[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wittydba

Hello all. Dropping by to show some support. Woah, you guys rock.I 'm a die hard fans of Hong-Mina/ Hong ki/ Mina but I don't consider myself as a shippers yet. Hahahaha. Looking forward to upgrade my obsession to shippers level with all your great feeds and infor sharing :D

Guest iLOVEfleurdelis

Good day everyone. :-h I'm a new member here but a silent lurker. From Global WGM Thread that led me to the Official HongKiMina thread! Kudos! Hehe I like this couple as much as other. They're are naturally falling for each other.. I can sense it through their eye contact, and action speaks louder than words anyway. Oh come on! They are better off cam although they provided us not enough footage of them being together. But, I am still waiting for their love to bloom.

I was watching ep 2 just now and ep 4. It is soooo hard to believe that hong ki has not given anyone a piggy back before... or a surprise event before... any pri wish to comment on this?

Hmm... 8->

Guest Lin1430292613

hi all.. *waves* just dropped by to say.. totally enjoying this thread.. been here yesterday and was enjoying reading your discussions.. now finally decided to login and join you guys.. keke
btw., i'm hoooong biased.. XD but came to like mina as well.. i'm totally into this couple., i'm being delusional every weekend coz of them.. can't wait for the next episodes.. but such a pity they just have 15 eps.. :( 

Guest iLOVEfleurdelis

I think this is from their honeymoon at Okinawa. He's chatting with a fan and took a photo of him. Omo! His wearing their wedding ring? Kyeopta! :x125gpkz.jpg

Guest Lin1430292613

@MiNah still cant think of it ending.. :( i will surely miss this daramji couple.. i sooo love mina's smile.. it's contagious..lol

Oh my he is so pretty with blonde hair.

@Lin *waves* welcome!

@MiNah really?! If he indeed is telling the truth (which I think he is), yeay!!! Lucky both of them!

--------------------------

Anyway abt the ring I think mina is the type who is so nice she would actually be totally understanding when he does not wear it for other shows. Sigh. Seohyun was upset when yong did not wear his! Lol.

And I hv decided to be happy that hong is going to marry late. Perhaps he realised that he wants to be an absolute worthy and responsible husband. And he probably feels he is lacking if he marry early bcos he will be too busy to spend time with his wife. Ain't it?

So spending time as mina's husband made him want to become a better person and husband. Yeay!

Sorry ya. I am in DDM.

Guest iLOVEfleurdelis

lilyfeb said: Oh my he is so pretty with blonde hair.
@Lin *waves* welcome!

@MiNah really?! If he indeed is telling the truth (which I think he is), yeay!!! Lucky both of them!

Anyway abt the ring I think mina is the type who is so nice she would actually be totally understanding when he does not wear it for other shows. Sigh. Seohyun was upset when yong did not wear his! Lol.

And I hv decided to be happy that hong is going to marry late. Perhaps he realised that he wants to be an absolute worthy and responsible husband. Abd he probably feels he is lacking if he marry early bcos he will be too busy to spend time with his wife. Ain't it?

So spending time as mina's husband made him want to become a better person and husband. Yeay!

Sorry ya. I am in DDM.

Guest Lin1430292613

@lilyfeb agree with u he's pretty in blonde.,keke., but really don't like his perm.,  
i do hope there's really something going on bw them off cam..lol..am really curious bout hongki when he's in a relationship..keke

Guest azzii

MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )

@iLOVEfleurdelis

Sigh. I guess our hong is so lucky. Seems most girls like him more than he likes them?! Anyway what made u come to that conclusion?

--------------------------

I watched the preview for ep 9 again. Sigh. Hongki's 2 luggage bags to Mina's 1 luggage bag. Lol.

Rose petals on the bed.

They seem very comfortable rolling on the bed. Lol!

MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )

Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. 

Yah... so he is lying? Boo!!!

Anyway which part of mnet was this? Part 3 eng sub? Cos I roughly watched but did not catch this kiss....

Guest iLOVEfleurdelis

@lilifeb Ow? That's what I think, it is a program that's why they tend to limit their emotions. But I am hoping all the best for them. ;))
The preview makes me wanna watch it now. I can't wait! Hehehe, I wonder what they are discussing about when they're in bed! (Hongki imagining something :>)

Guest Lin1430292613

azzii said: MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )

Archived