[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok lah. I think I am taking it too seriously. Lol. I watched the vid again. I think he meant it was first time for him and mina... not for him per say. Lol.

After the first time they kissed in front of the friends, he finds it quite thrilling.

Yorobun, pardon this delusional daramji. Lol.

MYbe hongki never declared that as a kiss in front of pple. Hehe...whatever it is, he is very young during mnet whatever. Just a naughty kid. But obviously during their weeding ceremony, he is extremely shy compared to Mina. and he so nervous too.... I guess this programme effect him a lot....

MiNah said: MYbe hongki never declared that as a kiss in front of pple. Hehe...whatever it is, he is very young during mnet whatever. Just a naughty kid. But obviously during their weeding ceremony, he is extremely shy compared to Mina. and he so nervous too.... I guess this programme effect him a lot....

MYbe hongki never declared that as a kiss in front of pple. Hehe...whatever it is' date=' he is very young during mnet whatever. Just a naughty kid. But obviously during their weeding ceremony, he is extremely shy compared to Mina. and he so nervous too.... I guess this programme effect him a lot....[/quote']

I hope so too. Ah well. I think the 20 yr old him and the 24 yr old him are far apart.

Read somewhere after debut, he is a player. But I actually doubt he can stay in long relationship much bcos of his job. But he probably earns that reputation bcos he is a great flirt and has excellent skinship. He fed his tuna stew to a staff noona in making 4... Hallmark of an overly affectionate dongsaeng. I would be so happy to be that noona!

Mina reads a lot more into these gestures than he does.

Anyway if hong ever dump Mina (Choy ar!) I hope she gets some nice and rich businessman to take over his role as her husband. *lol* (totally protective of Mina).

Guest wakeofadreamer21

nikiazia said: lilyfeb said:

azzii

wrote:

»

MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki

:x

)<br />

<br />

<br />

Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. 

a0271239_20201756.jpga0271239_20201912.jpg
who able to read japanese??google trans certaintly doesnt help..
こーんな広いホールで、一部の撮影が行われていました。

実はこのPV撮影の次の日がウギョルの撮影日だったのですが、PV撮影は夜更けまで、ウギョルは早朝からだったために、一睡もできずにウギョル撮影となりました。

疲れていても、慣れ親しんだウギョルのスタッフさんたちとの現場は、すごく落ち着きます。

大好きなチームです☆

9話は沖縄での新婚旅行です。

どうぞお楽しみに。ottoke???:((

mrsrosan80 said: MiNah said: MYbe hongki never declared that as a kiss in front of pple. Hehe...whatever it is, he is very young during mnet whatever. Just a naughty kid. But obviously during their weeding ceremony, he is extremely shy compared to Mina. and he so nervous too.... I guess this programme effect him a lot....

Guest wakeofadreamer21

Guys, check this out, Hongki thought about Mina and Mariage. I don't really like it lol But i can understand. 

“Mina is so nice,” said Hongki.

“I can’t be mean to her because she cries. I am nice but I can be really sarcastic too. Plus, I’m honest. For example, when she really likes something and asks my thought on it, I tell her how I really feel.  I think she get hurt in times like that. I’m trying my best to be nice to her.”

But there is a twist.

“From shooting ‘We Got Married,’ I realized I want to marry late. I used to say I’m going to marry when I’m 28. But now, I think that’s too soon. I think I can get married much later. There are so many things I want to do.”

http://djpri.tumblr.com/post/51567762648/interview-lee-hongki-music-is-me-acting-is-a-life

mrsrosan80 said: a0271239_20201756.jpga0271239_20201912.jpg
who able to read japanese??google trans certaintly doesnt help..
こーんな広いホールで、一部の撮影が行われていました。

実はこのPV撮影の次の日がウギョルの撮影日だったのですが、PV撮影は夜更けまで、ウギョルは早朝からだったために、一睡もできずにウギョル撮影となりました。

疲れていても、慣れ親しんだウギョルのスタッフさんたちとの現場は、すごく落ち着きます。

大好きなチームです☆

9話は沖縄での新婚旅行です。

どうぞお楽しみに。ottoke???:((

wakeofadreamer21 said: Guys, check this out, Hongki thought about Mina and Mariage. I don't really like it lol But i can understand. 

“Mina is so nice,” said Hongki.

“I can’t be mean to her because she cries. I am nice but I can be really sarcastic too. Plus, I’m honest. For example, when she really likes something and asks my thought on it, I tell her how I really feel.  I think she get hurt in times like that. I’m trying my best to be nice to her.”

But there is a twist.

“From shooting ‘We Got Married,’ I realized I want to marry late. I used to say I’m going to marry when I’m 28. But now, I think that’s too soon. I think I can get married much later. There are so many things I want to do.”

http://djpri.tumblr.com/post/51567762648/interview-lee-hongki-music-is-me-acting-is-a-life

Archived