[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest addyaaa

Hi!
I'm just lurking occasionally and I'm not against Yoongi, I quite like them. But I doubt they were together from the 29th to 30th because Sooyoung posted a video of SNSD celebrating a couple of minutes after midnight (29th to 30th Korean Time). And I doubt Yoona can split herself.

​it could happen after celebration with soshi don't you think? late night date, remember when dispatch caught them, they dated usually from 12 am - 1 am lol

fyi, y1975 on Fri - Sat : open 7:00 pm - closed 5:00 am

Edited by addyaaa

Hi!
I'm just lurking occasionally and I'm not against Yoongi, I quite like them. But I doubt they were together from the 29th to 30th because Sooyoung posted a video of SNSD celebrating a couple of minutes after midnight (29th to 30th Korean Time). And I doubt Yoona can split herself.

YoonA celebrated her birthday with Soshi at about 8 to 10pm KST ! So maybe she celebrated with Seung Gi at late night, about 11pm to 1am ^^ Even normal people often come to lounge or bar at that late time ! 

• Like 3

Hi!

Yeah, no proof when SG/Yoona went out or the time of anything though.  Video being posted does not mean that's when it happened tbh.  No splitting required.  Our Cinderella couple goes out late. :P   It's like this gossip report I read today on some Indonesian website that SG didn't spend her birthday with her because she was at a party with fans lol  There are a lot of hours in the day and bars do not close early.  

tbh, we are usually skeptical of fan sittings, but given this is the second one at this place and this woman so publicly said it (and was with other people) I tend to believe it.  

Edited by melissala
  • Like 3

Guest lola_270

Hi!

YoonA celebrated her birthday with Soshi at about 8 to 10pm KST ! So maybe she celebrated with Seung Gi at late night, about 11pm to 1am ^^ Even normal people often come to lounge or bar at that late time ! 

Who says that? Sooyoung posted her video 00:20 KST early in her birthday. There is no indication that it was earlier. How I know that? Because I liked the video as soon as it was posted and I remember the time because I was happy she was with her members.

Hi!

​it could happen after celebration with soshi don't you think? late night date, remember when dispatch caught them, they dated usually from 12 am - 1 am lol

fyi, y1975 on Fri - Sat : open 7:00 pm - closed 5:00 am

Could be!

Edited by lola_270

Guest lola_270

Hi!

Yeah, no proof when SG/Yoona went out or the time of anything though.  Video being posted does not mean that's when it happened tbh.  No splitting required.  Our Cinderella couple goes out late. :P   It's like this gossip report I read today on some Indonesian website that SG didn't spend her birthday with her because she was at a party with fans lol  There are a lot of hours in the day and bars do not close early.  

tbh, we are usually skeptical of fan sittings, but given this is the second one at this place and this woman so publicly said it (and was with other people) I tend to believe it.  

​As I said, there were no indication in Sooyoung's video that they celebrated the birthday earlier. Maybe they went out later or it truly was the 31th when they were seen. Because the 29 in the post means 29 minutes ago (since the reply). I'm not saying it is wrong, just saying it might not be the 29th.

Guest addyaaa

Hi!

​As I said, there were no indication in Sooyoung's video that they celebrated the birthday earlier. Maybe they went out later or it truly was the 31th when they were seen. Because the 29 in the post means 29 minutes ago (since the reply). I'm not saying it is wrong, just saying it might not be the 29th.

​no, it's really on 29th since the poster replied 금요일 = friday (just don't know the exact time, after celebrated with soshi or before)

Honestly, that's just kind of nitpicky since there's no indication they did not celebrate early in the day and no reason to say when they celebrated.  Or when LSG/Yoona went out either.   All she said was happy birthday and that she loved her lol and posted right at her birthday on 5/30,.  Not a big deal.   :P  I'm not trying to be rude, but we are really careful about believing things just so you know.... 

• Like 4

Guest sumone

yoona had event on 29th evening, after that she should be back to sm and she could just celebrate with the girls during that time... but honestly, who knows the exactly time they celebrated her bday? it could be 29th, 28th, 27th, etc etc. and sooyoung just chose to post at midnight on her bday when fans trending on twitter.. 

anyway, some fans who went to jung-gu event said yoona's dad was also there, who knows maybe he was also with yoongi at Y1975 but that lady just know only yoongi? anything possible right?

and yeah it's 29th not because the 29min you see in that lady's comment but she said friday... lol 

Guest lola_270

I'm not speaking Korean so I don't know and she might have deleted the comment because I cannot find it on her instgram. As I said, I don't know when they celebrated but considering that SNSD has always been really nitpicky with birthday times (Tiffany said they never celebrate earlier because of bad luck), I choose to believe Yoona celebrated her birthday with them at midnight and after that with Lee Seung-gi.

I'm not speaking Korean so I don't know and she might have deleted the comment because I cannot find it on her instgram. As I said, I don't know when they celebrated but considering that SNSD has always been really nitpicky with birthday times (Tiffany said they never celebrate earlier because of bad luck), I choose to believe Yoona celebrated her birthday with them at midnight and after that with Lee Seung-gi.

​Well, that's cool.  No reason you can't think that.   It's not that serious and if you don't want to believe it then it's fine.  Not you, but this kind of nitpicking is why people's IG get bombarded with questions and we have to blur out names.   Just believe it or not and leave it at that.  

Edited by melissala
okay
  • Like 2

LOL but it's not matter how late or early Soshi or Seung Gi celebrated YoonA's birthday, we all know that our YoonA had a great time with her beloved ones ! That's the most important ! Just stop the argue here !

Edited by AllforYoong
  • Like 4

LOL but it's not matter how late of early Soshi or Seung Gi celebrated YoonA's birthday, we all know that our YoonA had a great time with her beloved ones ! That's the most important ! Just stop the argue here !

​This.  I hope she was able to spend a lot of quality time with her loved ones on her birthday.  She also had a great time with fans.  It was probably a really special day for her considering she's been away from home for so long. 

• Like 2

Guest xminz

All Credit as Tagged

150529 YoonA & gogoboi's (also a fanboy) interview at Chanel Cruise Collection Show (150504) with eng sub:

YoonA Short Bday FMV

(w/Cameo appearance of her prince Seung Gi @1:00)

& Another imo Cute FMV for her bday

150530 Some Random YoonA Bday Accounts/Happenings

Venue: (COEX Atrium)

CGP12FnUYAAPuia.jpgCr:Tangco9

CGP2AU1UIAARwuv.jpg Cr: T_Elga

CGRNxilUAAA1NZD.png

CGRNxiiUkAAEerW.png

CGRSFcnXEAIJS2c.png

"YoonA said she likes Minguk a lot. There is one pic she posted of her collage with Minguk with similar expressions" -Mystarmyangel Eng Trans

B_LHv8wUwAEuSbg.jpg This? ^CGQvsE5WoAAlsVZ.png

CGQVQZNW0AEEhQo.png

CGV5rfiW8AAlc_v.pngCGYX6PiUcAAmDF4.jpg

Toast that Yoong made:

CGaaFFuU8AA6AOB.jpg

Troll YoonA XD

S: Sing us a song!! song!! Y: I will sing my favorite then. I had a dream... I dreamt of ghost.. I pooped... I pooped diarrhea..  Cr:Taedorkk

Fan: Be careful of your hand (when she is cutting) YoonA: Aiya! (Everyone: !!!) YoonA: I fake it~ Fan: Acting Queen! Cr: thdhkth / Mystarmyangel Eng Trans

YA: If Sooyoung and I are not allowed to eat, we'll get angry. Even if we're given bread, we'll stil be angry. Cr: itsakyo

Artful Yoong flips the toast to cover the burnt parts and denies it's burnt. Claims it's the camera's problem. Cr: itsakyo

CGQdlVWWgAAw17q.png

CGV4YA3XEAIt3PR.png

CGX_01tUgAA8MHM.jpgYoonA's Gifts to fansCGQUuyiVIAE500_.jpgCGQpfWLU8AAtvcK.jpg

CGQwGGNWQAAHzcH.jpg

(For Health & Skin)

Along with Photobook/Balloon/Hand Written Message

CGP3h8oU8AEDg2m.jpg

Cr: itnw0628

Some unseen selcas from her photobook gift:

CGP5JYBU8AAli-g.jpgCGP5LE6UAAAe_vD.jpgCGP5M3XUcAEsPeq.jpgCGP5OltUIAEo_yU.jpg

Cr: OnlyYoon逗比群

CGP3leRUkAAVAW-.jpg

Cr: 允宝宝生日快乐

CGP3wu7UcAEEE7g.jpg

CGP7bcfWcAAdMpa.jpg Cr:?

& Rewards for games = Personal Belongings "YoonA gave blouse, scarf, handphone cover, sunglasses, hairband, shake hand, hug and backhug" cr YAYoong_lucy露  / Couple rings too...

CGYa-y9VAAEqrlY.jpgOther

Yoong also revealed a personal camera time with bts clips from China (Speaking Chinese/With Cast/Dancing in her male costume/Revealing various places etc) & photos from her cellphone in a Yoongstagram Segment / Showed a kick when asked about Wushu / Sang Innisfree Song after getting lyrics from her iphone & bit of Hello Gayong - I Like You

CGX7_8-UQAAcxQe.jpg

Lastly, YoonA designed logo poster invitation for her bday

CGQgpdaW8AAHywt.jpg

YoonA kept her promise to fans at the party. She uploaded some pics from her phone. She posted her selcas wearing white (as the fans liked her in white) by making them her new UFO Profile Picture.

CGRPxbqWsAAcftZ.jpgCGRPxbvWsAAgjnC.jpgCGT4R4OVIAA9boI.jpg

YoonA Awarded Service Award of Kor-Chi Cultural Exchange from GCTIF (Global Convergence Tourism Industry Federation)

YoonA's Press Conference for God of War Zhao Yun

Was unable to attend event due to conflicting schedules

CGYzAsmVAAAV8WM.jpg

Innisfree June Calendar Wallpaper:

CGa1aaIUcAI-KSF.jpg

150602 SONE PLUS+ Updates

dzdphJG.jpgCGeKV4wUcAE3fNM.jpgCGdxhofUgAEDGXT.jpg

LOL but it's not matter how late or early Soshi or Seung Gi celebrated YoonA's birthday, we all know that our YoonA had a great time with her beloved ones ! That's the most important ! Just stop the argue here !

Agree agree! And of so many "yoongi" sightseeing I believed they really were at y1975. I'm so happy seunggi can celebrate her birthday. In Korea couples treat these occasions big deal eg 100 days anniversary, birthdays etc. So glad they can be like normal couple :)

Seunggi looked so youthful in his latest IG photos with LSJ as background!!!!

Edited by enilec_15
  • Like 4

It is very possible that Yoona was at SM with girls in the morning/afternoon for a meeting. Then she went off to get made up for the event which started at 6pm and ended around 7.30~8 I think. 

Sooyoung posted a pic of herself and Yuri a few weeks ago and everyone thought Yuri was in Korea. Turns out she was in Japan and was caught by newspapers when she returned. IG postings don't always mean it was taken at the time. It is more likely that they were at SM in the day then in the evening.

Edited by blindfury
  • Like 5

Man and woman in the world know how to celebrate their girlfriend / boyfriend birthday (it doesn't matter their surrounding or friends know when where or not). And for SeunggiYoona they both are celebrity, so no need to publish everything they do. And as a fan who cherish and admire them much all we need is to have faith on both of them. No need to rush everything, we will get evident or prove about our beloved couple if the time is right. All i need to say now is "Happy Birthday Yoona i want all your wish COME TRUE" and "Seunggi hyung, hope your 6th album become DAEBAK:) 

leeseunggi.jpgyoona.jpg?w=600

• Like 6

Guest xminz

YoonA 26 Facts vid by SSF:

[TRANS by Mystarmyangel] 150530 YoonA Bday Party Fanacc by WithLimYoonA:

CGq3M0FWgAAkGaQ.jpg

CGq3ILOWwAAl0ke.jpg

limyoonabar 2015 B-day support for YoonA Part 2 (after LED Vehicles/1530 Trees Donation): Bus Advertising (5/30-6/30) to further promote YoonA’s new drama:

CGpwt3jXAAARAN_.jpg

More:

CGpwuRvWwAAKZt0.jpg

CGpwuUYWQAAfKes.jpgCGpwuVOW8AAtHRq.jpg

LSG Teaser 1: 

Regret. Understand. And… Think. Sorry. And… Remember. Love. And goodbye.

credit: 1theK

Comeback Photos:

co4.jpg?w=611co1.jpg?w=611co2.jpg?w=611co3.jpg?w=611

Album Front:

l_p0041467832.jpg

To Japan Fans:

Fan Gift/Flower Basket for 11th Debut Anniversary Cr: leeseunggiforever

"Lee Sun Hee and Lee Seung Gi’s fan clubs ordered a gift/flower basket in commemoration of Seung Gi’s 11th debut anniversary."

dsc054391.jpg?w=820

dsc05615.jpg?w=820

Items inside Basket:

dsc05475.jpg?w=820dsc05496.jpg?w=820

Interesting Article I Stumbled upon from 2012: (Forgot if posted here already but will post snippets just in case)

Taiwan Magazine TVBS Weekly  Cr: LSGAirenInt

Lee Seung Gi emphasized that he is kind/considerate towards issues (happening around him) and he is faithful towards people. He said that he likes romance, he also wishes to become a romantic kind of guy. When he looks at a girl for the first time, it’s based on his feeling and he doesn’t look at her appearance, he values her 'heart’ more (meaning what’s good inside is more important to him than what’s good on the outside). He said, “I looked at appearances when I was younger, as I grew older, I like a kind girl who is considerate about me and one who can understand the needs of my job.”.

When Lee Seung Gi was hosting '2 Days and 1 Night’, he was laughed at for his poor cooking skills. Last year, he was determined to do better and he started to learn to cook. He expressed deeply, “I don’t have a girlfriend now and I don’t know who will be my girlfriend in the future. If she’s a Korean girl, I will make pasta for her to eat. If she’s a Taiwanese girl, I’m very confident in (cooking) Chinese cuisine, I will cook Ma Po tofu (stir-fried beancurd in chilli sauce) and sweet and sour pork.”.

Caption on top left picture: Lee Seung Gi self-confessed that he likes a girl who can cook the most, he will also cook for her when he’s in love

-Requirements for a girlfriend-

Lee Seung Gi has fallen in love with cooking. When asked about his requirements for his ideal girl, he hit on an idea suddenly and he called out happily, “A girl who can cook should be attractive! Everyone says that it’s easy to get tired of a good appearance. When a girl is cooking and preparing many dishes, she’s most charming.”. Lee Seung Gi loves to eat, if you wish to capture his heart, you’ll have to capture his stomach first (meaning that the way to win his heart is to through his stomach first). He wishes to choose a girl who can cook even for his ideal type, (he said), “I really like eating very much, the only thing that I don’t eat is midodok <commonly known as sea squirt> (It’s a kind of Korean seafood which has a bitter taste when we bite into it). As long as the food is prepared by my girlfriend, I will eat them.”.

Lee Seung Gi has plans when doing things, even the time for his enlistment, he has already made plans for himself. He has a vision for his family in the future, he said smilingly that if he didn’t become an artiste, he most wished to be an architect. (He said), “I wish to build a comfortable and warm house for his family to live in. When I’m in love, I will be a warm and family-loving man.”. He even jokingly said that he hopes this trip to Taiwan, he will become “the man they wish to live with” in the hearts of his fans.

Lee Seung Gi expressed, “I will only reveal my relationship just before marriage.”. He emphasized that he likes romance... ETC

Note: YoonA wanted to become a chef if not in the entertainment industry

2011 Clip of her desire to learn how to cook