[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

[English] 2015.4.18 Good Morning Entertainment~ Lee Seung Gi, Charging Ahead with New Songs…Comeback Planned Next Month

Credit: seunggiairen

English translation: (Can the guy talk any faster? LOL. Even as a native Korean speaker, I have to pause the video several times. ^^;;)

Singer Lee Seung Gi is making a comeback next month and is charging ahead with work on new songs.  After the release of his mini album Forest in 2012, it will be 3 years since his comeback as a singer. In particular, it has been said that he is making the album to commemorate his 10th Debut Anniversary. Time flies doesn’t it? Already the 10th Anniversary. Lee Seung Gi who debuted in 2004 with ‘Because You’re My Woman’, ‘I’ll Give You All, ‘Will You Marry Me?’, ‘Return’, and several other powerful songs gained great popularity. In the meantime, Lee Seung Gi has been active in variety.  We’re curious whether he’ll show us a new side to him through his new album.

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

When is SNSD's comeback?? Maybe he'll release a digital song, then later, around June, his album will be out.

*sigh* I know I'm sadist. But why dispatch managed to capture Yuri and her bf picture (together) while they did not manage to do similar for Seunggi and Yoona? Coming near to 2 years, I hope both can date freely go out for a date like KTH & Rain or even Suzy-LMH who kept talking about their dating without any concern. :(

Guest izyanesa

Knowing how both seung gi oppa and yoona were very private peraon maybe we can them or them talk each other we they are married...its a long time but i believe that time will come

Guest yoonsicfany

gebote said: [Party time] Sunny said there're more solos than 'in relationship' in SNSD on FM Date tonight (150421)

on FM Date today , Sunny said members who are single are more than members who are dating now

;;)

Hello guys long time no see. Well its already more than a year since they dates. And we all know both is greatest hallyu star in Korea. SO if u askin them to  date freely go out for a date like KTH & Rain or even Suzy-LMH who kept talking about their dating without any concern, well every single of us have the same answer. FIRST: seunggi hyung will go to MS soon, so if he talk alot about it now, yoona will the only one to get all the attention (not good attention mostly) when seunggi hyung start MS. SECOND: both agency will have the same opinion(with the first). THIRD: you know both fan base, AIREN and YOONADDICT really love their beloved. So if they openly talk about it now, then it will be a problem for korean fans, worldwide fans maybe want to hear it alot but you know how korean fangirl/fanboy. Well i know we will hear about their relationship when seunggi hyung get back from MS and when both ready or the relationship last long (i hope so). 

tumblr_n3kme5OJrR1qfvt2vo2_500.gif

• Like 1

Guest datsit

Actually the true translation of what Sunny said is : Even though SNSD members are dating there are more singles in this world including me

Guest datsit

Of course I am not sure, a true Korean speaker can verify this.But it makes more sense , her saying yes SNSD is dating but there are more people single in this world, than 5 single/3 dating. Plus saying it is too problematic.

Guest yoonsicfany

@datsit Great to know that. I'm really worried and been wondering the whole time who from snsd couples broke up but guess, I overreacted :D

Senpais should really stop tweeting false translations though :3

I decide to trust them. If they kept quite, I chose to believe they're still dating. Srsly, trolls who keep posting that, do they think they have a chance with SeungGi/Yoona if they break up? 
If I can have a chance, give my number to Seung Gi, LoL just jocking!

Have some YoonGi dose!
♫ "Should ... should we .. would you want to ...?""Are you asking me on a date?" 
♫"Will you marry me? Will you live happily forever with me?"

Ok, I'll stop, just wanted to cheer you up :> :> :>

<:-P   <:-P    <:-P 

Guest yoongishipper123

A listener on Sunny's fmdate sent in saying all of his friends around him are dating and he is the only one single, Sunny responded 'There are snsd members in r/s, but compared to couples, there are more singles, like myself(sigh), i will say it up to here'

She could be referring to the general public when making that statement, she mentioned snsd because they are also friends around her but the last part was abit weird.

it is just wrong translation Not more than that  Maybe they didn't hear it correctly sunny was talking in general not about girls generation members by the way no one knows the destiny of this relationship except for Allah but judging according to their personality i feel that they will be together for along time  ~O)  :)]

HopesSG said: I decide to trust them. If they kept quite, I chose to believe they're still dating. Srsly, trolls who keep posting that, do they think they have a chance with SeungGi/Yoona if they break up? 
If I can have a chance, give my number to Seung Gi, LoL just jocking!

Have some YoonGi dose!
♫ "Should ... should we .. would you want to ...?""Are you asking me on a date?" 
♫"Will you marry me? Will you live happily forever with me?"

Ok, I'll stop, just wanted to cheer you up :> :> :>

<:-P   <:-P    <:-P 
  • Like 1

Please have some common sense before worrying about pointless things.  Sunny would not say something on radio about the status of her member's private life.   She means there are Soshi members dating, but compare to the rest of the world there are more single people like herself. Come on guys... And people posting translations should be more careful as well.   Fandom went a little crazy there for awhile and there is nothing in the press... that should clue people in that the fandom heard the wrong thing lol  
Anyway, http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/04/sunny-laments-about-being-surrounded-by.html

Better luck next time troll.  ;;)

Guest xminz

YoonGi Part: (Just a side note from an article from KB that talks about SNSD members' taste in men)
seunggi.jpg
2. Yoona: Decent and right-thinking person(Lee Seung Gi)
"Unlike Yuri and Oh Seung Hwan, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi are much alike in personality. As it is widely known, Lee Seung Gi, who was such as model student, is a right-thinking people who has good manners. The two always try to protect each other, while the only obstacle they will face is Lee Seung Gi's joining the army."

YoonA is back to Korea (probably for the official National Tax Service ambassador appointment ceremony)
[TRANS by Mystarmyangel] 150422 Fanacc by 陆鱼沼
YoonA took my letter! She deliberately waited for me to hand her my letter & waved to us when she was inside
CDKBdI0WYAAkbe7.jpg:large Cr: As Tagged
(Unfortunately no fansite previews for Yoong had taken a different exit)

Really love CMIYC Look:
CDFQj_9UUAAouUj.jpg

YoonA on Naked4show: (SMTown were asked to give 4 words that best describe Heechul)
CDGbdZkUgAEWTtd.jpg

(YoonA at 4:05)

YoonA in UNICEF & Asiana Airlines Campaign/Promo Vid:
CDHm3opUkAIEgBh.jpgCDHnB9jVAAAhrhl.jpg

@celyw YoonGi are too good that even Dispatch can't catch them in a picture XD
 I agree though that a pic of the two together would be nice and would probably leave us all shocked considering those 2 are super cautious/private. In the future I can't wait to see them together when/if they are ready, I'm sure their cuteness and happiness would leave all fans smiling.
10693612_1487769924809504_955705082_n.jp Cr: ?2empugl.jpg Cr: As Tagged

A random snippet of Seung Gi's June 2012 interview after his drama King 2 Hearts (which coincidentally mentions SNSD in some parts) that I found interesting:
"...Since the drama had its happy ending, I should start looking for a happy ending in my real life. I realize that love doesn’t just come to you. I’ve had people I was interested in, but never had the guts to approach them. Nobody would ask for my phone number, so I even thought that I was just unattractive. Everyone should be actively looking and trying for love. I’ve been told that I should keep my relationship a secret when it happens by my colleagues. Apparently, things could get really hard for both me and my loved one.”

Hope he gets his happy ending <3

Example of an SNSD mention in King 2 Hearts:
B2E6i6ECQAAXVfh.jpgB2E6jPgCYAAvd8p.jpg
[Note: Tiffany was the bias of the man Seung Gi was talking to in that scene.]
Pretty sure we all know who his bias is... XD

Guest Jackie_Yoon

I saw this on weibo http://m.weibo.cn/2850640164/3834352775507485#_=_   This Cuckoo weibo talked about YoonGi dating news, but why now? weird :))
And " I should start looking for a happy ending in my real life" 
Yeah in LSG we trust, come on guys :))