[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

Guest smeli

@badsmuler : if I start watching drama & it's interesting, I can't stop. Will watch up till 5-7 eps per day. That's why I usually choose one first until it ends then start another one after some days/weeks rest. So which one you recommend me to see first DH or FH ?For TFB, I agree with writer nim, YS should be with IH at the end. But yes, I agree with you : I don't like YS proposed IH first. It should be vice versa. Also I prefer writer nim made them with the wedding dress... For me TFB is good drama (especially story when YS was kid, I'm touched by her hard times trying to be parents for her siblings). Also, how hard she tried to forgive JS and tried to be her friend as madam's wish (JS's mom) eventhough JS did many bad things to her even snatch away YS' boyfriend, PST. Sometimes I'm annoyed with PST's father.FYI his father is also in Angel's Revenge as uncle Pungdo...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smeli said: @badsmuler :

if I start watching drama & it's interesting, I can't stop. Will watch up till 5-7 eps per day. That's why I usually choose one first until it ends then start another one after some days/weeks rest. So which one you recommend me to see first DH or FH ?For TFB, I agree with writer nim, YS should be with IH at the end. But yes, I agree with you : I don't like YS proposed IH first. It should be vice versa. Also I prefer writer nim made them with the wedding dress... For me TFB is good drama (especially story when YS was kid, I'm touched by her hard times trying to be parents for her siblings). Also, how hard she tried to forgive JS and tried to be her friend as madam's wish (JS's mom) eventhough JS did many bad things to her even snatch away YS' boyfriend, PST. Sometimes I'm annoyed with PST's father.FYI his father is also in Angel's Revenge as uncle Pungdo...

@badsmuler dear, I think better suggestions would come from my friends who have already seen it, such as you, @valsava and @bacom.

@smeli, glad you ca hang with us!

@badsmuler thank you for new photos from our beloved Firstborn.

I cannot suggest since I have not finished watching both. What I can say is that I love the script in FH and the production quality; DH is way too early to tell for me at ep. 4, but i like it so far. It is my first LTG drama.
;)

@irilight dear...great idea chinggu... :-bd

Where are my dear twins @KaoW and @valsava and our dearest @bacom ???

We need your thoughts too so our chinggu @smeli can join with us in FH and DH threads soon... :-*

@irilight...is that you already watched LTG drama before, Assorted Gems, dear ??? :D

Guest bacom

@smeli, @irilight, @badsmuler, please don't trust me for recommendations since I'm extremely bias :P  I'm a major Kangdan's shipper so FH all the way :D  Since @smeli can watch 5 to 7 eps a day, she can surely catch up with us on ep 21 this weekend :-bd

See @irilight dear...thats why i don't ask @bacom dear at 1st place ???? Just read her answer...i can't believe she just suggest FH...but we've already known that she also like Wang-Ja Couple... :)) :)) :)>-

@smeli dear...wait till @valsava and @KaoW give their POVs...they're more neutral than the leader of Kang-Dan shipper...hahahaha... =)) =))

@smeli,...Good Morning ..R U Following Me LOL...
I'll make a recommendation for you.. Since Dh is a long drama I would marathon Fh and catch up with the rest of us we watch Ep 21 saturday morning.. But I always watch friday night so that way I can  view my other dramas in between time and till chat.. Once your caught up just pick a day and do Dh we should be on ep 6 then.. 

badsmuler said: @irilight dear...great idea chinggu... :-bd

Where are my dear twins @KaoW and @valsava and our dearest @bacom ???

We need your thoughts too so our chinggu @smeli can join with us in FH and DH threads soon... :-*

@irilight...is that you already watched LTG drama before, Assorted Gems, dear ??? :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ayan4ik

Hello my friends. Sorry for my absence. I was very busy. And could you help me to find the songs of this movie, if you can? Cannot find because don't know korean.

• 5 months later...

Thanks a lot @irilight dear for the info...will start the campaign from now...LOL...

Special for you and all TFB fans...another OST that is my favourite...hope you all will enjoy it too and still cherish our beautiful memories while we're watching this drama... :x :x

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bntKWhT

Special thanks for my dearest twin, @bluelotus7

Archived