[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

JNRsPN5.jpg

Yoona went to Kim dong ryul's concert last year.

I remember someone said seunggi went to the concert last year.

김동률 콘서트 2014-12-14 서울 마지막공연
우리 앞줄에 나란히 앉으신 이승기님. 구하라님,이름모를분(모자를쓰심),비연예인1분 봄ㅋ
연예인이라 티날까봐 그랬는지 박수두 안치구 환호도 안함.
근데 피부는 좋음ㅋㅋ
공연 후기는 담번에..^^;
이번앨범듣구 애인 생기셨나 했는데..
그건 아닌가봄^^;;
[출처] 김동률 콘서트|작성자 엠제이

The above Korean part is from baidu.(I don't know its origin, but it's put with the picture below.)

Partial translation (Hope someone understanding Korean can correct the translation below

and translate all.):

It said seunggi, goo hara, someone unknown with hat and a none-celebrity

sat together in the front line.

I don't know the one with hat is a celebrity or none-celebrity,

but I think it' low probability for someone live in seoul couldn't recognized yoona.

However, it's also weird that yoona went to a concert and took pictures,

but no one spot it and shared the information.

The concert held in 12/12, 12/13, and 12/14, so maybe they went there in different day.:D

1likAYu.jpg

Edited by SteveW
  • Like 2

Since YoonA said earlier that even though she doesn't have an SNS account she knows everything that's going on .. Well I hope this could get to YoonA. Yoong, We've been really hopeful that you'll open your own instagram account we're all anticipating that it'll be on the day of your birthday how come Seunggi 's the one who opened? Are you guys planning to share? Omg. 

Guest miavmiav

Though Yoona hasn't opened an IG account, she has instead changed up her hair colour (now blonde!) for the girls come back!

There are no rumors/articles.  It's trashy speculations and antis trying to drive up their name on Weibo and some anti-Korean people trying to get them hate because of the MERS issues.  Stop clicking on it and paying attention to it.  . :phew: 

Edited by melissala

Its probably because Nickhun and Tiffany broke up, so there are rumours Yoona and Seung GI broke up as well cause they don't ever talk about it.

Let's be real here, alot of relationships don't last, Yoona and Seung Gi are probably not exception statistically speaking. But until the agencies confirm it, we don't need to speculate whether they broke up or not

• Like 2

Guest sumone

-they say it is to cover the news of the mers breakout story in china lol (@Twiteettay)

-Sigh... once again Yoona being used as a scapegoat for political mess... (SNF_alliance530)

- MERS virus spread to China by a male Korean, Chinese gov demand explanation from Korean gov...but weibo trends nothing about the MERS issue, instead both Yoona's related topics were pushed to the top trending list... (SNF_alliance530)

------

^ both tweets are from yoona's fans who know chinese so yeah lol 

anyway, anyone here can trans bit of this news from days ago? (from khunfany news)

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002421637 (cr. starnews)

someone pointed out starnews asked sm about other girls' r/s (including yoongi) but i'm not sure though lol

tieba.baidu.com/p/3524674147?pn=49 << yoongi thread on their tieba, quite active, they trans above news to chinese too (p.46 i think)

lol I didn't even know they already confirmed with SM.  Not surprised.  Thanks for the information. 

At least our troll keeps the thread lively. :P 

Another IG update

rGwZXb6.jpg

I can't wait to see Yoona's blond hair.  

Edited by melissala
  • Like 1

Guest Jackie_Yoon

About "Yoona and LSG broke up" trending, its nothing,just something relate to MERS in China like someone above said, if you click to that hastag, you will see nothing (news, rumor,...), so don't bother for it, I don't know SM even comfirmed that YoonGi are still together, Thank you SM :))

Guest jerryfm

Also about eyewitness account that someone saw yoona,seunggi, seojin I'm not sure but probably right because there was another person who saw them too. But there wasn't any pictures to confirm..

Guest sumone

Yoona went to Kim dong ryul's concert last year.

I remember someone said seunggi went to the concert last year.

김동률 콘서트 2014-12-14 서울 마지막공연
우리 앞줄에 나란히 앉으신 이승기님. 구하라님,이름모를분(모자를쓰심),비연예인1분 봄ㅋ
연예인이라 티날까봐 그랬는지 박수두 안치구 환호도 안함.
근데 피부는 좋음ㅋㅋ
공연 후기는 담번에..^^;
이번앨범듣구 애인 생기셨나 했는데..
그건 아닌가봄^^;;
[출처] 김동률 콘서트|작성자 엠제이

The above Korean part is from baidu.(I don't know its origin, but it's put with the picture below.)

http://blog.naver.com/freestyle_mj/220209997159 original from this blog, saw from this collage pic

OVEU2Z8.jpg

Also about eyewitness account that someone saw yoona,seunggi, seojin I'm not sure but probably right because there was another person who saw them too. But there wasn't any pictures to confirm..

Won't happen, but I wish she would go on 3 Meals a Day.   She just talked about wanting to go on a cooking show and she's always been a big  fan of Na PD.  She watched 1n2d loyally and even got Sunny to go on GoF.   

Edited by melissala

Guest xminz

Been inactive here lately but will def update when I have time...

(Sorry for those that may not like my updates for they are usually YoonA centered updates instead of only YoonGi on this thread)

For now, before May 30 ends where I live, I wish Im YoonA a Happy Birthday <3 Her smile and laughter energizes my day and her personality/deeds & YoonA just being herself keeps me from leaving. Will always love Yoongie

tumblr_miq285a1831s0g6v6o1_500.giftumblr_lknjx3KXCG1qc5n5jo1_500.gifCC6I9CzWIAAzBqs.jpg

tumblr_mtpwrcJAB11rpnu77o2_400.jpgtumblr_mtpwrcJAB11rpnu77o5_400.jpgtumblr_mtpwrcJAB11rpnu77o6_400.jpgtumblr_mnkcwgvaiU1qkiilno1_250.giftumblr_mjvq9cLwPM1rz5922o6_500.pngtumblr_lzqsp0YYWy1qkolxgo3_500.giftumblr_m31y4p06wX1r45688.gif

P.S. It's funny a lot of fans were speculating YoonA to be getting an IG on her bday and it turns out to be Seung Gi instead. A coincidence but they sure have many of those... XD Wishing the best for the couple in health, comebacks and their relationship

Edited by xminz

Guest xminz

As YoonA's bday just passed by here are some recent YoonA events (except her bday party accounts) and SooYoung IG vid (Will post other YoonA mentions/photos by friends on other post for keeps being deleted...)

(Fan Arts/Fan Gifts/Events/Bday Party will be a different post too)

Credit as tagged esp. Mystarmyangel for constant eng translations

YoonA post to Official Website:

CGD0o03UoAE1GXo.jpg

Yoongie is Back

CGD_znsWoAASef0.png

YoonA posts on UFO:

CGEfbqfUIAA9Oyn.jpgCGEhFbzUgAASRG5.jpgCGEvkmHVEAAx_7R.jpgCGFvq8vU0AEzs01.jpg

SONE Plus Post:

CGE13IkWEAA1m5j.png

YoonA at Jung-Gu Culture Night (She is an Honorary Ambassador since 2012)

CGKfHomUgAA9e2S.jpgCGKniE3UsAAxgGx.jpgCGKfZgAUYAA9-ci.jpg

CGKd2ksUIAAl9LC.jpgCGKehfIUQAEqV31.jpg Cr: 金吾oppa

CGLXoRxVAAA2vqI.jpg

Random: Cute YoonA laughter after a fortune teller tells Yoong she has good fortune

http://www.meipai.com/media/338209811

YoonA Bday *150530*

From SooYoung IG:

CGL6UIxUIAEQz8Y.jpg

Trans by StellaLee:

SY: Make a wish! YN: I wish we will all finish our activities well and in good health. SN: Oooh, she blew it all out at once.

Edited by xminz
Half of post was removed soon after posting

Guest WalaaA

is it written that SM said that they are still together ????!! sorry i don't know Korean but through using Google translate they said that yoona and lee seung gi are together and his caring nature  is one of the main reasons why they are still together  but they didn't say that SM said that but  the magazine said that according to their sources not more than that anyway yoona and lee seung gi seem happy and i feel that they are still together :D

Edited by WalaaA