[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Some people are easily leaving hate comment regarding SA. But they can just choose not to watch the show if they don't like. Anyway, I do believe in Yoo Jae Suk's "taking it slow" remark. However, I really really hope that what's happening will not make Spartace awkward with each other (on and off) cam. The Hong Kong Fanmeeting has lots to offer and I will hold onto those candid moments like the airport scenes, the hug while dancing and the "omma and appa of kwangsoo"... 

Also in my opinion, with a kind of friendship they have and shared over the years, it is not impossible to fall in love. Sorry but I do believe that friends to lovers are the best (based on experience). :)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hai guys,..

Not a long ago, i posted about something that i don't like if SA being 'business' love line in RM because that means they are 'fake'. And because of that, i am little bit affraid when suddenly they became trending topic and said being in 'love line' and my mind thought "Ok, what's going on here?" and then i looked closely again and again, watch everything again and again, tried to remember again and again. And we all know it became trending, and many pro and kontra about this.

First, SA is a old issue, seriously, it became highlight since 2013, and a lot of people mocked us because of our delulu thought about them. SA is a name which created by SA shippers itself, not official from SBS. or even RM. It's a BIG issue since 2013, why suddenly they highlight that now? SBS tried to raise that issue 2 years row, and SA always rejected that highlight, stay in low key, SBS even pick another person to KJK. But suddenly this year, it became highlight again. 

Second, the key here is YJS. And i think YJS became impatient:D, and if you saw in some RM episode this 3 years, you can see YJS often times take glance to our SA with smile even glint in his eyes, but didn't want to talked about 'them', just stay silent, he just said 'SA should be marry' in the end of 2016 (or in the first of 2017? sorry i forgot). Why marry? Why not date first?:D. So this time after SJH jokingly 'offer' herself to KJK in press conference episode, YJS thought this is the time, his dongsaengs did this for years for goodness sake. And he think now they are ready, So wihout warning he begins this 'love line'. The one 'love line' which YJS initiated by himself in RM history. This one i think one of YJS kindness to his lovely dongsaeng, our SA. Don't forget like everybody said, YJS event said no to 3 biggest love line even if that love line got award, LOL. Why YJS link our SA? So i think It's not about money or rating, it's his love to his dongsaengs our SA. And because YJS initiated it, the following members freely to join the cheering, because i think, they know the sign too, but didn't dare to begin that issue, it must begin by the leader, which is YJS himself. That's why now i want to hug YJS right now and say thank you very much for his braveness.:kiss_wink:

So, if this is the way for our SA to openly going public, i must support that too, even if it take 'love line' way to do that.

Happy Shipping everyone

• Like 12
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

YJS : She's KJK's first love interest on our show, KJK is her second.

This is one of fun fact, hahahah

So how about the other girl hmm, all this time what caption, love song, etc

Not counted YJS?, or you mean this one not a loveline, seems legit

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, danburo said:

This is one of fun fact, hahahah

So how about the other girl hmm, all this time what caption, love song, etc

Not counted YJS?, or you mean this one not a loveline, seems legit

IKR ...

The simple & basic think :

What if this is the truly loveline between SA & nothing happened between SA (SA didn't dating in real life), why not bring KJK's loveline name like RM eps 421 & 422 (which is at that time the conversation suddenly drag KJK's loveline name, out of nowhere), esp KJK's loveline get a best couple award 2018, it's should counted because they won from RM also, so KJK's loveline in RM for the 1st time is her & now SJH is the 2nd, why not count ? ;)

- Why bring KG name ? Do you know why ? Because KG is married, so bring KG name is really safe mean while KJK's loveline not married yet. ;)

• Like 10

13 hours ago, 12345aa said:

Edited

Hello,this is Spartace forum customer service ,what can I do to help you my dear? 

Reply 1: fix ur mind 

Reply 2: get out 

Oh,I am sorry. You only have 2 choices, 1 OR 2 ,that's all. 

Thank you for using the customer service line. 

You are welcome. 

I am a song ji hyo fan,KTHXBYE 

Edited by angelangie
Updated
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

When one getting feed up with all bad comment out there, when one don't even know why its just jk being talk right know, when one don't know anything and trying being a long time lurker, why should talk about jh when she is super glowing and happy,even her fans say it, she is more active and lively with all of this, hey there is bad comment about jh let's go and make a ruckus there, It's just a comment same like your, you don't know anything kiddo,what ever you gonna say, it's won't change anything, trying to make a fan war?, not a single bit, there are more shitty situation then this, when getting more bash for being delusion, when there is an official loveline before,case close anyone else?, make a new id and make a more logical reason. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No Name Calling
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Edited

Excuse me, i don't want to be rude, but how dare you accuse people here. I'm a sjh fan before i became an SA fan and same goes to some of us here. How dare you try to speak to us as if you know everything?! If kjk is rude to sjh i would be the first one to bash him and i wouldn't be in this thread at all. Trying to speak as if you've spend time with them 24/7. If you think kjk is rude sjh, why is sjh still close to him??? Your the kind of fan that sjh doesn't deserve at all. If you don't like what you see here, then don't come here. If you dont like kjk then don't like him, nobody force you to. But don't come here and like an all knowing s.hit who would lecture us with things. Excuse whoever you are, the people here are not just bunch of losers who's life revolves around shipping. We are professionals who makes this shipping a way of destressing from work. We deal with people everyday, i personally does and i know when people are "rude" and just pretend to be good. So if you got nothing good to say GO off. We don't people like you here. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No xxxx words pls
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@12345aa

HI HATTERS :) Welcome to SA Soompi Forum .

You had been created this acc no more 2 hours, come to this forum just want to write ur hate, sadly, it never ever works in here :)

I don't want to explain about KJK's possitive side & SJH's possitive side to you, it useless .

Hatters gonna be hate .

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@12345aa

Sorry Satan not today, just stick to lurking I think that's better for you, no need to bulls**t here,  am also sorry to say you are in the wrong line so kindly turn around and go back to the exit cause we are sick and  tired of person's acting like a jh fan just to hate on jk. Am pretty sure you don't see anyone in here talking bad about jh nor or we putting her down, if you haven't realize by now, this is a forum where everyone comes together for the sake of those two, so that must say a lot, so in all honestly if you have nothing good to say just don't say anything at all. What not enough space left in sbs Insta so you choose here instead, sorry to say you are way out of line and out of space and all these negativity plz keep it to ur self and stop trying to act like you are looking out for jh by being proper and prim.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

My dear @12345aa, welcome to the main SA house. I’m very proud of you. You’ve grown up a lot, and have finally managed to get into the big leagues. You must be exhausted. Come in, please. 

Since I’m a very nice person, I will (for now) set aside all the BS you just spit out, except for this: 

1 hour ago, 12345aa said:

we all know he is rude towards her not just physically but also verbally 

Be very careful what allegations you throw at KJK. As both his fan and (surprise!) SJH’s fan, I’m just going to say this once: don’t you dare accuse him of being abusive. Everything you just wrote has been recorded. You can be prosecuted for slandering innocent people. Whether you live in SK or not, there are actual laws that allow for that. This is just a very friendly warning. 

Here’s another one: Chill, and get the f.uck out of our house. Have a great day!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Edited

This is spartace forum it's about KJK and SJH, so KJK's fans are welcome here, and so does SJH's fans. The fans here whomever fans they are, come here because they believe/ship them to be together as a real couple. So if you are SJH's fans but you don't like KJK due to some reason or don't ship SJH to be with KJK, then I guess you have been wasting your precious 1 year lurking this forum.

Don't want to put any words about your comment on KJK's harsh word to SJH. Since I believe you will think its just an excuse from you're claimed as KJK's fans to defense him. But I'm just feel sorry that all this year you are confined with what you watch but cannot see or feel what other SJH's fans here like @cloudiee1004 see and feel.

Cheers and happy shipping everyone.

Edited by angelangie
Updated
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Edited

I understand your feeling as I am also a JH fan feel free to go to JH forum as she has a forum only for her where you can feel free to post anything about her 

Edited by angelangie
Updated
  • Like 4

I can't speak for anyone else or expect them to have to same opinions as mine but seeing how the topic of fans on this forum was (rudely) brought up I thought I'd give my point of view.

First, I want to address the lie that this forum is made up of JK fans when in fact I, myself, am a Jihyo fan. When I first started watching RM she was my favorite. She was the only member whose projects I followed & supported outside of RM. She has become my role model and someone I have much admiration for, so I don't take to kindly to people assuming I must be a JK fan for shipping her with him or that I don't respect her for doing so. 

Second, my reason for shipping spartace have always been because of Jihyo first. As I became a fan of hers I noticed how awkward she can be at times and how she would beat herself up over mistakes she sometimes had no control over. While watching RM I never saw JK and JH as close, if anything I thought they were the least closest of the members. During those early RM days I actually didn't like JK much because of his constant teasing of Jihyo, but it wasn't until I saw their relationship off cameras that I started to realize how close they actually were. How Jongkook would subtly and sometimes not-so-subtly take care of her during interviews, fanmeets, award show, etc. Ultimately it was this moment at the MAMA awards in 2014  that made me see how Jihyo views Jong Kook

img%5D

Even recently in Pajama Friends:

Oppa is incredibly loyal, so he never let go of my hand. [...]  but for me he's someone I've very grateful.

I'm so thankful as a Jihyo fan that Jong Kook could make her feel at ease when with him. Time after time I witnessed Jihyo go straight to Jongkook whenever she was unsure of something, whenever she needed help or someone to protect her. I've always felt these were the qualities Jihyo looked for in dating partners. Given her past comments on her ideal type

"I like a man who is strong like a lion when he's out, but gentle and warm like a lamb when with me."

And when she recently agreed with the fortune tellers comments in EP 384 on how when she looks for a man she looks for someone she can look up to. 

Thirdly, you mentioned Jongkook's actions towards Jihyo on Running Man as him being physically harsh to her, which is something I see a lot Jihyo fans talk about but I never see anyone mention how from the very beginning Jihyo had said she never wanted to be treated special for being a girl.

img%5D

I never see people mention how Jongkook would say sorry before eliminating her. Or even how he would sometimes hug her after doing so, all of which he didn't have to do if he truly didn't care.

Not only has Jihyo said she doesn't wish to be treated any different on RM but she's also on many occasion mentioned how she hates men acting overly sweet towards her. I feel many Jihyo fans ignore this and instead try to force their own views on relationships on. Jihyo has always been a carefree person. She shocked korean viewers by acting different from what was expected from an actress. An MC (sorry I can't remember who) once mentioned that Jongkook acts american but I'd say Jihyo acts american at times as well. I had a bit of culture shock watching RM when the members would scold Jihyo for doing something deemed "inappropriate", when I myself being american saw it as normal. For this reason I always saw Jihyo and Jongkook's relationship as the way a normal couple would tease or play fight with each other.

Although, their relationship might not be so strange for korean viewers or make them feel "awful" like you say since the second RM started to teasing Jihyo and Jongkook as a couple, this was the top comment with 1,405 likes:

img%5D

Again, this is my own point of view as a Jihyo fan. I've come to respect and even become a fan of Jongkook through Jihyo. Dating or not, Jihyo cares for Jongkook. Jongkook cares for Jihyo. So why are "fans" trying to control them? Not matter what, I'll always respect Jihyo's decision but you call yourself a fan and then talk horribly about a person she cares about. You don't get to deem who is worthy of her respect or her love. Jihyo herself gets to decide that. 

Sorry this came out so long and is a bit all over the place. A lot was on my mind while writing this but I hope any lurkers or silent readers got the point I was trying to make.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5

Hi! I'm also new here. I've been lurking but I didn't want to make an account because I'm afraid of getting addicted and spending too much time here lol, but that one negative post encouraged me to make an account here too to speak up. 

I'm mainly a fan of SJH, so I tend to like everyone who is kind to her (even somin whom a lot of sjh fans tend to hate on). This means that I really like KJK too, I see how gentle he is with her despite what he says. His words and actions are very different. I've avoided joining the spartace fandom because I see enough toxic people in other places, but from what I've seen here, it's very positive, so I don't even know what that one commenter was talking about. 

Anyway, I'll only stop shipping spartace if ever one if them confirms a relationship with another person :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@cio, thank you for your heartfelt POV as a SJH fan. @heynell, welcome to the posting side of the thread. I’m sorry that it took one negative post to make you create an account and join us. Thank you for your POV, as well. I hope that you will post more. If not, that’s fine, too. It’s good enough knowing that you’ll be reading. 

One thing that seems to escape haters is that none of us true SA shippers will ever ship SA unless we love, support, and respect KJK and SJH, as both individuals and a potential couple. We hope that they will be a real couple, but even if they don’t end up together, we will carry our love, support, and respect for them beyond this thread. We scrutinize their every move, but our ultimate wish is their happiness, however they define it. 

Though many of us are KJK fans and unapologetically fangirl over him, most of us on this thread are also women. As such, we never lose sight of the fact that SJH is one, too. I personally don’t blindly support anyone based solely on gender, but when it comes to SJH, I think she’s pretty amazing. There’s more to her than the number of X and Y chromosomes in her genetic makeup. She’s courageous, smart, humble, funny, kind, filial, respectful of her elders, supportive of her donsaengs, hardworking, and gorgeous. Regardless of how much we may idolize KJK, I think it’s fair to say that, as women, we sometimes idolize SJH more. Many of us aspire to be like her. None of us will ever knowingly hurt her. We will also never see her as only an extension of KJK. That is so insulting to her, and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to seriously reflect. 

SJH is very precious to SA shippers (who are also RM fans), same as KJK, and anyone who doesn’t see or understand that fact, especially someone who supposedly has read our discussions for over a year, is either close minded or pre-disposed to think the worst of us. IMO, the posters on this thread are some of the nicest, most intelligent, respectful and fun people I’ve ever interacted with. It’s a shame that someone would choose to attack us, instead of honestly engage with us. 

Thanks, you guys, for being with me on this journey. I appreciate every single one of you. Happy shipping. :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@heynell @CI0 @cleo47012

1. First of all, I want to say sorry because I'm so rude & cruel about the latest comment & reply for the recent topic.

2. I'm Spartace Shippers, it means, I'm KJK's Fans & I'm SJH's Fans. I didn't love KJK more than SJH & I didn't love SJH more than KJK. I love KJK & SJH when ON Camera & OFF Camera.

3. KJK & SJH's job & job desk are in entertainment industry, which is must act this & that, like became dislike, dislike became like, A to B, B to A.

4. All of a public figure have a 2 side personality.

ON Camera & OFF Camera it's totally different.

ON Camera as I mentioned in point 3 & OFF Camera be him self & be her self.

5. Yes, as a audience, viewers, fans, & hatters just see, look, watch, & hear what that program airing, didn't know & didn't want to know about filming but not airing & behind the scene about that filming. That's a risk of their job & job desk, that's not audience, viewer, fans, & hatters's fault, that's not public figure's fault. That's how entertainment industry works. That's a reason public figure have a lot of fans & hatters. It's kinda normal have fans & hatters as a public figure.

6. All of public figure filming more longer than airing, many scene had been cut it off & edited for airing.

7. As a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we esp I always considerate about filming but not airing, behind the scene the filming, & OFF Camera.

8. What if KJK really rude, cruel, & make SJH uncomfortable, SJH have a choose to leave KJK, to ignore & reject KJK, angry / mad to KJK, make it a clear really clear nothing happened between SJH & KJK.

9. In fact, OFF Camera, KJK & SJH really close, really care, talking about a lot of topic, going to tanning salon together, 1 car w/ 1 of KJK's nice + KJK him self, hanging out w/ KJK's manager + KJK's best friends who isn't public figure, talking about KJK join to MUD, etc.

10. Hatters gonna be hate, once you hate someone, it's really hard to make a changes in your mind he isn't / she isn't.

11. Yes, SJH always choose KJK whatever & whenever the condition & situation, SJH always kind & care to KJK even after the rumor & KJK try to denying it. Yes, KJK always denying & try to ignore SJH when the rumor came.

But as a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we must always considerate point 2 - 10 as I mentioned above.

12. I will stop became Spartace Shippers what if 1 of them confirm to the public in relationship w/ a woman & a man. So far as we all know, KJK & SJH still not confirm it yet.

13. In the end, KJK & SJH together / not, we esp I always support KJK & SJH them self ON Camera & OFF Camera.

Once again, sorry to all of SJH's fans about my latest comment & reply to recent topic.

Happy shippers !!

Have a blessing day !!

:)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Once again, sorry to all of SJH's fans about my latest comment & reply to recent topic.

We haven’t done anything wrong. We protect our own, especially SJH and KJK. Simple as that. No need to be sorry. Just my opinion, ofc. :)  

• Like 6