[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dear twin @KaoW and my dear chinggu @bacom...hello dears...miss you all since our drama TFB already finished...so quite here... =(( =((

If LJK really accepts this drama i'll be camping in that thread...LOL !!!!

TJS is schedules to be airing on this July in Wed-Thurs slot...and we already have the thread...although closed temporaly by moderator, actully i've been there yesterday... :D:D

Just lurking around there chinggus... [upcoming Drama 2014] Joseon Gunman 조선 총잡이

@valsava...where are you dear ???

badsmuler said: 99 said: @ggry and @bluelotus7. THANK YOU!!!
Oh my goodness the show is done!!!  and all loose ends were tied up neatly. Was it to my satisfaction? .... mmmm,.....it was logically done, so I suppose I'm ok with it. Every single character had good end (my most excited end was aunt MS and her baby)...other than that everything was as I expected. I think I enjoy this group more than the show, honestly.... this group made the show more alive than it is.
My apology for being away for a while as I needed to concentrate my time and effort elsewhere. I miss you all dearly, and I hope to be able to ease in to the group again.
So what's your next show that  you are excited to watch??

@basmuler

@irilight

I actually did translate part of Episode 54 some pages ago where the Doctor boyfriend gave YS the assurance that Young Suk be happy & his parents had consented with approval & his elder sister will no longer create any trouble

There were no further request therefore I didn't proceed

gerrytan8063 said:

@basmuler

@irilight

I actually did translate part of Episode 54 some pages ago where the Doctor boyfriend gave YS the assurance that Young Suk be happy & his parents had consented with approval & his elder sister will no longer create any trouble

There were no further request therefore I didn't proceed

@badsmuler

LSN and KES in the big house playing baduk

KES: I want to follow Jung Bok & the others back. What am I suppose to do being all alone in Seoul, it is best to be living together with the children. The land that you gave, they said they will build a house nearby. If they are going to breed pigs...I have heard that they can obtain what do you call them...agriculture subsidy. Soom Geum is surely an expert when it comes to breeding pigs. my 2nd grandchild...I am afraid will be born is a pig sty surroundings. if you receive news of the birth, you just give the child its name

LSN: I also want to go...Just bring me along. This empty house is like a prison

KES: What is In Ho going to say about this. No matter what happened that you need to be living with your eldest son. As for managing the household, Ji Suk's housekeeper Ajumma will come over to help

LSN: That lady cooking is not palatable to my palate, I can't eat her food

KES: Then I will go & find someone else again, find someone that will able to satisfy your palate

LSN: My palate, there is only 2 people in this world that is of my satisfaction. the late Granny Choe Sa Hwa, Jae Shik's mother & you Kim Eun Soon

KES: Is this now the time for you to say such things, your wife is dead, also your daughter is dead & you have even lost your governmental post. You must just eat whatever is given to you & be grateful that you are able to live on

LSN: Just give me whatever, I will eat whatever. I beg you to take me along. Just as you say, I have even have lost my governmental post, also without money, my health is failing. I really want to die, but even this I can't do, the least I should eat something that is of palatable to my palate. Please take me along, Eun Soon. I just need to be fed a meal a day, it is fine, I will pay you food allowance 

KES: nemesis.....you are really a nemesis. What is that I have owe you in my previous life

LSN: In the next life, I will repay you. I definitely will repay you

KES embrace LSN

@badsmuler

YS and ST last date in the restaurant

ST pours a glass for YS

ST: What will like to eat? I will buy something delicious

YS: Do so

ST: Now I can treat you to eat at this most expensive restaurant

YS: But then Oppa, that pork cutlet (tonkatsu) rice, I feel that there is no food that can be compare to that is delicious 

ST laughs

ST: You recall & remember that day

YS: That day, you only have enough money for a person meal, isn't it, isn't that true

ST: Yes, it was

YS: Now we are treat each other to all sort of meals..Oppa...I know about the matter that you will be leaving for United States

ST: yes...I am leaving I have given a posting as a legal advisor in Foreign Service 

YS; What will you be doing when you get there

ST: Work...Of course it is a job. I feel that staying here will be hard therefore I decided to leave. I once thought to had asked you whether you want to leave together with me but I decided not to do so. Come to think back, the Young Seon that I once love is not you the person that is present here now. it is not CEO Kim Young Seon & the likes that the Park Soon Taek that you once love is currently not what I am now, isn't that so

YS nods in affirmative

ST: Now the person you love is someone else, don't miss this opportunity, Young Seon

YS: Oppa you have once this to me that you said thank you that the days that was without you around, I have live well but then it is not like that. Frankly I had always been together with you. In my heart, I had build a small room, in that room is lighted with candles. A person when at times when I was weary who once gave me solace & the person who said that just need to endure & pass through this hardship & all will be well. I just need to think of that person. I will always lend his encouragement to continue with life. Oppa you also need to do so too

ST: Yes...yes

YS proposed to IH

IH looking out at the river as YS approaches him

YS: Oppa

IH: Young Seon. it will have been fine that you didn't have to hear what Ji Suk had said, even though it is an obstinate death, the least it will be proper to have a grave. We shouldn't have allow her to drift away with the waters

YS should Madame garakji ring to IH

YS: When Soon Geum was cleaning the room, she found Madame ring, isn't it pretty...this (ring) give it to me, Oppa.

IH: Young Seon?

YS: I don't want to grow old alone. I don't want to become a lonely woman & dies. During the time when I was not mature, I will think of first love, but now I am not that foolish childish person to persist in that thought. When we get married, you need to use your lifetime to reimburse back to me, Oppa. a lifetime to treat me well, a lifetime never think of leaving me, to buy me a lot of nice clothes, to go & eat delicious meals together. When I fall sick that you need to touch my forehead. Will you do that...

IH: Young Seon?

YS: it would be great that I wish that a person will able to find back my spring (youth/warmth). I have always been very cold & very hot, Oppa do you want to do just that

IH takes the rings & then hesitates

YS: Am I being rejected

IH wear the rings on YS finger then they embrace each other, world twirl around them

To be honest, the more I think of the ending, the less satisfied I am with it...

Not because of the choice to have YS with IH, but because the way it was done, at the very end for only a few moments.  It felt devoid of emotions.  As if the SWnim just threw it in there at the very end.... After all the years that this man had loved this woman, and all the history they shared, I would have expected much better than that.

Archived