Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dancy

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

yonghongs said:Just my two cents on this whole relationship: Regarding the Mnet Scandal thingy, we must remember it was filmed when he was younger and I think a good number of us knows that he doesn't exactly have a clean goody-two-shoes record of being the perfect boy. He was quite a riot and I'm sure he's had his fair share of girlfriends, flirty relationships and flings. That said, those are merely that = simply relationships and dating. Hongki's mentioned a few times on and off the programme that this feels like a real marriage, that he cannot behave the way he normally does, that he's extra careful of his words and his actions because he doesn't want to hurt Mina. I think that alone is enough to show how much he has matured. Remember how everyone told him that the wife will have it tough in the first ep? Also how his manager told him that "I'm sorry" is the first word he should say to Mina? But in those advices from his friends and managers, those are for the boyfriend-Hongki, but in this show, to Mina, he's not boyfriend-Hongki, he's husband-Hongki~I think that alone also shows how much he treats her differently from the other girls >_< This is afterall a show and it will end after the contract and if he really wasn't bothered or he doesn't care enough about Mina, he can always act the way he does and cut everything cleanly after the show but it feels like that won't happen here. Even in the making videos during the wedding photoshoots, at the skinship parts, he's always asking "Is it okay" before he touches and kisses her - this shows he's not the same boy he was in Mnet Scandal, he cares about her opinion. Frankly, he can just go ahead and touch her and use "The photographer told me to, what was I supposed to do?!" as an excuse but he respects Mina enough to ask for her permission. Also he cares about her, whether he notices it or not. In the latest making film when talking about the time he asked for a blanket to cover her, he said something along the lines of "she could get a cold and that shouldn't happen" I also think the one thing that shows how much he cares for her as a person is how he switches to speak in Japanese when the cameras are off-them. Mina's fluent in Korean and obviously comfortable enough but he goes out of his way to make sure she's comfortable as well by speaking to her in her language. She tends to reply to him in Korean sometimes subconsciously but he continues in Japanese for her T_T <3This is too long LOLLLLLL OK BYE (for now) hahahaha

missauditor

said: hi stranger! lol. you are hongki fan from twitter and tumblr. i recognised your ID @

iLOVEfleurdelis

. glad u join us here ^^

btw, i don't think hongki is a player or playboy. his first love lasted for 2 years and he hardly can let it go if not for his career and interest in music. 

probably he is someone who easily fall in and out of love. people tend to get lonely and fill the emptiness by finding love. over time, this kind of love will slowly fade and people parts. i think this is what seunghyun meant by 'please, stay in long relationship'.

and jaejin said, hongki's love style explode at once. i think hongki tends to give his all to the girl he loves. you can see from gwgm, he did a lot of things for mina. and in return, he wants her 501% commitment too. i hope mina can keep up. lol.    

smooth sailing daramji-del!*raping the replay button of preview episode 9*

Oh my. So much love. I have been trying to sleep for the last hour and failing miserably. And where do I end up? At this lovely thread again.

Thanks for the pic @sarbox... she is so gorgeous. I hope she doesnt have bad eyebags due to lack of sleep from filming or travelling. My eye bags are definitely wayyy bad because I spend hours rewatching the vids! Lol!

Thanks for keeping the faith, all. I am so heartened by your positivity. :)

@dancy

Oh no. Not a fanfic. Lol. I cant stop giggling where the story stopped. Lol. I think better not let imagination run wild. :\">

@dancy thanks for the fanfic ^^
@pripri001 i watched the video u shared. i like jaejin but from the interviews, i think minhwan have the nicest personality. but it's ok because minhwan is appa and jaejin is omma. keke. and did i see jaejin's hairy leg? lol. in this interview, i no longer confuse between seunghyun n jaejin but i confuse between minhwan and jaejin -.- i guess the hairstyle. minhwan looks much handsome here compared to gwgm videos. and i observed, jonghoon sometime a bit off to his own world. at the other time, he became hyper again. if i m not mistaken, he acted the same during gwgm. or maybe he just tired. troll me. lol. btw, i think mina fitted all members' ideal girl except jaejin. jaejin's ideal girl fit me. kekekkekekekeke. just kidding! 

mrsrosan80

said:

a0271239_20201756.jpga0271239_20201912.jpg

who able to read japanese??google trans certaintly doesnt help..

こーんな広いホールで、一部の撮影が行われていました。

実はこのPV撮影の次の日がウギョルの撮影日だったのですが、PV撮影は夜更けまで、ウギョルは早朝からだったために、一睡もできずにウギョル撮影となりました。

疲れていても、慣れ親しんだウギョルのスタッフさんたちとの現場は、すごく落ち着きます。

大好きなチームです☆

9話は沖縄での新婚旅行です。

どうぞお楽しみに。ottoke???

:((

I am so disappointed at some reaction about hongki's interview, it was so overreacting with obsessive controlling & craziness. It is a show for both of them, hongki had done so much for her but always it is not enough for u, you are digging everything he does & if u don't like what he said or does,you start to drag other ppl with Mina such as Jonghun his best friend REALLY? this thread is about Hongki & Mina but there are some pris here also & it is so annoying & uncomfortable to see u being so unfair to him when does nothing wrong, I am so sorry to him coz I am the one who posted that interview but I though this his first interview talking about her & he said nice things I didn't know you will react so badly to it & see it so negatively.

@iLOVEfleurdelis

Thanks for the translation! Did she mean look forward to music, yeay!!! *on cloud 9* so ost coming after all? @azzii !

@myyma

No offense was intended in the discussion, really. Just a lot of curiosity and it went in the wrong direction - I think we were mostly giggling rather than serious about the alternative pairing. Everything is fine now since @pripri001 pointed it out politely to us that it made her uncomfortable so let's move on. Your opinion and feelings are noted. If at anytime we cross any boundaries again, just let us know.

Guess everyone has different interpretations of interviews and different expectations of couple shippers. I actually quite like to go through the (awkward) process and end up feeling like a happy shipper than stay feeling doubtful with my silly obsessive questions! So many helpful shippers restored my faith! :)

Anyway this is a forum so I hope we can discuss things openly. I don't think anyone has bad intent here really. But obsessive and delusional? That's quite expected of us! Ooops! :D

HEY ALL!Here is the new comer~~~~~I just join the forum and unfamiliar with all the stuffs XDD but I know Chinese so perhaps I can share some updates here!just wanna sayIM SO ADDICTED TO THIS LOVELY COUPLE!!! who can help me T^T

@lilyfeb as a pri of course I will defend him when alot of you see Mina too good for him I see him way better than her plus it seem all of you think that Mina participated on the show to find a husband when this show give her more recognition & popularity in both Korea & Asia.

@nanako707

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your offer to translate! I am having a serious addiction too. It shows in the amount of times I visit this forum while waiting for each episode, making and preview.

@myyma

Ya its true. Many of us here are mina fans while many here are pris. To be honest, mina fans are not so aware of ft island so that may also be why we are more fond of mina. If we were in your fandom for the past 5-6yrs, we will probably share ur feelings and emphatise w you pris better about hong ki!

Yes mina is benefitting from the show too... and though she is just doing her job, it really looks like something more. Then again, nothing is 100% real on tv. Maybe 60% ? 80% ? Lol

Yup I know where u are coming from.

To be fair, hong ki did put in a lot of effort. Even mina acknowledge it in making ep 8. And it is precisely why so many of us are beginning to like hong ki a lot more than pre-wgm days.

I am sure both of them are doing their share of give and take. We just need to be less judgemental.

But because hong ki has so many PCs, any thing he says (the poor guy has to put up with the audience) is able to make us swoon or raise eyebrows and our curiosity. In a way, any curiosity is successful publicity, right?

I really hope we dont get into the fanware like how boices and the snsd fans did over yongseo though. :D

lilyfeb said: @nanako707
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your offer to translate! I am having a serious addiction too. It shows in the amount of times I visit this forum while waiting for each episode, making and preview.

@myyma
Ya its true. Many of us here are mina fans while many here are pris. To be honest, mina fans are not so aware of ft island so that may also be why we are more fond of mina. If we were in your fandom for the past 5-6yrs, we will probably share ur feelings and emphatise w you pris better about hong ki!

Yes mina is benefitting from the show too... and though she is just doing her job, it really looks like something more. Then again, nothing is 100% real on tv. Maybe 60% ? 80% ? Lol

Yup I know where u are coming from.

To be fair, hong ki did put in a lot of effort. Even mina acknowledge it in making ep 8. And it is precisely why so many of us are beginning to like hong ki a lot more than pre-wgm days.

I am sure both of them are doing their share of give and take. We just need to be less judgemental.

But because hong ki has so many PCs, any thing he says (the poor guy has to put up with the audience) is able to make us swoon or raise eyebrows and our curiosity. In a way, any curiosity is successful publicity, right?