[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, airplanegirl said:

JK isn't a free agent though. He's under Turbo/JK company, which he is the CEO of. 

It would be amazing if JH signed to his agency. An actress with her CEO. :D Oh, pardon me for the absurdity, lol. JK and HH had ever said about this on BP though, that they "offered" a CF or something to JH like they were her agency. So why not, KJK-ssi? :lol:

18 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Btw, You have no longer ship KJK SJH as a couple, why you always bothering our soompi forum ? I'm really curious. LOL

Lol waiting for someone to say this :D

She obviously ships jk with someone else now based on her ig likes (informed by my friend), but still likes to come here to dampen our shipping spirits.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol waiting for someone to say this :D

She obviously ships jk with someone else now based on her ig likes (informed by my friend), but still likes to come here to dampen our shipping spirits.

What has my IG likes got to do with anything? And lol? I don't ship JK with anyone else. Jihyo is/was the only person I ever shipped him with. The posts I like on my IG are mostly about KJK and other biases I have and my personal friends' post. Tell your friend to contact me on IG instead of talking about me based on my IG likes. 

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

actually have some people to already message her but she say we need some people to be neutral and objective . LOL

We have already good sunbaenim in here, so Don't worry hey airplane girl, we didnt need you ;) :) 

And a lot of people noticed about airplane girl also she is no longer our SA :D hihiii

Don't put words into my mouth. I have never said anything like that. I'm sorry that you feel the need to be so rude. I was just saying that JK is under JK Ent which is a registered Korean company. Whether I ship them anymore, how has that got to do with JK being a free agent or not.

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Btw, You have no longer ship KJK SJH as a couple, why you always bothering our soompi forum ? I'm really curious. LOL

Because I like Kim Jong Kook and Song Jihyo as people. I can't even do that anymore? Also, not really don't ship them, I'm just tired. Been shipping them for a long time, and nothing really happened, so I'm just taking a break from shipping Jong Kook with anyone. I'm sorry that I can't even be a neutral Kim Jong Kook fan in this forum anymore. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

What has my IG likes got to do with anything? And lol? I don't ship JK with anyone else. Jihyo is/was the only person I ever shipped him with. The posts I like on my IG are mostly about KJK and other biases I have and my personal friends' post. Tell your friend to contact me on IG instead of talking about me based on my IG likes. 

Not only my friend though, some other shippers too know that you have jumped ship from SA to shipping jong kook with another whom I do not wish to name here :) 

20 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Not only my friend though, some other shippers too know that you have jumped ship from SA to shipping jong kook with another whom I do not wish to name here :) 

Was this cause I put in my IG stories that I like the FRIENDSHIP between him and Somin? Lol. Amazing! I can't even properly stan Kim Jong Kook with anyone without people saying I've jumped ship.

It was a Korean article that mentioned JK and I posted a translation of it on my IG story. People who have been following me for a long time knows I always either send my translations to onekjk or post it on teamspartace twitter. 

Teamspartace's twitter has been having some log in issues, so I've basically been posting my translations on my IG stories. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

Was this cause I put in my IG stories that I like the FRIENDSHIP between him and Somin? Lol. Amazing! I can't even properly stan Kim Jong Kook with anyone without people saying I've jumped ship.

It was a Korean article that mentioned JK and I posted a translation of it on my IG story. People who have been following me for a long time knows I always either send my translations to onekjk or post it on teamspartace twitter. 

Teamspartace's twitter has been having some log in issues, so I've basically been posting my translations on my IG stories. 

Ok whatever makes you happy though :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Ok whatever makes you happy though :D

If you don't believe me, you guys are free to ask Sam who runs onekjk. I have nothing to hide and I'm sorry you guys feel that my KJK translations offended you guys. You guys are also free to ask a fellow SA shipper

https://instagram.com/d_n0112?igshid=delgli59awwk 

They are the 2 people who I always send all my translations to.

35 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Dear @airplanegirl I already ask to the admin directly (I and that account have spartace group international) & everyday we always chit chat toward each other. LOL . Bye . From now I will ignore you haters :) How pity you are.

Why should you pity me when I know I haven't done anything wrong except post a Naver article? Sorry it has to end this way. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

Why should you pity me when I know I haven't done anything wrong except post a Naver article? Sorry it has to end this way. 

This is my personal opinion but i will say that there is no wrong in a neutral lurking around in this group. I would say all opinions as long as u r not anti-SA is welcome (yes, even if u think SA may not be tgt as long as u r logical)

I do ship SA, and i m a fan of kjk and turbo, but i do see no wrong in his friendship with other female artistes (i.e. hjy and jsm). 

I do think that SA private or non televised interactions are too intimate, which is why i ship them. But i dont mind hearing other pov. That said, if i get banned becos of ppl reporting me, well thats too bad. I will just remain a lurker like how i was the past few years. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Can you lot resolve this in private? It's meaningless for the rest of us cause it's a he said/she said situation, where we are just watchers without being able to verify anything of substance and, frankly, as long as Spartace & its shippers are respected on these boards, it isn't of our concern who sees them as good friends, who sees them as a couple and what people's personal opinions on other members are. Not all of us follow the accounts you keep mentioning, not all of us are veterans knowing each Spartacer's past contribution to the fandom. If anyone has lost faith in Spartace for whatever reason and yet keeps jumping in here to offer their neutral POV, the joke will be on them in the end because their intentions differ from actual Spartacers' who favour objective and factual thinking. At the same time, enjoying JSM (or even KJK & JSM) isn't always a sign of a fan having switched sides as if we are at some peculiar fandom war. I prefer JSM to SJH as an entertainer in RM for example, what does this imply for me? Do you see where I'm going with these examples?
It was enough confusing at first trying to understand whether KJK is represented by his Turbo agency or not, with two seemingly knowledgeable people contrasting each other.

Now, regarding the news on SJH. Let's wait and see if she'll remain free of agents or not. Is this a common practice in Korea when celebrities decide to take a break, focus on certain aspects of their lives or have reached a level they can manage themselves? KJK being under his own label as a solo artist and entertainer means pretty much the same; he is more independent. It's interesting to see whether SJH's decision is also a step towards more independence - with all the implications this may leave for her personal life, especially as 2020 approaches (RM might be ending, KJK has included 2020 in his supposed marriage plan, SJH will be turning 40 which has been teased as a milestone etc.) - OR it's mainly the outcome of dissatisfaction in regards to the services her agency provided, as I see many of her fans pointing it out she deserves to be represented by a bigger/better one.

Anyway, I haven't watched the latest episode yet, the  SA clips circulating on social media are overwhelming, and so are the lobsters used as fictitious hints in delululand. :P

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Well, everybody has different point of views and most of the time I don't care who is right or wrong, tbh. It's always good debating something related to SA, but IMO the issue that we were debating over this time is just a little bit too personal. Some may irrelevant for me, and for the other members here too. So, let's resume our ship, then. I don't like loosing SA shippers members especially the ones who had already contributed so much to this fandom. So, please don't take this matter further. Cheers, everyone! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

How about we bring the conversation back to spartace? Any conflicts can be resolved in private. Also, could we delete the posts dealing with private matters? I don't think we should keep off topic posts in the thread 

Sorry I haven't been posting y'all, life's busy! I'll catch up on RM this week!!!

Also hyped for KJK's solo concert!

• Like 3
  • Love 1