Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

35 minutes ago, CI0 said:

@spartaceluv98 Yeah, I saw that. I personally think it's a bit ridiculous to not expect some shippers to have their own delulu thoughts on certain things. Literally every shipper does so about pictures, videos, songs, etc. but I understand fans can be possessive of their biased especially when they work to translate for fans of that idol.

Regardless, I did ask spartace.rm to delete the post since there were already comments from outsiders talking badly about SA shippers.

At this point I've come to accept that this fandom will always treat SA shippers horribly and blame them for everything. Let's just keep doing us and stay positive. :)

Yup and besides, haha did refer to jihyo as his sister in law previously in RM so i definitely see no harm in trying to be a little delulu in a fun manner. Besides the poster did not say haha was indeed referring to jihyo in his birthday wish but one can't help but to link the previous time haha called jihyo his sister in law with the "sister in law" word in his birthday wish caption to jk. I do not get why the intensity of rant and anger of the other party though. 

30 minutes ago, kachuusha said:

Were there other stories posted earlier? I checked kjkintl's story a few minutes ago and they were referring to the comment sominjongkookcouple made. They included a screenshot of the kookmin shipper's comment

Yup 2 other stories to be exact. They were angry spartace.rm used their translation to relate it to SA and stressed haha was in no way giving hints about SA in his birthday post caption to jk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, kachuusha said:

Were there other stories posted earlier? I checked kjkintl's story a few minutes ago and they were referring to the comment sominjongkookcouple made. They included a screenshot of the kookmin shipper's comment

I think maybe kjkintl ig just doesn't like shipping in general? Either way, every ship will have its haters and toxic people so let's not fuel the fire. 

btw I saw a post saying that the kookmin shipper ig is a troll with multiple accounts that all talk the same way but for all the different kjk ships so just a heads up.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, heynell said:

I think maybe kjkintl ig just doesn't like shipping in general? Either way, every ship will have its haters and toxic people so let's not fuel the fire. 

btw I saw a post saying that the kookmin shipper ig is a troll with multiple accounts that all talk the same way but for all the different kjk ships so just a heads up.

Yup i do notice that some primary fanbases of jk hyung and jihyo noona aren't really into Spartace and do not fancy the ship. 

Yup i saw posts stating that nasty person (kookmin shipper) has several shipping accounts and hate accounts too. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

This post is only a rant from me towards another fandom outside SA shipper, which I found ridiculous recently.

I don't get why some people bother too much about SA shippers' thought on HH's last post. I mean, well, everyone has right to ship whoever they want to be together, right? Beside, is there any other woman that HH called as "Hyungsoo" recently other than JH? I know it's a little bit delusional to relate what HH said to our SA, but what can you expect from the shippers? That's what shippers do, anyway.

I'm sorry, but I think it was a good wish for our Sparta Kook, why must bother with those hateful comment, if you aren't ship SA, then let's shrug it off, laugh at it, then just move on. Idk, maybe I'm too sensitive, but it sadden me when I read someone told us to stop relate everything to our SA cause we would hurt SA themselves. Hence, I believe that's the least thing we want in this ship. We would never want JH and JK to be sufferred because of us, right?

If SA is not a real thing, I hope that SA themselves can laugh at SA fandom and take it as a joke instead, rather than take it as something that would hurt them as individuals or their relationship with their partners.

I remembered how mad JK to HH when talking about his US girlfriend / wife and daughter. JK said it made him postpone his intention to marry someone, or sth along the line, please cmiiw. Then, what about SA? Why must he worsen the teasing with calling her "Yeobo"? Logically speaking, it doesn't make sense for me when he clearly know the consequences yet he still dare to do that.

These gut feeling and all of facts that we had, made me ship them to be together until I've proven wrong. I just hope what we did would encourage them to reveal their status, not the other way around. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

SJH will attend at KBEE 2019 at Bangkok, Thailand 07 - 08 June 2019.

While KJK will concert in Jeonju, SK 09 June 2019.

LOL I'm so laugh when I read SJH fully of drunk :lol:

I wish she can stop drunk when they (she) get married, it's not good for her health :sweatingbullets:

@nrayra2015 I don't know she is finish / not yet but as I know when she start filming, they said will finish in the middle of May but maybe finished earlier (?)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

RM57-00069.jpg

I know this is old but i like how Cha tae hyun (joong kook bestfriend) choose our spartace to be his team. And i like the way he said "Jihyo Right and Joong kook Left , I like it" hehehe . 

Credit : Dramabeans

• Like 2
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

LOL I'm so laugh when I read SJH fully of drunk :lol:

I wish she can stop drunk when they (she) get married, it's not good for her health :sweatingbullets:

I think jh noona is fully in control of her drinking habits :) in other words i guess she only drinks on special occasions, like gathering dinners and such. I guess she would need to indeed control it nevertheless if she is indeed getting married to jk hyung. Lol because i remember during one of jk hyung's interview for healing camp back in 2015, the mc gave him a situation about him being married and going back home to a drunk wife. Jk hyung said he does not like that kind of a wife. He prefers going back to a warm home with his wife waiting to have dinner with him :)

• Like 4

Spoiler

im not against to somin but i want to share my opinion about her, i think she is too much to handle. she wants all the attention to her. she is very different from jihyo. but i dont know maybe thats her personally but for me its too much.

im soo excited in the episode today, im just hoping that there is so many spartace moments , good vibes please:thumbsup: ..

• Like 1

Apparently there are no spartace moments. And seems like the part about Somin's mom was actually started by jk hyung himself since he thanked her mom for attending his concert. And jaesuk hyung was teasing jk hyung for always leaving comments on somin's ig. I just hope he won't start with the so called kookmin couple teasing from now om since it is cringeworthy seeing jk hyung being paired with one female member to the next back and forth :huh:

Spoiler

I wrote this before the episode even finished airing because I'm already frustrated with the way the PD's creates the games lately. The games are created with the main betrayers in mind leaving the others to disappear during the episode.

In the first game (which imo was was a huge waste of time) I assume they're supposed to not spend the amount of money the members are given as a group but slowly each members starts buying items spending the money. The ones who have the less screen time during this segment are the ones who are actually playing by the rules. I could tell the PD's were trying to show the male guest during this segment but because he never bought anything it was only for short period of times and the second JK stopped buying items we never saw him again. Is this a joke? the ones who play your game the way they're told get penalized?

During the second segment  the only time we saw Jihyo was when she gets outed and sometimes they'd cut to her with the other outed members. Mostly because LKS was there (for his mission) had LKS not been there I don't think they would even care about the other members. 

I used to look past this ridiculousness because at least we'd get some spartace moments to fangirl about but they're almost non-existent lately.

^ don't read if you don't want to get spoiled. 

7 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Apparently there are no spartace moments. And seems like the part about Somin's mom was actually started by jk hyung himself since he thanked her mom for attending his concert. And jaesuk hyung was teasing jk hyung for always leaving comments on somin's ig

From what I could tell the members never teased them romantically like did with SA. Of course I'd have to wait for the subs to be 100% percent but yeah I'd advise people who get easily frustrated at these types of things to skip this episode and get ready to block accounts on ig because s*min and jk accounts are going to have a field day with this one.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CI0 said:

From what I could tell the members never teased them romantically like did with SA.

i agree. the whole conversation seems normal and friendly imo. they were talking about their recent SNS chemistry and there's nothing wrong with that, it was funny. also, YJS mentioned about their age gap or something. perhaps this is the reason that KJK is not qualified to be the SIL. the scene went by so fast, need to double check it again when the RAW is out. on the 2nd pic below, RM keeps emphasizing their siblings chemistry by adding the (jong)kook & (so)min siblings SNS chemi caption. anyway, like @CI0 said, just block all the annoying accounts guys.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@CI0 and @kookiemongg thank you so much for explaining. Yes, i think he did say something along the lines of age gap. Somin's mother wants him to be her son in law but he does not qualify because he is too old for her daughter since they have 10 years age gap.

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@CI0 and @kookiemongg thank you so much for explaining. Yes, i think he did say something along the lines of age gap. Somin's mother wants him to be her son in law but he does not qualify because he is too old for her daughter since they have 10 years age gap.

Just to clarify, was it JSM, YJS, or JSM's mom who said this? Because someone said it was YJS which strikes me as a weird thing to say because LKS is also in a relationship with someone 10 years younger than him. 

Anyway, I haven't  seen it but I'm not reading good reviews about this ep from SA shippers and fans of the two who are not shippers. Though I do appreaciate that once again they made a clarification about not starting a loveline with kookmin. 

• Like 2