[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

Jonghun is like a man doll. But I think he is a nice guy - knows enough when not to go for his best fren's girlfren. He is just too hot not to be noticed. And mina is too pretty not to be noticed. Lol. Just temptation. Lol.

Ottoke, hong ki ar?

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missauditor said:
iLOVEfleurdelis said: Good day everyone. :-h I'm a new member here but a silent lurker. From Global WGM Thread that led me to the Official HongKiMina thread! Kudos! Hehe I like this couple as much as other. They're are naturally falling for each other.. I can sense it through their eye contact, and action speaks louder than words anyway. Oh come on! They are better off cam although they provided us not enough footage of them being together. But, I am still waiting for their love to bloom.

yonghongs said: I'm back! Hahaha, okay bringing some tidbits(?)

From the making of the first ep - there was a bunch of things I couldn't get cause the other staff were talking in the background and it was too noisy + I'm a fail at Korean lol, but what I got was:

- When asked what Mina felt when she first heard Hongki is her husband, (she spoke in Japanese and lost me but) she did say she was nervous about it.
- When the cameraman asked Hongki was is he feeling, he said "I don't know, it feels like I'm really getting married. I have a lot of worries"
- Cameraman asked him to say a few words to his wife (whom he still doesn't know who she is at the moment lol) and he said "I hope you accept my aegyo, I'm most worried about this, see you~ (in aegyo)" ps, I'm not exactly sure if this is what he meant but he did say aegyo and being worried about it lol and it was so noisy in the background >_<
- Before Hongki and Mina met one of the directors walked up to Hongki and said "She especially not the type of girl you'd like so don't be so disappointed"
- When asked what did he feel after meeting her, Hongki said "I was surprised. I was surprised and I didn't know what to say" He also said he felt the need to be careful (except I didn't catch for what purpose)

EP 2's making didn't exactly have anything spazz-worthy lol. EP 3's makings:

- When the camera walked in on Hongki sleeping, Mina said "As expected, a celebrity husband's sleeping look is pretty" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (and then she kept looking at him kyaaaaaaa!)
- When asked about the event he prepared for Mina, he said "I haven't done events before so I don't really know (about it). Ever since I was born I've never prepared an event before. How should I do an event, this is a huge problem. Being romantic is good but I can't do things like that" (he means more like he's not capable of being romantic/he doesn't know how to do it)

EP 4's making:
- Hongki said there's two Japanese cuisine/food that he can't eat and Umeboshi's one of them. But she made it so it's not like he can choose not to eat it. He's very thankful (she made it for him) but truthfully it was hard for him
- When asked to grade her food, he said "Truthfully? 20 points.. Because it was food I really couldn't eat.. But if this is being broadcasted, 50 points!" Then he added about it being well-made and delicious (LOL I REALLY AM CONFUSED AT THIS POINT)
- At the end he said he felt like he got closer to Mina so it was nice and it was a well day spent. The cameraman asked a few questions in which he replied "I don't know yet" but his questions were all mumbled so I didn't hear them well T_T

Till here for now I'll be backkkkkk for more later!

@yonghongs

Thank you soooo much! I thought he like aegyo. But apparently he is worried about his own aegyo!

:D

And I like the sleeping scene translations. Seems hong ki really honest about not doing surprises before. And it explodes all at once!!!

@pripri001

Thanks for restoring our faith in hongmina. Bro code ftw!!!

Guest azzii

Jonghun is normally a romantic and hongki mostly seeks advice from him but for Hongki to do something so that Mina will notice his efforts too is something I don't expect much. The proposal and the poem is something he really thought much. After how Mina reacted to the puzzle he gave her the first time they met, I guess he knew then that she will be very happy even for light surprises. 

@pripri001

Ok we stop now. This mina jonghyun thing just a passing thought. Poof! It goes away!

I am awaiting news of which cinema in singapore is going to screen his movie. The Plot is totally my thing.

About the tail - I will let him keep his tail to project his rock chic image at his concerts. He is after all a rock star.Just that more mature and in ♡... lol!

2 things can break a band. Money... and women... so hopefully w bros code evrything will be ok. :)

Heard hongki self written track done well in japan. Yeay!!!

Anyway whats there to fear. Love changes how u see a person. After spending so much time with hongki, surely hong ki will look more dear to her eyes. 8->

lilyfeb said: @pripri001
Ok we stop now. This mina jonghyun thing just a passing thought. Poof! It goes away!

I am awaiting news of which cinema in singapore is going to screen his movie. The Plot is totally my thing.

About the tail - I will let him keep his tail to project his rock chic image at his concerts. He is after all a rock star.Just that more mature and in ♡... lol!

lilyfeb said: 2 things can break a band. Money... and women... so hopefully w bros code evrything will be ok. :)

Anyway whats there to fear. Love changes how u see a person. After spending so much time with hongki, surely hong ki will look more dear to her eyes. 8->

nikiazia said: lilyfeb said: 2 things can break a band. Money... and women... so hopefully w bros code evrything will be ok. :)

Archived