Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

5 minutes ago, heynell said:

Just to clarify, was it JSM, YJS, or JSM's mom who said this? Because someone said it was YJS which strikes me as a weird thing to say because LKS is also in a relationship with someone 10 years younger than him. 

Anyway, I haven't  seen it but I'm not reading good reviews about this ep from SA shippers and fans of the two who are not shippers. Though I do appreaciate that once again they made a clarification about not starting a loveline with kookmin. 

I think it was jsm's mom who said this. Something like she does want him as a son in law but somehow he doesnt qualify because he is too old

I guess the Running Man family are taking it low for now (the teasing and spartace moments). In my opinion, we must hold on to Haha (for giving subtle hints about the Song Ji hyo- Kim Jong Kook's friendship) and Song Ji Hyo (for fearlessly 'declaring' and hinting he likes KJK). Though I keep reading some so min-kim jong kook posts in IG and it's kinda uncomfortable reading such. Anyway, we all have the freedom of expression but there is a thin line between the acceptable and too much. 

I really hope there will be more spartace moments in the future episodes or spartace moments beyond Running Man. 

By the way, I have a spartace one-shot (I will be updating tomorrow) :  https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1400410/yumi-is-coming-home-a-one-shot

(I am still writing an ongoing spartace story entitled "Family Man".)

Happy shipping everyone. Take care  :) 

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/article/1320646wpp/running-man-cast-shares-how-jun-so-mins-mother-wanted-kim-jong-kook-as-her-son-in-law

This is from soompi B) I hope nothing happen between soomin and jongkook. We wait for subtitle tomorrow what they are talking about. But recently in rm episode dont have any spartace moment (only little) but as a spartace shipper, i always support them no matter what happen as if they dont end up together in real life, I will support them as individual, but if spartace getting married one day. Im a happiest person because our ship is sailling and our dreams turn into reality. As long as kjk dont announce anything about his married or relationship, we just keep praying and supporting them forever :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

running-man-cast-shares-how-jun-so-mins-mother-wanted-kim-jong-kook-as-her-son-in-law

This is from soompi B) I hope nothing happen between soomin and jongkook. We wait for subtitle tomorrow what they are talking about. But nowadays episode dont have any spartace moment (only little) but as a spartace shipper, i always support them no matter what happen as individual if they dont end up together in real life, but if spartace getting married one day. Im a happiest person because our ship is sailling. Keep praying and happy shipping guys. :kiss_wink:

I think soompi deleted it. :D By the way although there is no spartace interaction today atleast they are together that time. Hehehe. I dont understand what happened to that kookmin because i just realized when jihyo act how he likes joong kook in running man episodes so min is doing that also. I dont know but joong kook lovelife is unquestionable hahahahahaha, but for me as long As joong kook and song jihyo are happy, whoever the couple is . I will support them. But if they are the real couple i will be the happiest person in the whole universe :D

• Like 5

I'm watching the particular part of the opening in Chinese subs and try to translate it here (on-screen text in brackets)

<!> It will sound a little like broken English because I am trying to keep as close to the Chinese subs by translating word for word without changing the meaning when translating to English <!>

Since this is just about the opening segment and does not reveal anything about the outcome of the race I am not putting it under spoiler

HH: Didn't Somin's mother come too? (At the time when Jaesuk is radiating impulse, the "impulse" mother and daughter appears  didn't Somin's mother come too?)

KJK: Somin's parents both came!

JSM: Both my parents came (The source of impulse and talent, enjoying the concert with her parents is "impulse" So-body)

KJK: Both her parents came

JSM: Because both of them are fans

KJK: Aunt [JSM's mom] is too beautiful, I was surprised (First time meeting, JSM's mom is really beautiful)

JSM: Thanks

YJS: After seeing Jongkook's performance, aunt is a little ... ((Aunt) After seeing Jongkook's performance)

YJS: Is a little....to Jongkook, be our son-in-law (Chosen to be Somin's partner?! Had a shock finally because of "age"...)

YJS: Finally because the age gap is a little....

KJK: Age is a little too big ("Aunt, I will be a good oppa in "My Ugly Duckling")

KJK: But no matter what, the first thing is to enter Somin's mother's heart

YJS: That's right

YJS: Why is it recently Jongkook likes to leave comments in Somin's SNS (Looking at it this way, Jongkook is recently concerned with Somin's SNS? There's no way of just brushing past [without doing anything])

JSM: Particularly happy, oppas are constantly leaving comments

KJK: There's no way of just brushing past [without doing anything]

YJS: Ahh, cannot just leave it as it is

KJK: <nods> Yeah, one essay after another (Somin's SNS how should I put it...?)

LKS: Jongkook hyung is particularly not accustomed to seeing this style (Attention emotional essays = style which is particularly poking in the eye)

YJS: Jongkook's character is he cannot carry on seeing/reading

KJK: Somin tends to have themes which attract critique (SNS which attract critique(Fists?) VS SNS is my creative space)

JSM: It's sort of my creative space

KJK: What did you write? What?

YJS: When I become someone's world, that will be spring (For example, uploaded this type of emotional essay...)

YSC: (tapping JSM's arm) Did you write that?

JSM: Isn't it cool? I wrote that

KJK: (reading from YJS's card) When I become someone's world, that will be spring (Unable to comprehend what is this about?)

JSM: What is the message of the writer? (Let me explain)

JSJ: Who is the writer?

JSM: That's me, that's me (To say what the writer(=me)'s message is)

JSM: The purpose of my creation is, the real spring isn't the spring that comes after the cycle of four seasons

JSM: (screen turns to flowers) it's when I fall in love, and become someone's world, then that's the real spring. Isn't that cool? (Between lovers, if they become each other's everything, the world would turn warm like "spring")

YJS: But here kjk76 says ... (But, "kjk76" who came upon this post)

YJS: What are you talking about? (kjk76 what are you talking about?)

JSM: Oppa oppa! (Attack of ice water, destroyer of emotions, ID: kjk76)

YJS: Don't know who it is! (Freedom of being anonymous, don't know who it is! Don't know who it is)

YJS: Born in 1976, kjk76 says (K J K 76 Kim Jong Kook is born in 76)

YJS: What are you talking about? 

YJS: Also, you entered into my frame (Also, in another one of Somin's emotional post)

YJS: Here, kjk76 says "Ha~~~~" (kjk76 ha.....2nd wave icewater attack)

YSC: Is it with that kind of tone? The tone (Seems to be familiar, is it with that kind of tone?)

YJS: Yes yes, isn't it obvious at first glance?

KJK: I'm too lazy even to say it (kjk76 confesses I'm too lazy even to say it)

YJS: Ha~~~ really, really not accustomed to seeing this (Emotions out, replacing "words" using the "body" to the full, is kjk76's SNS)

YJS: But, kjk76 and our Somin (But, kjk76 and Jeon Somin)

HH: have great chemistry

YJS: Have great SNS chemistry (Jongkook&Somin siblings, SNS reverse chemistry, although they haven't followed each other for long)

LKS: Although haven't followed for long

JSM: Really not for long, one month (Reverse of critique chemistry, we are one month SNS companions)

JSJ: Got close together very quickly (Full chemistry on SNS and real life, in this harmonious atmosphere)

PD: In this harmonious atmosphere, Running Man, today we have some guests

Since I haven't watched the rest of the episode yet, I am not sure of the purpose of this conversation. 

(NOTE: I have deleted the following line because I am not sure):-

I am not sure of the purpose of this conversation. At first glance I am wondering if he is trying to clear up any rumors with JSM (like he cleared it up with HJY) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Two things which stand out to me while watching it

The on-screen text saying "Chosen to be Somin's partner?! Had a shock finally because of "age"...

leads me to think that the person who finally failed KJK to be JSM's partner is JSM's mother.

But I can't decipher what he is trying to say by

"Age is a little too big but no matter what, the first thing is to enter Somin's mother's heart"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I haven’t watched the latest ep and won’t get a chance to for a while, but I’m intrigued enough about the latest “article” to jump in here. Pending subs, here are my preliminary thoughts:

1 hour ago, Cheii1416 said:

I think soompi deleted it.

The article is still there. For those of you who can’t access it, here’s the full text minus pictures. The bold part is the one we’re interested in: 

“In the April 28 episode of Running Man, the cast revealed how Jun So Min’s mother showed a particular interest in Kim Jong Kook.

Kim Jong Kook recently held his first solo concert in nine years. He commented, “Because I was holding a concert for the first time in nine years, Kwang Soo and So Min attended, and Se Chan performed with me. Jae Suk also came.”

Then, Kim Jong Kook joked, “Jae Suk got there three hours before the concert started. He asked, ‘Can I be the guest [performer]?’ and I said no. He ended up not doing [the performance], but he was caught dancing alone.”

In particular, Jun So Min attended Kim Jong Kook’s concert with her parents. Yoo Jae Suk shared, “I heard her mother is a fan [of Kim Jong Kook]. Her mother was beautiful. After watching Jong Kook’s performance, her mother said, ‘Become our son-in-law…,’ but because of the age gap, it’s a little bit…”

Despite this comment, Kim Jong Kook replied, “Anyways, So Min’s mother is now my avid fan.”

1 hour ago, Falah Haziq said:

I hope nothing happen between soomin and jongkook

IMO, there’s no substance to the article re: KookMin. With such a clickbait title (running-man-cast-shares-how-jun-so-mins-mother-wanted-kim-jong-kook-as-her-son-in-law), I expected more info, but nope. What the “article” referred to was barely 1/4 of the entire thing. 3/4 of that had nothing to do with KookMin. If this is all a “writer” can squeeze out of the interaction between KJK and JSM’s parents, someone’s really scraping dirt just to try to make some noise, LOL.

44 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I am not sure of the purpose of this conversation. At first glance I am wondering if he is trying to clear up any rumors with JSM (like he cleared it up with HJY) 

My thoughts exactly, especially given RM’s repeated emphasis about KookMin being “siblings.” I haven’t visited RM/SBS’s, KJK’s, or JSM’s IG accounts in a while, but I imagine the toxicity level must be at an all time high. There’s no escaping some of the more delusional posts, so this may be a way for KJK to clarify the situation between him and JSM. IMHO, he’s clearly family-zoning her. In contrast, we all know that while KJK has occasionally mumbled outside the show that he and SJH were co-workers, siblings, etc, he never directly addressed all the rumors on the show. SJH is the only one he’s “ignored” all these years, unlike some of his more popular LL partners. Does he like her less, or disrespect her more? I don’t think so. With SA, a public “negative” is not necessarily a bad thing. 

Let’s wait for the subs. Try your best to ignore trolls. More importantly, ship happily. Have a blessed day, everyone. :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

also, just a little fyi. i know it's not that important but i just want to let you guys know... anyway, i noticed that translators tend to leave some details. for example:

"kookmong couple (꾹멍 커플) translated as: Jong Kook Ji Hyo".

z46.png

"kookmin siblings (국민 남매) translated as: Jong Kook So Min".

z84.png

and so far, RM has been consistent with these captions. i mean, addressing SA as a couple and kookmin as siblings.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

I have edited the following line from my original post:

I am not sure of the purpose of this conversation. At first glance I am wondering if he is trying to clear up any rumors with JSM (like he cleared it up with HJY)

Because after reading the Soompi article, it translates what KJK said as "Anyways, So Min's mother is now my avid fan", which is different from what I saw in the Chinese subs "But no matter what, the first thing is to enter Somin's mother's heart"

To be really sure, I think we should get someone to translate directly from what he said in Korean.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tiglon said:

Because after reading the Soompi article, it translates what KJK said as "Anyways, So Min's mother is now my avid fan", which is different from what I saw in the Chinese subs "But no matter what, the first thing is to enter Somin's mother's heart"

@tiglon another translation: "but i still left an impression on somin's mother".

Edited by kookiemongg
i'll try to double check everything first
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

@tiglon another translation: "but i still left an impression on somin's mother".

Spoiler

I will put this under spoiler. Another more accurate translation i saw was "in any case, Somin's mother's heart has received an introduction to me... for now." Guys, i just need some reassurance. Why do i feel that jk hyung actually likes somin? From his recent antics of actively commenting in her ig to his words in the latest ep. He doesnt even bother to deny anything or at least say something like "she is like my sister/family", "stop it guys" like he always does when it comes to spartace. He even seems to be enjoying the teasing. And i wonder why the need for jaesuk hyung to bring up the "son in law" topic which i think wasn't required at all. Was it all scripted to start a new loveline? Because it started with haha mentioning somin's mother attended and jk stating actually both her parents attended and how beautiful somin's mother was and then came the "son in law" topic. 

I mean, if SA was real, i truly feel sorry for jihyo noona having to hear bf talking about how happy he was to have made an impression on another woman's mother.

If SA wasnt real and jk hyung really likes somin, i wish them all the best though. So sorry for the negativity guys 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Why do I feel like skipping yesterday's Running Man episode. Wae??? How much more if it turns out that KJK and SJH are really merely friends and KJK is in love with another lady? Omo. I do not want to be pessimistic but can't help it.

Is this fiasco for the sake of ratings? I hope not... And I really can't understand KJK sometimes. The previous episode when he was overly jealous between Ji Hyo and the male guest, he was completely out of way with his jealous accusations. It's like we are in a roller coaster of KJK's feeling. Aigoo.

Anyway, let's cheer up. Everything will be ok! (Hopefully) :)  

• Like 1

Our Song Ji Hyo looks so tired nowadays (based on the picture I saw in IG about attending the PD's wedding). She lose weight and maybe she is getting less and less sleep. Aigoo.

Anyway, I wonder if she will attend the upcoming concert of KJK. I am hoping she will attend just like what she did before. She is getting less and less screen time in my opinion. :( 

• Like 1

RM eps 449

1. I didn't want to wrote the conversation in the opening because it's not related about SA.

So, I just want to mark some :

a. In the opening, RM members bringing up KJK's solo concert which is had been airing in MUD, SBS.

They started to congratulations to KJK about it & then KJK praise & appreciate how they came & support about it.

b. Still continues about KJK topic,

HH bringing up about JSM's parents came to the concert & then YJS bringing up about JSM's mom have interested to KJK as a SIL but the age gap is too big & KJK praise JSM's mom is beautiful.

This is my opinion about point b :

- This is the same / similiar case with HJY. (sorry to drag her name in this case).

HJY's sister have interested to KJK & want to sister & him in relationship. KJK praise HJY's sister & HJY also.

KJK just try to be nice to people who have interested with him & his family, no more.

- YJS indirectly make it a clear nothing happened & nothing start anything between KJK & JSM based on JSM's mom said the age gap is to big.

2. YJS & others bringing up about KJK & JSM in SNS (Instagram), recently, KJK left a comment in JSM IG & they jokingly about it & said have a good chemistry in SNS.

IMO :

a. This is planed a.k.a scripted by PD RM, why I can said that ? Because even they had been prepare the paper about JSM's SNS including about KJK who is left the comment.

b. They make it a clear, they good chemistry in SNS & no mention anything about how they close in real life.

c. PD RM bringing up this, it means some of crew / staff was read how haters came when KJK left comment & then crazy shippers said they're couple but no one agree with that statement, so PD RM just want to clarify indirectly.

d. They didn't even teasing KJK & JSM like KJK & SJH, they just saying like that no more. This is the same / similiar case about HJY (sorry again to drag her name), HH teasing KJK & HJY but bringing up about rating.

e. In SK culture, as a public figure, they not show off I & him / her in relationship before married.

For example, LeeLee couple even didn't became following & followers in IG & didn't show off how they supported each others (attend to LKS / LSB's premiere movie etc).

They will try so hard to avoid the rumor & news, they just want to show off how good they're as a public figure.

So, what if KJK JSM start to have a feel, KJK never ever to show off like that esp just in SNS. It's kinda normal left a comment in SNS & doesn't mean have any feel.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Maybe I should put it under the spoiler tag because it's mainly my opinion about what's going on. @spartaceluv98

Spoiler

I have no worries regarding KookMin relationship tbh. I don't see JK-JSM in romantic way. A few comments on her SNS doesn't change the fact that JK tried to set JSM up with all men that he knew (in the race of bumblebee episode, or in sparta vs. ace episode when JK revealed his LA's trip itinerary). However, after 10 years working on the same show, I don't think JK ever tried to set JH up with one of his friend though. Please cmiiw if someone know otherwise.

Then, I always believe in what I see, (especially in BTS) I don't think JK had interest towards JSM in romantic way. He always stand / sit beside JH, talking to JH, taking care of JH. Remembered how protective JK towards JH in Hong Kong airport? It's clearly shown for me, how JK treat JH differently. And recently in secret couple episode, we clearly seen JK and JH sat beside each other and talked to each other off cam, when they didn't notice it was recorded.

JK's constant comment to her SNS doesn't change anything for me, it's a normal thing to do towards your workmates. Yes, that implied they started to be comfortable towards each other during working together, and that's the normal respond as a social person. When working together, sometimes you need some topics to bring in your conversation, so perhaps it's the way JK tried to know JSM more, so when he and JSM partnered in RM, he can talk about what she posted on her SNS. JK's praise towards JSM's mother is also simply his way to say his gratitude. JK is a polite man, indeed. And yeah, we'd never know the truth in the end, though. However, for me, I didn't think JK had a crush on JSM, tbh. :)

and yeahh... I'm agree with you @kimmongji01 it looked like JH lost too much weight. And yep, I still hoping JH would come to one of JK's solo concert. It's funny too when no one mention why JSJ and JH didn't come to his concert in the latest episode.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

lol being a shipper is stressful when you are not sure of the status, but let's remember that shipping is supposed to be fun, not something that stresses us out. As for me, I've accepted that I will never know what's going on with SA until one or both of them goes public with a relationship (hopefully to each other lol, but if not that's fine). 

Whenever I start to doubt their closeness and comfort with each other, I just remind myself of the recent moments they've had: 1) talking to each other in the hidden camera portion of a recent ep, 2) the unaired moment from ep 445(?) that was caught on fancam, 3) almost holding hands at the airport during the fan meet, 4) sitting beside each other at the PD wedding, etc. 

IG is messy because there are a lot of toxic fans there. Maybe KJK is just protecting JSM by showing haters that she is part of the rm family. And maybe he's also protecting his and SJHs privacy by not following her. We really don't know and KJK is so hard to read so it gets disheartening sometimes. The best thing we can do is wait. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

About SJH lost weight, CMIIW, from SJH fans base said : she delibarately lost her weight & cut her hair for movie.

About KJK lost weight, according from MUD, mom's in MUD said he lost his weight maybe because he get a stressful & under pressure for his solo concert after hiatus 9 years even KJK said he is nervous right before he came to stage.

@kookiemongg as you mentioned before, I do agree with you.

RM didn't try to make KJK JSM ll / try to have a lovely dovely atmosphere, the prove is the caption created by RM still as a sibling but between KJK SJH always as a couple...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Time for a dose of positivity after the seeming doom and gloom. Long post ahead

1. As @kookiemongg pointed out, the production team has always addressed Kook Mong as couple and Kook Min as sibling, but this might have been lost on international fans. Not that it says anything about Spartace, but it shows that the production team has no real intention of promoting a loveline between JK and Somin. And frankly for me, this cat and mouse dynamic between them is funny on the show. It's reminiscent of JK and Kwangsoo's onscreen dynamic. However, it's also refreshing since JK had always been gentlemanly towards female guests and Jihyo, and here we finally have this girl that gets on his nerve in a very comedic way.

2. Since 2017, the show has openly acknowledged SA every year near the turn of the year. See episodes 332, 382, 385 and the plethora this year as examples. The funny thing is, every time, the show abruptly stops mentioning it. Like it stops being a thing overnight. This might be happening again, we'll have to wait and see. But I would like to remind fellow shippers that this phenomenon is nothing new.

One can only speculate what this weird phenomenon means, but one thing is for certain: the relationship between JK and JH, in whatever form that may be, is very different from two agreeing individuals doing a loveline on a show as a conscious creative decision.

3. The dynamic between JSM and KJK online as well as in the last episode of MUD looked nothing like lovers. If anything, it all reminds me of accepting someone relatively new into your old friend circle. I get this feeling occasionally with YSC as well, as if there are certain inside jokes that he isn't getting quite yet.

But yeah, when it comes to JSM, KJK has been like "yeah we're really close!" "yeah I met her mom the other day too, she's really nice and really pretty!" You don't say stuff like this with really close friends. KJK never says this stuff about Jihyo because there is no need. He does not need to show everyone that he and Jihyo are close, because 1) it's obvious and 2) it's personal. Now whether that close bond is romantic or not, nobody is sure. But nothing I have seen yet points definitively at no.

4. I must be sounding like a broken record by now, but this show is not entirely about SA. Heck, back in the day, the official loveline Monday Couple wasn't featured in every single episode either. This episode as a whole was very entertaining (Yooames Bond episodes have always been a treat). True that SA had low screen time, but there have been many instances where an episode puts an emphasis on a particular member. SA had episodes with them at the forefront this year too (episodes 436 and 438). I'd say y'all have been spoiled by the bombardment of SA moments this year that normal levels for the past isn't good enough anymore. And honestly, more screen exposure might not be a good thing if they really are a couple irl.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

actually i didn't want to comment about this ep, as i am not watch it yet..but i saw some clips from IG and all i can said that sorry...some of you really make it seems like a big deal..

i didn't know why, maybe some of fans are teenagers or what..but what it's become a big deal for you?? shipping is supposed to be fun..and runningman is supposed to be a variety show..but nowadays i don't have fun anymore with this shipping things..

you guys are to focus on something that unreasonable..so you guys are hoping that kjk don't have any "girl" friends beside jihyo??

last time some fans are worried about hjy and now with somin..like seriously?? just because of the conversation happened in runningman??

i am not somin fan nor hate her, but some fans sometimes are too much..yes, the PD putting too much effort for somin in some ep, but that's because she is "crazy", and this variety show..

at first people complain about LL between spartace..when the attention went back to somin LL, people were complaining about it too..and now just because kjk mentioned about his concert and grateful for the members that came to his concert including somin's parents, people starts to complaining again..really??

i didn't see any romantic vibe or they were trying to created LL between kjk and somin at all..they were simply talking with each other like they supposed to do..

so what if kjk keep commenting on somin's IG? that mean he likes her?? really?? just because of him commenting on her IG that's mean he likes her?? so you guys are hoping that they have zero interaction between each other even thought they are colleagues??

kjk said he keep commenting because of what somin's wrote on IG that's why he couldn't sit still, so that's mean he loves her?? RM members didn't even trying to tease them..they were laughing because it was hilarious..

and what if he really likes somin? is his right to fall in love with any girl, but as far as i know, somin isn't kjk's type kind of woman..she is too crazy and he always said that they didn't match with each other..

i believe jihyo also somin have other male friends too, they have other choice not only kjk, so with kjk...what we see on the TV isn't even a small part of their life and it can't conclude anything especially their love life..

so why need to worry everytime kjk/sjh seems more close to the other when we even didn't know anything what's their real life like..

i feel kind of frustrate with some of fans..like really??

skip it if you don't want to read..

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2