[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yonghongs

Just my two cents on this whole relationship:

Regarding the Mnet Scandal thingy, we must remember it was filmed when he was younger and I think a good number of us knows that he doesn't exactly have a clean goody-two-shoes record of being the perfect boy. He was quite a riot and I'm sure he's had his fair share of girlfriends, flirty relationships and flings. That said, those are merely that = simply relationships and dating. Hongki's mentioned a few times on and off the programme that this feels like a real marriage, that he cannot behave the way he normally does, that he's extra careful of his words and his actions because he doesn't want to hurt Mina. I think that alone is enough to show how much he has matured. Remember how everyone told him that the wife will have it tough in the first ep? Also how his manager told him that "I'm sorry" is the first word he should say to Mina? But in those advices from his friends and managers, those are for the boyfriend-Hongki, but in this show, to Mina, he's not boyfriend-Hongki, he's husband-Hongki~

I think that alone also shows how much he treats her differently from the other girls >_< This is afterall a show and it will end after the contract and if he really wasn't bothered or he doesn't care enough about Mina, he can always act the way he does and cut everything cleanly after the show but it feels like that won't happen here. Even in the making videos during the wedding photoshoots, at the skinship parts, he's always asking "Is it okay" before he touches and kisses her - this shows he's not the same boy he was in Mnet Scandal, he cares about her opinion. Frankly, he can just go ahead and touch her and use "The photographer told me to, what was I supposed to do?!" as an excuse but he respects Mina enough to ask for her permission.

Also he cares about her, whether he notices it or not. In the latest making film when talking about the time he asked for a blanket to cover her, he said something along the lines of "she could get a cold and that shouldn't happen" I also think the one thing that shows how much he cares for her as a person is how he switches to speak in Japanese when the cameras are off-them. Mina's fluent in Korean and obviously comfortable enough but he goes out of his way to make sure she's comfortable as well by speaking to her in her language. She tends to reply to him in Korean sometimes subconsciously but he continues in Japanese for her T_T <3

This is too long LOLLLLLL OK BYE (for now) hahahaha

@pripri 001 Aigooo... I'm sorry dear. Never thought it would break other people's heart. Noted. Never bring out anymore. I watched the video. Thanks :x On DDM : the criteria for Hongki's ideal gf totally fit with Mina. GWGM simply great match maker :x =D>

Guest Lin1430292613

why cant i click that insightful button???.need my pc now..keke.. @yonghongs thanks for that long yet very comprehensive comment.. ^_^

thanks @yonghongs <3 exactly into perspective
thanks for hong's latest photo. but can he brings back the nail art >.< kekekek. i know some of you guys hate it.
@pripri001 the video is bookmarked. thanks!
u guys are daebak!i wrote at page 15 just now and it's now page 18.wow 80 headcounts here.
don't forget to tweet good luck for @skullhong passionate goodbye!

@yonghongs..love ur analysis..he toooo careful..aigoo..i didnt know how to express it here...kekeke..he keeps repeating the same sentences tht he blurted out on GWGM Pc on 28th march..ah hongki ah..sometimes u just have to b urself and at the same time be considerate..mina herself said tht shes ok of being hurt..but hongki..oh bless his heart reallyyyy taking care of ur being n heart.
ps:i think she read the article...n i believe she a strong woman...after a long time she didnt update her blog but today she updated it..

Guest Sarbox

@yonghongs

First of all, thank you so much for translating the making of clips.  I love you already!
Second of all, agree with your recent analysis of Hongki-Mina interaction.  Our Hongki desires to offer the mature side of him to please Mina,  not because he has to, but because he thinks she deserves a nice considerate man .  He could have so easily treated her like any other girlfriends since it's only a show but he didn't.  Even his friends were all so confused how different he was around Mina, how differently he treated her, how considerate he was toward her. 

yonghongs wrote "Remember how everyone told him that the wife will have it tough in the first ep? Also how his manager told him that "I'm sorry" is the first word he should say to Mina? But in those advices from his friends and managers, those are for the boyfriend-Hongki, but in this show, to Mina, he's not boyfriend-Hongki, he's husband-Hongki~"

that's exactly how I feel.  do you remember how sad he looked when the PD told him that all the guests said that Mina deserves better (in ep 8 making of clip)? he responded by saying that if her friends were here, they would have said that Hongki deserves better". haha.   I wonder if he feels like he's not yet worthy of Mina's love since according to him "she's too nice & innocent,"  As such, he is striving to be a better husband when he said that "I will behave really well , I think I'll get nicer or the real Hongki will come out".  She makes him to want to become a better man.  This is my 2 cents. 

Guest greencross

HK's movie will be out tomorrow ~ wonder what will be Mina's review since she's a movie critic :)

this thread is moving fast, must visit from time to time to keep up, tanx guys for the updates, analysis and all :)

yonghongs said:Just my two cents on this whole relationship: Regarding the Mnet Scandal thingy, we must remember it was filmed when he was younger and I think a good number of us knows that he doesn't exactly have a clean goody-two-shoes record of being the perfect boy. He was quite a riot and I'm sure he's had his fair share of girlfriends, flirty relationships and flings. That said, those are merely that = simply relationships and dating. Hongki's mentioned a few times on and off the programme that this feels like a real marriage, that he cannot behave the way he normally does, that he's extra careful of his words and his actions because he doesn't want to hurt Mina. I think that alone is enough to show how much he has matured. Remember how everyone told him that the wife will have it tough in the first ep? Also how his manager told him that "I'm sorry" is the first word he should say to Mina? But in those advices from his friends and managers, those are for the boyfriend-Hongki, but in this show, to Mina, he's not boyfriend-Hongki, he's husband-Hongki~I think that alone also shows how much he treats her differently from the other girls >_< This is afterall a show and it will end after the contract and if he really wasn't bothered or he doesn't care enough about Mina, he can always act the way he does and cut everything cleanly after the show but it feels like that won't happen here. Even in the making videos during the wedding photoshoots, at the skinship parts, he's always asking "Is it okay" before he touches and kisses her - this shows he's not the same boy he was in Mnet Scandal, he cares about her opinion. Frankly, he can just go ahead and touch her and use "The photographer told me to, what was I supposed to do?!" as an excuse but he respects Mina enough to ask for her permission. Also he cares about her, whether he notices it or not. In the latest making film when talking about the time he asked for a blanket to cover her, he said something along the lines of "she could get a cold and that shouldn't happen" I also think the one thing that shows how much he cares for her as a person is how he switches to speak in Japanese when the cameras are off-them. Mina's fluent in Korean and obviously comfortable enough but he goes out of his way to make sure she's comfortable as well by speaking to her in her language. She tends to reply to him in Korean sometimes subconsciously but he continues in Japanese for her T_T <3This is too long LOLLLLLL OK BYE (for now) hahahaha

Archived