[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"少女時代 - Catch Me If You Can_ Music Video

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"GIRLS' GENERATION_Catch Me If You Can_Music Video (Korean ver.)

I like so much Yoona here specially start @ 1:44..  she really deserve to be the idol role model .. she is doing all here solo activities, charity, finished studying, dating and still manage to be as usual present in all SNSD activities ..

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15.04.10 KB Life Annual Awards Fanpics – Lee Seung GiPosted on Apr 10, 2015by tryp96

So, just exactly how many events did Hook schedule for SeungGi today? And does Hook even remember that SeungGi has an official homepage that needs updating? Anyway, looks like SeungGi attended this before the fashion party.

4jEBKK3.jpg

voiqhUC.jpg

credit: liuyue

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"yoona's dance, charisma and beauty in snsd's new single is just perfect happy that she got more lines also i hope this will continue in their next  MVs =D> =D> ^:)^

Yes! I heard her voice the first time in Love Rain (when they were in the 80s) and I guess she might be a singer, but was surprised to find nothing except a few lines.
Her voice is great, but I think netizens put her under the pretty face = no talent case -_-
Go for it Yoong! Seung Gi will catch you :))

HopesSG said: Yes! I heard her voice the first time in Love Rain (when they were in the 80s) and I guess she might be a singer, but was surprised to find nothing except a few lines.
Her voice is great, but I think netizens put her under the pretty face = no talent case -_-
Go for it Yoong! Seung Gi will catch you :))

@WalaAA you should love SM, it's doing its job properly, if you ever saw Hook, you'll know the meaning of an agency that sucks.

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15.04.10 KB Life Annual Awards Fanpics 2 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Apr 10, 2015by tryp96

I guess SeungGi was there as a special guest, not a performer:

89PigjW.jpg

credit: yungu0214

Our Seung Gi is working so hard ;_; two events a day? Waw, bravo Hook! Not even updating his schedule in his homepage -_-

Guest xminz

@wangnyeo Thank you for the glorious gifs/MV <3
Here's an imchoding530 edit of her when she says the "Catch Me if You Can" part:

(We all know who caught her!)
Japan Comeback Note: The girls slayed me and their choreo was on point! Glad YoonA had so many parts (overall line distribution was great) & can not wait to just see the girls again.

Btw from their single there is also a new ballad song called "Girls" which I personally love.

Lyrics:

Lyrics in English by Stella Lee:

Will you listen?
Gently, I'm delivering this song to you
Can you feel our heart?
Together, we've shared and put it in this song for you

Don't hide youself inside of an always strong appearance
Sometimes, it's okay to show your hidden vulnerable expression

Same as you
There are times when I worry over meaningless troubles
Same as you
There are times when I regret useless grumblings

Never gonna look back, girls
Without wavering, we'll continue walking toward our dreams
Brilliant light is inside of our hearts
It's story we will fill, yes it is

Nearby, there is a dream that someone else has forgotten and left behind for a moment
As we follow, if we fall, we can pull each other back up

Same as you (you)
When you feel like you don't even want to look at the sky
Same as you (you)
Dream of love that you can lean on and rest

In this world, there is a road that has opened for us
The end of the journey is still a faraway story
Toward the future story goes on

Stop! Don't wander anymore, never give up
Let's make a big bright flower bloom in this blurry world
I will always be with you, whenever you call my name
Your white smile
Is prettier than anything else

So I'm
Without wavering, we'll continue walking toward our dreams
Brilliant light is inside of our hearts
It's story we will fill, yes it is

In this world, there is a road that has opened for us
The end of the journey is still a faraway story
Toward the future story goes on

YoonA is now back to Korea (&possibly heading to the Best of Best concert in Philippines the next day...)
CCSKuQ4UwAEsQDr.jpg
CCSSJxPVEAEtT_q.jpg
CCSK6hOUEAA56AP.jpg (Waving goodbye to fans from van)
All Credit as Tagged
CCSFNUhUkAEpc76.jpg Cr: ?

@HopesSG WOW Seung Gi is sure busy but it is great seeing him in new events. & I hope the busy couple gets time to rest soon enough ^^
Oh and I sadly can not see the fancam/video from JimmyChoo for some reason... if you can post a direct link too that would be great

Side Note: YoonA's Bday projects are already starting & one event a fan can take part in if they wish is this =

CCOG884UIAEp_pV.jpg:large