[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Badsmuler : Annyeong.... thanks for still remembering me  :x Happy New Year 2015. Wish you the best... I try vote TFB but I can't find TFB name in the link you give.How are you chingu ? What other dramas you are watching ?

• 4 months later...

@valsava, @irilight, @ggry, @smeli, @UnniSarah...so sad to hear this news...Ji Sook FIGHTING !!!!

Actress Oh Yoon Ah Divorces Husband After 8 Years of Marriage

Actress Oh Yoon Ah Divorces Husband After 8 Years of Marriage

Actress Oh Yoon Ah will be divorcing her husband, ending her eight-year marriage.

An affiliate of the broadcasting industry stated that the actress filed a mutual divorce last week on June 2. A representative of her agency Polaris Entertainment confirmed this report: “They divorced due to personality differences, it’s true. Oh Yoon Ah will have custody of her child.”

On January of 2007, Oh Yoon Ah married her non-celebrity boyfriend working in the film advertisement industry. She fell in love with him three days after they met, and they married one-and-a-half years later. In August of the year they married, Oh Yoon Ah had her first child, while keeping up with her acting career. During this time, her husband fully supported her projects, which is why this news can be a bit shocking to some. 

Meanwhile, after her recent appearance in “Angry Mom,” Oh Yoon Ah is working as a model and is considering other future projects.

Source (1)

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/08/actress-oh-yoon-ah-divorces-husband-after-8-years-of-marriage/

@ggry, sorry I missed your call way back when.. Maybe I was not much on Soompi then.. Thank you for that treat..

@badsmuler dear.. thank you.. Yes - I did see the news.. I wish her luck. You know, I love her ever since watching The Firstborn, and I have not yet seen her in a role I liked better than her role here. She was a captivating lady we loved to hate sometimes..

I hope to see her in more good roles.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest smeli

Annyeong yorobun....I miss all of you... I'm really sad about her divorce....ottokee

Now I'm watching Save The Family which" her hubby" in The Firstborn is man the first lead.

I peep its soompi just now and find out that many of you are in this drama chat. I will join shortly...

Hi Badsmuler, Irilight & Valsava....:wub::D

• 1 month later...

Anyooooong @irilight, @smeli, @valsava...

Don't be sad, OYA will back to dramaland soon with Lee young ae and Song seung hun in Samsedong... :wub:

Don't know when is Young sun aka YJH have a new project ??? Its seems she's still enjoying her new happy marriage life... :wub:

O ya, i just finished re-watching TFB with my whole families...and this drama still success to made me cried... :tears:

@badsmuler : You're still in this chat chingu ? Why don't you join with us at Save The Family's soompi chat where JH plays as main lead. How are you ? beside Save The Family, I am watching Assembly but I don't join its chat.

Hello @smeli...long time no see, miss you too dear... :wub::wub:

I come here again just because i re-watch this drama with my whole family...i've just bought its DVD... :P

After Mask, i just watch YongPal and since last year still can't get enough with Captain Song and his adorable triplets from variety show, The Returns of Superman... :wub::wub:

About Save the Family, i don't like the story lines and its cinematography is too old fashion... :vicx:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived