[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

Thank you for the invitation to watch FH with you @badsmuler and @bacom but I decided not to watch that series a while back as it has in its cast a male actor that I'm staying away from after some really unpleasant things about him were uncovered last year. (call it a one person boycott from a disappointed fan)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava dear...
valsava said: @badsmuler,
JS's GF, EJ was coming to YS's office...she gave her JS's last letter, bank account book...

Didn't like with EJ...why she was also blamed YS ???

YS said she didn't want to accept it but EJ wont to take it all back too...

Didn't Ej mom get caught up in the land deal and lost all there money this might be the reason she wants to take the money back. 

@valsava, @KaoW, @victorb, @ayank4ik and every ones...thanks for accompanying me and have lovely chat...

Good night all...i have to sleep now because tomorrow i will have busy schedule...

I will chat with you again tomorrow at the afternoon...

=D> ^:)^ :-h :-*

Guest ayan4ik

valsava said:

I thought about that as I was typing it out Ih isn't tall at all but I said he teller then me I'm only 5'1 so I based it from my on height. Yes I'm a shorty.

I'm remember you saying that in other threads that they were rooting for Ys and Ih well those folks must be some happy campers. I don't like she ended up with Ih even if her and St wasn't going to get back together I think she have stayed single.

@valsava dear...I'm even only 1.53 M...i want to cry at my corner room now...because i'm the shortest here...

LOL . I have dated with girl whos height only 1.4m. I was like "Guliver" in her family :)) . U are more taller and Don't be upset about. In other way a man must be taller than his girlfriend? .

Guest ayan4ik

I think that Many koreans height not big. Never been in Korea but think they similar Chinese. But their eyes is so cute.

And anyone knows Yoon Jung Hee's height?

@ayan4ik,
I thought about that as I was typing it out Ih isn't tall at all but I said he teller then me I'm only 5'1 so I based it from my on height. Yes I'm a shorty. 

I'm remember you saying that in other threads that they were rooting for Ys and Ih well those folks must be some happy campers. I don't like she ended up with Ih even if her and St wasn't going to get back together I think she have stayed single. 
@valsava dear...I'm even only 1.53 M...i want to cry at my corner room now...because i'm the shortest here... 

LOL . I have dated with girl whos height only 1.4m. I was like "Guliver" in her family  . U are more taller and Don't be upset about. In other way a man must be taller than his girlfriend? .
I love my height I get to ware any type of  high hell shoes I want size 7. I called them my added height. So right on to us short people My mom is 4'10 so you know were I get it from. :))

Well today was the ending of what could have been and awesome drama the story took a turn down hill around Episode 30 for me but I still stuck it out to see the outcome of the ending. This writer has burned me. To allow Ys to be straddle with such a man like Ih is beyond me who would marry into a family that caused of their family tragedies unless it's for revenge.   

exupery said:  death/illness is always the elixir in kdramas to erase everyone's memory of the wicked people of kdrama world and turn them into someone everyone will reminiscence mistily. i'm sure i must be an evil person ... 'coz i sure as heck ain't going to forgive anyone on their deathbed if they do even a third of those things that are being done by the nasty people in dramas.

Regarding the ending, I already shared my views in my last long post. It was a pleasure following this drama with all of you and thanks to the subbers, who painstakingly subbed this long drama. See you all, take care :-h

Guest ayan4ik

@badsmuler,@valsava, thank U for Ur invitation. Love FH. Love main Couple. Their acting.i'll be soon at FH thread with You. Good night

Guest bacom

ayan4ik said: I think that Many koreans height not big. Never been in Korea but think they similar Chinese. But their eyes is so cute. And anyone knows Yoon Jung Hee's height?

Morning TFB fans...@KaoW, @valsava, @irilight, @Sarah Maurice-Laplanche, @ggry, @bluelotus7, @99, @afyare23, @DJG, @victorb, @supreme1, @Teryn15, @gerrytan8063, @ayank4ik, @minhojgsfever, @bacom....

Ratings last ep.54 is 4.59 % ( nationwide ) and 5 % ( capital )...even though can't break the records last week which was 4.641 % ( nationwide ) and 5.25 % ( capital )...but still great result... =D> :-bd

막장 없었던 JTBC '맏이', 시청률 4.5%로 종영

14-03-17 07:23 0btn_print.gif

201403170713301110_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 이승길 기자] 종합편성채널 JTBC 주말드라마 '맏이'(극본 김정수 연출 이관희)가 54회를 끝으로 종영했다.

시청률 조사 회사 닐슨 코리아 집계 결과 16일 오후 방송된 '맏이' 마지막회는 시청률 4.5%(이하 전국기준)를 기록했다.

이는 지난 10일 방송된 52회가 기록한 '맏이'의 자체최고시청률 5.2%에 비해서는 0.7% 낮은 수치이지만, '맏이'는 방영 내내 4% 이상의 높은 시청률을 기록하며 시청자의 꾸준한 사랑을 받았다.

16일 방송된 마지막 회에서는 지숙(오윤아)이 세상을 떠난 뒤 행복을 찾고 함께 살아가는 가족들의 이야기가 따뜻하게 그려졌다.

'맏이'의 후속으로는 배우 남궁민, 이소연, 배종옥 , 천호진 등이 출연하는 JTBC 새 주말드라마 '달래 된, 장국: 12년만의 재회'가 오는 22일 첫방송 된다.

[종합편성채널 JTBC 주말드라마 '맏이' 포스터. 사진 = JTBC 제공]
이승길 기자 winnings@mydaily.co.kr

Credit : mydaily.co.kr

Guest ayan4ik

@bacom. YJH is 171 cm, very tall compare to other Korean actresses let alone typical Asian women

@badsmuler. I just want to correct about this issue...YJH height is 172 cm with perfect S line body and long-beautiful legs...

Thank You,chingu, YJH add one cm on my eyes. \:D/ \:D/

irilight said: @badsmuler dear.. your take is very interesting to me.... Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts..and you may be right...

How can he then look at JS with those puppy eyes?  That  is what I based my opinion on...

Also in the past... when he found out from YS that JS had told YS that he slept with her, and that is why YS gave him up so to speak... He only told YS that did not happen.. But he did not go back to JS and give her hell for her lies, and did not cancel his engagement....I was at the time that it happened also surprised at it.... Is it a hole in the script? maybe? That is when I was really shocked by his lack of reaction.

And still, he made YS suffer all these years.... Do you really think there is a future for them?  He chose another woman over her, and  made her live through hell because of that...

@Sarah Maurice..JS is always selfish... Like a kid who never grew up... When she and YS were crying and hugging I was thinking that they are about the same age, and yet, YS is so mature and wise, and JS is like a little spoiled child who feels in the center of the world .. and creates a lot of damage...

Archived