[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest fatalframe90

all of us should never believe the rumor , seung gi and yoon love each other long ago and they started dating even before the press caught them so they r good in underground dating , so i feel their relationship is still going very strong although they seldom meet , beside if they have break up SM will confirm so i feel we should not believe this silly news

Edited by fatalframe90

Yeah, kind of the perfect time to ask and see since normally they probably couldn't without being ignored.  She's been back and forth to China for half they year a lot of care and understanding on both sides have to be there for things to work.   And he has a comeback in 10 days and will put everything to rest (again!)   I feel they are honest people and had things changed they will tell people.  Until they tell us I wish all the speculation would stop.  It's so bothersome this thread only gets active when a troll pops up lol 

Edited by melissala
  • Like 2

Happy belated birthday Yoona. 2015 has been a great year for her and will be one of her best year ever. 

The last time Lee Seung Gi briefly talked about relationship was during his interview with HallyuWorld. His very careful answer gives indication how they dealt with long distance relationship considering they barely saw each other in the past 5 months with Yoona filming her drama in China & he's busy preparing his album. finishing his study in Korea and his agency's CEO (one of his closest person) was very sick. Won't be surprised if they found it challenging & hard but we should trust them like they trust each other. I also think they'll tell people when things changed, in the meantime, we should not worry about rumors. 

HallyuWorld Interview

The interviewer asked if there's any line / scene from Love Forecast could relate to him. He chose these lines:

"how can this person fall in love everyday?

"Men won't necessarily make woman surprised, how can you feel excited every single day? How can your heart beat fast like that constantly?"

His answer: (7:30 - 8:55)

"Neither man nor women will feel excited when they see the other person's face at every moment of their lives. I think there's a process when love turns into trust, loyalty & friendship and eventually all revert back to trustYoung energetic people always like a relationship full of excitement. Even though I also like that, if you get too attached to it, you will end up solely chasing after something imaginary. 

Guest xminz

@vi4 Thanks for the interview vid. Seung Gi is amazing for overcoming his fears considering he has acrophobia. 37 times is a lot.... & He really speaks well and has a mentality/passion that will definitely bring him even more success. Bit surprised his comeback song is not a ballad XD but can not wait for the new pop like release. I am sure he worked extremely hard and was very hands on with this upcoming album (btw is this still a full album or has it changed?) so it will be amazing.

From that interview I'm sure both have great trust in each other and being away for long periods of time must take a toll so only through trust, love and effort can they continue their relationship as they have. I believe they are happily together unless otherwise confirmed not to be.

Here's a cute comparison of both their messages from 150530 (Cr: beyou007)

CGTHy8RUkAId9mU.jpg

The love they have for their fans is heartwarming <3

Larger Version of the letter YoonA had hand written for her fans in the photo book of her unseen selcas/photos she gave to those who attended her bday party (one of the gifts she gave):

CGQs6aKW0AEiQXj.png

CGTgGS6VAAEBsuM.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest xminz

Continuation of YoonA bday posts/mentions by some friends:

From Yuri IG: (She posted pic of her new dog DooE that YoonA finds cute)

Trans by StellaLee: Good morning Yoona unni, happy birthday to woof [Hashtags = DooE Hani Yoongmas]

From HyoYeon IG:

CGOcJn1WwAAF8g2.jpg

Trans by StellaLee: Yoona-yah, happy birthday~~~~~~!!! [Hashtags = Yoong yoona]

From Tiffany IG:

CGQV1WEVAAEDPfp.jpg

[Hashtags = birthdaygirl yoona]

From Sun Xiao Xiao Weibo:

CGL6pBzUQAIhRwo.jpg

CGOjncTUkAALLc3.jpg

From Li Ming Zhu Weibo:

CGO2cJ1VIAAIrZU.jpg

CGO2bckUcAEz782.jpg

From Chinese Drama Staff Weibo:

CGL610HUoAAdYC-.jpg

From God of War Zhao Yun Drama Weibo:

CGL7Sy7WcAAsCFP.png

From Innisfree Weibo:

CGL4rDjUYAAGmQM.jpg

Edited by xminz
Added Innisfree

Guest xminz

Few YoonA Fan Arts/Events/Charities done for her birthday this year:

FAN ARTS =

Hyeki Chen

CGQBRB8UgAAXKN-.jpg

CGL6SCnUYAEhVFp.jpg

CGLxOw4UsAIHFw9.jpg

MORE FAN ARTS:

CGGfzEkU0AElSOH.jpg

CGBeyCtVEAEgtjZ.jpg

Bike Le

CGLq_p8WYAAQTs_.jpg

CGLrAgiWwAASqd6.jpg

CGLq-2ZWEAABEmq.jpg

Poobreyn

CGLp9XSWEAA4JaM.jpg

jujuiirRPG

CGLp8M-UIAAveDv.jpg

Svnnylight

CGOIbRyUIAEvtMc.jpg

Tieuvo_ss

CGMXD3LUgAAZQlP.jpg

CGVZkQDUcAEbKBO.jpg

keviiiiieeeelll

CGJ9n_LUgAAP_fC.jpg

吉宅明智

CGWD4l3UQAAlMff.jpg

snsdtaeyeonsone

11280084_926329747424877_1562677268_n.jp

木子_呆

690878f2jw1esmpqocrooj20h20m8ta9.jpgFAN EVENTS/CHARITIES =

Short Video Bday Vid/Message Board: http://2015yoonaday.co.kr/

"Limyoonabar,Yoonaya &Yoonachina donated 1530 trees to Million Forest plan China for YoonA bday"

CF1dhWCUgAAJD-x.jpg

Chunyoon

YoonA Front Page Nate Video/Banner

CGLPPnAU0AAeKtQ.jpg

CGLrKsnVAAAbnwC.jpg

CGLpsgnUsAAV371.jpg

With YOONACHINA

CGLjAmuUsAAyOMH.jpgCGLjAmwUUAA1FHE.jpg

CGLjAmzU4AA1nTW.jpgCGLjA19UoAAF-17.jpg

JSone

CGNqCP8UIAA8gRt.jpg

CGLrrK0UoAISbdZ.jpgCGLrrKrUUAEQeyJ.jpg

sunshinedeer

CGPthexW0AAEp3Z.jpg

2) HKD530 to UNHCR on behalf of YoonA for project saving the children of Syrian Arab Republic

3) HKD$ 530 to "UNICEF Hong Kong" on behalf of YoonA for the Nepal earthquakes project to purchase Aid

4) Subsidize ₩$300,000 to Hanyang University on behalf of YoonA to supporting the students study

limyoonabar

LED Publicity Vehicle from May 26 to June 1 to showcase her role & new China drama etc "Van will go pass 11 districts, 23 main venues including SM, Kbs, Sbs, Mbc etc" -MSMA

CGFq5FZWMAAlWrI.jpg

CGODjwIUAAA656N.jpg

YOONAYA

1) Subway Advertising Project/Video in which one can scan the QR code on the subway advertising posters (unreleased pics given by drama staff) for direct link to promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C62OmMTJcK0

CFHYS2dVAAEf9EQ.jpg

CFHYS3TVAAAX2jb.jpg

2) One million KRW donated to UNICEF

YA My Reason

CGObQgZVAAAL1X3.jpg

Morning Deer Indonesia

CGL4uEDU0AIACbT.jpgCGL48b8U4AIVibJ.jpg

Indo-YoongYoongs Celebration Cake

CGVQbwaVIAAbfJB.jpg

ETC... :]

Edited by xminz
Added Morning Deer/1530 Tree Project

Guest addyaaa

saw someone on ig posting this :

nfsqVa.jpg

There's #lsg #yoona next to me 

Dunno if this recent, saw someone asking also on her ig when this pic taken. Y1975 is the same bar/lounge where the previous fan acc spotted lsg, lsj, yoona.

Edited by addyaaa

Guest addyaaa

oh that's yesterday!

axJLo7.jpg

there's seunggi and yoona beside our room (?) (haha rough trans only)

Edited by addyaaa

Same bar as before?   Okay, I think we can believe it.  Mostly lol.   I hope no pics come out, but I'm super happy they are actually going out

He's out to dinner with Seo Jin and Na PD tonight

Edited by melissala
  • Like 4

Guest sumone

seems that person already deleted caption+tag+comment in latest pic because some fans bothering her....

glad that there are captures though, if not, i guess those who late won't get to know this moment lol

anyways, this morning, seem she just answered to someone that she met them on friday (29th) 

npBavbU.jpg

Edited by sumone

Guest addyaaa

@fack_9888 some fans sometimes are annoying, should not bother the ig owner with weird question & ruin everything lols >.<

Edited by addyaaa

Guest sumone

@lululuv thanks! first fanacc we heard about the three is from naver right? so, more than one witness and it's the same place with latest one lol

i'm gonna post capture in case those non-shippers found his ig and post stupid comments again...

UobQVQY.jpg

@AllforYoong v done!

Edited by sumone

@lululuv thanks! first fanacc we heard about the three is from naver right? so, more than one witness and it's the same place with latest one lol

i'm gonna post capture in case those non-shippers found his ig and post stupid comments again...

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhh ! I really love all your YoonGi's updates !!! 

P/s: I think you should blur their IG's names  in case someone still find their account and bother them ! It's very annoying !

Edited by AllforYoong

Man, some people have no chill.  Do not bug people.  Sigh.  And don't make a big deal about it since LSG/Yoona might actually stop going out because of it.   You think that won't happen, but... they are really careful and this thread gets a lot of views from all over the world.  Let's be grown ups please lol.  I'm talking to the lurkers here, not the regulars.    Blacking out names is a good idea like you've done. 

And yeah, the first one was around the 9th of May, so 3 weeks. 

Edited by melissala
  • Like 1

Guest addyaaa

@AllforYoong ooh that's good idea to blur their IG's name! now i want to delete my previous post, but dunno how lol

i just deleted the ig link only lol and my prev post eventho it's bit late i edited also lol

*sigh those annoying fansssss*

Edited by addyaaa

Guest addyaaa

seems that person already deleted caption+tag+comment in latest pic because some fans bothering her....

glad that there are captures though, if not, i guess those who late won't get to know this moment lol

anyways, this morning, seem she just answered to someone that she met them on friday (29th) 

​could you blur this one also huhu arrgh i'm really mad with those annoying fans, but still it's my fault that didn't blur the ig owner's name when i first posted it here huhu

Edited by addyaaa

@AllforYoong ooh that's good idea to blur their IG's name! now i want to delete my previous post, but dunno how lol

i just deleted the ig link only lol and my prev post eventho it's bit late i edited also lol

*sigh those annoying fansssss*

You don't need to delete your previous post ! Just need to edit or delete the IG link ^^ 

Ohhhhhhhhh how I love all the people here in this YoonGi thread !!!!! So lovely hahaha ^^ We are lovely fans of a lovely couple

• Like 1

Guest sumone

​could you blur this one also huhu arrgh i'm really mad with those annoying fans, but still it's my fault that didn't blur the ig owner's name when i first posted it here huhu

​ok done!

so next time when we got something like this, instead of posting direct link of blog/ig, we should post the capture and blur their name, right?

Guest lola_270

Hi!
I'm just lurking occasionally and I'm not against Yoongi, I quite like them. But I doubt they were together from the 29th to 30th because Sooyoung posted a video of SNSD celebrating a couple of minutes after midnight (29th to 30th Korean Time). And I doubt Yoona can split herself.