[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@badsmuler dear, I think so.

You already know I like drama set in this time period..:)

" The story, set in 1980s Korea against a political and economic backdrop, will revolve around the love (or loves, as this is a 50-episode melodrama we’re talking about) of a female lead, Hwang Jung-eum (Secret)."

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/03/jung-kyung-ho-ryu-soo-young-cha-in-pyo-for-endless-love/

And about Cha In-Pyo:

"Cha’s role will reportedly be an ambitious general who is willing to do anything to gain power. "

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2987032

@irilight...thanks for the highlight of EL story lines...i think it will be epic drama... :-bd

So CIP will play as antagonist, right chinggu ???

In Daemul he had wanted to be a president so bad...actually he's already tried for 7 times...can you imagine how curious he was to its position ???

He VS Lady Mishil ( GHJ ) is clash of titans plus mature love story between GHJ and Kwon sang woo...Oooh...really love this series... :x

Guest smeli

@badsmuler : I've just finish ep 54 of TFB eng sub... Is DH good drama ? Oke I'll see it after I finish with Angel's Revenge... Btw which one better, DH or FH ?

I still on episode 52. I just had lots of other drama to catch up. I have to work also.  I going to watch angel revenge and secret love affair. Plus I like ruby ring. It so much. Plus one of my friend what me to watch her korean drama that she gave to me. Marry me if you dare. I just finish. I definetly going finish episode 53 and 54/; I let you know.

lindab12 said: I still on episode 52. I just had lots of other drama to catch up. I have to work also.  I going to watch angel revenge and secret love affair. Plus I like ruby ring. It so much. Plus one of my friend what me to watch her korean drama that she gave to me. Marry me if you dare. I just finish. I definetly going finish episode 53 and 54/; I let you know.

badsmuler said: @irilight...thanks for the highlight of EL story lines...i think it will be epic drama... :-bd

So CIP will play as antagonist, right chinggu ???

In Daemul he had wanted to be a president so bad...actually he's already tried for 7 times...can you imagine how curious he was to its position ???

He VS Lady Mishil ( GHJ ) is clash of titans plus mature love story between GHJ and Kwon sang woo...Oooh...really love this series... :x

irilight said: @badsmuler, I have not seen that. But I loved the remake of it Yawang with Soo Ae. but you already know that I am a Soo Ae fan girl. But I will watch it for CIP.

@lindab12. I am also hooked on Ruby's Ring. I wish I had caught Angel's Revenge in the beginning and watched it.

One of the reasons I started to watch Wild Chives and Soy bean soup because it is the same actress as in Ruby's Ring, Lee So-Yeon.

I do hope you can join us in DH and FH.

Good morning my dear twin @valsava... ~O)

We still like to camp here because we have some new comers...so as good hostiles we should welcoming them...right dear ???

Furthermore, some of them already agreed to join us in FH and DH threads too... :-*

I'm in FH thread now to continue the recaps...would you like to company me dear ???

Archived