[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

Guest smeli

I also watch this drama & love it, especially with YS character... I don't like PST because for me he was not gentle as a man, didn't have determination. I like IH although he was not perfect. I'm glad that finally, it was happy ending for him & YS... I only don't like have to wait too long for eng sub. Up till now, I can't find ep 53 & 54 eng sub although the drama has been over long time ago (almost 2 months ?).Anyone can tell me link for ep 53 eng sub ?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@smeli...hello chinggu...welcome to our thread...unfortunately this drama already finished and you didn't come here often when its still aired before... >:D<

Talk about YS's love life...i prefer new man for her than both ST and IH... :-*

Actually DSS already finished subs until ep.54...

Have you ever watched Yoon jung hee ( YS ) other dramas chinggu ???

@ggry and @bluelotus7

So many thanks for subbing this drama.. your dedication and help are beyond words.

@ggry, you must feel like having finished a marathon. - what a work that was for you!

@ggry, I also learned so much from your insights, about culture and history.  That made it especially interesting and fun thread.

@badsmuler dear.. Thank you for having taken on the leadership of this thread. You give and offer so much!

I have to say that Hwang Bo-Ra was so much more beautiful in the series than in this interview pictures.

As it is, I am behind watching the last few episodes, but will make a point of catching up before month's end, and will add my comments then.

thank_you_049.gif
ggry said:

@KaoW, @irilight, @badsmuler, @valsava, @Iris, @99, @Sarah Maurice-Laplanche, @DJG,

E53 subs are up -- HERE ="http:>

Please thank @bluelotus7 for helping out.

One more ep to go and I can go on a LONG break.

Hello @irilight dear...long time not meet you...i can't believe that you didn't finish our favorite drama yet... :D

Miss you and all our dears chinggus here in FH and DH threads...i think many of you are very busy with new dramas and personal lifes... :((

badsmuler said: Hello @irilight dear...long time not meet you...i can't believe that you didn't finish our favorite drama yet... :D

Miss you and all our dears chinggus here in FH and DH threads...i think many of you are very busy with new dramas and personal lifes... :((

Guest smeli

@badsmuler : what is DSS meaning ? Many times I try to join with soompi but never succeed until this time, finally can make it... That's why I'm late but better late than never, right ha ha ha...@Irilight : can't open the link. Anyway, thanks a lot for trying to help... Any other link to be tried chingu ?

Guest smeli

Have you seen Angel's Revenge, You're The Best Lee Soon Shin ? Both are really good drama. Angel's Revenge has not finished yet, ep 86 (raw) & ep 76 with eng sub.

@badsmuler dear and @smeli. sometimes links don't work for one ode reason or another.

Maybe try to just go into DSS (DarkSmarfSub) main page, http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/, and then either sign in or create an account, and after doing that find The Firstborn using the search button. Just a thought, maybe it would let you in that way.

@smely, I have not seen the drama you have mentioned. I watched a few episodes of Angel's Revenge and put it on hold, since I do not have time for it right now. Maybe will try to  catch up on it.

smeli said: @badsmuler : what is DSS meaning ? Many times I try to join with soompi but never succeed until this time, finally can make it... That's why I'm late but better late than never, right ha ha ha...@Irilight : can't open the link. Anyway, thanks a lot for trying to help... Any other link to be tried chingu ?

@irilight dear...there's something wrong with my connections i think...i use both computer and laptop, at first i can open it but the video doesn't show up...and now, even worse, i can't open the web at all... :((

Guest smeli

@badsmuler : what does TFB mean ? Sorry I haven't been used to... I try to watch Dear Heaven 2 eps but haven't continued yet since the story is not yet interesting ? Ja Kyung's real mom seemed without energy... I watch Firstborm through drama net or drama go, no need to join or sign in.

badsmuler said: @smeli...quite different with you, i've already made soompi account since 2011 but i just a silent reader for years...i just became active from last year when TFB started airing...

DSS is same with the web that @irilight already posted... :-bd

I've already watched YTBLSS from my cable TV last year...i really want to invest myself on new dramas but mianne chinggu, my time is limitless now thus actually i've already lost some interest in K-dramas lately... :((

So, i only have planning to watch My Love My Bride and Joseon Shooter for the newest movie and drama for the entire 2014... :D

But during this days, me and many of my dear chinggus here are re-watching Family Honor and Dear Heaven where our dear YS was the leading actress for both dramas too... >:D<

Would you like to join us, chinggu ???

smeli said: @badsmuler : what does TFB mean ? Sorry I haven't been used to... I try to watch Dear Heaven 2 eps but haven't continued yet since the story is not yet interesting ? Ja Kyung's real mom seemed without energy... I watch Firstborm through drama net or drama go, no need to join or sign in.

irilight said: @badsmuler dear, I am surprised... Are you not planning on watching "Endless Love?"  Silly me, I thought for sure you will be there because of Hwang Jung-Eum.  Me, I will give it a try because of Cha In-Pyo mostly, and also because it is set in the 1980's

@irilight dear...you have to watch Daemul chinggu...believe me, you will be more admire CIP...there, he was acted as an ambitious politician VS my favorite actress, Go hyun jung... :-bd

Blessed CIP and his wife, Shin a rae...two beutiful human beings... O:-)

Just let you know dear, actually CIP and YJH already had one project together before...if i'm not mistaken its cf about insurance... :x

hqdefault.jpg

f5de8816fdfaaf5148f132988c5494eef11f7ac8

YJH even gave him a trophy for PD awards ( best actor from Daemul ) on SBS Drama Awards back in 2010...since in SBS Drama Awards 2009 YJH won its category too for her role as DA from FH... :-bd

YoonJungHee_JJUNGH-015_zps232ca8c2.jpg

554c38500d52156b43a75b92_zps6771d46f.jpg

Do you like their chemistry, dear ??? I hope someday they will have drama or movie together... [-O<

Archived