[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YS and ST was talking in the restaurant...

Its seems both of them still love each other...even ST said YS, the woman that i love if i'm not mistaken... :-/ :-/

But they can't be together...

ST wants to go to USA with her daughter, HG...

WOW...YS was proposing IH to become her husband and marry her...she even already prepared the wedding rings...

At first IH was surprised and rejected it but YS describe her idea about why she has to accept him...

IH finally accept it and put the ring on YS's finger and the hugged each other...

FINISHED...

Love it when they flash back this drama from the first till the last episodes...with two beautiful songs as the background...

Despite its lacks, for me this drama still great and teach us some moral value...especially from Urri YS...

This woman is really DAEBAK !!!!!! :-bd :-bd =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^

Only this word who perfectly suit her character... :x :x

@badsmuler,
What ST's mom will do to YS ???

Is she ask for forgiveness too ???

Don't tell me she want YS to marry with her son, ST...

If that so, WOOOW, how selfish she was...
I don't think she was asking Ys that and if she was shame on her.

@badsmuler,
JS's GF, EJ was coming to YS's office...she gave her JS's last letter, bank account book...

Didn't like with EJ...why she was also blamed YS ???

YS said she didn't want to accept it but EJ wont to take it all back too...

Didn't Ej mom get caught up in the land deal and lost all there money this might be the reason she wants to take the money back. 

that IH actor must be doing something right ... he's like getting the girl left & right in his recent dramas although he doesn't deserve it in any of them.  :-S ... he's not even that good an actor imo. tsk tsk tsk
poor Jae Hee has been losing his first love left & right in most of his roles & marrying all the wicked witches. guess this is one drama I can skip. lucky i trust my premonition not to start and just read spoilers.
@valsava ... death/illness is always the elixir in kdramas to erase everyone's memory of the wicked people of kdrama world and turn them into someone everyone will reminiscence mistily. i'm sure i must be an evil person ... 'coz i sure as heck ain't going to forgive anyone on their deathbed if they do even a third of those things that are being done by the nasty people in dramas.

@exupery.
death/illness is always the elixir in kdramas to erase everyone's memory of the wicked people of kdrama world and turn them into someone everyone will reminiscence mistily. i'm sure i must be an evil person ... 'coz i sure as heck ain't going to forgive anyone on their deathbed if they do even a third of those things that are being done by the nasty people in dramas.

Well said: It seems like in these drams they have something against people paying for there crimes Js paying for her sins by dying but what about the main root of the evilness Lsn he didn't pay for his. 
Well you can say you and I both are evil because I sure as heck can't forgive those people nor do I understand Ys to want to marry into that family after all that they did to her family.   

badsmuler said: I'm very sad right now...not because the endings but i will miss this drama and all of you my dearests chinggus here...

I used to be chat with you every day since 7 months ago...

NOW OTTOKE Chinggus ????

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(:(

for the ending of this drama, I'm not 100% satisfy but I'm already prepare for this kind of ending....so many things that's not clarify....I'm not really sure that YS love IH....only like but not love....but still YS choose IH.....and I also wonder that "did YS know what IH did to ST.....that IH's the one who tip off ST hiding place to the police".....but anyway...I still enjoy watching TFB till the end....coz I have you guys with me :x :x :x

Archived