[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Why do I feel like skipping yesterday's Running Man episode. Wae??? How much more if it turns out that KJK and SJH are really merely friends and KJK is in love with another lady? Omo. I do not want to be pessimistic but can't help it.

Is this fiasco for the sake of ratings? I hope not... And I really can't understand KJK sometimes. The previous episode when he was overly jealous between Ji Hyo and the male guest, he was completely out of way with his jealous accusations. It's like we are in a roller coaster of KJK's feeling. Aigoo.

Anyway, let's cheer up. Everything will be ok! (Hopefully) :)  

• Like 1

Our Song Ji Hyo looks so tired nowadays (based on the picture I saw in IG about attending the PD's wedding). She lose weight and maybe she is getting less and less sleep. Aigoo.

Anyway, I wonder if she will attend the upcoming concert of KJK. I am hoping she will attend just like what she did before. She is getting less and less screen time in my opinion. :( 

• Like 1

RM eps 449

1. I didn't want to wrote the conversation in the opening because it's not related about SA.

So, I just want to mark some :

a. In the opening, RM members bringing up KJK's solo concert which is had been airing in MUD, SBS.

They started to congratulations to KJK about it & then KJK praise & appreciate how they came & support about it.

b. Still continues about KJK topic,

HH bringing up about JSM's parents came to the concert & then YJS bringing up about JSM's mom have interested to KJK as a SIL but the age gap is too big & KJK praise JSM's mom is beautiful.

This is my opinion about point b :

- This is the same / similiar case with HJY. (sorry to drag her name in this case).

HJY's sister have interested to KJK & want to sister & him in relationship. KJK praise HJY's sister & HJY also.

KJK just try to be nice to people who have interested with him & his family, no more.

- YJS indirectly make it a clear nothing happened & nothing start anything between KJK & JSM based on JSM's mom said the age gap is to big.

2. YJS & others bringing up about KJK & JSM in SNS (Instagram), recently, KJK left a comment in JSM IG & they jokingly about it & said have a good chemistry in SNS.

IMO :

a. This is planed a.k.a scripted by PD RM, why I can said that ? Because even they had been prepare the paper about JSM's SNS including about KJK who is left the comment.

b. They make it a clear, they good chemistry in SNS & no mention anything about how they close in real life.

c. PD RM bringing up this, it means some of crew / staff was read how haters came when KJK left comment & then crazy shippers said they're couple but no one agree with that statement, so PD RM just want to clarify indirectly.

d. They didn't even teasing KJK & JSM like KJK & SJH, they just saying like that no more. This is the same / similiar case about HJY (sorry again to drag her name), HH teasing KJK & HJY but bringing up about rating.

e. In SK culture, as a public figure, they not show off I & him / her in relationship before married.

For example, LeeLee couple even didn't became following & followers in IG & didn't show off how they supported each others (attend to LKS / LSB's premiere movie etc).

They will try so hard to avoid the rumor & news, they just want to show off how good they're as a public figure.

So, what if KJK JSM start to have a feel, KJK never ever to show off like that esp just in SNS. It's kinda normal left a comment in SNS & doesn't mean have any feel.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Maybe I should put it under the spoiler tag because it's mainly my opinion about what's going on. @spartaceluv98

Spoiler

I have no worries regarding KookMin relationship tbh. I don't see JK-JSM in romantic way. A few comments on her SNS doesn't change the fact that JK tried to set JSM up with all men that he knew (in the race of bumblebee episode, or in sparta vs. ace episode when JK revealed his LA's trip itinerary). However, after 10 years working on the same show, I don't think JK ever tried to set JH up with one of his friend though. Please cmiiw if someone know otherwise.

Then, I always believe in what I see, (especially in BTS) I don't think JK had interest towards JSM in romantic way. He always stand / sit beside JH, talking to JH, taking care of JH. Remembered how protective JK towards JH in Hong Kong airport? It's clearly shown for me, how JK treat JH differently. And recently in secret couple episode, we clearly seen JK and JH sat beside each other and talked to each other off cam, when they didn't notice it was recorded.

JK's constant comment to her SNS doesn't change anything for me, it's a normal thing to do towards your workmates. Yes, that implied they started to be comfortable towards each other during working together, and that's the normal respond as a social person. When working together, sometimes you need some topics to bring in your conversation, so perhaps it's the way JK tried to know JSM more, so when he and JSM partnered in RM, he can talk about what she posted on her SNS. JK's praise towards JSM's mother is also simply his way to say his gratitude. JK is a polite man, indeed. And yeah, we'd never know the truth in the end, though. However, for me, I didn't think JK had a crush on JSM, tbh. :)

and yeahh... I'm agree with you @kimmongji01 it looked like JH lost too much weight. And yep, I still hoping JH would come to one of JK's solo concert. It's funny too when no one mention why JSJ and JH didn't come to his concert in the latest episode.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

lol being a shipper is stressful when you are not sure of the status, but let's remember that shipping is supposed to be fun, not something that stresses us out. As for me, I've accepted that I will never know what's going on with SA until one or both of them goes public with a relationship (hopefully to each other lol, but if not that's fine). 

Whenever I start to doubt their closeness and comfort with each other, I just remind myself of the recent moments they've had: 1) talking to each other in the hidden camera portion of a recent ep, 2) the unaired moment from ep 445(?) that was caught on fancam, 3) almost holding hands at the airport during the fan meet, 4) sitting beside each other at the PD wedding, etc. 

IG is messy because there are a lot of toxic fans there. Maybe KJK is just protecting JSM by showing haters that she is part of the rm family. And maybe he's also protecting his and SJHs privacy by not following her. We really don't know and KJK is so hard to read so it gets disheartening sometimes. The best thing we can do is wait. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

About SJH lost weight, CMIIW, from SJH fans base said : she delibarately lost her weight & cut her hair for movie.

About KJK lost weight, according from MUD, mom's in MUD said he lost his weight maybe because he get a stressful & under pressure for his solo concert after hiatus 9 years even KJK said he is nervous right before he came to stage.

@kookiemongg as you mentioned before, I do agree with you.

RM didn't try to make KJK JSM ll / try to have a lovely dovely atmosphere, the prove is the caption created by RM still as a sibling but between KJK SJH always as a couple...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Time for a dose of positivity after the seeming doom and gloom. Long post ahead

1. As @kookiemongg pointed out, the production team has always addressed Kook Mong as couple and Kook Min as sibling, but this might have been lost on international fans. Not that it says anything about Spartace, but it shows that the production team has no real intention of promoting a loveline between JK and Somin. And frankly for me, this cat and mouse dynamic between them is funny on the show. It's reminiscent of JK and Kwangsoo's onscreen dynamic. However, it's also refreshing since JK had always been gentlemanly towards female guests and Jihyo, and here we finally have this girl that gets on his nerve in a very comedic way.

2. Since 2017, the show has openly acknowledged SA every year near the turn of the year. See episodes 332, 382, 385 and the plethora this year as examples. The funny thing is, every time, the show abruptly stops mentioning it. Like it stops being a thing overnight. This might be happening again, we'll have to wait and see. But I would like to remind fellow shippers that this phenomenon is nothing new.

One can only speculate what this weird phenomenon means, but one thing is for certain: the relationship between JK and JH, in whatever form that may be, is very different from two agreeing individuals doing a loveline on a show as a conscious creative decision.

3. The dynamic between JSM and KJK online as well as in the last episode of MUD looked nothing like lovers. If anything, it all reminds me of accepting someone relatively new into your old friend circle. I get this feeling occasionally with YSC as well, as if there are certain inside jokes that he isn't getting quite yet.

But yeah, when it comes to JSM, KJK has been like "yeah we're really close!" "yeah I met her mom the other day too, she's really nice and really pretty!" You don't say stuff like this with really close friends. KJK never says this stuff about Jihyo because there is no need. He does not need to show everyone that he and Jihyo are close, because 1) it's obvious and 2) it's personal. Now whether that close bond is romantic or not, nobody is sure. But nothing I have seen yet points definitively at no.

4. I must be sounding like a broken record by now, but this show is not entirely about SA. Heck, back in the day, the official loveline Monday Couple wasn't featured in every single episode either. This episode as a whole was very entertaining (Yooames Bond episodes have always been a treat). True that SA had low screen time, but there have been many instances where an episode puts an emphasis on a particular member. SA had episodes with them at the forefront this year too (episodes 436 and 438). I'd say y'all have been spoiled by the bombardment of SA moments this year that normal levels for the past isn't good enough anymore. And honestly, more screen exposure might not be a good thing if they really are a couple irl.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

actually i didn't want to comment about this ep, as i am not watch it yet..but i saw some clips from IG and all i can said that sorry...some of you really make it seems like a big deal..

i didn't know why, maybe some of fans are teenagers or what..but what it's become a big deal for you?? shipping is supposed to be fun..and runningman is supposed to be a variety show..but nowadays i don't have fun anymore with this shipping things..

you guys are to focus on something that unreasonable..so you guys are hoping that kjk don't have any "girl" friends beside jihyo??

last time some fans are worried about hjy and now with somin..like seriously?? just because of the conversation happened in runningman??

i am not somin fan nor hate her, but some fans sometimes are too much..yes, the PD putting too much effort for somin in some ep, but that's because she is "crazy", and this variety show..

at first people complain about LL between spartace..when the attention went back to somin LL, people were complaining about it too..and now just because kjk mentioned about his concert and grateful for the members that came to his concert including somin's parents, people starts to complaining again..really??

i didn't see any romantic vibe or they were trying to created LL between kjk and somin at all..they were simply talking with each other like they supposed to do..

so what if kjk keep commenting on somin's IG? that mean he likes her?? really?? just because of him commenting on her IG that's mean he likes her?? so you guys are hoping that they have zero interaction between each other even thought they are colleagues??

kjk said he keep commenting because of what somin's wrote on IG that's why he couldn't sit still, so that's mean he loves her?? RM members didn't even trying to tease them..they were laughing because it was hilarious..

and what if he really likes somin? is his right to fall in love with any girl, but as far as i know, somin isn't kjk's type kind of woman..she is too crazy and he always said that they didn't match with each other..

i believe jihyo also somin have other male friends too, they have other choice not only kjk, so with kjk...what we see on the TV isn't even a small part of their life and it can't conclude anything especially their love life..

so why need to worry everytime kjk/sjh seems more close to the other when we even didn't know anything what's their real life like..

i feel kind of frustrate with some of fans..like really??

skip it if you don't want to read..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

@Francess00

Spoiler

If you are directing that to the people in this thread when you say "you guys", sorry but nobody is saying those things here at all. But if you're talking about the fans in other SNS, then I agree. I feel like all I ever see week after week on some sites is fans complaining about one thing or another. I like that this page is mostly delulu and momentary despair without having to attack other members. 

About SJH though, she said in an interview (I think the singapore one) that she purposely gained weight for her role in LH, so maybe she just went back to her original weight after filming of LH ended.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

agree with you @Francess00

Spoiler

1. Comment & like photos & videos  in SNS doesn't mean have any feel.

2. Great chemistry like they said in SNS doesn't mean great chemistry in real life.

3. KJK & SJH both of them have right to have an opposite sex gender. (worker, friends, etc).

4. Just because KJK & SJH praise their friends who is opposite sex gender doesn't mean they're have a feel.

5. As a mature people in family, work, friends relationship, etc praise, small talk, smile, etc are need it even when you hate / didn't like / uncomfortable with them OR you will ruin your relationship with a lot of people.

6. What we see in airing just a small part when they're filming almost 6 hours & maybe more.

7. See how SBS try so hard to became matchmaking MC era, KJK HJY ll, LKS JSM ll but never ever works even when airing they look like a real couple doesn't mean it's real.

We're sa shippers, we all know, it's not easy from the beginning became their shippers. Don't give up don't complain every time don't worried too much.

Happy shippers everyone :) :) :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

phew....finally :D 

anyway, even after watching the subbed version of RM latest ep, i still don't get it why some SA fans are "worried" about KJK and JSM. 

it's not a big deal, at all.

and it shouldn't be unless you're a kokmin shipper or just simply an idiotic troller

Spoiler

here's my thought about the complaining from some shippers 

1. about KJK praising JSM's mom

i don't see anything wrong there, just KJK praising his friend's mom, specially because she and her husband attended his concert. what else can he say anyway ?

2. about the SIL thing

cmmiw, but calling SIL/DIL to someone who's age is around your son/daughter is quite common is SK.

tony's mom once said that she wanted yoona as her DIL in MUD.

i think that's a way to praise someone who has a good quality and have an opposite gender from their son/daughter.

3. YJS started the SIL thing

for me, YJS didn't emphasize on the "SIL", but on the word "old". as if he's trying to say that KJK should get married a.s.a.p.because he's getting older.

4. KJK and JSM online interaction

what's wrong with KJK gives comments on JSM's account ?

the other members already explained  the reason is that KJK doesn't like the post, just like what YJS said when he read KJK's comment.  

it's always good when the members have a good relationship with each other, including KJK and JSM. 

we all know how close SJH-LKS, right ? and we're okay with that.

why couldn't we think the same way about KJK-JSM ?

i really appriciate your comments :D  @Regita M. P @mn0096 @elzy @heynell @dydrawer @Francess00

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Wooow I love how everybody here very mature! And because we are mature, sometimes it kinda like very serious conversation :D ( well i think age is the effect off this, and yes, i am quietly old enough and mature too,LOL) even tough there is nothing to worry about it.

And about KJK,  I observed him for couple of times, just what i can see off course..KJK always have manners towards women (and men too), and especially for his colleagues. He have many women friends, and almost all off them follow his SNS, and KJK did the same for them. For me it kinda prove that that just friends relationship, including JSM too. But, there are an exception too, like SJH's case. Logic way, we know SJH is secretive person, and she didn't like that 'kind' of publication, especially when KJK's name always being tagged to her, LOL. And KJK is respect that, and not follow her account, and off course SJH did the same to him. It's kind of deal for them. And i think not just for SJH, he did the same for all women whom not like to follow and follow back his SNS account, and that's kind way KJK respect about his colleagues, especially women.

And about SJH, only this year she openly gladly accept that she and KJK always tagged along, cmiiw. Their name tagged a long for years for shippers, last year she tried to accept that, but step back in the end, yeeaahh media's effect. But, it's a BIG move for someone like SJH's case, and i was indeed very surprised!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I really miss the times when kim joong kook and Song jihyo is very close and active in all activities together like going to a concert and fan meeting together, before our jihyo is always attending fan meeting of our joong kook like turbo concert, haha and joong kook concert and opening of 401 restaurant to support haha and  our Joong kook, but now when i watched the opening  of running man ep. 449 i feel so sad when i look to jihyo  especially when joongkook saying thank you to all the members who attend his concert and shake hands with them i feel so sad because i can see how jihyo feels she's smiling but i know inside she can't relate in the topic. i keep thinking until now why jihyo did not attend the concert and also the reason because they did not approach her about that in the opening. i really want to express how i feel about the situation although i know that they have own lives and they are free to do what they want and to like who they want.:)

Im a fan of running man since 2012 because of joongki i discovered the tv show and i support them as a group before until i found out the spartace, i like how they team up together and support each other in the game and being the most powerful team / couple, i realized they have good chemistry in all kinds of situation like as a couple , friends, group, team mates they are very good. thats why im soo inlove with them.:heart:

Honestly , Im soo amazed to all of you guys because this is the first time i joined in the forum of couples / shippers that all fans are matured enough to handle the situation of their idols individually and as a couple. because i know that there is some fans who's saying harsh comments when their idols are partner up with someone else but this shippers are different from others, all of you are very positive and understanding since we all know that reality is very different from  tv show and they have own lives outside of the Tv show. that's why i want all of you to give thumbs up and im happy that im one of the spartace shippers.

i Have another opinion about the haters in recent episode of running man but i need to hide this since its not all about spartace.

Spoiler

honestly , i just think that all the haters of somin is not spartace fans. based on my observation they hate somin because of how somin act in running man not because of a pairing, i saw how spartace fans defending their idols in a mature way since there is one kookmin accounts that always tagging spartace, they are protecting only our idols by saying not to tagged our spartace because we are not doing that to kookmin. so the haters of soomin is not from our base maybe some of the haters are from jihyo and joongkook individually fans not as a couple fans or from running man fans as a group. I understand how they feel , why they hate her because i can see how she acts in the show and for me they are right its too much but even if like that we can't do anything since she is part of running man and we need to accept her like that but i understand that there is some people who can't control their feelings when they become pissed off to someone right? so i don't want to judge them hehehehehe , for me im not against about her she is like that ok what to do, the most important is i enjoyed the show and im supporting spartace as individual also. hehehe by the way atleast i know that most of the spartace fans are very mature to handle that situation whenever joongkook / jihyo being pair with someone else. :wub::):rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I just watched a while ago an episode of Big Picture (i think ep 25?), they suddenly have this topic:

KJK: "So did you often help your wife dry her hair?"

HaHa: "Of course, that is why I am late today. How about you, you dry her hair too?"

KJK: "Of course (???)"

HaHa: "Or did you shower together?"

KJK: "We got soaked together by the rain... That's why I dry her hair"

Haha and KJK so playful as always. That convo was cute and tricky at the same time. Aigoooo... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

38 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

I just watched a while ago an episode of Big Picture (i think ep 25?), they suddenly have this topic:

HaHa: "Of course, that is why I am late today. How about you, you dry her hair too?"

Haha and KJK so playful as always. That convo was cute and tricky at the same time. Aigoooo... 

KJK I do it all the time.

That's why I'm good at it.

LOL . KJK admit it have a gf ?

Since I'm sa shippers my mind directly to SJH.

ok maybe did a shower together really jokes but KJK admit it by himself about I do it all the time make my imagination it's sooooo :P:lol: 

indirectly kjk want to said i and my gf spent a lot of time in home (secret home) . LOL

Reminded me to sjh tell the christmas story lol .

ok i 'll stop in here :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK I do it all the time.

That's why I'm good at it.

LOL . KJK admit it have a gf ?

Since I'm sa shippers my mind directly to SJH.

ok maybe did a shower together really jokes but KJK admit it by himself about I do it all the time make my imagination it's sooooo :P:lol: 

indirectly kjk want to said i and my gf spent a lot of time in home (secret home) . LOL

ok i 'll stop in here :P

agree with @Regita M. P 1000% hihihi

and we know for doing that(dry hair he girlfriend) they must be long years relationship...

lot of time in secrect home => really agree with that....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kimmongji01 said:

is that season 3 episode? 

im so surprise that joongkook did not denied when haha teased him like that but who is that girl? :hushed:

running man members always got soaked by the rain when filming most of the time. 

maybe this day? hahaha

glue25.jpg

credit : pinterest

or maybe this one? hahaha

RM132-00029.jpg

credit : photobucket

actually they are filming together in the rain most of the time hahaha sorry but my imagination is running again :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1