gi confirmed to be dating!

[NETIZENBUZZ] 01.01.2014 - Lee Seung Gi and Yoona confirm that they are dating

[NETIZ9N] 01.01.2014 - Korean fan forums react to Yoona's and Lee Seung Gi's relationship

[AYOSHIARI] 01.01.2014 - Netizen reaction to Sooyoung congratulating Yoona-Lee Seung Gi relationship

[NETIZ9N] 02.01.2014 - Netizens discuss how Yoona dating Lee Seung Gi will affect SNSD

[NETIZENBUZZ] 03.01.2014 - Lee Seung Gi ♥Yoona 'starting their relationship'... the three reasons nobody is opposed to it

[NETIZ9N] 03.01.2014 - Netizens speculate Lee Seunggi bought Yoona presents on 'Noonas over Flowers'

[NETIZ9N] 04.01.2014 - Yoona's views on dating and marriage resurfaces

[NETIZ9N] 09.01.2014 - Drama staff says Yoona's relationship won't affect filming

[NETIZ9N] 08.03.2014 - Yoona and Sooyoung teased over their relationships on 'Entertainment Relay'

[KPOPKFANS] 09.03.2014 - Lee Seunggi is praised with his heart-warming stories and a "good boyfriend"

[NETIZ9N] 11.03.2014 - Yoona talks about dating on radio

[NETIZ9N] 14.03.2014 - Yoona teased over Lee Seung Gi on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’

[KPOPKFANS] 19.03.2014 - Yoona clarifies that she's not jealous of Suzy

[KPOPKFANS] 29.06.2014 - Yoona-Seunggi gets respect for staying off of SNS

[NETIZ9N] 20.08.2014 - Lee Seunggi wittingly avoids a question about Yoona

[NETIZENBUZZ] 22.08.2014 - Lee Seung Gi professionally detours around a question on Yoona

FANACCOUNTS

April 5th 2014 - Lee Seunggi & Yoona spotted together at a fitness club

August 15th 2014 - Lee Seunggi & Yoona spotted on a date at a Japanese restaurant

Past YoonGi Moments

January 1st 2014

Seunggi and Yoona confirm that they have been dating each other since September 2013 ♥

STRONG HEART 
(Host Lee Seung Gi, Guest: Yoona) English subbed
Strong Heart Ep 1, 4, 5, 18, 19, 103 & 104.

tumblr_mypuwvV0wP1rhsr0so2_500.jpg

tumblr_mypuwvV0wP1rhsr0so1_500.jpg

(c) dexjul.tumblr

Yoona and Lee Min Ho will be starring in a mini-drama CF titled 'Summer Love Song' from Innisfree it will be released simultaneously in Korea and China on May 8. Here's the poster and trailer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQzNDM5NDgw.html?x

• Like 1