Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Just want to “archive” proof that KG liked the post, :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Omg go to @kanggary_yangban IG and see!!! Gary just responded to the message left by @spartace.rm !!! He ships spartace too!!! 

Hi everyone sorry I'm a Spartace shipper lurker so have been really enjoying all your eagle eye analysis!!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, kellentia said:

Omg go to @kanggary_yangban IG and see!!! Gary just responded to the message left by @spartace.rm !!! He ships spartace too!!! 

Hi everyone sorry I'm a Spartace shipper lurker so have been really enjoying all your eagle eye analysis!!! 

Welcome to the posting side of the thread. What did KG say? 

Edit: Never mind. Found it. KG’s answer: 2 fire emojis. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, kellentia said:

Hi :)

Happy shippers !! And I wish I someday I can read ur analysis too ;)

• Love 1

It took sometime for me to catch up all the episodes. I can't believe these recent ep, when SA became spotlight.

in ep  437, they denied when other teased them but is it just me or KJK was blushing?

For me, his denial wasn't honest, it was like "i know it, i know, now stop teasing already!!"

The members also talked about 'avoiding-method' of KJK.

So perhaps he acts different around camera or he quite avoid things because he doesnt know how to deal with it in real life? 

The members not just tease them now but also intently put them together. Like when they devide team. Because as how i understand, KJK's face is not the face of traitor, "He can't stand dirty work" is not a bad trait. But SJ went along with it and KJK went right to JH anyway.

I wonder about KS, he normally doesnt team up with HH, JK or JS, at least not so willingly, but he just chose SJ's team on his own this time.

When they mentioned about Gary, KJK blinked alot, he almost speechless about KG. Why mention about KG? Did they just go with the flow or they tried to explain to MC fan one last time to prepare something (for SA) in the future?

throughout the game, KJK always discuss with JH, he seemed to be a leader which pick the final decision to me. I really like it how they work together.

"JK, show her how to do it"

"She is good." 

Normally he watched all the member and show them how to do, i mean everyone, but now, his attention is on only one person.

anyway, i will stop writing here and come back later.

As it is the last day of year, wishing you a year filled with success, happiness and prosperity, Happy Lunar new year

@delusionalmesmartacemn0096kookiemongg

thank you all for sharing the link/ information, i really appreciated.

This is the only forum where i always feel welcomed even how long or how many time i come back, it doesnt change at all.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I think SA being an official loveline of RM really saves them from being involved in other loveline. Since Go Ara and KJK were not even teased this episode knowing that they have a successful couple race before. Remember that Go Ara even made a running back hug to KJK.

I was skeptical with SA being official at first but i now agree with most of you guys that this will help them "come out" easier (if they are really in a relationship)-_-:D

• Like 8

Wow Jihyo's "who is kang gary" video has been on the naver page for the whole day and the video has 2,000+ likes

py0ilpa.jpg

5mjxcUS.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Wow Jihyo's "who is kang gary" video has been on the naver page for the whole day and the video has 2,000+ likes

for a few weeks rm eps recently, SA always became a trending topic & hot topic on naver, soompi, knetz, & intl fans.

esp on naver & knetz always have a good possitive vibe, it's good for SA them self :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

that scene when SJH try to explain & defends KJK what he means it's really the same situation when KJK in PJF, SJH try to explain what KJK means :) 

And, when SJH's words it's meaning a lot, SJH give us the hints maybe KJK easly to seduce by a woman who is like him but doesn't mean KJK's heart easly to changes from 1 woman to another woman, what if yes, he had married now.

Edited by Regita M. P
Add the 2nd paragraph
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

for a few weeks rm eps recently, SA always became a trending topic & hot topic on naver, soompi, knetz, & intl fans.

esp on naver & knetz always have a good possitive vibe, it's good for SA them self :) 

this years 2019 movement Spartace very aggressive...some of shipper very shocks with that..
SJH show different type.. she really daring toward KJK...Off couse some of shipper dont not accpet

about this.. for one of wacthing from episode RM 1- latest and other source about spartace..

i very confident this something big happen this years.....same as talk it last years....

KJK and SJH planned this character in RM or outisde RM....
i still remember in one variety show ( i forget) Member ask KJK about dating and he answer he planned all

because he COMMANDER... he can do anything with that.(about secret dating)...

he prove that he can beat depatch for capture scandal or he dating...

we know SJH very defensive person before this.. she never involed any dating or scandal in case for business only....

since era MC couple,we got married program,she make clear about that...

maybe this time SBS and all member support KJK and SJH....  what happen in RM now for me, all planned by member include SA and SBS..they not want create other fake loveline but this years they want create real couple ......

conclussion is

ALL SHIPPER SPARTACE

please enjoy every moment about SA...

dont misundertood or negative thinking....

we should happy with that....

change your mind....

focus on moment SA...

and lets cheers it........

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Some people are easily leaving hate comment regarding SA. But they can just choose not to watch the show if they don't like. Anyway, I do believe in Yoo Jae Suk's "taking it slow" remark. However, I really really hope that what's happening will not make Spartace awkward with each other (on and off) cam. The Hong Kong Fanmeeting has lots to offer and I will hold onto those candid moments like the airport scenes, the hug while dancing and the "omma and appa of kwangsoo"... 

Also in my opinion, with a kind of friendship they have and shared over the years, it is not impossible to fall in love. Sorry but I do believe that friends to lovers are the best (based on experience). :)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hai guys,..

Not a long ago, i posted about something that i don't like if SA being 'business' love line in RM because that means they are 'fake'. And because of that, i am little bit affraid when suddenly they became trending topic and said being in 'love line' and my mind thought "Ok, what's going on here?" and then i looked closely again and again, watch everything again and again, tried to remember again and again. And we all know it became trending, and many pro and kontra about this.

First, SA is a old issue, seriously, it became highlight since 2013, and a lot of people mocked us because of our delulu thought about them. SA is a name which created by SA shippers itself, not official from SBS. or even RM. It's a BIG issue since 2013, why suddenly they highlight that now? SBS tried to raise that issue 2 years row, and SA always rejected that highlight, stay in low key, SBS even pick another person to KJK. But suddenly this year, it became highlight again. 

Second, the key here is YJS. And i think YJS became impatient:D, and if you saw in some RM episode this 3 years, you can see YJS often times take glance to our SA with smile even glint in his eyes, but didn't want to talked about 'them', just stay silent, he just said 'SA should be marry' in the end of 2016 (or in the first of 2017? sorry i forgot). Why marry? Why not date first?:D. So this time after SJH jokingly 'offer' herself to KJK in press conference episode, YJS thought this is the time, his dongsaengs did this for years for goodness sake. And he think now they are ready, So wihout warning he begins this 'love line'. The one 'love line' which YJS initiated by himself in RM history. This one i think one of YJS kindness to his lovely dongsaeng, our SA. Don't forget like everybody said, YJS event said no to 3 biggest love line even if that love line got award, LOL. Why YJS link our SA? So i think It's not about money or rating, it's his love to his dongsaengs our SA. And because YJS initiated it, the following members freely to join the cheering, because i think, they know the sign too, but didn't dare to begin that issue, it must begin by the leader, which is YJS himself. That's why now i want to hug YJS right now and say thank you very much for his braveness.:kiss_wink:

So, if this is the way for our SA to openly going public, i must support that too, even if it take 'love line' way to do that.

Happy Shipping everyone

• Like 12
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

YJS : She's KJK's first love interest on our show, KJK is her second.

This is one of fun fact, hahahah

So how about the other girl hmm, all this time what caption, love song, etc

Not counted YJS?, or you mean this one not a loveline, seems legit

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, danburo said:

This is one of fun fact, hahahah

So how about the other girl hmm, all this time what caption, love song, etc

Not counted YJS?, or you mean this one not a loveline, seems legit

IKR ...

The simple & basic think :

What if this is the truly loveline between SA & nothing happened between SA (SA didn't dating in real life), why not bring KJK's loveline name like RM eps 421 & 422 (which is at that time the conversation suddenly drag KJK's loveline name, out of nowhere), esp KJK's loveline get a best couple award 2018, it's should counted because they won from RM also, so KJK's loveline in RM for the 1st time is her & now SJH is the 2nd, why not count ? ;)

- Why bring KG name ? Do you know why ? Because KG is married, so bring KG name is really safe mean while KJK's loveline not married yet. ;)

• Like 10

Their heart still pound.

Always flutter.

The same laugh & smile.

The same side hug.

Never ever changes.

• Like 11

13 hours ago, 12345aa said:

Edited

Hello,this is Spartace forum customer service ,what can I do to help you my dear? 

Reply 1: fix ur mind 

Reply 2: get out 

Oh,I am sorry. You only have 2 choices, 1 OR 2 ,that's all. 

Thank you for using the customer service line. 

You are welcome. 

I am a song ji hyo fan,KTHXBYE 

Edited by angelangie
Updated
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

When one getting feed up with all bad comment out there, when one don't even know why its just jk being talk right know, when one don't know anything and trying being a long time lurker, why should talk about jh when she is super glowing and happy,even her fans say it, she is more active and lively with all of this, hey there is bad comment about jh let's go and make a ruckus there, It's just a comment same like your, you don't know anything kiddo,what ever you gonna say, it's won't change anything, trying to make a fan war?, not a single bit, there are more shitty situation then this, when getting more bash for being delusion, when there is an official loveline before,case close anyone else?, make a new id and make a more logical reason. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No Name Calling
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, 12345aa said:

Edited

Excuse me, i don't want to be rude, but how dare you accuse people here. I'm a sjh fan before i became an SA fan and same goes to some of us here. How dare you try to speak to us as if you know everything?! If kjk is rude to sjh i would be the first one to bash him and i wouldn't be in this thread at all. Trying to speak as if you've spend time with them 24/7. If you think kjk is rude sjh, why is sjh still close to him??? Your the kind of fan that sjh doesn't deserve at all. If you don't like what you see here, then don't come here. If you dont like kjk then don't like him, nobody force you to. But don't come here and like an all knowing s.hit who would lecture us with things. Excuse whoever you are, the people here are not just bunch of losers who's life revolves around shipping. We are professionals who makes this shipping a way of destressing from work. We deal with people everyday, i personally does and i know when people are "rude" and just pretend to be good. So if you got nothing good to say GO off. We don't people like you here. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No xxxx words pls
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1